Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 04:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GLB]Globe – One Currency for One Globe - Polished and Ready for Action  (Read 113553 times)
atta2k15

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:06:04 PM

im missing something....
A coin should be clear to all, not by reports someone has to make.

atta2k15

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:07:36 PM

im still mining, I have faith.
But getting it accepted on exchange takes some level of clearance.
thats why Im asking
sphere (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:10:26 PM

im missing something....

What do you mean? the reports will clearly identify how many Globes have been taken as tax (You can calculate this yourself) , how much has been converted into BTC and LTC, how much tax has gone to the dev team. Whats not clear about that?

Globe - Economically viable, Fast, Stable. Join the revolution! - Globe
atta2k15

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:13:08 PM

im missing something....

What do you mean? the reports will clearly identify how many Globes have been taken as tax (You can calculate this yourself) , how much has been converted into BTC and LTC, how much tax has gone to the dev team. Whats not clear about that?

that info should be available realtime.
Like a public address BTC/LTC, people can monitor/watch.
A coin is meant for community, but now the community cant do anything with it.
It looks like its more meant for your sake.
sphere (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:17:11 PM

sphere, can you help me to understand the concept of "Revolutionary". How globe is revolutionary?

If I was to answer your question I would have to write a 10 page essay. The features and economic characteristics of Globe make it viable to be used as a day to day currency.

If you want to really understand why Globe is so revolutionary compare our coins features with that of fiat currencies and gold. You might want to also read up on the money supply theory, deflation and central banks if you really want to see why our coin takes the best of cryptocurrency and the best of fiat.

sphere (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:20:17 PM

im missing something....

that info should be available realtime.
Like a public address BTC/LTC, people can monitor/watch.
A coin is meant for community, but now the community cant do anything with it.
It looks like its more meant for your sake.

I never thought of this. It might be a good idea. Instead of a long report, people can just view the wallets real time. This way I won't have to worry about reports Smiley. Ok if I don't get any objections to this idea in a couple of days I will just put up all the Globe/BTC/LTC address so people can see realtime. Sound good ?

sphere (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:37:30 PM

Given the recent advancements in the project I think the price for Globe is slightly higher. I have placed a WTB position on the exchange wanting to purchase 1 GLB for 0.0005 BTC. Hopefully this should set the new price in the market Smiley

Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:39:39 PM

sphere, can you help me to understand the concept of "Revolutionary". How globe is revolutionary?

If I was to answer your question I would have to write a 10 page essay. The features and economic characteristics of Globe make it viable to be used as a day to day currency.

If you want to really understand why Globe is so revolutionary compare our coins features with that of fiat currencies and gold. You might want to also read up on the money supply theory, deflation and central banks if you really want to see why our coin takes the best of cryptocurrency and the best of fiat.

I Mean..........compare to the other CryptoCurrency  Wink
sphere (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:54:01 PM

Globe is now trading at 0.0005 BTC for 1 GLB

Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:54:52 PM

Sphere..........do you know why Globe haven't got any success??  Undecided
sphere (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:59:09 PM

Why do you say that ? I think 0.0005 BTC for 1 GLB is good. That gives us market cap of over $100,000. I think you need to understand this is no pump and dump coin.It's not designed to make you rich quick and then dump. Its not a big craze it will over time (I hope) increase in value gradually. As stated its stable in design Smiley

Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:05:21 PM

Why do you say that ? I think 0.0005 BTC for 1 GLB is good. That gives us market cap of over $100,000. I think you need to understand this is no pump and dump coin.It's not designed to make you rich quick and then dump. Its not a big craze it will over time (I hope) increase in value gradually. As stated its stable in design Smiley

Man...........you have buy 1 GLB at 0.0005. There's no market value for this coin until an Exchanger will start to exchange it.
There are many other important things you should think about. The question is "Why this coin have not got any success?" I Know the answer. Do you know the aswer?

sphere (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:16:47 PM

Dude. If you don't think this coin is going to succeed please move along and focus on something that you think will because I don't want waste your time and I hope you don't want to waste mine.

MassimoJee

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:20:47 PM

Man...........you have buy 1 GLB at 0.0005. There's no market value for this coin until an Exchanger will start to exchange it.
There are many other important things you should think about. The question is "Why this coin have not got any success?" I Know the answer. Do you know the aswer?

Could you please tell explicity to less skilled, less experienced and less smart people the reason of the unsucces ?
Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:21:45 PM

Dude. If you don't think this coin is going to succeed please move along and focus on something that you think will because I don't want waste your time and I sure as hell hope you don't want to waste mine.

Why don't you give me a reponse to my question?
I'm a Globe miner, i ask you a question and these are your answer?
if i go away you lost hashrate, and i don't think it's the best things for your coin  Wink

If you don't know the answer i will give you the complete answer to "Why Globe haven't go success"  Wink
sphere (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:25:20 PM

Dude. If you don't think this coin is going to succeed please move along and focus on something that you think will because I don't want waste your time and I sure as hell hope you don't want to waste mine.

if i go away you lost hashrate, and i don't think it's the best things for your coin  Wink

If you don't know the answer i will give you the complete answer to "Why Globe haven't go success"  Wink

Ok, I am unable to answer your question "Why is globe unsuccessful?" because that would imply we are "unsuccessful". What I'm trying to say is we are "successful". Also why are you asking me this question if you think you have the answer?

sphere (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:27:33 PM

Finally, I may be in-charge of the project but this is not MY coin its OUR we are a community.

atta2k15

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:27:41 PM

sphere loosen up, the coin itself is good.
Only you have a different approach with this coin,
what results in misunderstanding by people.

if everything is clearified (open),
community will accept it.

* community doesnt like premine (not clear)
* community doesnt like self enrichment (not clear)
* community wants to get paid for working (no exchange yet)

* community wants a 'clean' coin

personally i dont like the rewards system,
working with over 10 digits (btc)
and getting only 2 as result (7.9 / block)... blegh

just open up,
we both want this coin to get started!
Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:31:11 PM

Finally, I may be in-charge of the project but this is not MY coin its OUR we are a community.

In A "community" when a person make a question to another one, the other one will give response. Now you're angry without reason.
if you want i can explain you problem of this coin and the bad approach you have got. I Think atta2k15 is very near the point  Wink

sphere (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:33:19 PM

sphere loosen up, the coin itself is good.
Only you have a different approach with this coin,
what results in misunderstanding by people.

if everything is clearified (open),
community will accept it.

* community doesnt like premine (not clear)
* community doesnt like self enrichment (not clear)
* community wants to get paid for working (no exchange yet)

* community wants a 'clean' coin

personally i dont like the rewards system,
working with over 10 digits (btc)
and getting only 2 as result... blegh

just open up,
we both want this coin to get started!

Ok,

Thier is no pre-mine for this coin. Only tax. This means every-time a block is created 20% comes to me. Unfortunately, I can not control the decisions exchanges make. I have made multiple requests some have not responded, others declined and one said they would consider it. I am more than happy to give a trusted individual control over the reserves if the community supports the Idea. Anything else? Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: