Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
joeljames23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
Well that's true and this is a timely response from them, we know in many countries including our own country having a bad situation with regards to unemployment... I think this will continue to grow if we will not find a solution, thanks that trustlogics are willing to give solution to this...
This is the best thing that having on the online industry, the fact that the personal data is secured this is one of the good reason why many applicant choose to pass their personal data here compare to others.
Isn't passing your information on the internet and online makes it a lot riskier and dangerous rather than passing
your information personally? I mean, the risk of your information being leaked will be present and the scope of where
it will be spread is the entire internet. Though in TrustLogics, the blockchain technology lessens that risk.

Its depends where do you pass it, if on the internet make sure that the recipient is trusted and have credibility to protect all of your personal data... Like here in trustlogics they'll guarantee that anyone's data is secured and safe, and no one will succeed to manipulate or hack it from them thanks to blockchain...
So it's better to send or upload our personal information,cv,resume etc. to a trusted platform, but im confused on it why others would want to hack or have someone's profile i don't understand!? How they can use other people achievement for their own interest,? Really its good to have validator to stop this issue...

Monitoring this kind of project is a worth. Doing a project that people need focus is a worth. Hope that this project run as soon as possible. I’m very excited on this.
Definitely yes! There are always positive comment about trustlogics. There are also progress according to their developmental plan. What trustlogics need is to run successfully because they are also the candidate for a successful ICO in 2018 why? Because TrustLogics platform is good for our industry and helpful for the people who cannot find a job.
Good for them, being one of the finalist or candidate for those award is enough for trustlogics, the impact of this for all users, supporters and investors are huge...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scarleth06

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
Well that's true and this is a timely response from them, we know in many countries including our own country having a bad situation with regards to unemployment... I think this will continue to grow if we will not find a solution, thanks that trustlogics are willing to give solution to this...
This is the best thing that having on the online industry, the fact that the personal data is secured this is one of the good reason why many applicant choose to pass their personal data here compare to others.
Isn't passing your information on the internet and online makes it a lot riskier and dangerous rather than passing
your information personally? I mean, the risk of your information being leaked will be present and the scope of where
it will be spread is the entire internet. Though in TrustLogics, the blockchain technology lessens that risk.

Its depends where do you pass it, if on the internet make sure that the recipient is trusted and have credibility to protect all of your personal data... Like here in trustlogics they'll guarantee that anyone's data is secured and safe, and no one will succeed to manipulate or hack it from them thanks to blockchain...
So it's better to send or upload our personal information,cv,resume etc. to a trusted platform, but im confused on it why others would want to hack or have someone's profile i don't understand!? How they can use other people achievement for their own interest,? Really its good to have validator to stop this issue...

Monitoring this kind of project is a worth. Doing a project that people need focus is a worth. Hope that this project run as soon as possible. I’m very excited on this.
Definitely yes! There are always positive comment about trustlogics. There are also progress according to their developmental plan. What trustlogics need is to run successfully because they are also the candidate for a successful ICO in 2018 why? Because TrustLogics platform is good for our industry and helpful for the people who cannot find a job.
Good for them, being one of the finalist or candidate for those award is enough for trustlogics, the impact of this for all users, supporters and investors are huge...
This is not impossible for trustlogics, and even without this award im confident that they going to be successful soon... But true this award is special for all ICO project like them and developer really want this recognition, and if they will win this its another plus point for trustlogics project...
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:59:03 AM

As i was browsing and scrolling over this site i happened to stumble to this thread. I made a quick look at their whitepaper and i saw that their application is already available in Android and Apple application store and they’ are already partnering with some companies. This project is legit i believe.
Yes, i've read that too and exactly my same thoughts of their legitimacy. They will not be that courageous enougjh to partner with big companies if they are only scam. Besides, i do believe also that before android and apple accept or agreed to partner with them, they made some.investigations, just my thoughts though. Does any one think the same as ours?
well i don't disagree with you guys no serious team will ever make a prediction about their token or claim it can fix the world. and besides,If the project does have that potential, professional developers will never make such promises. They will let you know about the potential of their project and that’s it.

Some investors and users need to this kind of project are results , It will be the trigger to be pulled by the developers of the project to maximize the potential and the economy of a certain project, as you can see trust logics is a good project for all, because of its winning percentage in making the economy o every country and to lift the lives of the unemployed individuals.

Trust Logics is partnering with other big companies, that's why I really looking up for this project since their application is available in both android and IOs version devices, the project takes its step to its success No wonder some big investors are in this project, a project that connects bridge between the employee and employers to have a brighter economy ahead for every countries in the world.
You know, there will be nothing to lose in this project. It is already a success project, so whether they are supported or not, they are already running. Their application is already available int application store. They just need the fund to fully operate.
You are definitely right. The Trustlogics project simply speaks for itself. Marketing and Social Media Campaign done a great help to spread the news about this project. Now that the project is well-known across all countries, we are expecting it to be launched already with proper funding. I guess what they need is more investors to support them.

They don't just speak for the community.
They don't just update the community.
They don't just make any announcement.
But trustlogics continuously making all of their promises.

This is what we need today because most of the promises of ICO have gone by. Trustlogics is something different, they are always make an effort for the community to grow up. Market their project and looking for any partnerships.

Well done trustlogics!
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:43:55 PM

As i was browsing and scrolling over this site i happened to stumble to this thread. I made a quick look at their whitepaper and i saw that their application is already available in Android and Apple application store and they’ are already partnering with some companies. This project is legit i believe.
Yes, i've read that too and exactly my same thoughts of their legitimacy. They will not be that courageous enougjh to partner with big companies if they are only scam. Besides, i do believe also that before android and apple accept or agreed to partner with them, they made some.investigations, just my thoughts though. Does any one think the same as ours?
well i don't disagree with you guys no serious team will ever make a prediction about their token or claim it can fix the world. and besides,If the project does have that potential, professional developers will never make such promises. They will let you know about the potential of their project and that’s it.

Some investors and users need to this kind of project are results , It will be the trigger to be pulled by the developers of the project to maximize the potential and the economy of a certain project, as you can see trust logics is a good project for all, because of its winning percentage in making the economy o every country and to lift the lives of the unemployed individuals.

Trust Logics is partnering with other big companies, that's why I really looking up for this project since their application is available in both android and IOs version devices, the project takes its step to its success No wonder some big investors are in this project, a project that connects bridge between the employee and employers to have a brighter economy ahead for every countries in the world.
You know, there will be nothing to lose in this project. It is already a success project, so whether they are supported or not, they are already running. Their application is already available int application store. They just need the fund to fully operate.
You are definitely right. The Trustlogics project simply speaks for itself. Marketing and Social Media Campaign done a great help to spread the news about this project. Now that the project is well-known across all countries, we are expecting it to be launched already with proper funding. I guess what they need is more investors to support them.

This is what we need today because most of the promises of ICO have gone by. Trustlogics is something different, they are always make an effort for the community to grow up. Market their project and looking for any partnerships.

Well done trustlogics!
We have wait this project for more than 2 months but look at this project right now, they are doing their best to improve the community and the world. They have only 1 month before their project will launch and I am hoping that this month of September onwards will become the luck days of jobseekers. I hope that trustlogics do what they indicated on their whitepaper. Remember trustlogics, many people are waiting for your development so don't disappoint us.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:20:01 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg
Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.

Yes, that's right! Thanks to Trustlogics for having this kind of platform to help in the hiring industry. Hirers need not waste time, money and effort looking for potential jobseekers to fill the position they need because Trustlogics will help them connect together.
Potential jobseeker,with their permission, could allow hirers to access their verified data in Trustlogics platform..Thus making it easier for hirers to make a decision.
Khayem

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

Well done trustlogics!
We have wait this project for more than 2 months but look at this project right now, they are doing their best to improve the community and the world. They have only 1 month before their project will launch and I am hoping that this month of September onwards will become the luck days of jobseekers. I hope that trustlogics do what they indicated on their whitepaper. Remember trustlogics, many people are waiting for your development so don't disappoint us.
Trustlogics is getting nearer on its platform's launching. Jobseekers, hirers and ISPs as well as investors and supporters are now monitoring closely to this for sure and looking forward to the day that they could start trying Trustlogics platform for themselves and see how well it will go.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiSYNukUEAAZDVH.jpg
Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
#TrustLogics #private #info
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
This is why Trustlogics have been created in a new standard that would get back the control in the hands of jobseekers to secure their datas. And in this platform, jobseeker will have the full control to whom they would allow their data to be accessed.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

TrustLogics is honoured to announce the start of a new partnership with Cashaa, the blockchain-based next-generation banking platform. We are planning to harness the potential of two innovative blockchain companies in a synergetic manner. Here’s to a long and fruitful alliance!

Congratulations TrustLogics for the new partnership! Looking forward to your success.

Wow that is very great, Congratulation for all the trustlogics team, hope to see s lot of more improvement to this project, I wish that this project will be success soon.

Another good reason why we need to support this project, having an another partnership may help them to make this project successful and bring to the top. I believe that this will add to catch the eye of the people to be part of this project.
I congratulate the team of trustlogics, trustlogics is a great project so I will not be surprised if there are more people and company trusting you and support you until the end.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

Yes it is true that social media has a lot to share with a project because of its user's papularity so it's not surprising that every country is able to stand by one project, and many are fundamentally in a trustlogic way, so in quantity its supporters are unlikely to achieve this the fastest success in the future.
Well, there are many ways to make the project become popular, as like what you said that the social media is one of them,yes its true because it is more useful tool to make one thing become popular, and because this project is all about online application through the use of blockchain technology, it is not hard to make it popular then.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

This is not impossible for trustlogics, and even without this award im confident that they going to be successful soon... But true this award is special for all ICO project like them and developer really want this recognition, and if they will win this its another plus point for trustlogics project...

You have a point, even without the award the project is become successful, but this can add a good points for the project and to the team. I believe that this is not the only award, but more awards to come as we see the project is very helpful in the future.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:24:05 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 07:21:12 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
This is why Trustlogics have been created in a new standard that would get back the control in the hands of jobseekers to secure their datas. And in this platform, jobseeker will have the full control to whom they would allow their data to be accessed.
Yes, I agree! The security of the platform is the real strength of Trustlogics. Now that it uses Blockchain Technology, the security will simply be configured for the jobseeker to have control on their profiles and give them access to control what data, they want to show to their prospective employer which they think is applicable to what they applying for.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:31:09 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 07:15:29 PM by BitDane

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
This is really nice! Thanks for sharing this with us. I think you are right about this, Trustlogics will be the One-Stop hiring platform which jobseekers and employers will use in the near future for their employment needs. What's great about this project is that almost all of the user will be verified when they requested it which makes it more reliable.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:53:39 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 07:10:25 PM by cryp24x

I agree with you, trust logics offer some useful system for the people that does not have some work, Trust logics offers a platform that can maximize the hiring system in every institution.
Well trust Logics got some partnerships in other company, and more to come, Im sure this project will succeed because of its good platform, It serves as a bridge for the employee and the employer to have a better economy for all.
Trust logics has so much to offer or the development of the system of hiring, Trust logics will bring more help to the society , it lessens the way of how the traditional way of finding a job can affect the time management of some people, with online platform it will be easier for the people
who wants to find a job that suits for them.
Yes, I agree with you. This is really the future of hiring platform. It will surely make the employment process easier and simple. Less time and less effort for the users and for the HR Team. By using Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology, the fairness and the reliability of the information was expected.
I was thinking about AI, is AI’s assessment reliable? I’ve heard a lot about AI replacing the task of human. Will AI really replace regular employees’ task of assessing applications frms and datas of applicants? Will their assessment be correct and accurate? It is true that only initial sorting out of datas will be their task but I still doubt.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) usually suspected to be replacing human's tasks but it is not. It is just making the human's repetitive tasks much faster and easier so that human can do more things which involves human emotions and evaluation. Well, as for Trustlogics platform, interviews will be the main task of the humans while AI is more on the evaluation of the information and data submitted by the applicant.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

I agree with you, trust logics offer some useful system for the people that does not have some work, Trust logics offers a platform that can maximize the hiring system in every institution.
Well trust Logics got some partnerships in other company, and more to come, Im sure this project will succeed because of its good platform, It serves as a bridge for the employee and the employer to have a better economy for all.
Trust logics has so much to offer or the development of the system of hiring, Trust logics will bring more help to the society , it lessens the way of how the traditional way of finding a job can affect the time management of some people, with online platform it will be easier for the people
who wants to find a job that suits for them.
Yes, I agree with you. This is really the future of hiring platform. It will surely make the employment process easier and simple. Less time and less effort for the users and for the HR Team. By using Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology, the fairness and the reliability of the information was expected.
Exactly, the blockchain technology can provide for the security of datas. Also the verification by the validators will serve as initial screening processof the job seekers. This TrustLogics platform is really helpful in hiring industry.
I guess you are right about this and I agree with you. With Trustlogics who handle critical people data and information, there is a real need of security which Blockchain Technology can only give.  It is also used to make things much easier and faster because of the reliability of the system.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

I also monitoring this project in a couple of weeks now and it is very amazing. Good thought and comments brought me here and as I observe this is really amazing. You guys are truly doing so much efforts on this project.
Don't just monitor this project but put some money to it or else you will regret because you let trustlogics done without some of your investment. This project is helpful to our community and it will be useful for those who want to have an alternative way for applying a job or looking for a work alone. If you don't have enough time to look for a job, just look on trustlogics and you will see some offered jobs.

That is true. If you are saying that this project is really amazing then you could be missing out the best opportunity to invest in this project. I see a lot of positive comments as well which only shows that the project is receiving a lot of support.
Well true is the opportunity to be found not to be missed so as not to lose its opportunity in a project, so many are amazed and it's not surprising that investors are increasingly investing in the idea of a project, so it's not surprising that its supporters have a lot to grow and it has expanded a lot of its projects.

I wish that this project will be success in the future, and hope to see much more investors in to this project, because I believe the trustlogics team did there best to fulfill the need to all jobseekers.  
Don’t worry folk, they are already a successful project. With all the accomplishments they have, all the partnership and the award, i dont know what else could people think as a reason for it as a failure. They just need the fund to completely implement all the features they wrote in their roadmap. So they need investors in their incoming ICO.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:35:54 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 07:45:35 AM by lionheart78

This will surely reduce he problem of identity theft. Users could not create fake profiles in the platform, if they get  verified they will be found out and they will be sorry about it. They will pay the price for it by not being trusted by recruiters.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

Well done trustlogics!
This is better but not all ICOs are like Trustlogics. Some are making big boasts and flowery promises, flattery just to entice investors but nothing is happening with the project itself, they are only after raising money though their ICO. But the problem with being silent is it makes other investors nervous of the possibility of being scammed.

chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

This is really nice! Thanks for sharing this with us. I think you are right about this, Trustlogics will be the One-Stop hiring platform which jobseekers and employers will use in the near future for their employment needs. What's great about this project is that almost all of the user will be verified when they requested it which makes it more reliable.
This has always been one of the problem of recruitment department.  It is not an easy task to verify the credentials or the informations given by the applicant. It takes time and effort to check it.  That is why, companies must really be thankful to TrustLogics platform ib coming up with this concept.
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

This has always been one of the problem of recruitment department.  It is not an easy task to verify the credentials or the informations given by the applicant. It takes time and effort to check it.  That is why, companies must really be thankful to TrustLogics platform ib coming up with this concept.
i agree with u, for me for the part of the recruiters, the feature of TrustLogics that really benefits them.is the verification of the partnered validators. They don't have to do the effort now, it is the jobseekers who will request for. Verification and then if their files have been verified by the validators and it says there on the remrk tht all informations are correct, then it serves as a credentials of the jobseekers.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

trustlogics.io

This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
This will surely reduce he problem of identity theft. Users could not create fake profiles in the platform, if they get  verified they will be found out and they will be sorry about it. They will pay the price for it by not being trusted by recruiters.
So the best thing to do, is just state in your files your honest credentials, and if you think that there  will be less chance tobe hired because you don't have strong  or remarkable credits, then make a way by attending seminars or short courses. It helps a lot, because making fake credentials is a lot worse if you use TrustLogics platform, because surely, they will know it and the more that you will not have a chance to be hired.
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: