Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:20:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4446 times)
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:23:04 AM

I understand that with the help of this project, the team hopes to attract users from China.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

I understand that with the help of this project, the team hopes to attract users from China.
And why are you so focused on the Chinese market? What is so special about it?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

Research LoyaltyOne says that people in China have a huge purchasing power and are technologically advanced. BUT nevertheless they are skeptical about loyalty programs and are reluctant to use it. The developers of this project want to change this trend.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

Research LoyaltyOne says that people in China have a huge purchasing power and are technologically advanced. BUT nevertheless they are skeptical about loyalty programs and are reluctant to use it. The developers of this project want to change this trend.
And with what it can be connected? Why does China treat this?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

I can not answer this question, I do not know. Perhaps this is due to some national peculiarities, maybe. But in any case, this is a promising market and this can play an excellent role for this project.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

I can not answer this question, I do not know. Perhaps this is due to some national peculiarities, maybe. But in any case, this is a promising market and this can play an excellent role for this project.
Do you think this project will change China's attitude to the blogger's loyalty program that the project is based on the crypto currency? Do you think this can change the situation?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

Do you think this project will change China's attitude to the blogger's loyalty program that the project is based on the crypto currency? Do you think this can change the situation?
Yes, I think this may be of interest to this market. And move it from the dead end. But at least I want to believe in it.  Smiley
leptoon

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

I'm very interested to know the details of how this system will function. I read that this will have a division into several layers, if I understand correctly.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

I'm very interested to know the details of how this system will function. I read that this will have a division into several layers, if I understand correctly.
Yes, you're right, I also read about it. The principle of this work is based on the division into several layers. But I can not tell you about it more precisely now, you can read all this in white paper. This is available on the project website, check it out Wink
leptoon

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

Yes, you're right, I also read about it. The principle of this work is based on the division into several layers. But I can not tell you about it more precisely now, you can read all this in white paper. This is available on the project website, check it out Wink
Yes, I will take care of this issue, thank you for your help.  Smiley
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

Hey. I've heard a lot about this project before.
Now I want to participate. What do I need for this?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

Hey. First you need to learn all the information about the project. It is not difficult.
Also you need to have some money, otherwise you will not be able to participate.
emontmon

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

Hey. First you need to learn all the information about the project. It is not difficult.
Also you need to have some money, otherwise you will not be able to participate.
Good. I have already read the information on the site. It's enough?
Or do I need to read user reviews?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

I think that's enough. But if you want, you can read the reviews. It will not be superfluous.
You can learn something new about the project. It will be useful.
emontmon

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:17:03 PM

I think that's enough. But if you want, you can read the reviews. It will not be superfluous.
Thank you, I will do this later. I compared this project with many others and noticed that there are more advantages.
Do you agree with me?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

Thank you, I will do this later. I compared this project with many others and noticed that there are more advantages.
Do you agree with me?
Oh sure. You're not the first to talk about it. Developers have created a very user-friendly project.
Even beginners can easily understand this.
emontmon

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

Do you agree with me?
Oh sure. You're not the first to talk about it. Developers have created a very user-friendly project.
Excellent. Perhaps this will help make the project better.
We need to wait a bit and the project will become even more popular. I'm sure of it.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

Do you agree with me?
Excellent. Perhaps this will help make the project better.
We need to wait a bit and the project will become even more popular. I'm sure of it.
You correctly think. It's great that we can make a profit here.
Many thanks to the developers.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

Hello everybody. It seems to me that we need to invest money now in the project.
To get more profit. What do you think about it?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

Hello everybody. It seems to me that we need to invest money now in the project.
To get more profit. What do you think about it?
Hey. Exactly. The market of crypto currency is actively developing now, so we must take this into account.
If you have free money, then you need to put them here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: