Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:34:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
FAITHriot

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:46:49 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 06:10:40 PM by FAITHriot

Having this kind of project in  the industry may help so much of people not only in the crypto market itself but into both company and employee. Scarcity on work and inflation of countries money may be affected on this. Because of wide and broad economic help of this project people will now live as they dream of. Thanks to this project that allows us to choose more profitable work based on their own profession.
I strongly agree on this. People nowadays want to be secure on their own personal documents and build their own reputation as they work and build their own lives. Good thing to know that this project help us on that. This thing rather project was making our lives so much better.
This Team of Developers are running to far and may change the life we are leaving now. This probably the solution on poverty for me. Why we are in poverty mainly because we don't have that work and job that doesn't commonly show case our skill and talent. Education is very important by the ways of knowledge but we can learn more on experience.
People having a job in a country has a big impact on their own country's economic stability itself. Being wealthy of a country is based on how people have their own work and job on a period. This project may also help economic growth of ones country because they were allowing people to go on a more profitable job than to stay at home, that promotes more taxes to be given on the government.

I agree, since in my country some of the people here are jobless, actually trust logics have the view of making the life style of people to be productive by giving them some opportunity on having a job in the society, Trust logics platform gives this idea to ensure that the people of a certain country will have their own job and contribute to the economical development of the country, Im sure that more investors will invest in trust logics because it is a really good project.
You are right about that. Unemployment and Underemployment are the main problems that Trustlogucs I think. The hiring process nowadays was not fair in real life. Backer System is sometimes implemented, this is different from the referral system. The backer system will make the applicant qualified for a job even he is not. The job opportunity will be gone to those who really need it and the most qualified applicant.
nowadays unemployment is a well known issue mostly in every county some countries cant even support that many open jobs so that many people tend to work abroad.I think trustlogics cant end the unemployment but can surely lessen the massive growth of people who are unemployed.
Thank you for supporting my statement and I really appreciate that you have pointed that out. I also want to solve the desire of people to go abroad just to have fair income. If Trustlogics will be there on their local countries, everyone will have the fair chance to give to all people.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics. 

Yes it is true I'm really in agreement with what you're saying really secured the most important thing to keep an important thing to avoid getting any information here, so on a different platform system it's so much easier to use, it is secured especially for users, so with the help of trustlogic the security of a user is further strengthened.
I believe that blockchain will be the answer regarding of all security issues, user will have a blockchain id that will need to record all of their transactions in the future and all information about your profile... So worry no more, because blockchain got your back...

Probably the Team will assist on this kind of situation if it doesn’t happen probably they were making a backup system for you to recover your account.
Whatsoever, take care of your personal things as it contains your personal data and documents.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

I'm very excited about this  project. This is promising and very challenging project, hope that this project manages that challenge so much. This Team of Developers probably doing well on this project. You guys are the best Developers I have ever watched on. Besides of you are active in the thread that was great your concept and idea was a boom on the industry. Keep up the good work Team.
I agree! Trustlogics developers are doing great with this truly one of a kind platform that helps in so many ways in workforce industry! I am truly amazed of their wittiness in coming-up with such platform that will hopefully be the standard in job application , hiring and also for individuals offering different useful services.I hope to see them succeed because this truly helps in so many ways.

Online recruiting allows an employer to advertise a vacant position quickly, and often inexpensively.

However, some disadvantages may also be associated with this recruiting method.

I really believe to all the people behind trustlogics, it's like they put a lot of effort to build this one of a kind project... Though many adjustment and problems that they need to overcome but i know they're confident to solve all of this sooner or later...
Your right, as i observe on the team of this project, they really do all their best to make it smooth and success especially the project is not hard to present. This will bring a big changes in the world of online application that is great to support until we see the success of it in the  online application industry.
They use the nature of trustlogics easy to adapt feature to make a project that will surely help individuals that afraid to send their documents and background history to other job portal online... With trustlogics platform all of the application from anyone are safe with them, no need to doubt and worry about anything that may harm you profile...
This is so timely with our situation and all the problems related to hiring process, what they needed now is the support coming form all of us to make this project available for everyone and to help them find a better job/company...
If your hiring process involves filling out an application, you may miss out on qualified candidates
who would rather send a resume. Some candidates may not want to take the time or may not be confident
enough with the security of an online application.

Whats great about Trustlogics is that you can use QR codes that are provided in the platform to simply scan and auto fill-up your application on different companies. Saves you more time and avoid the hustle of repetitive application filing.
Well, that's good to know that they have this feature. I am pretty sure that Trustlogics team really are proud about this and this can be very useful to all users who are quite tired from the old way of filling up a job application.

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.

Reference:
https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS/status/998574112787353601
That's a nice share Bitdane! I guess this is something that we should all be glad about Trustlogics. They are coming out of their box. They think outside the box which makes them unique to every hiring and employment platform. Very impressive.
I am glad that you like it. I got curious about it and I have to look if it was really true then that's it! I guess that Trustlogics will not be limited to things that are common. Blockchain Technology, Artificial Intelligence and now QR codes. I am excited to know that the next and latest technology that they will be using.
Arceusz

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
Well that's true and this is a timely response from them, we know in many countries including our own country having a bad situation with regards to unemployment... I think this will continue to grow if we will not find a solution, thanks that trustlogics are willing to give solution to this...
This is the best thing that having on the online industry, the fact that the personal data is secured this is one of the good reason why many applicant choose to pass their personal data here compare to others.
Isn't passing your information on the internet and online makes it a lot riskier and dangerous rather than passing
your information personally? I mean, the risk of your information being leaked will be present and the scope of where
it will be spread is the entire internet. Though in TrustLogics, the blockchain technology lessens that risk.

Its depends where do you pass it, if on the internet make sure that the recipient is trusted and have credibility to protect all of your personal data... Like here in trustlogics they'll guarantee that anyone's data is secured and safe, and no one will succeed to manipulate or hack it from them thanks to blockchain...

I also monitoring this project in a couple of weeks now and it is very amazing. Good thought and comments brought me here and as I observe this is really amazing. You guys are truly doing so much efforts on this project.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:19:35 PM

I'm very excited about this  project. This is promising and very challenging project, hope that this project manages that challenge so much. This Team of Developers probably doing well on this project. You guys are the best Developers I have ever watched on. Besides of you are active in the thread that was great your concept and idea was a boom on the industry. Keep up the good work Team.
I agree! Trustlogics developers are doing great with this truly one of a kind platform that helps in so many ways in workforce industry! I am truly amazed of their wittiness in coming-up with such platform that will hopefully be the standard in job application , hiring and also for individuals offering different useful services.I hope to see them succeed because this truly helps in so many ways.

Online recruiting allows an employer to advertise a vacant position quickly, and often inexpensively.

I really believe to all the people behind trustlogics, it's like they put a lot of effort to build this one of a kind project... Though many adjustment and problems that they need to overcome but i know they're confident to solve all of this sooner or later...
Your right, as i observe on the team of this project, they really do all their best to make it smooth and success especially the project is not hard to present. This will bring a big changes in the world of online application that is great to support until we see the success of it in the  online application industry.
They use the nature of trustlogics easy to adapt feature to make a project that will surely help individuals that afraid to send their documents and background history to other job portal online... With trustlogics platform all of the application from anyone are safe with them, no need to doubt and worry about anything that may harm you profile...
This is so timely with our situation and all the problems related to hiring process, what they needed now is the support coming form all of us to make this project available for everyone and to help them find a better job/company...
If your hiring process involves filling out an application, you may miss out on qualified candidates
who would rather send a resume. Some candidates may not want to take the time or may not be confident

Whats great about Trustlogics is that you can use QR codes that are provided in the platform to simply scan and auto fill-up your application on different companies. Saves you more time and avoid the hustle of repetitive application filing.
Well, that's good to know that they have this feature. I am pretty sure that Trustlogics team really are proud about this and this can be very useful to all users who are quite tired from the old way of filling up a job application.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdullX-VAAEL4XB.jpg

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.

Reference:
That's a nice share Bitdane! I guess this is something that we should all be glad about Trustlogics. They are coming out of their box. They think outside the box which makes them unique to every hiring and employment platform. Very impressive.
I am glad that you like it. I got curious about it and I have to look if it was really true then that's it! I guess that Trustlogics will not be limited to things that are common. Blockchain Technology, Artificial Intelligence and now QR codes. I am excited to know that the next and latest technology that they will be using.
Absolutely, becuase I should think this trustlogics project are the first time to create the system like this ,due to the finding job are very easy and realiable,compare to other site as of now.So that all you need to do is wait fo this amazing project.
dreamvacation2018

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
Well that's true and this is a timely response from them, we know in many countries including our own country having a bad situation with regards to unemployment... I think this will continue to grow if we will not find a solution, thanks that trustlogics are willing to give solution to this...
This is the best thing that having on the online industry, the fact that the personal data is secured this is one of the good reason why many applicant choose to pass their personal data here compare to others.
Isn't passing your information on the internet and online makes it a lot riskier and dangerous rather than passing
your information personally? I mean, the risk of your information being leaked will be present and the scope of where
it will be spread is the entire internet. Though in TrustLogics, the blockchain technology lessens that risk.

Its depends where do you pass it, if on the internet make sure that the recipient is trusted and have credibility to protect all of your personal data... Like here in trustlogics they'll guarantee that anyone's data is secured and safe, and no one will succeed to manipulate or hack it from them thanks to blockchain...

I also monitoring this project in a couple of weeks now and it is very amazing. Good thought and comments brought me here and as I observe this is really amazing. You guys are truly doing so much efforts on this project.

Well its true, that this project will be great interms of using the new revolution of  blockchain technology ,so that I 'm also avid fun of this project due to,it also expirence the mightmare procedure of finding job at the old procedure in traditonally.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:34:22 PM

Very good company! Cool technology, great concept and I'm glad that I'm here! Hope this project fully successful for the benefits to all users.

I believe that this platform will be able to solve a lot of problems that hinder the effective implementation of the hiring process, and complicate it in many details for both the employer and the person looking for work.

Definetely,,because looking back at the old procedure ,and would compare you to this new technology platform  is a big different to  in term of security between employee and employers ,therefore I think trustlogics are also support to those private sector company
 those who want  to send thier employee to thier company.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

Very good company! Cool technology, great concept and I'm glad that I'm here! Hope this project fully successful for the benefits to all users.

I believe that this platform will be able to solve a lot of problems that hinder the effective implementation of the hiring process, and complicate it in many details for both the employer and the person looking for work.
As i saw how they described their service in their whitepaper, indeed both jobseekers and recruiters will benefit these kind of services they offer and will also be good for employers. Employers will not have to worry of ha dling all the procedures by the company but they can leave it safely to the recruitment agencies.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

As i saw how they described their service in their whitepaper, indeed both jobseekers and recruiters will benefit these kind of services they offer and will also be good for employers. Employers will not have to worry of ha dling all the procedures by the company but they can leave it safely to the recruitment agencies.
You got it folk. If Trustlogics will be implemented and working, applicants will not have to roam around anymore searching for job hirings and recruiters too will not need to gather a pile of documents anymore from their applicants. They can view them in Trustlogics database or they can scan a copy of their profile to be submitted.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:29:51 PM

I cant wait to see this project available in my country. I want to be the first one to experience using the platform and be assisted in finding jobs. I wanna see how their partnered validators work in verifying my data. One of a kind amazing and since crypto is in, it will surely be a trend.

Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:48:54 PM

As i was browsing and scrolling over this site i happened to stumble to this thread. I made a quick look at their whitepaper and i saw that their application is already available in Android and Apple application store and they’ are already partnering with some companies. This project is legit i believe.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

As i was browsing and scrolling over this site i happened to stumble to this thread. I made a quick look at their whitepaper and i saw that their application is already available in Android and Apple application store and they’ are already partnering with some companies. This project is legit i believe.
Yes, i've read that too and exactly my same thoughts of their legitimacy. They will not be that courageous enougjh to partner with big companies if they are only scam. Besides, i do believe also that before android and apple accept or agreed to partner with them, they made some.investigations, just my thoughts though. Does any one think the same as ours?
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdullX-VAAEL4XB.jpg

Reference:
i.like the concept, it is already  existing, the QR codes but using in with your job application or submission of resumes, is something new to.me. TrustLogics, with their execellent features in recruitment, will definitely stand out! I am so far really amazed with all their concepts.
1kreasons

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

I cant wait to see this project available in my country. I want to be the first one to experience using the platform and be assisted in finding jobs. I wanna see how their partnered validators work in verifying my data. One of a kind amazing and since crypto is in, it will surely be a trend.
i will definitely try it too. Do they have categories, because either i will apply as Independent service providers or the home based type of jobs. I just hope that a lot of companies will be open minded and will get interested in this TrustLogics platform, because if they don't, its their loss.😁😁
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:52:28 PM

Me too, i've been following it and I even got to love this TrustLogics platform. I am even sharing their ideas to.my friends who doesn't know about cryptocurrency. And now, because of this platform, they began to get interested into cryptocurrency so that they will be able to try and register and.use TrustLogics platform. I am really getting excited when this things will really be fully operational.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:02:01 PM

Reference:
well, this is one way to get people cheering for trustlogics. I must say filling up application forms can be very prostrating specially when you dont get the job you're applying to. the things trustlogics can do to innovate the hiring process is literally out of this world, I cant imagine how trustlogics can clearly change everything.
sinner86

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:15:37 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics. 

Well, the trustlogic has an end to make it even more effective for all users to use on other platforms, to avoid any important things about the information that may come out, so it is especially important for users to safely secure anything regarding a user's identity.

I guess it will never happen at all but in case it will happen definitely TrustLogics Team will provide a right way to recover the account.
Commonly on social media apps like Facebook they used Phone or Call verification to retrieve the account. If that happens probably you were irresponsible user, lol.
well, actually we dont need to worry about the security of trustlogics. the platform it self can assure us that all of our information data will be stored in their secured network. with this platform you can pick which information will be seen by public.
It's true that trustlogic has the means to secure any important things about the security of the user's data, so in this way many trust in trustlogic and one that I'm in there, so it's not surprising that it achieves success very much soon with the help and good idea of trustlogic platform.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:18:53 PM

I don't actually disagree with this passing informations online has a very high risk, but if you'll use trustlogics in passing informations well you're clearly in the right place. trustlogics is a multi security platform that can assure you that all your information are safe and secured in their network also you can pick whatever information you want to show a company.
batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:33:12 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

For the most part, I do think that TrustLogics is different from any other companies or online hiring agencies that
we are used to hear. They're much more reliable, credible and safe because they're a formal project run by developers
which are backed up by many investors.
Yah and here all of jobseeker files, data, or anything are safe with trustlogics... Because they're connected to blockchain technology, a powerful solution to all problems regarding to identity theft and data loss... Your data is yours...
Just to clarify trustlogics platform is not manpower agency or something like that huh, they will help someone to verified their background history and all other credentials... And also secured all of it (data) in their own server, so no one can ever access to it except yourself...
Yes they are not but someone from the platform can notify their users for a certain job posted which they call peer to peer hiring. They will be making the hiring process more easy and convenient for recruiters and for applicants too.
well, their peer to peer hiring model is pretty great helps on making the recruitment process and hiring process much more efficient for every applicant.and their peer to peer hiring models also helps the candidates to get a fair chance of getting the job posted.because in some companies not all the applicants are genuine enough in their resumes and tend to submit fake ones.
Yea. A peer can refer someone they know in the platform that is suitable for the job posted based on their profiles. That is why it is also an advantage to have a viewable profile so potential jobs and opportunities will not just pass by with out noticing qualified candidates.
That's true, it is like job seekers are getting recommendations through peer to.peer hiring system. Well, inspite of recommendations i am pretty sure that they will still go through a selection process. But in any case, it is aleeady the decision of the company, i do believe that final selection process is already jurisdiction of the company.TRustlogics just help them screen the applicants, and that is through verification process by partnered validators.
Yes giga19 and that will be making recruitment easy. No more doubts on their credentials and no more sending private detectors on the candidates part to find out about the person. Easy, as is. As it the profile is presented then it has to be believed in because everything will be transparent here.

It will settle easily. There are many instances that hiring of jebseekers delayed due to the  invalidation of credentials. No more doubts to the profile of jobseeker because everything is transparent and it goes on several verification. Easy procedure will give as also a limited time to be a vacant unemploy.
Here at trustlogics there's no need to do manual verification or background investigation (BI), one reason for a hiring process become long and also need to spend time and money for both jobseeker and investigators... Here all is well, convenient, fast, reliable, transparent and secured, all in one platform...
I agree with you about this, Trust logic provides which both sides have an opportunity to use their system and get benefits because it is also well secured with the help of block chain technology and validators of the system of Trust Logic.
Many people new to online recruitment think it is only effective if you are looking for
young Facebook-type people. This simply isn’t the case. Research consistently shows that the average
age of candidates using online recruitment channels and the trend is up.
Online recruitment is now a standard part of most people’s job hunting no matter what level or age.

I probably agree on this. We are not really lazy, we are just tire doing this kind of shit.
Good thing to know that this project promotes fair competition and honesty on paper documents. Hope that this will run as soon as possible.
That's why it's good news for everyone because of the good online recruitment system so I'm sure the world will be more online at the time of ours, so it does not seem to be age-old to job seekers in the online recruitment idea and I believe this is one of the most widely expected prospects.
Yes, it is true that online recruitment is important today as it benefits many of its systems so it's not surprising that its papularity, so all users in different countries are very grateful for the online recruitment system and this can not be justified With this idea it can also be used in search of a job,
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

I agree with you, i've seen this project has some great developments in the past weeks and has gained lots of awards even got the stevie award which is a top honor of the US for achievement in the work place. let's all hope that trustlogics would make it in the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: