Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:02:26 PM

I noticed that the developers created a very interesting project.
Probably they expect success?
Well, of course. Otherwise they would not have done it.
First of all, they made the project as convenient and understandable for users as possible. And secondly, they created all the conditions for people to earn money.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

First of all, they made the project as convenient and understandable for users as possible. And secondly, they created all the conditions for people to earn money.
They succeeded in this. New users appear every day here.
This means that the developers do their job correctly.
emontmon

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

I never doubted them. They have long been working in this field.
So I trust them. I hope that they will justify my trust.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

They have no other choice. They must support the work of the project at a high level, otherwise they may lose the confidence of users.
They will not take so much risk.
emontmon

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:19:35 PM

They have no other choice. They must support the work of the project at a high level, otherwise they may lose the confidence of users.
Probably you're right. I am sure that they will cope with any possible problem.
They are real professionals.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:23:45 PM

Let's see what will happen next. I also hope that everything will be fine.
I have many plans and I need to earn a lot for this.
emontmon

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:28:01 PM

Let's see what will happen next. I also hope that everything will be fine.
I have many plans and I need to earn a lot for this.
I think that very soon the project will become the most popular in this area.
We need to wait a bit.
Kheg

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

If I understand correctly, then the developers want to solve a lot of problems in the near future.
This is true? Can they do this?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:36:30 PM

If I understand correctly, then the developers want to solve a lot of problems in the near future.
You're right. They really set a lot of goals.
I'm sure they will easily do it. They have a very close-knit team of professionals.
Kheg

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

I'm sure they will easily do it. They have a very close-knit team of professionals.
So we have nothing to worry about. Developers will do their work, and we will earn.
There is nothing complicated. I like it.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:44:59 PM

So we have nothing to worry about. Developers will do their work, and we will earn.
There is nothing complicated. I like it.
Perfectly. That's why we need to start investing now.
If you want, then invite your friends, let them also try to make money.
Theraty

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:51:10 PM

Hey everyone! I have few questions about the project. I like the idea and I would like to become a member, but I don’t know what to choose. What will be better?
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:57:31 PM

Hey everyone! I have few questions about the project. I like the idea and I would like to become a member, but I don’t know what to choose. What will be better?
It depends on how much money do you want to spend. Of course, if you will invest more money you will get back a bigger profit and more bonuses. So, it’s your own decision.
Theraty

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:02:16 AM

It depends on how much money do you want to spend. Of course, if you will invest more money you will get back a bigger profit and more bonuses. So, it’s your own decision.
That’s right. Ok. Do you know what exactly masternodes are more popular? I want to spend money as much as it is possible for me, but I am afraid it will not a very big amount.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:07:41 AM

That’s right. Ok. Do you know what exactly masternodes are more popular? I want to spend money as much as it is possible for me, but I am afraid it will not a very big amount.
You can be calm because there is possibility for users that don’t have enough money to buy a bronze masternode. They can just stale some coins and randomly get a reward. Most popular are diamond, silver and golden masternodes.
CallMEBruno

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:13:11 AM

I will consider investing in this project.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Theraty

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:15:56 AM

You can be calm because there is possibility for users that don’t have enough money to buy a bronze masternode. They can just stale some coins and randomly get a reward. Most popular are diamond, silver and golden masternodes.
Wow. It is nice opportunity for all users. Ok, I will consider what you said. I probably will choose the silver one. I get some coins by myself, but I would like to get some free coins too. Do you know how I can get them?
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:20:29 AM

Wow. It is nice opportunity for all users. Ok, I will consider what you said. I probably will choose the silver one. I get some coins by myself, but I would like to get some free coins too. Do you know how I can get them?
I wish you good luck with your masternodes. Yes, of course there are some ways to get free coins. You can become a participant of bounty campaign or the airdrop.
Theraty

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:25:13 AM

I wish you good luck with your masternodes. Yes, of course there are some ways to get free coins. You can become a participant of bounty campaign or the airdrop.
It is great. Is the bounty active? I mean, have developers paid already for participants? I just don’t about this bounty anything, unfortunately.
CallMEBruno

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:30:13 AM

I will consider investing in this project.

Reserving translation in italian.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: