Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6722 times)
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

Great project by all standards
[/quote

Come join contract vault telegram group https://t.me/cvchat brilliant project, the future is in smart contracts, ask a question a find out how smart contracts will help you save time and money in your own day to day business.
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

Contract vaults amazing project introducing the smart contracts that can be easily accessible and create using the browser on your smart phone saving us all time & money have a look into the whitepaper, https://www.contractvault.io/files/Whitepaper.pdf
penfold84s

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:56:14 PM

The future of smart contract with contract vault is looking bright just talking in their telegram group and theirs been some brilliant innovative idea uses for the way we conduct business moving forward into the future  awesome project https://www.contractvault.io/files/Whitepaper.pdf
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

I fully agree that the project has a right to exist. I will also follow and support the project

I agree with you totally it’s a awesome project so many real world uses for smart contracts I’m definitely supporting contract vault ico
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:18:30 PM

Hi, fellows! Looking forward for more upgrades!
Certain vision, interesting website!

I haven't seen another ICO out there that can offer what Contract Vault can, great potential!
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:22:18 PM

Hi, !
It's a crypto trade is rather interesting! Aesthetic business, very nice project.

the idea of contract vault is great but is it really possible? I work in the fitness industry and feel that cv could very very beneficial, a game changer infact, if it can actually do what it says it can do. I look forward to seeing how much backing it gets.

Yep. Backing is the key. My understanding is that they have partners already on board and are actively working at getting more involved. Can't remember where I read it, but I think some of the guys made a presentation in London a while back to a big legal convention. I'll see if I can find the info.

Oh yeah that would be great , I'm also keen to hear more about the backing they have as I also agree that the backing is key here. The potential is clear to see for all. I really hope it gets the backing because CV could bring peace of mind to millions!
harry_brown

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:27:01 PM

Hi, !
It's a crypto trade is rather interesting! Aesthetic business, very nice project.

the idea of contract vault is great but is it really possible? I work in the fitness industry and feel that cv could very very beneficial, a game changer infact, if it can actually do what it says it can do. I look forward to seeing how much backing it gets.

Yep. Backing is the key. My understanding is that they have partners already on board and are actively working at getting more involved. Can't remember where I read it, but I think some of the guys made a presentation in London a while back to a big legal convention. I'll see if I can find the info.

Oh yeah that would be great , I'm also keen to hear more about the backing they have as I also agree that the backing is key here. The potential is clear to see for all. I really hope it gets the backing because CV could bring peace of mind to millions!

Contract Vault is exactly what the Crypto world is crying out for. Scammers have scammed way too much already! Smart Contracts are the future and Contract Vault is the ICO to make digital contracts work in the real world.
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:30:45 PM

Hi, !

Contract Vault is exactly what the Crypto world is crying out for. Scammers have scammed way too much already! Smart Contracts are the future and Contract Vault is the ICO to make digital contracts work in the real world.

Ive only just come across Contract Vault and I have to say, I love it! like it or not, smart contracts are happening, eventually there will be no paper contracts, thats the way the world is going so you have to move with the times or you will get left behind! Im very eager to see how well it does and I'm very optomistic.
Jimmy30s

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:53:28 PM

Wow contract vault project has definitely grabbed my attention reading through the whitepaper and theirs so many real world uses for smart contracts interested in this project like me have a read of the whitepaper https://www.contractvault.io/files/Whitepaper.pdf
penfold84s

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:19:05 AM

Contract vaults amazing project making smart contracts easy to access and use settings up legal templates using the browser on your smart phone also found some good information in their telegram group take a look https://t.me/cvchat
james30s

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:34:40 AM

Hi, !

Ive only just come across Contract Vault and I have to say, I love it! like it or not, smart contracts are happening, eventually there will be no paper contracts, thats the way the world is going so you have to move with the times or you will get left behind! Im very eager to see how well it does and I'm very optomistic.

I agree this is a brilliant project have you read the whitepaper I was so interested the moment I started reading and really helped me understand where this project is heading I’m definitely following this ico very closely here’s the whitepaper if you fancy a read definitely worth ithttps://www.contractvault.io/files/Whitepaper.pdf
cryptoci

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

Hi, !

I agree this is a brilliant project have you read the whitepaper I was so interested the moment I started reading and really helped me understand where this project is heading I’m definitely following this ico very closely here’s the whitepaper if you fancy a read definitely worth ithttps://www.contractvault.io/files/Whitepaper.pdf

Thankyou @james30s, I will def check this out.
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

Hi, !

Contract Vault is a great project by all accounts
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

Hi, !

Smart contracts are the future, Contract Vault is the safe way to use digital contracts in the real world.

In my chosen career, Ive had to deal with contracts on a daily basis. I can say that from looking through the white papers for Contract Vault, I definitely think that it can be beneficial to current business world. Things are changing constantly, technology is used more than ever, in 10/20 years smart contracts will be the thing. I believe CV will be the secure contracts we all crave for.
dublinshamrock

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

Beta platform is on track for July and looking good according to an update on CV's Telegram group! Can't wait to give it a try! 
Jimmy30s

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

Contract vault project is very interesting for me making digital contracts that are easy to access & use in the real world also an outstanding whitepaper https://www.contractvault.io/files/Whitepaper.pdf
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

I agree love what this project is trying to accomplish and I can actually see contract vault smart contract are definitely needed moving forward in the way we conduct business the telegram groups  awesome to  https://t.me/cvchat
penfold84s

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:41:05 PM

I fully agree that the project has a right to exist. I will also follow and support the project

I’m excited about contract vaults smart contract ico too, an innovative idea that’s definitely needed, so I signed up to the token sale ⭐️The Vault Token Sale is now live ⭐️

🚀 Referral Codes 🚀
The Vault Token Sale uses an amazing 1 to Many, Many to 1, style Referral System.

Generate a referral code and send it to all of your contacts that might be interested in contributing. You’ll then get a bonus for every contribution made using your referral code, of 5% of each contribution. Each of your contact’s contributions will also get an additional 5% bonus when

Don't forget to check out the step-by-step guide to contributing to the VLT Token Sale here: https://medium.com/contract-vault/how-to-contribute-to-vlt-token-sale-6b8503dd926e
james30s

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

Hi, !

Smart contracts are the future, Contract Vault is the safe way to use digital contracts in the real world.

In my chosen career, Ive had to deal with contracts on a daily basis. I can say that from looking through the white papers for Contract Vault, I definitely think that it can be beneficial to current business world. Things are changing constantly, technology is used more than ever, in 10/20 years smart contracts will be the thing. I believe CV will be the secure contracts we all crave for.

Yes I agree this project is setting the standards really high when it comes to legal enforceable smart contract have a look at another brilliant article I’ve found on medium about contract vault https://medium.com/@demonppp/ico-review-contract-vault-legally-enforceable-smart-contracts-f21b87d10747
cryptoci

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

Hi, !

Yes I agree this project is setting the standards really high when it comes to legal enforceable smart contract have a look at another brilliant article I’ve found on medium about contract vault https://medium.com/@demonppp/ico-review-contract-vault-legally-enforceable-smart-contracts-f21b87d10747

Im very intrigued to see how this project turns. It makes absolute sense to me, smart contracts are slowly going to become the norm, so surely smart contracts through a secure blockchain is a great idea? Id love to hear more about Contract Vault.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: