Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:56:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6716 times)
maytinhvinh

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:20:54 AM

do you have a bounty or airdrop program?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:18:53 PM

do you have a bounty or airdrop program?

Check their telegram group for info - https://t.me/cvchat
naifyboy

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

The idea behind Contract Vault is fantastic! Save time and money... who wouldn't want that?

Exactly! And with so many use cases, it's a huge step towards wider acceptance.

I am very interested in this Contract Vault Project. I will support this project by using a bounty program and join in their token sale also. I think this platform will become a great platform in the future, the Telegram members are also very active.
the bounty program is a great way to promote the project as well as getting yourself some free tokens .

a dump the price when it hits an exchange
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:20:50 PM

The idea behind Contract Vault is fantastic! Save time and money... who wouldn't want that?

I am very interested in this Contract Vault Project. I will support this project by using a bounty program and join in their token sale also. I think this platform will become a great platform in the future, the Telegram members are also very active.
the bounty program is a great way to promote the project as well as getting yourself some free tokens .

Bounties need a lot of thought. Yes there is the risk of affecting the price, but it is also a great way to build interest in a project. it must be a tough juggling act to know what to offer without having dire consequences.
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:29:57 PM

Bounties need a lot of thought. Yes there is the risk of affecting the price, but it is also a great way to build interest in a project. it must be a tough juggling act to know what to offer without having dire consequences.
I agree but It’s an amazing project an can only benefit us with the rapid movement & growth of business & for me the wonderful thing about the Contract vault platform is if your competent & experienced enough to create a smart contract on your own by yourself its available to do so but if you have no knowledge whatsoever of a legally binding smart contract their will be legal advice and help available on the platform to guide anybody through the process of creating, buying, using, reusing & selling smart contracts it’s a 👍for me.
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

I agree but It’s an amazing project an can only benefit us with the rapid movement & growth of business & for me the wonderful thing about the Contract vault platform is if your competent & experienced enough to create a smart contract on your own by yourself its available to do so but if you have no knowledge whatsoever of a legally binding smart contract their will be legal advice and help available on the platform to guide anybody through the process of creating, buying, using, reusing & selling smart contracts it’s a 👍for me.

Brilliant project and If you're a smart investor, you'll have plenty of questions about this project.
So Contract vaults compiled some FAQs for you here so click the link : buff.ly/2rVumYH,  and please feel free to contact them in CV Telegram group: buff.ly/2EguENH they are very helpful and always a quick response
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:47:03 PM

I agree with you it’s something that can benefit us all that anyone can simply use & deploy smart contracts on contract vault platform stored on the blockchain is the future.

Brilliant project and If you're a smart investor, you'll have plenty of questions about this project.
So Contract vaults compiled some FAQs for you here so click the link : buff.ly/2rVumYH,  and please feel free to contact them in CV Telegram group: buff.ly/2EguENH they are very helpful and always a quick response

cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

Contract Vault has already raised over $600 which is great and proof that there is belief behind this project.
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:17:43 PM

The second phase of the token sale is open guys, it closes in 31 days so you've still plenty of time to get involved, trust me, you don't want to miss out on this one https://www.contractvault.io
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:22:44 PM

I have to say, of all the ICOs ive seen out there, Contract Vault makes real sense to me. Smart contracts via the blockchain has to be the way forward. Technology is forever evolving, blockchains are becoming more and more popular, I even here adverts about it on the radio now. Id bet my mortgage that in 10 years, blockchains will be the norm. Businesses will love Contract Vault simply because it saves time, time, money and agro. Businesses are always looking for ways to improve the services and save money, Contract Vault will do this.
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:24:22 PM

Thank you for posting this, I had a few questions about this project that were answered in this FAQ, so I really appreciate you sharing it.
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:52:13 AM

Contract Vault is a certified winner in my eyes, its smart way of using smart contracts! Once big businesses catch wind of this project I have no doubt that they will be very interested in using it.
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:59:57 AM

Check out this video guys it is very interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjCq2SWnh1g
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:24:37 PM

Check out this video guys it is very interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjCq2SWnh1g

Brilliant video thanks for sharing really informative 👍
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:28:02 PM

If your interested in this project & enjoyed the video come join the telegram community for the latest news and updates about contract vaults smart contract platform https://t.me/cvchat
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:06:44 PM

If your interested in this project & enjoyed the video come join the telegram community for the latest news and updates about contract vaults smart contract platform https://t.me/cvchat

Haha that’s funny I was about to post the links too then I saw your comment definitely a great suggestion it’s a very helpful community glad I joined apart from in this room it’s the best place to find out all the latest information.
marinerpj

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:45:57 AM

question is. how many consumers will use this platform? I have only ever needed to get contracts drawn up a few times. Don't know if i would trust myself writing one myself. I would probably still prefer a legal professional to so it
dsavage

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:47:42 AM

question is. how many consumers will use this platform? I have only ever needed to get contracts drawn up a few times. Don't know if i would trust myself writing one myself. I would probably still prefer a legal professional to so it

it's not only targeted at consumers. businesses and legal companies will adopt it in a big way. it will make them much more efficient.
as for the consumer market. the templates provided will allow you to have confidence in what you wish to draw up.
dsavage

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:48:44 AM

it's not only targeted at consumers. businesses and legal companies will adopt it in a big way. it will make them much more efficient.
as for the consumer market. the templates provided will allow you to have confidence in what you wish to draw up.

P.S - there is also the storage angle....storing contracts as smartcontracts on the blockchain is much safer due to the decnetralized nature of it, than storing them in paper form of on computers and servers like they do now.
marinerpj

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:49:10 AM

P.S - there is also the storage angle....storing contracts as smartcontracts on the blockchain is much safer due to the decnetralized nature of it, than storing them in paper form of on computers and servers like they do now.

That makes sense - thanks for your input
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: