Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6722 times)
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:20:52 AM

Does anyone have a link for their telegram group?

Here you go mate https://t.me/cvchat

Ah thank you very much pal, I will join that group now, much apreciated.
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:23:23 AM

You're very welcome mate, heres a link to helpful video if you want to find out more about the project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjQkbINiXN8
plastic_paddy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:24:27 AM

You're very welcome mate, heres a link to helpful video if you want to find out more about the project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjQkbINiXN8

Thank you dude, I will check this out.
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:14:34 AM

Smart Contracts via the blockchain - Easy to use and access - Saves you time and money - CONTRACT VAULT

Haha, nicely put and I do love this project, it makes sense in todays world that is run by technology, I can actually see Contract Vault being used in the real world!

Exactly mate, so many businesses, big or small will benefit from CV, its a no brainer to me.

It is one of the few original ideas with a great use case in the ICO market, I just wish the guys would be more active in Telegram and other places.
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:24:03 AM

Smart Contracts via the blockchain - Easy to use and access - Saves you time and money - CONTRACT VAULT

Haha, nicely put and I do love this project, it makes sense in todays world that is run by technology, I can actually see Contract Vault being used in the real world!

Exactly mate, so many businesses, big or small will benefit from CV, its a no brainer to me.

It is one of the few original ideas with a great use case in the ICO market, I just wish the guys would be more active in Telegram and other places.

I know, that is a downer tot their project, its a shame really because they're missing a trick there.
harry_brown

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:30:33 AM

I know, that is a downer tot their project, its a shame really because they're missing a trick there.

Yeah I agree, I know many other ICO's that their telegram groups are very lively and I get a real good community feel about the project, it makes you feel part of the team, so on that note I hope the communication in their tg group improves over the next week or so.
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:33:20 AM

Only 23 days left on the 2nd phase of the token sale, don't miss out https://www.contractvault.io
plastic_paddy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

Only 23 days left on the 2nd phase of the token sale, don't miss out https://www.contractvault.io

DONT MISS OUT GUYS, CONTRACT IS A WINNER!
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

I agree with you the project great and telegram could be a little bit more lively but I don’t think they have employed official admin the people we talk to in the tg are actually play a big part & are working on moving this brilliant project forward to the masses
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

I agree with you the project great and telegram could be a little bit more lively but I don’t think they have employed official admin the people we talk to in the tg are actually play a big part & are working on moving this brilliant project forward to the masses

This project is definitely worth the investment. Could be that special one that changes a whole game in this case legally binding enforceable smart contracts & the way we Can conduct our businesses in the near future.

Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

The Vault project is really worthy of attention from investors! Technical document, worked out very efficiently,just me impressed with the idea of a contract storage!

penfold84s

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

The Vault project is really worthy of attention from investors! Technical document, worked out very efficiently,just me impressed with the idea of a contract storage!

No I agree totally with you it’s a great project & what better place then the blockchain, so many real world use  cases for contract vaults platform for smart contracts
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

Actually when you think about it, it makes total sense why it’s abit quite as they must be really busy getting ready for the end of the token sale & the release of the platform but I must say there is someone to answer the important questions & you will get a response.
plastic_paddy

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

Actually when you think about it, it makes total sense why it’s abit quite as they must be really busy getting ready for the end of the token sale & the release of the platform but I must say there is someone to answer the important questions & you will get a response.

Hopefully thats the reason why the tg group is so quiet but it wouldn't hurt to just share some news, articles every now and then, it keeps the investors interested.
harry_brown

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

You haven't already, take a look at this article, its a very interesting read https://medium.com/contract-vault/staying-safe-with-smart-contracts-a0177ef174f3
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:41:00 PM

this is one of the first ICO's that I can actually being a big success in the real world, it just makes sense and I reckon when big businesses catch onto the idea, the ball will really start to roll. The future looks very bright for Contract Vault.
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

this is one of the first ICO's that I can actually being a big success in the real world, it just makes sense and I reckon when big businesses catch onto the idea, the ball will really start to roll. The future looks very bright for Contract Vault.

I agree mate, there is definitely a market for contract vault in the real world. Just give it time and people will start to catch on to this one I have no doubt!
boomnik

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

This command brings happiness and success in their unique idea, don't wait for the future, life is short to think, move and you will come for more, begin today to study this, and will soon see the results!
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

personally I think it was the correct decision to not have all theyre attention directed to answerin relentless questions in a telegram room. have high hopes for this project and wish the team all the success
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:30:52 PM

personally I think it was the correct decision to not have all theyre attention directed to answerin relentless questions in a telegram room. have high hopes for this project and wish the team all the success
i imagine a whole heap of dedication and hard work is needed to make an ico and project successful . good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: