Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:28:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4446 times)
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:47:12 PM

Hey. I joined the project a few days ago.
After I read the information, I realized that this project has excellent prospects.
Hey. I'm also here recently. But the project will definitely become famous and successful.
This is noticeable now.
I have long been looking for a project that can bring me income. I think I found this.
The developers made a huge contribution to the development of the project. Do you agree?
Oh sure. Their contribution is very valuable. I think that they worked for a long time to create the project.
And in the end they all turned out fine.
They just try to make the project better. They care about the safety of users.
This is not often found in other projects. I think that's why users are participating here.
The number of participants in the project is a good indicator of success.
I hope that in the future the project will grow and set new goals.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

After I read the information, I realized that this project has excellent prospects.
Hey. I'm also here recently. But the project will definitely become famous and successful.
This is noticeable now.
I have long been looking for a project that can bring me income. I think I found this.
The developers made a huge contribution to the development of the project. Do you agree?
Oh sure. Their contribution is very valuable. I think that they worked for a long time to create the project.
This is not often found in other projects. I think that's why users are participating here.
I'm sure that it will be so. We just need to wait a little.
We can invite our friends to the project, this can bring us bonuses.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

This is noticeable now.
I'm sure that it will be so. We just need to wait a little.
We can invite our friends to the project, this can bring us bonuses.
You're right. I will begin to do this today. I do not know if it will work or not, but I have to try.
I like to take risks. Grin
Theraty

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

Kind of interesting view. I hope they will have enough resources to develop on the world market. Who knows, in what countries will it be possible to get access to this service? 
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:56:50 PM

Kind of interesting view. I hope they will have enough resources to develop on the world market. Who knows, in what countries will it be possible to get access to this service? 
If I got it right, they choose the megalopolises, or capitals of big countries. It is only the beginning. Definitely, they will grow and more countries and cities will become a part of SLP.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

Very pleased with the list of investors, which they have already managed to attract to their project. These are really big and very serious companies such as Papa John's, AltaIR Capital and Flint Capital
The participation of such serious partners speaks volumes.
We try to attract as many large investors as possible!
I think the project will be supported by the majority of the community because it is important for businesses to attract customers to increase sales and to gain credibility with their loyal customers. Buyers will be enthusiastic supporters when loyalty is credited with a reward.
Theraty

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

If I got it right, they choose the megalopolises, or capitals of big countries. It is only the beginning. Definitely, they will grow and more countries and cities will become a part of SLP.
They know how to work with public. Also, they know what to offer. I think I will even try to participate in the white list, before it is too late. I think it can be very interesting. Do you know something about the white list?
Brushan

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:29:23 PM

They know how to work with public. Also, they know what to offer. I think I will even try to participate in the white list, before it is too late. I think it can be very interesting. Do you know something about the white list?
Yes, it is true. It can be a great possibility for every investor. You just need to fill in some information about yourself. After manager will proceed it and they will make their decision. 
Theraty

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

Yes, it is true. It can be a great possibility for every investor. You just need to fill in some information about yourself. After manager will proceed it and they will make their decision. 
It looks very simple to me. Ok. Are there any additional steps to become a member of the white list? I will try to interest SLP in my candidature.
Brushan

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:00:50 AM

It looks very simple to me. Ok. Are there any additional steps to become a member of the white list? I will try to interest SLP in my candidature.
I don't think so. I only forgot to mention about one thing. You need to indicate the amount with which you want to participate in the token sale. I hope I helped you somehow. Good luck!
Kheg

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:06:23 AM

Great project. Idea isn't new, but I think its realization will be on the top. This project gas a great future. Probably, it can become very popular in a short time.
Theraty

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:15:19 AM

I don't think so. I only forgot to mention about one thing. You need to indicate the amount with which you want to participate in the token sale. I hope I helped you somehow. Good luck!
Of course, you did. Thanks for your advices. I like that SLP has such polite community members. I think that's saying something.  
hobopete

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:21:27 AM

Great project. Idea isn't new, but I think its realization will be on the top. This project gas a great future. Probably, it can become very popular in a short time.
Why are you so sure about it? I like the project, but I am afraid that it is not really innovational. Maybe, it won't be enough for a great success?
Kheg

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:36:21 AM

Why are you so sure about it? I like the project, but I am afraid that it is not really innovational. Maybe, it won't be enough for a great success?
I don't think so at all. I am convinced that SLP will be a successful platform. It is needed for customers and companies that want to distribute their products. Besides, they have extensive experience in this field. 
hobopete

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:51:26 AM

I don't think so at all. I am convinced that SLP will be a successful platform. It is needed for customers and companies that want to distribute their products. Besides, they have extensive experience in this field. 
Well, maybe, you are right. It is really a necessary platform for many people. What experience do you mean exactly? I don't know all information, perhaps.
Kheg

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:21:55 AM

Well, maybe, you are right. It is really a necessary platform for many people. What experience do you mean exactly? I don't know all information, perhaps.
Yep, developers of SLP have experience in this branch. They were working under SailPlay. It is an international venture-backed customer loyalty platform. They had an enormous client base.   
hobopete

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:47:00 AM

Yep, developers of SLP have experience in this branch. They were working under SailPlay. It is an international venture-backed customer loyalty platform. They had an enormous client base.   
Hmmm. It sounds to me intriguing. Why did they decided to make a new project? Was the last project successful?
Kheg

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:01:56 AM

Hmmm. It sounds to me intriguing. Why did they decided to make a new project? Was the last project successful?
It was successful. I think the team decided to create something worthful and modern. The platform is based on blockchain. This feature opens new horizons and helps to create a fair and transparent system. 
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:05:33 AM

The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so I think it is a benefit for all of these token holders to make a sale or hold it.

SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

The team is trying to make the project better every day!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: