Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6716 times)
penfold84s

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:59:18 PM

I wish that the plan will perform all that has been planned. Unblemished results, discerning idea!  Good luck DEVs.

From what I've read in their telegram group, they are working pretty hard behind the scenes in prep for the main sale. That starts later this month.

15th July?

Counter has run down on the website https://www.contractvault.io/

I guess this is a break between pre and main sale. I got in with the bonus, but if ETH goes up, I may buy some more.

I got in with the bonus too but I want some more, does any know if there will be any more bonuses?
Awesome article written by John kenny take a min to read this and make sure you clap please Please clap my article.......https://medium.com/@johndkenny/smart-contracts-for-all-ef638fceccde

Contract would be ideal for any type of business that deals with contracts on a daily basis, it will reduce costs and time, what more could you want?
I agree with you definitely contract vaults smart contract are the future of business

My brother works in the property industry and when I showed hi Contract Vault, the first thing he said is, we could use this! Every business wants to save time and money, contract vault will do that, I will be backing this project and my brother who has no knowledge on Crypto has asked me to invest in some for him as he sees smart contracts being the way forward in the future.
Don’t let the future of smart contracts pass you buy get involved in this innovative project click the link  ⭐️The Vault Token Sale is now live ⭐️

🚀 Referral Codes 🚀
The Vault Token Sale uses an amazing 1 to Many, Many to 1, style Referral System.

Generate a referral code and send it to all of your contacts that might be interested in contributing. You’ll then get a bonus for every contribution made using your referral code, of 5% of each contribution. Each of your contact’s contributions will also get an additional 5% bonus when using your referral code.

⭐️ How to contribute guide ⭐️

Don't forget to check out the step-by-step guide to contributing to the VLT Token Sale here: https://medium.com/contract-vault/how-to-contribute-to-vlt-token-sale-6b8503dd926e
For anyone who interested because theirs only 9 days before the public sale starts ⭐️ Dates ⭐️
Presale: May 3 - June 30 (25% bonus)
Public sale: July 15 - August 31

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Legion57

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:05:18 PM

Interesting concept, I can see how blockchain can be utilised in this way and the possibilities it can present. Is there a reason as to why there is a break between token sale phases? I wonder if any news/updates will come out ahead of the main sale. Would be great to see the platform demo, I shall be looking out for that.
CKJ17

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

Interesting concept, I can see how blockchain can be utilised in this way and the possibilities it can present. Is there a reason as to why there is a break between token sale phases? I wonder if any news/updates will come out ahead of the main sale. Would be great to see the platform demo, I shall be looking out for that.

Best bet is to just keep an eye on their website and also keep popping in the Telegram chat. They're pretty busy at the minute, working hard on the Beta etc but I'm sure any updates will be passed on to the community as and when they come up.
Cryptoqu33n

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

I am interested on this business. I will watch this to see what is going to take place!

This bitcointalk page is fantastic, everyone is so helpful with spreading all the latest news on Contract Vault. What a great community we have here!

I love the idea behind Contract vault, it has a real relevance in todays modern world. Business are changing, the world is evolving, if you don't evolve with it, you will get left behind. Smart contracts are the future and thats why I'm backing this fantastic project!

I agree. Definitely seems to address the practical usability of smart contracts. The sooner we can accept these functionalities in day to day business and life; the closer we are to wider acceptance and mainstream adoption. That is just another reason why I am supporting Contract Vault.
GMT68

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:51:28 PM

It's been pretty quiet in the telegram chat. When does the main sale start up again?
AndyBell80

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

It's been pretty quiet in the telegram chat. When does the main sale start up again?

15th July.
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

Only 6 days too go till the public sale starts can’t wait need some more cv in my portfolio 15 July
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

Only 6 days too go till the public sale starts can’t wait need some more cv in my portfolio 15 July
Wow that’s come round fast how long have we got what’s the end date of the public sale any info is appreciated
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

Wow that’s come round fast how long have we got what’s the end date of the public sale any info is appreciated
Hello my friend yes the public sale ends 31st of August hope this helps you to make your decisions to contribute to this outstanding project
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:54:04 PM

Hello my friend yes the public sale ends 31st of August hope this helps you to make your decisions to contribute to this outstanding project

I can't wait til the public sale starts, im investing again 100%
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:55:50 PM

Trust me dude, you don't want to miss out on this one, CV is destined for success!
harry_brown

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:08:15 PM

Trust me dude, you don't want to miss out on this one, CV is destined for success!

Smart contracts are the future, I have no doubt about that, technology is evolving every day, in 5 years smart contracts will be the norm everywhere, don't get left behind is all I can say!
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:11:16 PM

Smart contracts are the future, I have no doubt about that, technology is evolving every day, in 5 years smart contracts will be the norm everywhere, don't get left behind is all I can say!

I fully agree with you mate, I can see how smart contracts are needed in todays modern world, save time and money, its and brainer to me.
penfold84s

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:29:24 PM

Hope your ready for Sunday when the public sale opens that’s sunday the 15th of July till the 31st of August have a look into this project if you haven’t already read the whitepaper take an interest because smart contract are the future of business and contract vaults here to provide a legal binding smart contract platform
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:25:38 AM

was wondering the same myself
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:27:12 AM

Hope your ready for Sunday when the public sale opens that’s sunday the 15th of July till the 31st of August have a look into this project if you haven’t already read the whitepaper take an interest because smart contract are the future of business and contract vaults here to provide a legal binding smart contract platform

i'm bang up for this. Amazing project
glockstone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:28:33 AM

looking around, I don't see anything other alternatives to this. I think CV have the market to themselves
joey deacon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:30:03 AM

I am interested on this business. I will watch this to see what is going to take place!

it's been going very well so far
cryptoaid

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:10:46 AM

All the team are flat out working on the beta platform during the break between the pre and main sale. It starts up on the 15th July things will pick up then!  Smiley
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

looking around, I don't see anything other alternatives to this. I think CV have the market to themselves

I agree I just couldn’t find any comparison to outstanding project very innovative idea looking forward to what’s to come next from the CV team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: