Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6716 times)
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

Smart contracts are being used more and more these days, its only a matter of time before they become the norm, also the blockchain is becoming a more talked about thing so surely the two together is the way forward when dealing with contracts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CKJ17

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

Contract Vault seems like it will solve a big problem with smart contracts in that it will make them easier for anyone to do, it definitely provides functionality in the real world. From individuals to businesses, we have all encountered a time where a contract or agreement is needed. To put them on the blockchain makes them more efficient and irrefutable - it just makes sense. Long term investment for myself but one I think is worthwhile.
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

I got involved with this project early on as I saw the potential, it has gone abit quiet on the newsfront recently but I just see that as them being busy working on the actual platform to make it as good as possible and I honestly believe it will be a great success.

I love the project, but just wish they would be more vocal. We don't want the hype to die down.

I agree love what this project is trying to accomplish and I can actually see contract vault smart contract are definitely needed moving forward in the way we conduct business join the telegram group https://t.me/cvchat

I with you both on this project it is great and definitely a awesome project to invest in so much potential when the market finally turns itself around other wise even the quality project struggle 👍I wish CV all the best for the future

I agree with you totally very well put even the good ones are failing because of the current market situation I’m so hopeful that it all turns around soon it’s starting to really push people away just need a little bit of good news & with the SEC pushing their dates back that definitely didn’t help the cause 👍
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

I got involved with this project early on as I saw the potential, it has gone abit quiet on the newsfront recently but I just see that as them being busy working on the actual platform to make it as good as possible and I honestly believe it will be a great success.

I love the project, but just wish they would be more vocal. We don't want the hype to die down.

I agree love what this project is trying to accomplish and I can actually see contract vault smart contract are definitely needed moving forward in the way we conduct business join the telegram group https://t.me/cvchat

I with you both on this project it is great and definitely a awesome project to invest in so much potential when the market finally turns itself around other wise even the quality project struggle 👍I wish CV all the best for the future

I agree with you totally very well put even the good ones are failing because of the current market situation I’m so hopeful that it all turns around soon it’s starting to really push people away just need a little bit of good news & with the SEC pushing their dates back that definitely didn’t help the cause 👍

It’s definitely a struggle at the moment but that’s when the solid project like contract vault smart contracts with hundreds of actual real world use cases & easy to create & deploy will strive I believe.

dublinshamrock

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:12:11 AM

Exciting update from telegram the beta platform is to be presented to interested parties by end of August - Swiss SMI (Swiss Market Index) companies. Go team CV.
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

Great project by all standards

Def agree that this seems to be project that is really addressing the usability side of smart contracts...very practical, no pie in the sky stuff...

do I understand correctly that both devs and lawyers can earn passive income here....?
hopefully the alpha will be out soon so we can start creating our own smart contracts . I lease cars as kind of a part time job and this will make life a bit more easier for me . looking forward to seeing how it all works

That’s a great use case already would like to see a list of real world uses cases & this project might really start to open people eyes to the benefits of contract vault smart contract on the blockchain 👍
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

Smart Contracts via the blockchain - Easy to use and access - Saves you time and money - CONTRACT VAULT

Haha, nicely put and I do love this project, it makes sense in todays world that is run by technology, I can actually see Contract Vault being used in the real world!

Exactly mate, so many businesses, big or small will benefit from CV, its a no brainer to me.

It is one of the few original ideas with a great use case in the ICO market, I just wish the guys would be more active in Telegram and other places.

I agree with you the project great and telegram could be a little bit more lively but I don’t think they have employed official admin the people we talk to in the tg are actually play a big part & are working on moving this brilliant project forward to the masses

Actually when you think about it, it makes total sense why it’s abit quite as they must be really busy getting ready for the end of the token sale & the release of the platform but I must say there is someone to answer the important questions & you will get a response.

Hopefully thats the reason why the tg group is so quiet but it wouldn't hurt to just share some news, articles every now and then, it keeps the investors interested.

I totally agree with you it’s such a strong project with a brilliant team and a wonderful community it’s a shame they don’t spend abit more time in the TG community but i think the platform will speak volumes for them so all will be answered in due course.

.   Interesting project love the idea of smart contracts on the blockchain will it be available for anyone to use And what happens if all the vlt tokens are not sold do they get burned.
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:06:43 AM

The token sale is ending soon guys. Get onboard while you can
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

The token sale is ending soon guys. Get onboard while you can

Thanks for reminding me! I love this project, it def has a place in todays world, I can see this being a real success.
cryptoci

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:52:36 PM

I wish the team behind Contract Vault could be a bit more active, it doesn't give us much confidence in he project which is a shame because I love the idea of CV, I feel it could be used in todays world but we don't hear much in terms of updates and news which is a real shame...
CrYpTo2DAN

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

OMG Only 9 days left until the end of their phase 2 main sale. Get in while you can.
cryptoci

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

OMG Only 9 days left until the end of their phase 2 main sale. Get in while you can.

Do not miss out on this one guys, theres a great need for Contract Vault in this world, its something that could be so beneficial to lots of big and small businesses out there. Ive just invested some more, I really believe in this one guys.
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

Do not miss out on this one guys, theres a great need for Contract Vault in this world, its something that could be so beneficial to lots of big and small businesses out there. Ive just invested some more, I really believe in this one guys.

How much longer is left in the sale. I have a small bag but did well yesterday with Bitmex pump and want to put more in.
cryptoci

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

How much longer is left in the sale. I have a small bag but did well yesterday with Bitmex pump and want to put more in.

7 days left mate, I highly recommend getting into this one, smart contracts are the future, as is the blockchain, so the both combined has to be the way forward.
GMT68

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:02:08 PM

Exciting update from telegram the beta platform is to be presented to interested parties by end of August - Swiss SMI (Swiss Market Index) companies. Go team CV.

This is great news but the timing could have been better. Token sale ends August 31st, and this could have done a lot to promote their project. This bear market has been killing icos and CV is unfortunately no exception. Every little bit of exposure helps.
GMT68

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:03:55 PM

7 days left mate, I highly recommend getting into this one, smart contracts are the future, as is the blockchain, so the both combined has to be the way forward.

I wish they had a little longer, although I did hear a rumour that possibly things may be opened up again at a later date after the beta has gone live. It could be a good idea if they still have a lot of unsold tokens.
AndyBell80

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

This is great news but the timing could have been better. Token sale ends August 31st, and this could have done a lot to promote their project. This bear market has been killing icos and CV is unfortunately no exception. Every little bit of exposure helps.

From what I understand, the Contract Vault team are also looking at traditional investors alongside the ico. I don't think they have hit their soft-cap yet, but maybe there is still time for some of the big guns to get involved in this last week of the token sale. I really hope so, because I think this project could really go places and it would be shame if only institutional money gets to be involved at the ground floor.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

Which companies interesting in their smartc-contract platfrom? Is there some big companies or firms onboard?
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:18:07 AM

From what I understand, the Contract Vault team are also looking at traditional investors alongside the ico. I don't think they have hit their soft-cap yet, but maybe there is still time for some of the big guns to get involved in this last week of the token sale. I really hope so, because I think this project could really go places and it would be shame if only institutional money gets to be involved at the ground floor.

Here’s a really good article I’ve found on medium if you or anyone are interested it’s put together really well and gave me a brilliant overall perspective of this project and what they trying to achieve https://medium.com/@demonppp/ico-review-contract-vault-legally-enforceable-smart-contracts-f21b87d10747

Only 6 days left until the contract vault token sale ends don’t miss out guys!!!
lukamuric

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:17:50 AM

Hi admin - I contributed quite a while back and signed up for the 500 vlt airdrop. I can’t see that they’ve been applied. Can anyone help?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: