Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6716 times)
marinerpj

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:20:37 AM

so phase 1 of the sale is over?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:51:57 PM

I signed up if your interested in this project here’s a link if you wish to do the same

⭐️The Vault Token Sale  ⭐️

🚀 Referral Codes 🚀
The Vault Token Sale uses an amazing 1 to Many, Many to 1, style Referral System.

Generate a referral code and send it to all of your contacts that might be interested in contributing. You’ll then get a bonus for every contribution made using your referral code, of 5% of each contribution. Each of your contact’s contributions will also get an additional 5% bonus when using your referral code.

⭐️ How to contribute guide ⭐️

Don't forget to check out the step-by-step guide to contributing to the VLT Token Sale here: https://medium.com/contract-vault/how-to-contribute-to-vlt-token-sale-6b8503dd926e
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:54:23 PM

Hope this helps 👍
⭐️ Dates ⭐️
Presale: May 3 - June 30 (25% bonus)
Public sale: July 15 - August 31
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:01:50 PM

Hope this helps 👍
⭐️ Dates ⭐️
Just a little more info I found
Public sale: July 15 - August 31.   
 Vault Token, denominated VLT, will initially exchange at: 10 VLT = 1 CHF (= circa 1 USD or 0.75 GBP depending on rates)

The minimum goal is 1M CHF

The hard cap is 45M CHF

To protect participators, pre-registration is mandatory in order to support banking-grade KYC checks.

penfold84s

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

Hope this helps 👍
⭐️ Dates ⭐️
Just a little more info I found
Public sale: July 15 - August 31.   
 Vault Token, denominated VLT, will initially exchange at: 10 VLT = 1 CHF (= circa 1 USD or 0.75 GBP depending on rates)

The minimum goal is 1M CHF

The hard cap is 45M CHF

To protect participators, pre-registration is mandatory in order to support banking-grade KYC checks.

I’ve seen a lot of useful information on bitcoin talk about Desico thanks to this wonderful community but have had a lot real quality information on their telegram group they have been so helpful I’ll post the link if you wanna come join https://t.me/cvchat
marinerpj

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:55:24 AM

Hey, team!
I wish your business runs happily! Sober website, impeccably results!

'Sober'    - HAHA - i would imagine they are, or at least i hope they are
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:55:52 AM

Hey, team!

Yes, that tickled me
marinerpj

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:56:17 AM

Hey, team!

Yes, that tickled me

something lost in translation i reckon mate.
dsavage

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:56:35 AM

Hey, team!

Yes, that tickled me

something lost in translation i reckon mate.

it certainly seems that way LOL
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:03:34 AM

I am interested on this business. I will watch this to see what is going to take place!

This bitcointalk page is fantastic, everyone is so helpful with spreading all the latest news on Contract Vault. What a great community we have here!
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

I am interested on this business. I will watch this to see what is going to take place!

This bitcointalk page is fantastic, everyone is so helpful with spreading all the latest news on Contract Vault. What a great community we have here!

I love the idea behind Contract vault, it has a real relevance in todays modern world. Business are changing, the world is evolving, if you don't evolve with it, you will get left behind. Smart contracts are the future and thats why I'm backing this fantastic project!
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

I love the idea behind Contract vault, it has a real relevance in todays modern world. Business are changing, the world is evolving, if you don't evolve with it, you will get left behind. Smart contracts are the future and thats why I'm backing this fantastic project!

I fully agree, I've been starting to see smart contracts being used a lot more often and I have no doubt that in 10/15 years smart contracts will be the norm. They make things a lot less complicated. Secure smart contracts on a blockchain is definitely the way forward!
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

I fully agree, I've been starting to see smart contracts being used a lot more often and I have no doubt that in 10/15 years smart contracts will be the norm. They make things a lot less complicated. Secure smart contracts on a blockchain is definitely the way forward!

wow this project looks fantastic, does anyone on here have any links to latest articles or websites for V? Id love to find out more about this project. Thank you.
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

wow this project looks fantastic, does anyone on here have any links to latest articles or websites for V? Id love to find out more about this project. Thank you.
I agree it’s an exciting project with a really strong whitepaper have a read https://www.contractvault.io/files/Whitepaper.pdf
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:40:05 PM

I agree it’s an exciting project with a really strong whitepaper have a read https://www.contractvault.io/files/Whitepaper.pdf

Yes theirs also a telegram group you can join as I did and their your find new article & updates about the project and it’s also a very helpful community https://t.me/cvchat
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

Maybe some people don't believe in crypto economics but it makes sense to use a token here, micropayments, microrewards...and yea legal services is a big market, for sure!! (And let's be honest...lawyers are front and centre in the token world!) To me this token and token economics makes more sense than a lot of other "usage" tokens...so token price should be good...
lawyers don't come cheap either so hopefully this will take some of the costs out
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:49:09 PM

Hi, !
It's a crypto trade is rather interesting! Aesthetic business, very nice project.

the idea of contract vault is great but is it really possible? I work in the fitness industry and feel that cv could very very beneficial, a game changer infact, if it can actually do what it says it can do. I look forward to seeing how much backing it gets.

Yep. Backing is the key. My understanding is that they have partners already on board and are actively working at getting more involved. Can't remember where I read it, but I think some of the guys made a presentation in London a while back to a big legal convention. I'll see if I can find the info.

Oh yeah that would be great , I'm also keen to hear more about the backing they have as I also agree that the backing is key here. The potential is clear to see for all. I really hope it gets the backing because CV could bring peace of mind to millions!

Contract Vault is exactly what the Crypto world is crying out for. Scammers have scammed way too much already! Smart Contracts are the future and Contract Vault is the ICO to make digital contracts work in the real world.

Ive only just come across Contract Vault and I have to say, I love it! like it or not, smart contracts are happening, eventually there will be no paper contracts, thats the way the world is going so you have to move with the times or you will get left behind! Im very eager to see how well it does and I'm very optomistic.

I agree this is a brilliant project have you read the whitepaper I was so interested the moment I started reading and really helped me understand where this project is heading I’m definitely following this ico very closely here’s the whitepaper if you fancy a read definitely worth ithttps://www.contractvault.io/files/Whitepaper.pdf

Thankyou @james30s, I will def check this out.

Contract Vault is a great project by all accounts

Smart contracts are the future, Contract Vault is the safe way to use digital contracts in the real world.

In my chosen career, Ive had to deal with contracts on a daily basis. I can say that from looking through the white papers for Contract Vault, I definitely think that it can be beneficial to current business world. Things are changing constantly, technology is used more than ever, in 10/20 years smart contracts will be the thing. I believe CV will be the secure contracts we all crave for.
the world cup is on at the moment and i was thinking that football players will use smart contracts in the future to finalise the deal
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

Maybe some people don't believe in crypto economics but it makes sense to use a token here, micropayments, microrewards...and yea legal services is a big market, for sure!! (And let's be honest...lawyers are front and centre in the token world!) To me this token and token economics makes more sense than a lot of other "usage" tokens...so token price should be good...
lawyers don't come cheap either so hopefully this will take some of the costs out

I totally agree with you big changes are coming and yes your right lawyers are expensive especially when we’re paying them to do part legal work part admin that we could do ourselves so using contract vault smart contracts we can creat legally binding smart contract simple by using ur browser on your smart phone saving on time & money could be astronomical for the consumer/clients
naifyboy

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:44:38 AM

I totally agree with you big changes are coming and yes your right lawyers are expensive especially when we’re paying them to do part legal work part admin that we could do ourselves so using contract vault smart contracts we can creat legally binding smart contract simple by using ur browser on your smart phone saving on time & money could be astronomical for the consumer/clients

I think lawyers will actually welcome and use this
dsavage

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:45:14 AM

I think lawyers will actually welcome and use this

i would imagine it will make them more efficient and save them money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: