Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4446 times)
Lionedi

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

Explain in more detail what the developers offer us? How will the platform work ? As I understand the user will receive bonus points that he can later exchange for tokens of this platform and buy something for them?
Yes, exactly. In fact, the project has much more advantages than you think. I would advise you to read the white paper in more detail so that you understand the essence of the problems and what solutions this project provides.
It will be necessary to do it. Heard the project start a bounty the company . It would be nice to participate in it

look for the bounty theme of the project and participate. I think the link to the bounty should appear on the first page of this topic.

SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:43:48 PM

What coins or currencies do you accept for the ICO?

We accept ETH, BTC, and credit card payments.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

Hey. I just found this project on the Internet.
I liked the idea. Probably the developers have made a lot of efforts to create this.
Hey. I think so too. The project looks very promising.
I'm sure that soon it will become popular.
Now the main goal of the developers is to attract new users. This is what they are now doing.
It seems to me that this will not cause problems.
Why do you think so?
Explain your opinion please. I'm curious to know this.
It's simple. First of all, users compare this project with others.
And here they will immediately see that this project has many more advantages.
This means that soon the project will begin to grow. Cool.
Due to this, more users will be able to earn.
We should be grateful to the developers.
After all, they came up with the idea and implemented the project. Great job.
I am sure that they will be able to raise the project to a high level. It's not very difficult.
We just need to wait a little.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

Hi guys. I'm new.
I would like to know some information about the project. Help me please.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

Hi guys. I'm new.
Hey. Welcome. I can help you.
What exactly would you like to know?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

Hi guys. I'm new.
Tell me a little about the development team.
I believe that the future of the project depends on them.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

Hi guys. I'm new.
Well, I only know what is written on the site. By the way, did you visit it?
There is information about each developer. This is quite enough.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

Hi guys. I'm new.
Well, I only know what is written on the site. By the way, did you visit it?
There is information about each developer. This is quite enough.
Yes, I visited. It seems to me that the developers have a lot of experience in this area. In addition, they have a cohesive team.
All these factors together mean that the project will be successful.
disbil

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

A loyalty system is good, and now it got combined with a blockchain technology, that not just giving a simple loyalty for everyone who are worthy to get it.
But with the blockchain system, it should be more than that.
french_andrey

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

Hello, great project, good luck! Do you already have strategic partners? And do you plan to actively involve them?
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:50:44 PM

It is a very interesting idea. For real, I have many bonuses and don't what to do with them. I hope this project will have many partners and collaborations, so it can become a phenomenal platform.   
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

It is a very interesting idea. For real, I have many bonuses and don't what to do with them. I hope this project will have many partners and collaborations, so it can become a phenomenal platform.   
I like this project too. Also, I agree that some bonus campaigns aren't targeted at all. It is sometimes so annoying. It is great that the project is advantageous for businessman too. 
Tobius

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:22:32 PM

I like this project too. Also, I agree that some bonus campaigns aren't targeted at all. It is sometimes so annoying. It is great that the project is advantageous for businessman too. 
Yep, you can be sure that bonuses of your company will be used as well. Also, it helps to be more flexible and faster to be needed on the current market.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:39:06 PM

Yep, you can be sure that bonuses of your company will be used as well. Also, it helps to be more flexible and faster to be needed on the current market.
Of course, you are right. I will be happy to meet with the team. I have a small business, but I would be happy to use all these benefits that they offer. Do you know where can I find them? Maybe, there are some events?
Tobius

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:56:21 PM

Of course, you are right. I will be happy to meet with the team. I have a small business, but I would be happy to use all these benefits that they offer. Do you know where can I find them? Maybe, there are some events?
I know that they've recently visted BlockchainHQ in Frankfurt. They've presented their projects and made some interesting meetings. I think you need to follow the news.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:12:27 PM

I know that they've recently visted BlockchainHQ in Frankfurt. They've presented their projects and made some interesting meetings. I think you need to follow the news.
Thanks for this information. It was very useful. I think I'd rather follow their social media accounts. Probably, there will be some announcements about future events. 
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:15:04 PM

I am convinced in their future. This is a very promising project. Anyway, can someone tell me what exactly cities will be able to get access to this service?
Tobius

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:27:54 PM

Thanks for this information. It was very useful. I think I'd rather follow their social media accounts. Probably, there will be some announcements about future events. 
Stay tuned. Besides, they post many interesting information that is connected with their activities. Thanks to them I read many interesting articles about blockchain.      
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:30:54 PM

I am convinced in their future. This is a very promising project. Anyway, can someone tell me what exactly cities will be able to get access to this service?
There is Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Seoul, Paris, London, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo. Probably I forgot about one or two of them. This information you can find in the white paper. 
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:46:18 PM

There is Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Seoul, Paris, London, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo. Probably I forgot about one or two of them. This information you can find in the white paper. 
Hmmm. It seems to me a very right decision to choose these cities. SLP will have success, because these cities can give a billion of opportunities.   
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: