Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:57:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4446 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:57:40 PM

Day by day SLP is getting stronger. I hope they will have enough power and ambitions to make all their ideas real. Who knows their plans for this summer?
They will make the final version of their white paper in accordance to their road map. Also, I know that they going to begin crowdsales. I guess that will happen as it is planned.
Well, I have already heard about these plans. Do you know about changes in the roadmap? Maybe, there is something new. I haven’t read news for a while.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

Day by day SLP is getting stronger. I hope they will have enough power and ambitions to make all their ideas real. Who knows their plans for this summer?
They will make the final version of their white paper in accordance to their road map. Also, I know that they going to begin crowdsales. I guess that will happen as it is planned.
Well, I have already heard about these plans. Do you know about changes in the roadmap? Maybe, there is something new. I haven’t read news for a while.
No, I haven’t heard about any changes. All is happening like it used to be. Slp’s team doing their work flawless and there is no doubt in their success.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:18:35 PM

No, I haven’t heard about any changes. All is happening like it used to be. Slp’s team doing their work flawless and there is no doubt in their success.
It is nice to see. I like that they’re doing everything right but would be so happy if the demo of SLP application will be ready as soon as it is possible.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

It is nice to see. I like that they’re doing everything right but would be so happy if the demo of SLP application will be ready as soon as it is possible.
Hey, don’t worry about it. They’ve recently made an announcement that they will present their application very soon. You can take a look on screenshots of the app’s interface on their facebook account.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:09:37 AM

Slp is a project for people that really want to change something in their business. An experienced manager knows what could increase sales and it is loyalty campaigns.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:20:48 AM

Slp is a project for people that really want to change something in their business. An experienced manager knows what could increase sales and it is loyalty campaigns.
Do you really think that loyalty campaigns can change something in your business? I guess sometimes it is so useless. Many customers don’t use even them.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:30:12 AM

Do you really think that loyalty campaigns can change something in your business? I guess sometimes it is so useless. Many customers don’t use even them.
Well, maybe you’re right. It is a problem of any loyalty campaigns. But, thanks to SLP this problem could be resolved. It only needs to be more targeted for users.
peetah

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:40:11 AM

Well, maybe you’re right. It is a problem of any loyalty campaigns. But, thanks to SLP this problem could be resolved. It only needs to be more targeted for users.
That’s why this project is so popular. I guess it is a good way to resolve everything. I have never thought it could be very useful. I have many loyalty points and I don’t use most of them.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:50:12 AM

That’s why this project is so popular. I guess it is a good way to resolve everything. I have never thought it could be very useful. I have many loyalty points and I don’t use most of them.
If you use SLP you would be able to change them on something really useful for you. You can even earn something if you want to or discover some new companies and their products.
peetah

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

If you use SLP you would be able to change them on something really useful for you. You can even earn something if you want to or discover some new companies and their products.
You are right. Thanks to Slp many businessmen could change their loyalty policy and make their business more successful. Thus, it is a good way to popularize products and services.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:10:15 AM

You are right. Thanks to Slp many businessmen could change their loyalty policy and make their business more successful. Thus, it is a good way to popularize products and services.
Users also have a benefit to discover something new. I guess SLP’s team designed a nice application that will be helpful for both kinds of customers.
peetah

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:20:26 AM

Users also have a benefit to discover something new. I guess SLP’s team designed a nice application that will be helpful for both kinds of customers.
It has a great potential I guess. Experienced team with strong ideas is supposed to be successful. Can’t wait for the official launch of the app.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:30:22 AM

It has a great potential I guess. Experienced team with strong ideas is supposed to be successful. Can’t wait for the official launch of the app.
I hope they will present it very soon. Me and my friends can’t wait for it too. We also filled in the form to participate in the white paper. I am so excited.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

Blockchain technologies really made a revolution of data storage. I guess it will be possible to use it in any possible field of knowledge. But, I am sure it is still need to be improved.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

Blockchain technologies really made a revolution of data storage. I guess it will be possible to use it in any possible field of knowledge. But, I am sure it is still need to be improved.
I agree with you. This technology really opened new horizons. What you actually mean about improving blockchain? Do you have some special ideas about it?
a1471989

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

I agree with you. This technology really opened new horizons. What you actually mean about improving blockchain? Do you have some special ideas about it?
Well, I don’t think it is a special idea. I just mean that these technologies are connected to cryptocurrency transactions and it is really very importing. Developers need to think about security. I know that hackers mostly attack blockchain users.
guarino

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

Well, I don’t think it is a special idea. I just mean that these technologies are connected to cryptocurrency transactions and it is really very importing. Developers need to think about security. I know that hackers mostly attack blockchain users.
It is true. I have thought about it already. I guess it is a big problem because it could cause loss of important private data too. I don’t think customers, like big serious company are happy, when they are secrets are open.
a1471989

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:20:16 AM

It is true. I have thought about it already. I guess it is a big problem because it could cause loss of important private data too. I don’t think customers, like big serious company are happy, when they are secrets are open.
Your words have sense. I am sure that SLP developers really thought about and users could be sure about safety of their private data.
guarino

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

Your words have sense. I am sure that SLP developers really thought about and users could be sure about safety of their private data.
It is so nice to hear. It is great project I guess that is well-designed for customers and users. I hope it will be on the top of the current market. It really deserves it.
Techsan

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:36:43 AM

I think the modern system of loyalty programs needs to be modernized. Very often it is a waste of client’s time. Companies doesn’t know how really works their customer service.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: