Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
1kreasons

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics.  

I agree with you, the security both depends on the user and the platform. trustlogics it self has a high security feature which the user can pick what shows up in his or her profile, which make the security level mush higher.and you can also approve the reaquest of companies to view your profile.
Wow! This is wonderful. Every users’ privacy is in his hands, he can choose which audience he would want his profile to be visble to and which one will not. Sometimes it is more better to keep your profile limited to its audience but since you are looking for a job so you must keep it viewable to everyone so potential recruiters will be able to see it.
Of course. You need to make your profile visible if you are looking for a job, if you keep it private no one will see it but you yourself alone so there will never be chance for you to be noticed by recruiters and there will be no purpose for the platform in you side. You better make a profile in facebook if you dont have any plan of finding a job.
For me, there is also an advantage for a limited audience. There should always be an option and besides privacy settings is important and it will make thing efficient as well.  A job seeker can limit their audience depending upon their preference, for example they opted to accept jobs only locally, or to something like, those who doesnt like to be relocted. It is a time saving for companies as well.
Well, you also have a point here 1kreasons. If indeed there are choices of audience like what you’ve said or by field like engineering only for example or marketng only and so on and so forth. But if not you will have no other choice but to let it be viewable to all.
Anyway there will be no need to worry about profiles being stolen because Trustlogics make stores it safely in their database and besides no chance for fake profiles since every profiles will be verified by partnered validators so it will just be a waste of time to steal and fake resumes.
You got that right BitFinnese, as we all know TrustLogics is all about for Trusted and Secured Professional Data. So you are right, no worries that some may stole your identity and besides those privacy setting is also useful so you can make.your.profile just accessible to companies and not.the fellow job seekers.

Yeah, that's right. like for me, if i will register to TrustLogics, i will definitely set it and make it sure that it will not be accessible to fellow job seekers. I know they can not stole my identity but there might be a chance that they will get reference on doing their resumes and then getting idea and making it better. Really, some people tend to get lazy, don't do it on their own,they just copy and make very little revisions and that will be unfair, that is why i really into for privacy settings.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

The vast opportunity and job can be found on trustlogic are simply amazing. I don't say that they will have all the recruiters company will be with them cause some recruitment firms will stay in the traditional way of finding job candidates and not all job seekers are techy enough.
well, your on point there.  I guess, initially, some recruitment companies will stick to the traditional way as wella s the job seekers, but sooner or later the traditional way will be phased out. We must adapt to the changing world, otherwise we will be left behind.
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:51:09 PM

The vast opportunity and job can be found on trustlogic are simply amazing. I don't say that they will have all the recruiters company will be with them cause some recruitment firms will stay in the traditional way of finding job candidates and not all job seekers are techy enough.
well, your on point there.  I guess, initially, some recruitment companies will stick to the traditional way as wella s the job seekers, but sooner or later the traditional way will be phased out. We must adapt to the changing world, otherwise we will be left behind.
I agree, we must never be afraid of change. Only close minded people are not welcoming change especially with this TrustLogics, besides, what's there to dislike about this platform. I can't even see anything negative about it.  All of its concept are positive on.my perspective. What do you say guys, is there any disadvantage the n using TrustLogics? Cause i can't see any area.
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:00:26 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.
We are also very thankful for having this opportunity trust logic this might be the solution to lessen the unemployment people in our society and in fact we all want this to happen also. As we all know we can also get benefits from it and I know this project has a potential to be successful in the near future, that's why we're looking forward for more updates and we are also encouraging more people to support this project.
The potential for this project's success is very high because their ideas are well presented, and also since the platform is based on an already existing project which has been a success.
I believe this project will be successful as well. If it was successful before, why will it not be successful this time? It's easier to implement the project because they already have experienced launching it and maintaining it.
If it's about potential, yes it is high but we won't know how it will all turn out since we are still in the middle of it. Their experience gives guarantee to the investors that they know what they are doing.
Investors will be encouraged because they will see that this is not like other projects where developers don't really have an existing platform yet.
yes you said it right, investors will not hesitate to be apart of such innovating projects like trustlogics. trustlogics will release many people's potential in working and finding suitable jobs for each and every candidate that will take part of trustlogics.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:03:00 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics. 

Well, the trustlogic has an end to make it even more effective for all users to use on other platforms, to avoid any important things about the information that may come out, so it is especially important for users to safely secure anything regarding a user's identity.

I guess it will never happen at all but in case it will happen definitely TrustLogics Team will provide a right way to recover the account.
Commonly on social media apps like Facebook they used Phone or Call verification to retrieve the account. If that happens probably you were irresponsible user, lol.
Well the trustlogic has this powerful tool so much that it is important to users about its account recovery, so with trustlogic it can share a lot of users so I'm the one who believes in its expertise, so in the social media environment this is inevitable that we are always missing out on accounts and we have nothing to blame because we have the responsibility for that and it is usable so be care full always.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:17:34 PM

Well, the trustlogic has an end to make it even more effective for all users to use on other platforms, to avoid any important things about the information that may come out, so it is especially important for users to safely secure anything regarding a user's identity.

I guess it will never happen at all but in case it will happen definitely TrustLogics Team will provide a right way to recover the account.
Commonly on social media apps like Facebook they used Phone or Call verification to retrieve the account. If that happens probably you were irresponsible user, lol.
well, actually we dont need to worry about the security of trustlogics. the platform it self can assure us that all of our information data will be stored in their secured network. with this platform you can pick which information will be seen by public.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:18:28 PM

Well for you to be right because we are responsible for the fact that we are using it so we do not have to blame others for myself without the account, but in a way that trustlogic has the means to recover any lost account to recover it , and with its social media and app help, it is in the belief that most users are more confident in one another.
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:33:17 PM

I'm very excited about this  project. This is promising and very challenging project, hope that this project manages that challenge so much. This Team of Developers probably doing well on this project. You guys are the best Developers I have ever watched on. Besides of you are active in the thread that was great your concept and idea was a boom on the industry. Keep up the good work Team.
I agree! Trustlogics developers are doing great with this truly one of a kind platform that helps in so many ways in workforce industry! I am truly amazed of their wittiness in coming-up with such platform that will hopefully be the standard in job application , hiring and also for individuals offering different useful services.I hope to see them succeed because this truly helps in so many ways.
Yes it is true about your saying the trustlogic platform has these means so much to benefit later how the industry can work in unemployment, so it's no wonder that it will achieve early success sooner because of its many trust in the system on trustlogic platform.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

Well for you to be right because we are responsible for the fact that we are using it so we do not have to blame others for myself without the account, but in a way that trustlogic has the means to recover any lost account to recover it , and with its social media and app help, it is in the belief that most users are more confident in one another.
actually,with regards to that problem I assume that your email address of your profile in trustlogics will be the way to find your password or you will just simply reset it. the fact that trustlogics is a multi security platform we should be worry safe about this platform.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:48:49 PM

I'm very excited about this  project. This is promising and very challenging project, hope that this project manages that challenge so much. This Team of Developers probably doing well on this project. You guys are the best Developers I have ever watched on. Besides of you are active in the thread that was great your concept and idea was a boom on the industry. Keep up the good work Team.
I agree! Trustlogics developers are doing great with this truly one of a kind platform that helps in so many ways in workforce industry! I am truly amazed of their wittiness in coming-up with such platform that will hopefully be the standard in job application , hiring and also for individuals offering different useful services.I hope to see them succeed because this truly helps in so many ways.
For me trustlogic developers are really good because it works so as to help the industry with less work to reduce it, so I know not only that its platform can do much better so much to benefit later on it's a good idea of trustlogic. so it's possible to achieve the prospect of success in the future.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:49:21 PM

Yes it is true about your saying the trustlogic platform has these means so much to benefit later how the industry can work in unemployment, so it's no wonder that it will achieve early success sooner because of its many trust in the system on trustlogic platform.
yeah sure,trustlogics can really attract many supporters by the concept and ideas of their team.im pretty sure by now trustlogics developers are really proud by all the great responses they get from their supporters all the positive feedbacks will surely boost them on developing their platform even more.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:00:40 AM

Yes it is true I'm really in agreement with what you're saying really secured the most important thing to keep an important thing to avoid getting any information here, so on a different platform system it's so much easier to use, it is secured especially for users, so with the help of trustlogic the security of a user is further strengthened.
I believe that blockchain will be the answer regarding of all security issues, user will have a blockchain id that will need to record all of their transactions in the future and all information about your profile... So worry no more, because blockchain got your back...
Yes, that's right, block chain will be the safest way of security which all the transactions can be recorded and protected. In the future Block chain technology will be a big help to us and we can all get the benefits of using it.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:17:20 AM

But if have also case ,that despite you will responsable to keep your  account at safety place ,have also tendency to hack your account,but I trust also to trustlogics that have also core security in terms of being safety.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:31:21 AM

well, actually we dont need to worry about the security of trustlogics. the platform it self can assure us that all of our information data will be stored in their secured network. with this platform you can pick which information will be seen by public.
Definety in terms of security is the main factor to considered of one project or platform because if user or investor are not assure to be secure its also doubtful to invest of one project if in case,but  trustlogics are make assure that  will secure in terms of any case.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:32:45 AM

The Independent Service provider that will be on their platform can be helpful for those free lancers and experienced workers that has skill especialty. This way they can find more jobs not only their regular route and place thats they have working with but it will expand the area of finding new service requestors in the process.
I think this is the main target of this dude. Since therr are also individuals who can work flexibly but doesnt belong to any company of hiring agencies. This will open a door for sure for those freelancer fellows who can manage to have multiple jobs in their own convient time.
Many people as of now are chosen to be an independent service person than to be part of a company. Like me, I want to be an individual service provider someday that will contact with different people offering my services and I know that trustlogics will help me. I want to become a private tutor and I think I can offer my services using trustlogics app.
This is a very good platform for those people who have specialty skills like painters, laborer and other free lancer. With the help of trustlogics they will have a digital portfolio that will present their reviews and service rating.

that's right, this platform will serve as a digital portfolio for skillful applicants around the world. this platform gives so many opportunities for so many people and with help of trustlogics many freelancers will have their work open for all employers to enjoy.
That is correct! You got your eye on the right thing which is the Digital Portfolio. Well, Trustlogics is really a great platform to build it. I guess the platform is not just focused on filtering our data and information but helping us to build a better digital portfolio and be a good person. Why did I say that? We are being encouraged by the system to be more honest, more truthful, more patient and more confident especially when we are applying for the job.

TrustLogics is a good-natured company and that reflects on the purpose and objective of TrustLogics itself. What you said is
true that they encourage people positively by offering the most convenient way of looking for a job.
I agree with you about the vision of Trust Logic company it is a best way to give opportunity which the users of their system is looking for a suitable job and to a company also for an employee to work for them.
JoshKulot

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:48:17 AM

Having this kind of project in  the industry may help so much of people not only in the crypto market itself but into both company and employee. Scarcity on work and inflation of countries money may be affected on this. Because of wide and broad economic help of this project people will now live as they dream of. Thanks to this project that allows us to choose more profitable work based on their own profession.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

Having this kind of project in  the industry may help so much of people not only in the crypto market itself but into both company and employee. Scarcity on work and inflation of countries money may be affected on this. Because of wide and broad economic help of this project people will now live as they dream of. Thanks to this project that allows us to choose more profitable work based on their own profession.
I strongly agree on this. People nowadays want to be secure on their own personal documents and build their own reputation as they work and build their own lives. Good thing to know that this project help us on that. This thing rather project was making our lives so much better.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:56:12 AM

The Independent Service provider that will be on their platform can be helpful for those free lancers and experienced workers that has skill especialty. This way they can find more jobs not only their regular route and place thats they have working with but it will expand the area of finding new service requestors in the process.
I think this is the main target of this dude. Since therr are also individuals who can work flexibly but doesnt belong to any company of hiring agencies. This will open a door for sure for those freelancer fellows who can manage to have multiple jobs in their own convient time.
Many people as of now are chosen to be an independent service person than to be part of a company. Like me, I want to be an individual service provider someday that will contact with different people offering my services and I know that trustlogics will help me. I want to become a private tutor and I think I can offer my services using trustlogics app.
This is a very good platform for those people who have specialty skills like painters, laborer and other free lancer. With the help of trustlogics they will have a digital portfolio that will present their reviews and service rating.

that's right, this platform will serve as a digital portfolio for skillful applicants around the world. this platform gives so many opportunities for so many people and with help of trustlogics many freelancers will have their work open for all employers to enjoy.
That is correct! You got your eye on the right thing which is the Digital Portfolio. Well, Trustlogics is really a great platform to build it. I guess the platform is not just focused on filtering our data and information but helping us to build a better digital portfolio and be a good person. Why did I say that? We are being encouraged by the system to be more honest, more truthful, more patient and more confident especially when we are applying for the job.

TrustLogics is a good-natured company and that reflects on the purpose and objective of TrustLogics itself. What you said is
true that they encourage people positively by offering the most convenient way of looking for a job.
I agree with you about the vision of Trust Logic company it is a best way to give opportunity which the users of their system is looking for a suitable job and to a company also for an employee to work for them.

We know that every company have also vision and mission,becuase this is the main factor goal  for standard procedure  of one
 company,but any way trustlogics have very good vision to decreased at unemployement rate around the globe all you need is believe for the system and share to one other that this project of trustlogics are very helpful for those jobless person.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:57:27 AM

Having this kind of project in  the industry may help so much of people not only in the crypto market itself but into both company and employee. Scarcity on work and inflation of countries money may be affected on this. Because of wide and broad economic help of this project people will now live as they dream of. Thanks to this project that allows us to choose more profitable work based on their own profession.
I strongly agree on this. People nowadays want to be secure on their own personal documents and build their own reputation as they work and build their own lives. Good thing to know that this project help us on that. This thing rather project was making our lives so much better.
This Team of Developers are running to far and may change the life we are leaving now. This probably the solution on poverty for me. Why we are in poverty mainly because we don't have that work and job that doesn't commonly show case our skill and talent. Education is very important by the ways of knowledge but we can learn more on experience.
JJelly

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:03:48 AM

This Team of Developers are running to far and may change the life we are leaving now. This probably the solution on poverty for me. Why we are in poverty mainly because we don't have that work and job that doesn't commonly show case our skill and talent. Education is very important by the ways of knowledge but we can learn more on experience.
People having a job in a country has a big impact on their own country's economic stability itself. Being wealthy of a country is based on how people have their own work and job on a period. This project may also help economic growth of ones country because they were allowing people to go on a more profitable job than to stay at home, that promotes more taxes to be given on the government.
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: