Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
zediefuture

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

Imagine a job fair in your country, you need to fall in line and applying on different booth which represents companies.
In this TRUSTLOGIC they will launch a website that has JOB FAIR everyday, which you dont need to fall in line anymore.
another thing, you dont need to fill up forms repeatedly.

Been there done that, and i am telling you it is not a joke.
i usually spent 4-6 hours just going around all the booth and sometimes bad luck strikes.
even me, i will prefer doing it with trustlogic. i am sure in less than an hour, i can see all the jobs they have.

In trust logics you dont need to spend more hours in finding a job, The platform will provide some information and procedures for the employees and some of the features of the platform will see the possibilities for the employees and employer.

well,,I agree for what you said ,becuase trustlogics is a platform which facilities through digital authentication of professional data stores the attested version on the blockchain and makes it shareable based on user permission,

definitely you'll right,about the beautiful platform on this project trustlogics,and because of this we have also  Involved at 100,000 plus user and this no.are already  contenously growing  day by day ,therefore trustlogics are Teach startup of the year 2018 - base on The american Business Awards,
 100,000 plus user

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

Are you #tired of #filling your #information on #job #portals repeatedly? #TrustLogics has an easy way out! You can just scan TrustLogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with #recruiters globally.
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

I’m indeed tired. No body knows how much resume i made ready every time i needed to apply a new job. How many times i have to go to the city hall to get legal documents and the National Bureau of Investigation and a lot more of papers needed for my applications. Tired of this same procedure. Not anymore this time wih Trustlogics.
All i can say is Wow! Can i just push the button and go back to the.time i am still.applying for.jobs? As you have said, effortless, if i can only turn back time and if only TrustLogics has been existed before. Might be something different.Anyway. i am.glad Trustlogics is making making this things possible now in recruitment industry. Again, just wow.
wow!trustlogics really is serious on making developments with their platform.this project makes it more efficient for the the candidate to get hired.but the only disadvantage of this is you're one of millions of people vying for jobs and perhaps thousands applying for the same job, because the convenience factor appeals to all of your competitors as well.

Well, by the efforts they show to every single one of us here, then we can probably say that they really are very serious in improbing the project and achieving their goals to make thing easier for all the applicants and the companies that needs good paying jobs of their liking or quality workers. And take note, all these processes of hiring and applying are not only made easier but more secure for both sides.

Correct, the TrustLogics for sure will be the number one online job application that related to the blockchain technology, i hope that this will be available in many countries which is really big help to the jobseekers that concerns on their personal data security.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.
So that you must to improve your company brand.

That is not good for themselves.
People who look for a good company that has a good reputation with the people is not always a good thing to have.
If you are just starting to work, you must find a company that focuses on their workers who have heart for its people.
you need to learn from your work and not just to earn.

You know what mate, that's the saddest things happened now and its the reality also. Most applicants or majority of them they are after only on earnings, only few employees are learning from their work, So with Trustlogics they assure that the applicants will be approve with a high quality standard as well.

With Trustlogics, you are assured that you will find the best job that fits your profile. They will even have an AI programmed to match the job requirements over the million users of Trustlogics in the future. This is really an interesting project and I am hoping that they will succeed in their pilot testing so they can immediately go forward and be partnered with more countries.

Finding jobs is very difficult too all people nowadays because of much process that you will deal with it.  hope to see the trustlogics project are very good interms of there platform to all jobseeker to find their job easily.
Well this will make possible for trust logics because the team are aware on the problem of every job seekers, and now that the online application is one of the big project of the TrustLogics, i know it will become successful in the field of online application in the blockchain technology.
Most of us here had experienced how hard to fund a decent job or even something that us related to job hunting. It is too much time consuming and sometimes costy enough and in the end sometimes you are not hired and all those efforts are wasted. With these type of program, we are able to submit our applications without further wasting too much of our energy and with the use of internet today, it is more faster and easier for us to submit application forms.
Your right mate, what is good on this project is that the jobseekers has no worries about their personal data that surely safe and secured if they are worried about it. This project helps more people to find its job all over the world.
yeah right,whats actually amazing about trustlogics is with them using the blockchain technology their project will be secured.
all the data sent by the users or the job seekers will be secure in their network and all the job seekers has a fair chance of getting hired.
ì

I have a question, what if a company is not a real company? What if they are just acting like a real company? Did you get my view? If a hacker plays like a real CEO or recruiter then a jobseeker will pass all of his files then data theft may happen.

Impersonating a person is not anymore difficult to do. In fact, fake CEOs are in this forum already. Look at the scam projects then you will find out that imitation is easy.

They have that good image on brand for me. As this project will run probably many of us specially professionals will use this project to find their own job. Let say it is the first project in the world, they will surely try to use this as a part of their social media apps that results good start of interest in the project.

Yup. I for one would not want all those years of studying the course I studied in to go to waste. I will surely try their platform. I wouldn't wanna be stuck on small paying jobs that are not even what I have sudied for or not whaty degree is for. I am glad that this project exists. Wothout this I would have less hope in finding job that I want
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Imagine a job fair in your country, you need to fall in line and applying on different booth which represents companies.
In this TRUSTLOGIC they will launch a website that has JOB FAIR everyday, which you dont need to fall in line anymore.
another thing, you dont need to fill up forms repeatedly.

Been there done that, and i am telling you it is not a joke.
i usually spent 4-6 hours just going around all the booth and sometimes bad luck strikes.
even me, i will prefer doing it with trustlogic. i am sure in less than an hour, i can see all the jobs they have.

Yes, Trustlogics is really helpful in the hiring industry. It truly is an innovation in the online hiring platform. It makes applying for a job easier and more convenient for everyone. I do believe that Trustlogics is a project worth supporting.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.

People who look for a good company that has a good reputation with the people is not always a good thing to have.
If you are just starting to work, you must find a company that focuses on their workers who have heart for its people.

You know what mate, that's the saddest things happened now and its the reality also. Most applicants or majority of them they are after only on earnings, only few employees are learning from their work, So with Trustlogics they assure that the applicants will be approve with a high quality standard as well.

With Trustlogics, you are assured that you will find the best job that fits your profile. They will even have an AI programmed to match the job requirements over the million users of Trustlogics in the future. This is really an interesting project and I am hoping that they will succeed in their pilot testing so they can immediately go forward and be partnered with more countries.

Finding jobs is very difficult too all people nowadays because of much process that you will deal with it.  hope to see the trustlogics project are very good interms of there platform to all jobseeker to find their job easily.
Well this will make possible for trust logics because the team are aware on the problem of every job seekers, and now that the online application is one of the big project of the TrustLogics, i know it will become successful in the field of online application in the blockchain technology.
Most of us here had experienced how hard to fund a decent job or even something that us related to job hunting. It is too much time consuming and sometimes costy enough and in the end sometimes you are not hired and all those efforts are wasted. With these type of program, we are able to submit our applications without further wasting too much of our energy and with the use of internet today, it is more faster and easier for us to submit application forms.
Your right mate, what is good on this project is that the jobseekers has no worries about their personal data that surely safe and secured if they are worried about it. This project helps more people to find its job all over the world.
yeah right,whats actually amazing about trustlogics is with them using the blockchain technology their project will be secured.
all the data sent by the users or the job seekers will be secure in their network and all the job seekers has a fair chance of getting hired.
ì

I have a question, what if a company is not a real company? What if they are just acting like a real company? Did you get my view? If a hacker plays like a real CEO or recruiter then a jobseeker will pass all of his files then data theft may happen.

Impersonating a person is not anymore difficult to do. In fact, fake CEOs are in this forum already. Look at the scam projects then you will find out that imitation is easy.

They have that good image on brand for me. As this project will run probably many of us specially professionals will use this project to find their own job. Let say it is the first project in the world, they will surely try to use this as a part of their social media apps that results good start of interest in the project.

Yup. I for one would not want all those years of studying the course I studied in to go to waste. I will surely try their platform. I wouldn't wanna be stuck on small paying jobs that are not even what I have sudied for or not whaty degree is for. I am glad that this project exists. Wothout this I would have less hope in finding job that I want

Your question is relevant, but Similarly as users are verified, companies are most likely need to submit their credential to avoid what you say as pretending to be a legitimate company. Likewise the applicant can also request for a verification.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

One-stop and then hit up your phone you will get hired, lol.
This project was a really help on every one of us, finding a job is a very big cost in all point of view good to know that this project exists just to help us get hired in our choice. Good project, outstanding Team and Developers.
well,this shows how truly convenient truslogics will be for their users. and thats what we need rigth now for our hiring system, nowadays i takes forever to get a response from that company you applied for. but with trustlogics one stop platform everything will change and be more faster and convenient for job seekers and recruiters.

“Global Recruiters” everyone. Around of applause on this, this is what I’m thinking of on how TrustLogics will communicate on different languages around the world, and these is the answer for my question. We probably need different recruiters because of our languages and culture barriers that only their own countrymen will understand. Good to know about this.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:28:40 PM

On my opinion this project is good in the public eye in the first place because all of us will be in the time of applying in a job. This project will be good on my own opinion, brand is just a image and overview, this is change.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:20:39 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 05:39:27 PM by MyInspiration

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg
Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

This project was a really help on every one of us, finding a job is a very big cost in all point of view good to know that this project exists just to help us get hired in our choice. Good project, outstanding Team and Developers.
well,this shows how truly convenient truslogics will be for their users. and thats what we need rigth now for our hiring system, nowadays i takes forever to get a response from that company you applied for. but with trustlogics one stop platform everything will change and be more faster and convenient for job seekers and recruiters.

“Global Recruiters” everyone. Around of applause on this, this is what I’m thinking of on how TrustLogics will communicate on different languages around the world, and these is the answer for my question. We probably need different recruiters because of our languages and culture barriers that only their own countrymen will understand. Good to know about this.
You are definitely correct! They will have local partners in every country which makes Trustlogics operate globally. Local partners will simply coordinate with their local applicants and job seekers as well as employers.
gernar228

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:23:09 PM

so how can I buy tokens for fiat?
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg

TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

You are definitely correct! They will have local partners in every country which makes Trustlogics operate globally. Local partners will simply coordinate with their local applicants and job seekers as well as employers.
I think you are right! That way the connection will be as easy as it can be because the network of these local partners will be in Blockchain or decentralized making the work much easier for Trustlogics.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
The service provided by TrustLogics in exchange of our information is worth it because it works as a platform for people looking for jobs. Indeed, it is promising especially for those people who just graduated or those who are looking for a steady job.
Exactly because in my country many fresh graduate will not have more opportunity to look and find easily based on their professional backgroud ,so that this platform are very helpful tool to find the job ,
There are also a lot of things to consider besides finding the job itself. Fresh grads are the most challenged because they lack the resources, experience and especially the connections needed to find an exceptional job that is suitable for them.
Why they need connections if they have experience while they still studying in college, other courses have on the job training requirements that they need to take and this is the start of their career...

Why they need experience? Most of the company and recruiters are looking for the most qualified applicant that have experience than unexperienced applicant, in this way they have reduced expenses on training those who are barely new to their work.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:33:49 PM

TrustLogics is very well designed on recruitment system for me. My question is, is the TrustLogics Team of Recruiters overseas can help employee if the employee was in trouble or being hurt by their employer? I some cases TrustLogics is responsible on hiring of employee overseas, can you also help employee if they have been in trouble by the employer specially oversea rather international?
The issue of overseas worker in my country will not  never fade, because for the many reason of jobseeker probably is lack of opportunity and low payment method for the their job,,so that if trustlogics are truly succeed it would be really help to my country ,

Trustlogics will be the bridge between jobseeker and recuiter, if there's some trouble occur with recruiter and jobseeker i think that's different situation and trustlogics is not liable for any problems in the future...

We are on the same side @sonjay, Im also thinking what will trustlogics will do if the person who applied to them are working on foreign country. Are they liable if the person or employee is in distress and not given a good workplace or abused by its employers?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
The service provided by TrustLogics in exchange of our information is worth it because it works as a platform for people looking for jobs. Indeed, it is promising especially for those people who just graduated or those who are looking for a steady job.
Exactly because in my country many fresh graduate will not have more opportunity to look and find easily based on their professional backgroud ,so that this platform are very helpful tool to find the job ,
There are also a lot of things to consider besides finding the job itself. Fresh grads are the most challenged because they lack the resources, experience and especially the connections needed to find an exceptional job that is suitable for them.
Why they need connections if they have experience while they still studying in college, other courses have on the job training requirements that they need to take and this is the start of their career...

Why they need experience? Most of the company and recruiters are looking for the most qualified applicant that have experience than unexperienced applicant, in this way they have reduced expenses on training those who are barely new to their work.

This is true but there are still some exceptions to it. Some companies prefer hiring experienced employees, for them it will be an advantage for the company while some prefer inexperienced applicants. Why? First, inexperienced employees get lesser csalaries compared to experts one. For some employers, they would prefer to spent time training new employees and mold them into a better one than prideful and arrogant experienced employees.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

TrustLogics is very well designed on recruitment system for me. My question is, is the TrustLogics Team of Recruiters overseas can help employee if the employee was in trouble or being hurt by their employer? I some cases TrustLogics is responsible on hiring of employee overseas, can you also help employee if they have been in trouble by the employer specially oversea rather international?
The issue of overseas worker in my country will not  never fade, because for the many reason of jobseeker probably is lack of opportunity and low payment method for the their job,,so that if trustlogics are truly succeed it would be really help to my country ,

Trustlogics will be the bridge between jobseeker and recuiter, if there's some trouble occur with recruiter and jobseeker i think that's different situation and trustlogics is not liable for any problems in the future...

We are on the same side @sonjay, Im also thinking what will trustlogics will do if the person who applied to them are working on foreign country. Are they liable if the person or employee is in distress and not given a good workplace or abused by its employers?
Hey man! That will not be Trustlogics responsibility. Let it be clear, this is not what they wrote in their whitepaper. They are not a recruitment or manpower agency. They are solely responsible for keeping the datas of the users safely and providng them validators.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:04:17 PM

Hey man! That will not be Trustlogics responsibility. Let it be clear, this is not what they wrote in their whitepaper. They are not a recruitment or manpower agency. They are solely responsible for keeping the datas of the users safely and providng them validators.
Nah, of course not. TrustLogics will not get into those responsibilities. The.most possible thing to do, just like partnering with validators, they can as well partner with government office that is incharge of overseas employment. In this way, the people will trust TrustLogics but it will not be responsible for any cases of employees overseas or even locally.  I repeat, it is not anymore their jurisdiction.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:40:38 PM

TrustLogics will not in anyway responsible with that. If they will partner with a government organization that is in charge of overseas employment, that maybe a great help, but to involve themselves directly, definitely No, for me, it’s too much of a responsibility and it is not discussed or tackled anywhere in their white paper.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

On my opinion this project is good in the public eye in the first place because all of us will be in the time of applying in a job. This project will be good on my own opinion, brand is just a image and overview, this is change.
Yes true becouse the good project is no wonder it's a public eye, because of its hiring papularity to expedite its entry into a job so the project has much to do with the idea of unemployment in our day now, so I'm one of the thanksgiving because the lack of job is a bit of a problem
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

finding jobs online is always been great because of its efficiency,just need to have a stable internet connection.
but one thing sure,with the help of trustlogics online job hunting or the hiring industry its self will be much more efficient fot job seekers.
imagine,no need to worry about all the data information sent by the candidates.all datas will be stored in their secured network.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

finding jobs online is always been great because of its efficiency,just need to have a stable internet connection.
but one thing sure,with the help of trustlogics online job hunting or the hiring industry its self will be much more efficient fot job seekers.
imagine,no need to worry about all the data information sent by the candidates.all datas will be stored in their secured network.
well,actually the fact that trustlogics is using blockchain technology the project will be much secured.
this makes trustlogics more convenient and job seekers will not need to fill the same forms over and over again.
its more efficient for the candidate to work just need a good internet connection and a good background information.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

Its unavoidable in many places to have a connections for them to get the job easily, this is already a system of the hiring process in their country... They will use the influence of other people to hired in a company even they are not qualified for it...
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: