Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4446 times)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

I am so excited about this project. Can't wait till the official launch. I want to test this mobile application. I think it will meet my expectations.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:40:59 PM

I am so excited about this project. Can't wait till the official launch. I want to test this mobile application. I think it will meet my expectations.
Of course, it will. The team is strong. I think they will create an application that will have a friendly interface. It will be comfortable for professional traders and beginners.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

Of course, it will. The team is strong. I think they will create an application that will have a friendly interface. It will be comfortable for professional traders and beginners.
Yep, it will be great. Do you something about other applications connected to SLP application? Maybe there will be some interesting collaborations.
Brushan

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:10:18 PM

Yep, it will be great. Do you something about other applications connected to SLP application? Maybe there will be some interesting collaborations.
I don't know about this kind of collaboration. Slp develops so it may find many interesting paths of development. Besides, they already have had many big companies in partners.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:25:15 PM

I don't know about this kind of collaboration. Slp develops so it may find many interesting paths of development. Besides, they already have had many big companies in partners.
Yes, I saw their website and I think it is only the beginning. Also, I hope they will give chances to small business. I think these companies deserve support too.
Brushan

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

Yes, I saw their website and I think it is only the beginning. Also, I hope they will give chances to small business. I think these companies deserve support too.
Well, that's absolutely right. Slp is a progressive team, so they will probably consider new issues of this cooperation.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:42:07 PM

Great project. Idea isn't new, but I think its realization will be on the top. This project gas a great future. Probably, it can become very popular in a short time.
Why are you so sure about it? I like the project, but I am afraid that it is not really innovational. Maybe, it won't be enough for a great success?
I don't think so at all. I am convinced that SLP will be a successful platform. It is needed for customers and companies that want to distribute their products. Besides, they have extensive experience in this field. 
Well, maybe, you are right. It is really a necessary platform for many people. What experience do you mean exactly? I don't know all information, perhaps.
Yep, developers of SLP have experience in this branch. They were working under SailPlay. It is an international venture-backed customer loyalty platform. They had an enormous client base.   
Hmmm. It sounds to me intriguing. Why did they decided to make a new project? Was the last project successful?
Hear the very convincing reason! I believe the project will be successful in the near future as the project addresses one of the business solutions: Engage the community by gratifying the loyal and potential customers of the business.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:55:15 PM

Finally, i found a project that could make life easier for me. It is so wonderful. Besides, tokens have a very advantageous price at the current moment. 
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:10:19 AM

Finally, i found a project that could make life easier for me. It is so wonderful. Besides, tokens have a very advantageous price at the current moment. 
Yep, it is a prefect idea. I hope they will achieve all of their targets. Do you know the token price? Can you tell me please?
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:25:17 AM

Yep, it is a prefect idea. I hope they will achieve all of their targets. Do you know the token price? Can you tell me please?
Of course, you can buy 100 slp for $1. I think the price will rise. The project is really needed for people who want to live it up.
hobopete

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:40:22 AM

Of course, you can buy 100 slp for $1. I think the price will rise. The project is really needed for people who want to live it up.
Maybe you are right. I the price can really rice. I'd rather think about buying some of these tokens. It seems to be a good investment. 
Kheg

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

If we are talking about the advantages of this platform, then what exactly can we talk about in this context?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

If we are talking about the advantages of this platform, then what exactly can we talk about in this context?
They focus on the speed of transactions and the low cost of doing so. One of the main advantages for the project creators is the ease of integration for clients.
Kheg

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

They focus on the speed of transactions and the low cost of doing so. One of the main advantages for the project creators is the ease of integration for clients.
What kind of integration are we talking about in this case?
redlay

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:15:54 AM

Well, integration of loyalty services into the customer's product. The main task is to simplify this process, so that it is not difficult.
Kheg

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

Well, integration of loyalty services into the customer's product. The main task is to simplify this process, so that it is not difficult.
Yes, in this I completely agree. This is one of the important factors which is a good advantage for the company providing such an opportunity.
redlay

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

Yes, in this I completely agree. This is one of the important factors which is a good advantage for the company providing such an opportunity.
Yes exactly. And besides this they deal with the legal aspect of the matter. For everything to work in accordance with the law in different regions. This is also an important factor, I think.
Kheg

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:04:27 AM

Yes exactly. And besides this they deal with the legal aspect of the matter. For everything to work in accordance with the law in different regions. This is also an important factor, I think.
Yes, I agree this is also very important aspect, It's good that the team pays much attention to this.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

And what about the issue of data security? This is currently one of the most important criteria for the project. Because the data is very valuable.
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:35:23 AM

And what about the issue of data security? This is currently one of the most important criteria for the project. Because the data is very valuable.
As far as I know the team pays special attention to this issue, as it understands the importance of this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: