Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:03:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good investment?  (Read 1681 times)
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

Not only Bitcoin is a good investment But also it can be the best investment of your life . Bitcoin could hit 100k$ in future .So just think how much you will earn from Bitcoin investment.
Off course yes, investing in bitcoin is a really good thing to do, and i believe that when we invest with bitcoin, our future will surely be very bright, and bitcoin is good investment to do because the future price of bitcoin can be really high and bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency so there is no doubt bitcoin is a good investment.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

Bitcoin is very, very profitable investment, which you are not costly in time. You can just buy bitcoins and forget about it for a few years and then just get a good profit.

True, my friend said me that the best use of bitcoin is investing. This is because in every year the price of bitcoin has big improvement, by holding it you can earn huge profit. And I strongly believe that bitcoin become great currency which can be use by all people in payment transaction and other that will cause of increasing the price.

gelay

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

Bitcoin is very, very profitable investment, which you are not costly in time. You can just buy bitcoins and forget about it for a few years and then just get a good profit.
Yes, I agree bitcoin is great investment. It is profitable for a long term and in a short term investment. It is the best time to buy bitcoin when the price going down. And hold it for long time when the price going up then sell your bitcoin to become profit. Bitcoin will still popular and a prominent in all decentralized coin. Although the price will become up and down.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?
Bitcoin is a good start at investing in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency of all, it is the most expensive and it is the oldest og all cryptos. Although it is the good investment, for me try new things and use other cryptos so that they cant be gone and they will live like bitcoin in future.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:17:40 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment,  for me,  it is the only way wherein you can earn an easy money with a great profits when the price increases all the time.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
yantorobi

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:29:22 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment,  for me,  it is the only way wherein you can earn an easy money with a great profits when the price increases all the time.
indeed the view of people if playing bitcoin is easy, it is true but still not as easy as it is talked about because there
we are required to be able to read the condition, momentum, then how the market and much more
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?

Well,  i believe in others speculation that is why i am here,  i will keep on believing and i will surely participate in this game for our better future.  If crypto is a game,  i will join in every game.

sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:03:00 AM

there is no doubt about it that bitcoin is a very good investment, in fact bitcoin still have the ability to give us a good profit, as it has already given a very good profit to people, so we should try to buy and hold bitcoin for long term and hope that we will really get a very good profit from it.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:10:58 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is a great investment during a market correction when the media is very pessimistic about it, especially when it is declared dead. Bitcoin always comes back to life.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:30:15 AM

I think cryptocurrency especially bitcoin can be said to be an investment, but every coin has an investment with different time periods, for bitcoin itself I think can be a long-term investment we can hold bitcoin up to 6 months more, but just in case we need to always check the price movement so as not to experience a deep loss.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:35:23 AM

Bitcoin you can't say steady income because it pumps up and drops down, so either loss, major income, or moderate. But when you hit the major income then it is a big gift for you.Bitcoin you can't say steady income because it pumps up and drops down, so either loss, major income, or moderate. But when you hit the major income then it is a big gift for you.
melinda29

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:37:40 AM

Of course, bitcoin is a good choice! I think that bitcoin is the most stable coin of all, therefore it is the least subject to price fluctuations, and your crypto-currency portfolio will not experience strong falls! bitcoin is one good investment we use, because for us bitcoin can also help our economy better, and bitcoin also has a bright future. so we really believe that bitcoin is one good investment.
anamladenovic

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:11:52 AM

Bitcoin is an investment because with patience after investing in bitcoin then the profit will show up. But if you are not patient to wait then you will sell of too early when the profit is not yet ready.
Ginz_24

Activity: 39
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:19:44 AM

Bitcoin is as real and unreal. but i see the future with it. sometimes I speculate that bitcoin will be banned by all levels of society. sometimes also I think in the future bitcoin will replace the existing currency.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:29:54 AM

Bitcoin is an investment because with patience after investing in bitcoin then the profit will show up. But if you are not patient to wait then you will sell of too early when the profit is not yet ready.
after many things I tried, in addition to real estate, so far, bitcoin has become my top choice in terms of investing. in my opinion, bitcoin is one of the best investments because it has an unstable price, however, its potential to rise is so great. so, for me bitcoin is a good investment.
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:32:25 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is good investment because it give an opportunity to the bitcoin investor to earn good profit through holding it in long term or maybe in a certain time.

Patience is very important once you engage in bitcoin. Because holding of bitcoin is need enough time or proper timing to earn huge profit in the future.
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:39:18 AM

Of course! I'm sure that if you invest in crypto currency, there must be bitcoin in your portfolio. Bitcoin is king, all other coins depend on it!
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:39:26 AM

If you have extra money or capital that you want to grow in the future, bitcoin is a very good investment nowadays, but of course its up to you if you are willing to take the risk of putting your money in bitcoin, because it takes a lot of patients, because these days bitcoin has a lot of ups and downs when it comes to price. Why not give it a try and see for yourself and maybe you become one of the many successful investors of bitcoin.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:43:42 AM

Yes it is,bitcoin is the best investment ive ever known. This is best because  the profit is fast.If you have extra money or capital and you want it to grow then butcoin is the answer for your future. But it is up to you if you are willing to risk of putting miney into bitcoin.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:46:56 AM

Yes Bitcoin is a good investment but it is also very risky especially seeing the value of Bitcoin which is now always down and unstable, the risk of losing is huge.If you can hold and wait for several years Bitcoin is the best investment in exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: