Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4436 times)
SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:30:26 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 06:10:21 PM by SLP Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:06:44 PM

We will be announcing our bounty campaign in the following days!
To get early notifications on this and other news, follow us on Facebook and Telegram!
vanderstalin

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

To get early notifications on this and other news, follow us on Facebook and Telegram!
I like this project, platform for loyalty programs, with a blockchain based bonus point exchange. Can not wait for this bounty campaign, it's very interesting in participating in projects that have an experienced team.
SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/slp-21306 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Thanks a lot for this!
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:55:05 PM

I like this project, platform for loyalty programs, with a blockchain based bonus point exchange. Can not wait for this bounty campaign, it's very interesting in participating in projects that have an experienced team.

Thank you for your interest in the project, we are very excited about future announcements as well!
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:46:47 PM

The project is well thought out. White paper is present, many sheets, many interesting things are written, while I read to the end, I forgot what was in the beginning. (Joke). The team is represented. The road map, input, output, burning of unsold tokens is spread out on the shelves. In general, everything as usual, everything is fine.
SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:19:58 AM

The project is well thought out. White paper is present, many sheets, many interesting things are written, while I read to the end, I forgot what was in the beginning. (Joke). The team is represented. The road map, input, output, burning of unsold tokens is spread out on the shelves. In general, everything as usual, everything is fine.

Thanks for the feedback, and thanks for reading the whitepaper!
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:27:24 PM

Hard cap is $ 15 million. Quite a large sum, I wonder if the developers will be able to attract investors?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:29:36 PM

Hard cap is $ 15 million. Quite a large sum, I wonder if the developers will be able to attract investors?
Not such a big sum, there were ICO where the amounts were collected much more than this. As it seems to me at first glance, the project is very promising and gives great hope.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

Not such a big sum, there were ICO where the amounts were collected much more than this. As it seems to me at first glance, the project is very promising and gives great hope.
It is very good that the collection of funds will be carried out in various cryptocurrencies. Diversity in choice is a very important factor. Usually always harvested only in Ethereum.
vvv8

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:32:33 PM

It is very good that the collection of funds will be carried out in various cryptocurrencies. Diversity in choice is a very important factor. Usually always harvested only in Ethereum.
Perhaps this will contribute to a more active and rapid fundraising. Although I think it's never been a problem. If a person wants to buy tokens he will buy ether at any moment it is not such a big difficulty.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:34:10 PM

Perhaps this will contribute to a more active and rapid fundraising. Although I think it's never been a problem. If a person wants to buy tokens he will buy ether at any moment it is not such a big difficulty.
Everyone will be able to participate in the ICO because the minimum fee is only 0.1 ETH
vvv8

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:35:34 PM

Everyone will be able to participate in the ICO because the minimum fee is only 0.1 ETH
You are right, but usually bought for a much larger amount) I Just do not see the point to invest such small amounts. The project is quite ambitious ,of course it has prospects in the future , so here you need to count on a good profit
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

You are right, but usually bought for a much larger amount) I Just do not see the point to invest such small amounts. The project is quite ambitious ,of course it has prospects in the future , so here you need to count on a good profit
Blockchain is beginning to subdue more and more spheres of influence, which can not but rejoice, I hope this project will find its place in the market.
vvv8

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:38:18 PM

Blockchain is beginning to subdue more and more spheres of influence, which can not but rejoice, I hope this project will find its place in the market.
As far as I know the developers already have a working business that brings good income.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

As far as I know the developers already have a working business that brings good income.
This is very cool, the credibility of the developers immediately increases if people already have some kind of finished product that brings a high probability that this platform will work steadily.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:42:06 PM

Explain in more detail what the developers offer us? How will the platform work ? As I understand the user will receive bonus points that he can later exchange for tokens of this platform and buy something for them?
vvv8

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:44:22 PM

Explain in more detail what the developers offer us? How will the platform work ? As I understand the user will receive bonus points that he can later exchange for tokens of this platform and buy something for them?
Yes, exactly. In fact, the project has much more advantages than you think. I would advise you to read the white paper in more detail so that you understand the essence of the problems and what solutions this project provides.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

Yes, exactly. In fact, the project has much more advantages than you think. I would advise you to read the white paper in more detail so that you understand the essence of the problems and what solutions this project provides.
It will be necessary to do it. Heard the project start a bounty the company . It would be nice to participate in it
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: