Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
giga19

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:47:14 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
Well that's true and this is a timely response from them, we know in many countries including our own country having a bad situation with regards to unemployment... I think this will continue to grow if we will not find a solution, thanks that trustlogics are willing to give solution to this...
This is the best thing that having on the online industry, the fact that the personal data is secured this is one of the good reason why many applicant choose to pass their personal data here compare to others.
Isn't passing your information on the internet and online makes it a lot riskier and dangerous rather than passing
your information personally? I mean, the risk of your information being leaked will be present and the scope of where
it will be spread is the entire internet. Though in TrustLogics, the blockchain technology lessens that risk.

Its depends where do you pass it, if on the internet make sure that the recipient is trusted and have credibility to protect all of your personal data... Like here in trustlogics they'll guarantee that anyone's data is secured and safe, and no one will succeed to manipulate or hack it from them thanks to blockchain...
So it's better to send or upload our personal information,cv,resume etc. to a trusted platform, but im confused on it why others would want to hack or have someone's profile i don't understand!? How they can use other people achievement for their own interest,? Really its good to have validator to stop this issue...

Monitoring this kind of project is a worth. Doing a project that people need focus is a worth. Hope that this project run as soon as possible. I’m very excited on this.
Definitely yes! There are always positive comment about trustlogics. There are also progress according to their developmental plan. What trustlogics need is to run successfully because they are also the candidate for a successful ICO in 2018 why? Because TrustLogics platform is good for our industry and helpful for the people who cannot find a job.
They just need this incoming ICO of them to be successful. They are already a success project they just need fund to totally bring the whole project into completion. To add more features and to totally implement what has been written in their roadmap.
Right chikitita2004. With all the partnerships they have and the fact that they already got an award this year is only some of the proofs that they are already successful. We just need to support their ICO for them to reach their goal in funding this project.
I believe and will support this project, in a way i can. Word.of mouth also can help.  I will inform.my friends and acquaintances about this TrustLogics even though they are not into cryptocurrency, i know, eventually they will get involved in cryptocurrency just for the fact that they like to use TrustLogics platform. Isn't that great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
Well that's true and this is a timely response from them, we know in many countries including our own country having a bad situation with regards to unemployment... I think this will continue to grow if we will not find a solution, thanks that trustlogics are willing to give solution to this...
This is the best thing that having on the online industry, the fact that the personal data is secured this is one of the good reason why many applicant choose to pass their personal data here compare to others.
Isn't passing your information on the internet and online makes it a lot riskier and dangerous rather than passing
your information personally? I mean, the risk of your information being leaked will be present and the scope of where
it will be spread is the entire internet. Though in TrustLogics, the blockchain technology lessens that risk.

Its depends where do you pass it, if on the internet make sure that the recipient is trusted and have credibility to protect all of your personal data... Like here in trustlogics they'll guarantee that anyone's data is secured and safe, and no one will succeed to manipulate or hack it from them thanks to blockchain...

I also monitoring this project in a couple of weeks now and it is very amazing. Good thought and comments brought me here and as I observe this is really amazing. You guys are truly doing so much efforts on this project.
Don't just monitor this project but put some money to it or else you will regret because you let trustlogics done without some of your investment. This project is helpful to our community and it will be useful for those who want to have an alternative way for applying a job or looking for a work alone. If you don't have enough time to look for a job, just look on trustlogics and you will see some offered jobs.

That is true. If you are saying that this project is really amazing then you could be missing out the best opportunity to invest in this project. I see a lot of positive comments as well which only shows that the project is receiving a lot of support.

Its not yet the end. We can view their development by the use of their social media sites. They are also active even here. Trustlogics have big community and big investors, if you want to follow then buying TLT will become an easy step to be part of this community. We have choices in selecting a good project but we should be more wise and think how a certain project will really help us.
You said it right! Being wise in selecting a good project that truly gives solution to what needs an attention in our current situation is what I consider to be deserving of support. Trustlogics platform, as I find it one of its kind in work-related matter, has a flexible and complex use for jobseeker, recruiters or employers and individual service providers.The help that this platform extends to its users is very extensive that is why Trustlogics is not just a good project but a great one deserving a support.
Yes it is true about your saying and it is not bad to be a wise of our time to enter into a project, so the trustlogics platform is working the way so much that it can be shared with the unemployment that is growing in our country, so a platform makes great hassle-free hiring to qualify for a trustlogic project.

kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

I also monitoring this project in a couple of weeks now and it is very amazing. Good thought and comments brought me here and as I observe this is really amazing. You guys are truly doing so much efforts on this project.
Don't just monitor this project but put some money to it or else you will regret because you let trustlogics done without some of your investment. This project is helpful to our community and it will be useful for those who want to have an alternative way for applying a job or looking for a work alone. If you don't have enough time to look for a job, just look on trustlogics and you will see some offered jobs.

That is true. If you are saying that this project is really amazing then you could be missing out the best opportunity to invest in this project. I see a lot of positive comments as well which only shows that the project is receiving a lot of support.
Well true is the opportunity to be found not to be missed so as not to lose its opportunity in a project, so many are amazed and it's not surprising that investors are increasingly investing in the idea of a project, so it's not surprising that its supporters have a lot to grow and it has expanded a lot of its projects.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:46:53 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics. 

Well, the trustlogic has an end to make it even more effective for all users to use on other platforms, to avoid any important things about the information that may come out, so it is especially important for users to safely secure anything regarding a user's identity.

I guess it will never happen at all but in case it will happen definitely TrustLogics Team will provide a right way to recover the account.
Commonly on social media apps like Facebook they used Phone or Call verification to retrieve the account. If that happens probably you were irresponsible user, lol.
well, actually we dont need to worry about the security of trustlogics. the platform it self can assure us that all of our information data will be stored in their secured network. with this platform you can pick which information will be seen by public.
Well, trustlogic has this way to make the security of more and more secure and more secure information of its users, thus enhancing the trustlogic platform, so many will trust the system of securing personal data and information each of its users, so with the trustlogic help a lot of people trust in its platform.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:25:12 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics. 

Well, the trustlogic has an end to make it even more effective for all users to use on other platforms, to avoid any important things about the information that may come out, so it is especially important for users to safely secure anything regarding a user's identity.

I guess it will never happen at all but in case it will happen definitely TrustLogics Team will provide a right way to recover the account.
Commonly on social media apps like Facebook they used Phone or Call verification to retrieve the account. If that happens probably you were irresponsible user, lol.
well, actually we dont need to worry about the security of trustlogics. the platform it self can assure us that all of our information data will be stored in their secured network. with this platform you can pick which information will be seen by public.
Well, trustlogic has this way to make the security of more and more secure and more secure information of its users, thus enhancing the trustlogic platform, so many will trust the system of securing personal data and information each of its users, so with the trustlogic help a lot of people trust in its platform.

The platform itself has been prepared to secure our professional data. It will be really hard for other people to get our personal data in the platform. Just the same Trustlogics should continuously protect its platform.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

The platform itself has been prepared to secure our professional data. It will be really hard for other people to get our personal data in the platform. Just the same Trustlogics should continuously protect its platform.

I believe that security is top most priority of every project and it is the same with Trustoligcs so I believe that necessary measures are made to keep their platform safe. As what we need to do is secure our user name and password. We can change our password regularly and avoid phishing sites.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:48:58 PM

So it's better to send or upload our personal information,cv,resume etc. to a trusted platform, but im confused on it why others would want to hack or have someone's profile i don't understand!? How they can use other people achievement for their own interest,? Really its good to have validator to stop this issue...

Monitoring this kind of project is a worth. Doing a project that people need focus is a worth. Hope that this project run as soon as possible. I’m very excited on this.
Definitely yes! There are always positive comment about trustlogics. There are also progress according to their developmental plan. What trustlogics need is to run successfully because they are also the candidate for a successful ICO in 2018 why? Because TrustLogics platform is good for our industry and helpful for the people who cannot find a job.

Well it will be the best time to invest with this project. If you have not yet invested yet you can start now. Seeing that there are basically positive comments about the project it should be reaching its target Capitalization for this project.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

I believe that any project that helps lessen unemployment and open opportunities for new jobs are worth the support of everyone. So far there are no major issues on this when it comes with Trustlogics. Just keep up the good work.

They are worth supporting indeed, considering the concept of their project which is very useful and timely relevant in today's economy problem. This kind of project is also worthy of people's acknowledgement because of their brilliant ideas that will help people in the future.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:01:59 AM

Its not yet the end. We can view their development by the use of their social media sites. They are also active even here. Trustlogics have big community and big investors, if you want to follow then buying TLT will become an easy step to be part of this community. We have choices in selecting a good project but we should be more wise and think how a certain project will really help us.
That's the great idea if you want to make a decision which it is for long term purposes. People would actually get interested if the project is good, if they will see what they can actually provide to us in the future and get benefits also of using their system.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:01:07 AM

TrustLogics is honoured to announce the start of a new partnership with Cashaa, the blockchain-based next-generation banking platform. We are planning to harness the potential of two innovative blockchain companies in a synergetic manner. Here’s to a long and fruitful alliance!

puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

TrustLogics is honoured to announce the start of a new partnership with Cashaa, the blockchain-based next-generation banking platform. We are planning to harness the potential of two innovative blockchain companies in a synergetic manner. Here’s to a long and fruitful alliance!

Congratulations TrustLogics for the new partnership! Looking forward to your success.
rgmp7

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

Congratulations TrustLogics for the new partnership! Looking forward to your success.

Revolutionizing the hiring process by imparting security and trust to professional data on block chain, I have trust ever since on this project, They provide a good way of giving the people and the country to grow its economical stability by offering a wide range of data sharing on how to find a job online with the help of its platform, TrustLogics has a lot to offer and by bringing a bridge to the employee and employer to have a brighter economy ahead of every country state.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

I believe that security is top most priority of every project and it is the same with Trustoligcs so I believe that necessary measures are made to keep their platform safe. As what we need to do is secure our user name and password. We can change our password regularly and avoid phishing sites.

Authentication of data gathered by their platform that validates the profiles of the candidates for hiring purposes and give the an ease to apply on some companies and institutions, TrusLogics platform aims to give services to those people who are in need of job for their daily leaving to support their financial needs, Trust logics will increase the economy of every country if it succeeds on giving the people the right to be hired by their chosen companies.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

Well true is the opportunity to be found not to be missed so as not to lose its opportunity in a project, so many are amazed and it's not surprising that investors are increasingly investing in the idea of a project, so it's not surprising that its supporters have a lot to grow and it has expanded a lot of its projects.
I strongly believe towards your opinion. There are many projects here in this forum that are fake, this kind of project is almost rare. Trustlogics is an opportunity for us, we should not miss out this kind of project because it brings goodness in our community. We can invest with other project but they are not like with trustlogics because this project is far away than them. This project has a lot of development that happens during their token sale and more progress will be waited till the last.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

I strongly believe towards your opinion. There are many projects here in this forum that are fake, this kind of project is almost rare. Trustlogics is an opportunity for us, we should not miss out this kind of project because it brings goodness in our community. We can invest with other project but they are not like with trustlogics because this project is far away than them. This project has a lot of development that happens during their token sale and more progress will be waited till the last.
Yes! The future owns by this project. Trustlogics has potential to be successful since their token sale increased time by time. As long as the project keeps on updating, supporters as well as participants motivated to invest and share the word of the project. More people comes in trustlogics and each day, is a wonderful day for this project.
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

If your hiring process involves filling out an application, you may miss out on qualified candidates
who would rather send a resume. Some candidates may not want to take the time or may not be confident
enough with the security of an online application.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

Trustlogics as having a great idea that is so useful in workforce industry is eventually gaining a lot of positive comments and support. It is not just useful in the work  industry but it also has huge potential that this project is worth investing.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

If your hiring process involves filling out an application, you may miss out on qualified candidates
who would rather send a resume. Some candidates may not want to take the time or may not be confident

There's always the possibility that your application
system may operate slowly or lose information during the submission process.
Some company the problem is poor website. In many cases, candidates who see your job posting will
be relying on you website to gain information about your company, its mission and method of operation.

meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

There's always the possibility that your application
system may operate slowly or lose information during the submission process.
Some company the problem is poor website. In many cases, candidates who see your job posting will
be relying on you website to gain information about your company, its mission and method of operation.

If your website is poorly designed or out of date, the candidate may not even bother to respond.

There's also the possibility that the site won't have relevant information regarding the candidate's area of interest.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:30:23 PM

I believe that any project that helps lessen unemployment and open opportunities for new jobs are worth the support of everyone. So far there are no major issues on this when it comes with Trustlogics. Just keep up the good work.

They are worth supporting indeed, considering the concept of their project which is very useful and timely relevant in today's economy problem. This kind of project is also worthy of people's acknowledgement because of their brilliant ideas that will help people in the future.
Yes, I believe that way, too. For me, this is  such a well-thought-out project.Truly useful for jobseeker and hiring industry.
This helps largely in the industry's savings in  terms of time, money, effort to be done by them.
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: