Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
#TrustLogics #private #info
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
This is why Trustlogics have been created in a new standard that would get back the control in the hands of jobseekers to secure their datas. And in this platform, jobseeker will have the full control to whom they would allow their data to be accessed.
another great news from trustlogics, im pretty sure by now all those people who still hesitates to be apart of trustlogics will know by now that trustlogics is really a multi security platform that can make changes in the online hiring industry. but, we cant blame them if they still hesitate to take risk of grabbing the opportunities trustlogics have instore for them.
Well you  have also  point at the first place some people have also doubt for this sytem if will not really familiar to this kind of system so that, the other way to make  some people aware is to share the great opportunity of trustlogics to those people unemployeed people .Because despite it will new to her it possible to have  a good job.
Trust Logics can give the people of this generation a chance to prove that they can prove that they can improve the economy of every country, By using the platform and giving the possibilities to the employee and employer to have a bridge in each other, The files inside the platform is also safe because of the new and strong security protocol of the system.
This is given, and as we can observe about the project goal is that the data is being safe the reason why others are thinking about it and why they have a doubt on giving some try to send their personal data on online application. But the Trustalogics are here to prove that this project is really safe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sexybambam21

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
Well that's true and this is a timely response from them, we know in many countries including our own country having a bad situation with regards to unemployment... I think this will continue to grow if we will not find a solution, thanks that trustlogics are willing to give solution to this...
This is the best thing that having on the online industry, the fact that the personal data is secured this is one of the good reason why many applicant choose to pass their personal data here compare to others.
Isn't passing your information on the internet and online makes it a lot riskier and dangerous rather than passing
your information personally? I mean, the risk of your information being leaked will be present and the scope of where
it will be spread is the entire internet. Though in TrustLogics, the blockchain technology lessens that risk.

Its depends where do you pass it, if on the internet make sure that the recipient is trusted and have credibility to protect all of your personal data... Like here in trustlogics they'll guarantee that anyone's data is secured and safe, and no one will succeed to manipulate or hack it from them thanks to blockchain...
So it's better to send or upload our personal information,cv,resume etc. to a trusted platform, but im confused on it why others would want to hack or have someone's profile i don't understand!? How they can use other people achievement for their own interest,? Really its good to have validator to stop this issue...

Monitoring this kind of project is a worth. Doing a project that people need focus is a worth. Hope that this project run as soon as possible. I’m very excited on this.
Definitely yes! There are always positive comment about trustlogics. There are also progress according to their developmental plan. What trustlogics need is to run successfully because they are also the candidate for a successful ICO in 2018 why? Because TrustLogics platform is good for our industry and helpful for the people who cannot find a job.
Good for them, being one of the finalist or candidate for those award is enough for trustlogics, the impact of this for all users, supporters and investors are huge...

Correct, this one will help to invite more investors to be part of this project. I think there are many investors who will think about this project and i think this one is a big help to make this project more interested to the investors.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
This is why Trustlogics have been created in a new standard that would get back the control in the hands of jobseekers to secure their datas. And in this platform, jobseeker will have the full control to whom they would allow their data to be accessed.
another great news from trustlogics, im pretty sure by now all those people who still hesitates to be apart of trustlogics will know by now that trustlogics is really a multi security platform that can make changes in the online hiring industry. but, we cant blame them if they still hesitate to take risk of grabbing the opportunities trustlogics have instore for them.
Your data is safe with trustlogics!

Its a nice slogan of trustlogics. It just shows how does this project must be worthy when it comes in securing the data of their users. This is not a good news and updates since they already got this idea right from the start. Maybe, they want to emphasis how TrustLogics platform changes the whole society and I believe they can make it!

This logo is eye catching for the people who want to invest on a project like this and i think those who browse this project can see how the trustlogics really safe regarding the data of those who want to apply or make some try on it.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:15:43 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 05:29:29 PM by MyInspiration

I agree with you, trust logics offer some useful system for the people that does not have some work, Trust logics offers a platform that can maximize the hiring system in every institution.
Well trust Logics got some partnerships in other company, and more to come, Im sure this project will succeed because of its good platform, It serves as a bridge for the employee and the employer to have a better economy for all.
Trust logics has so much to offer or the development of the system of hiring, Trust logics will bring more help to the society , it lessens the way of how the traditional way of finding a job can affect the time management of some people, with online platform it will be easier for the people
who wants to find a job that suits for them.
Yes, I agree with you. This is really the future of hiring platform. It will surely make the employment process easier and simple. Less time and less effort for the users and for the HR Team. By using Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology, the fairness and the reliability of the information was expected.
I was thinking about AI, is AI’s assessment reliable? I’ve heard a lot about AI replacing the task of human. Will AI really replace regular employees’ task of assessing applications frms and datas of applicants? Will their assessment be correct and accurate? It is true that only initial sorting out of datas will be their task but I still doubt.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) assessment is reliable. The logic that the AI uses is all from the human also. AI was used just to eliminate those routinary works that can be processed by a certain program. Trustlogics is really moving to the next level using high-end technology beneficial to all users.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:28:50 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 04:42:33 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Artificial Intelligence is really helpful to Trustlogics platform, It makes the process easier, faster and reliable with less human error. It also gives more time for the Trsutlogics team to evaluate more the applicant in terms of interviews.

Is Artificial Intelligence the Future of Hiring?

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*U6jBb2gjQSxOvAKOu0UqqA.jpeg

Artificial Intelligence, AI has been a boon for the industry. It has reduced the amount of workload on the employees as well as on employers in many different ways. One of the implementations of it is in HR department. With today’s automated technology it will be much easier to hire and recruit the right candidate without any hassle. As reported by Tractica the revenues from AI is expected to reach $59.8 billion by 2025. AI is one of the hot topics and believe it or not, it is definitely here to stay.

With everything getting automated, recruiters are worried about their roles being taken by bots and AIs. According to various industry experts, recruitment automation will augment and enhance human recruit abilities, rather than replace them completely.

For complete details and reference:
https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/is-artificial-intelligence-the-future-of-hiring-7dcfbe622823

FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:45:44 PM

Artificial Intelligence is really helpful to Trustlogics platform, It makes the process easier, faster and reliable with less human error. It also gives more time for the Trsutlogics team to evaluate more the applicant in terms of interviews.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*U6jBb2gjQSxOvAKOu0UqqA.jpeg

Artificial Intelligence, AI has been a boon for the industry. It has reduced the amount of workload on the employees as well as on employers in many different ways. One of the implementations of it is in HR department. With today’s automated technology it will be much easier to hire and recruit the right candidate without any hassle. As reported by Tractica the revenues from AI is expected to reach $59.8 billion by 2025. AI is one of the hot topics and believe it or not, it is definitely here to stay.

With everything getting automated, recruiters are worried about their roles being taken by bots and AIs. According to various industry experts, recruitment automation will augment and enhance human recruit abilities, rather than replace them completely.

https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/is-artificial-intelligence-the-future-of-hiring-7dcfbe622823
I really agree with you. Thanks for sharing this article which really gives us a great feature on how Artificial Intelligence will make the hiring platform for the next level. I guess it is really the future of hiring through Trustlogics platform.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:55:31 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 05:22:38 PM by BitDane

I really agree with you. Thanks for sharing this article which really gives us a great feature on how Artificial Intelligence will make the hiring platform for the next level. I guess it is really the future of hiring through Trustlogics platform.
You are right! Every task are all important but if we have a better way, why don't we try it out. I guess using Artificial Intelligence (AI) will not replace the Trustlogics team staff on their tasks but giving the staff better tasks to do and not a routinary thing.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:28:40 PM

I am thinking of something else. I’m thinking about the future of TLT tokens, will there be future for these token? What assurance do investors have that the tokens they purchased will give them good return. Aside from being used as a mean of payment for registration in the platform and rewards for the those who would rate ISPs what else would be the use of their tokens?

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:50:23 PM

I am thinking of something else. I’m thinking about the future of TLT tokens, will there be future for these token? What assurance do investors have that the tokens they purchased will give them good return. Aside from being used as a mean of payment for registration in the platform and rewards for the those who would rate ISPs what else would be the use of their tokens?
You are justified for asking. Any investor will surely think the same and will always ask what they could benefit if they invest. Well, if ICO and pre-ICO price will be exceeded when the tokens are listed in echanges, investors will have 30%,20% profit, if there will be demands the price could still rise and that will be great.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiSYNukUEAAZDVH.jpg
trustlogics.io

This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
Your data is safe with trustlogics!

Its a nice slogan of trustlogics. It just shows how does this project must be worthy when it comes in securing the data of their users. This is not a good news and updates since they already got this idea right from the start. Maybe, they want to emphasis how TrustLogics platform changes the whole society and I believe they can make it!

This logo is eye catching for the people who want to invest on a project like this and i think those who browse this project can see how the trustlogics really safe regarding the data of those who want to apply or make some try on it.
In deed, the presentation of Trustlogic is really eye catching and you are sure that they are really a good company because they put an effort in presenting the project. You know, presentation really matters and it is easy to understand.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

TrustLogics is honoured to announce the start of a new partnership with Cashaa, the blockchain-based next-generation banking platform. We are planning to harness the potential of two innovative blockchain companies in a synergetic manner. Here’s to a long and fruitful alliance!

Congratulations TrustLogics for the new partnership! Looking forward to your success.

Wow that is very great, Congratulation for all the trustlogics team, hope to see s lot of more improvement to this project, I wish that this project will be success soon.

Another good reason why we need to support this project, having an another partnership may help them to make this project successful and bring to the top. I believe that this will add to catch the eye of the people to be part of this project.

This is really quite interesting since a Banking for blockchain has been established and a partnership made with Trustlogics looks very appealing. Congratulation to you Truslogics for gaining a new partner.
Definitely, because Trust Logics has been partnering with different agencies and it is quite clear that they really are expanding and ready to really make it big as a platform and of course to be successful.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:00:42 PM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.

Yes, that's right! Thanks to Trustlogics for having this kind of platform to help in the hiring industry. Hirers need not waste time, money and effort looking for potential jobseekers to fill the position they need because Trustlogics will help them connect together.
Potential jobseeker,with their permission, could allow hirers to access their verified data in Trustlogics platform..Thus making it easier for hirers to make a decision.

yeah sure, trustlogics really is a one of kind platform that can help dozens of recruiters and jobeseekers to find the perfect job for them. trustlogics can speed up the hiring process and can even lessen all the expenses jobseekers have when looking for a job. recruiters also has great benefits with this project they can find potential candidates that is suitable for the job they want finish.

Sure enough the potential of this project is really great. Although there are already existing online job site platform, they fall short when compared with Trustlogics. It is really great for them to offer verification and validation of their users.

You are right! Existing online job platforms doesn't have this verification. It is what helps jobseeker to have higher potential to get hired first as their data is readily backed-up with validation done by Trustlogics. And verification, on the side of hirers, will be a lot of advantage since they no longer have problem in verifying the truth of datas presented to them by jobseekers.
I agree with your saying that the platform online is really great because of its popularity in most users, and you can find it to find a job through an online site where you can personalize your data with a company that is actually online apply, so the system it only proves that it's really potentially so with the idea of trustlogic help.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

I agree with you, trust logics offer some useful system for the people that does not have some work, Trust logics offers a platform that can maximize the hiring system in every institution.
Well trust Logics got some partnerships in other company, and more to come, Im sure this project will succeed because of its good platform, It serves as a bridge for the employee and the employer to have a better economy for all.
Trust logics has so much to offer or the development of the system of hiring, Trust logics will bring more help to the society , it lessens the way of how the traditional way of finding a job can affect the time management of some people, with online platform it will be easier for the people
who wants to find a job that suits for them.
Yes, I agree with you. This is really the future of hiring platform. It will surely make the employment process easier and simple. Less time and less effort for the users and for the HR Team. By using Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology, the fairness and the reliability of the information was expected.
I was thinking about AI, is AI’s assessment reliable? I’ve heard a lot about AI replacing the task of human. Will AI really replace regular employees’ task of assessing applications frms and datas of applicants? Will their assessment be correct and accurate? It is true that only initial sorting out of datas will be their task but I still doubt.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) assessment is reliable. The logic that the AI uses is all from the human also. AI was used just to eliminate those routinary works that can be processed by a certain program. Trustlogics is really moving to the next level using high-end technology beneficial to all users.
You are on point dude. This AI is now being use by some companies in order to make the work of human easier but not totally replacing them. Because in the end it is still human who is incharge of this AI, they can not work properly without the help of human
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:23:59 PM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.

Yes, that's right! Thanks to Trustlogics for having this kind of platform to help in the hiring industry. Hirers need not waste time, money and effort looking for potential jobseekers to fill the position they need because Trustlogics will help them connect together.
Potential jobseeker,with their permission, could allow hirers to access their verified data in Trustlogics platform..Thus making it easier for hirers to make a decision.

yeah sure, trustlogics really is a one of kind platform that can help dozens of recruiters and jobeseekers to find the perfect job for them. trustlogics can speed up the hiring process and can even lessen all the expenses jobseekers have when looking for a job. recruiters also has great benefits with this project they can find potential candidates that is suitable for the job they want finish.

Sure enough the potential of this project is really great. Although there are already existing online job site platform, they fall short when compared with Trustlogics. It is really great for them to offer verification and validation of their users.

You are right! Existing online job platforms doesn't have this verification. It is what helps jobseeker to have higher potential to get hired first as their data is readily backed-up with validation done by Trustlogics. And verification, on the side of hirers, will be a lot of advantage since they no longer have problem in verifying the truth of datas presented to them by jobseekers.
no doubt one of the most helpful and innovating project i've seen so far.a highly secured system that can protect all of the user's personal information. introducing their TLT tokens to incentivize their users to use their platform and to facilitate payments for sevices, where anyone needs their personal information validated they can declare a bounty and encourage peers to verify by paying them in tokens.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

trustlogics.io

This will surely reduce he problem of identity theft. Users could not create fake profiles in the platform, if they get  verified they will be found out and they will be sorry about it. They will pay the price for it by not being trusted by recruiters.
So the best thing to do, is just state in your files your honest credentials, and if you think that there  will be less chance tobe hired because you don't have strong  or remarkable credits, then make a way by attending seminars or short courses. It helps a lot, because making fake credentials is a lot worse if you use TrustLogics platform, because surely, they will know it and the more that you will not have a chance to be hired.
Data security is very important to any platform especially when you have put your personal data, email and contact details. This may be susceptible to hacking and identity theft. Your personal account may be compromised if the data falls on people with vested interest. Its good to know that Trustlogics is making security a priority.
you're right about that, when it comes to the online industry the odds of getting your information leaked are high you can't afford to risk your personal data getting hacked.that's why a secured network is always a great thing to have specially when you're risking your personal information.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:45:33 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg

Well the trustlogic platform system is true online no wonder at this time because every user is one of the most expected because many people use this system, so it has become more papularity and more benefits are available online because of my how can it help you find job help with the trustlogic platform system.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:54:17 PM

one of the founder/CEO has these to say about trustlogics

"we realized there is a big gap in the industry globally. to reduce hiring cost and time and efficiency of hiring, verified data is must. that's how it started...we started building the prototype at the end of 2016, performed a product-market fit analysis, and the mobile app was up and running by january 2017. storing verified data on blockchain is much more secure, so we started implementing hyperledger while being backed up by a strong blockchain team.given the massive amount of data we are planning to store on the platform,hyperledger was the perfect solution."

-SRINIVAS DUBBA-

an ico like this is the kind of platform that has great potential across multiple industries and in term bring cryptocurrency further to the mainstream.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:58:25 AM

Well the trustlogic platform system is true online no wonder at this time because every user is one of the most expected because many people use this system, so it has become more papularity and more benefits are available online because of my how can it help you find job help with the trustlogic platform system.

The potential market of this project is big since they are the first one I think to offer a validation/verification thru professional partners. I just hope they can expand soon enough so they will be available in different countries as well.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:23:40 AM

The potential market of this project is big since they are the first one I think to offer a validation/verification thru professional partners. I just hope they can expand soon enough so they will be available in different countries as well.

You can expect for them to progress fast. We see that the development of Trustlogics is unhindered and they have a lot of support. They are actually doing a lot of things at the same time and their effort has been recognized. The key here is to be able to get more trusted partners and signing more MOUs with different countries.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

You can expect for them to progress fast. We see that the development of Trustlogics is unhindered and they have a lot of support. They are actually doing a lot of things at the same time and their effort has been recognized. The key here is to be able to get more trusted partners and signing more MOUs with different countries.
Yes, Trust logics will have the opportunity to have some partners when it comes to their platform,  the probability is high and can be done by so many investors of this project, It will help the community as well when it comes to their basic needs especially work and jobs for the people and the technology serves as the medium for future developments.
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: