Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4447 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:50:21 AM

guys, but there are other problems. for example, this is the initial readiness of people to participate in loyalty programs, and then - the refusal is motivated by the fact that the loyalty program is not worth the time.
yes, in this case a large number of points is unclaimed. it's like money. especially when Bond Brand Loyalty records conducted its research, it turned out that it was $100 billion in unused points. it is a substantial amount.
I think that the reason for the refusal is that they do not have all the opportunities that they might want. but, in any case, this platform is a decision in favor of the development of all marketing and advertising.
I would not agree with the possibilities. there is another problem that we have not considered - these are the requirements of consumers. to be more precise, a weak connection with customers can lead to the loss of those who have not joined.
do you mean that this is negligence and loss of service? it turns out that customers ignore inappropriate loyalty communications Embarrassed Embarrassed
it is quite true. but as a solution, a whole infrastructure is proposed that can produce, process and use tokenized loyalty points on a distributed blockchain platform.
so it is. this will allow customers to exchange bonus points using the main platform currency, SLP tokens, and spend earned bonus points on rewards and products that are important to them personally.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

guys, but there are other problems. for example, this is the initial readiness of people to participate in loyalty programs, and then - the refusal is motivated by the fact that the loyalty program is not worth the time.
yes, in this case a large number of points is unclaimed. it's like money. especially when Bond Brand Loyalty records conducted its research, it turned out that it was $100 billion in unused points. it is a substantial amount.
I think that the reason for the refusal is that they do not have all the opportunities that they might want. but, in any case, this platform is a decision in favor of the development of all marketing and advertising.
I would not agree with the possibilities. there is another problem that we have not considered - these are the requirements of consumers. to be more precise, a weak connection with customers can lead to the loss of those who have not joined.
do you mean that this is negligence and loss of service? it turns out that customers ignore inappropriate loyalty communications Embarrassed Embarrassed
it is quite true. but as a solution, a whole infrastructure is proposed that can produce, process and use tokenized loyalty points on a distributed blockchain platform.
so it is. this will allow customers to exchange bonus points using the main platform currency, SLP tokens, and spend earned bonus points on rewards and products that are important to them personally.
that's what I said about such opportunities. that there was a choice, what to spend these bonus points. and now there is a choice and, by the way, diverse.
kk777

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:10:13 AM

that's what I said about such opportunities. that there was a choice, what to spend these bonus points. and now there is a choice and, by the way, diverse.
the main thing is that it leads to the result. for example, to ensure that the interaction between enterprises and consumers is maximized. Moreover, according to the new system, the advantages of these programs should be more valuable to customers.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:20:20 AM

the main thing is that it leads to the result. for example, to ensure that the interaction between enterprises and consumers is maximized. Moreover, according to the new system, the advantages of these programs should be more valuable to customers.
the result will undoubtedly not take long. because this is a safe and fast market of loyalty tokens, which provides an entirely new channel for interacting with customers for business
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:24:26 AM

The SLP Platform aims to resolve major inefficiencies in current methods of loyalty program operations and processing, making loyalty programs a more engaging, meaningful and rewarding experience for both businesses and customers.
I am glad to see MIKE BRUSOV who is the Founder and Product Owner and CEO of Cindicator become Advisor, Product & Community Management SLP Network.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

mobile application is also very convenient. I understand that it has the same functions as with a PC, namely earning, accrual and exchange points. there are even safe and anonymous purses. it's greatly! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
kk777

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

mobile application is also very convenient. I understand that it has the same functions as with a PC, namely earning, accrual and exchange points. there are even safe and anonymous purses. it's greatly! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
undoubtedly, the project is the best of its kind! its advantages will allow it to remain out of competition. developers are well done, have done a very serious job! Wink Wink
bdbalok

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

#Proof of Authentication

Ether: 0x672Dc9D40b4c982b4484b0089b3Dbbf108904453
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1898706
Bitcointalk Username: bdbalok
my article link post: http://cryptolover.pw/2018/06/11/evaluation-of-the-slp-network-project/
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

I believe that such projects are comparable to turn the market and provide new opportunities for users. I like the trend that many companies are starting to use a blockchain for their business.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

I believe that such projects are comparable to turn the market and provide new opportunities for users. I like the trend that many companies are starting to use a blockchain for their business.
But what is fundamentally new in this semantic SLP? I do not understand what exactly I need to be interested in this project.
bitokman

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:11:13 AM

But what is fundamentally new in this semantic SLP? I do not understand what exactly I need to be interested in this project.
This is interesting not only as a tool for the business segment of the market but also as a product for the end user, because this combines all the advantages of the loyalty system of different companies.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:22:21 AM

This is interesting not only as a tool for the business segment of the market but also as a product for the end user, because this combines all the advantages of the loyalty system of different companies.
Yes, I understand, but in the end how can I use it in practice? What advantages can it provide to me as an ordinary user?
bitokman

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

Yes, I understand, but in the end how can I use it in practice? What advantages can it provide to me as an ordinary user?
It is able to combine several loyalty campaigns together and manage it within a single platform. Tokens allow you to exchange loyalty points for another currency or services that are beneficial to you.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

It is able to combine several loyalty campaigns together and manage it within a single platform. Tokens allow you to exchange loyalty points for another currency or services that are beneficial to you.
Well it turns out that I can exchange these loyalty points for real currency? I understand correctly.
bitokman

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

Well it turns out that I can exchange these loyalty points for real currency? I understand correctly.
That's right, besides, you can transfer these points or perform various operations with them. I can also highlight convenience exactly when everything is under a single account and a lot of different points you can manage without any problems.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:56:02 AM

That's right, besides, you can transfer these points or perform various operations with them. I can also highlight convenience exactly when everything is under a single account and a lot of different points you can manage without any problems.
In this regard, it does provide excellent opportunities for users. But as for the business sector, why should it be beneficial for commercial enterprises. I mean cooperation with the SLP platform?
bitokman

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

In this regard, it does provide excellent opportunities for users. But as for the business sector, why should it be beneficial for commercial enterprises. I mean cooperation with the SLP platform?
Well, why do you think? Because in the network of users of the SLP platform will be a huge number of users who can be interested in something new. It is beneficial in terms of attracting new users. The strength of the SLP team is their community.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:27:47 PM

Well, why do you think? Because in the network of users of the SLP platform will be a huge number of users who can be interested in something new. It is beneficial in terms of attracting new users. The strength of the SLP team is their community.
Indeed, I did not even think about it, thanks for explaining this to me. Now I'm really interested in this project and am ready to learn more about this.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:46:07 PM

Hello everyone, I was very interested in this project, I would like to participate in this. What do I need for this? I am ready to invest some money with my colleagues, we are interested in this project.
kk777

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:58:11 PM

Hello everyone, I was very interested in this project, I would like to participate in this. What do I need for this? I am ready to invest some money with my colleagues, we are interested in this project.
Hi, yes of course you can participate in this project, but for this you first join the whitelist. Go to the website and fill out the required form, good luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: