Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:57:15 PM

Good luck to developers! I am interested in staking package. Are there different kinds of this package? Is it a single offer with fixed conditions?
I like the idea of the staking package. There 3 kinds of the staking package. Amount of coins is the only difference between those kinds. More you have coins; more plausible you will get a reward.
Ok. How much coins I will get for the smallest wallet? I want to buy a bronze masternode, but I want to know all possibilities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:02:07 PM

Good luck to developers! I am interested in staking package. Are there different kinds of this package? Is it a single offer with fixed conditions?
I like the idea of the staking package. There 3 kinds of the staking package. Amount of coins is the only difference between those kinds. More you have coins; more plausible you will get a reward.
Ok. How much coins I will get for the smallest wallet? I want to buy a bronze masternode, but I want to know all possibilities.
There are available 100, 250 and 500 coins. I think it is attractive for those who doesn’t have enough money to become an owner of bronze, or silver node.
hobopete

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

There are available 100, 250 and 500 coins. I think it is attractive for those who doesn’t have enough money to become an owner of bronze, or silver node.
Pentanode is well-designed platform with a talented team. I guess they have some experience in this field. That’s why the project meet users’ requirements.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:12:38 PM

Pentanode is well-designed platform with a talented team. I guess they have some experience in this field. That’s why the project meet users’ requirements.
Also, I am sure that they will be permanently developing the system. Accordingly, current situation on the market forces cryptoprojects to be flexible and attentive.
hobopete

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

Also, I am sure that they will be permanently developing the system. Accordingly, current situation on the market forces cryptoprojects to be flexible and attentive.
You are right. I can make a conclusion that Pentanode has these abilities. I will be glad to see their success. Are you sure that this project will be more needed than other?
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

You are right. I can make a conclusion that Pentanode has these abilities. I will be glad to see their success. Are you sure that this project will be more needed than other?
There are many projects that offer profits, but I am sure that pentanode has more advantages than other. Security, guaranteed profits and offers for different users are only several advantages of the system.
hobopete

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:27:09 PM

There are many projects that offer profits, but I am sure that pentanode has more advantages than other. Security, guaranteed profits and offers for different users are only several advantages of the system.
Time will show, but I hope you are right. I like this project. My friends also do, so I hope team will continue their hard work and make something special.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:32:23 PM

Time will show, but I hope you are right. I like this project. My friends also do, so I hope team will continue their hard work and make something special.
Yes, me too. Let’s wait. Probably, we can help to make this project better too. If community supports the project, it grows stronger.
bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:55:01 AM

There are different offers, kindly join discord channel for further info and discussion.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
emontmon

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

You say that this token is no different, but at least it has its own technology and not just the ethereum protocol like most tokens. Perhaps this token will be very good for ordinary transactions.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

You say that this token is no different, but at least it has its own technology and not just the ethereum protocol like most tokens. Perhaps this token will be very good for ordinary transactions.
What technology does this token use and how is it so remarkable?
emontmon

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

Pentanode is a cryptocurrency ecosystem based on a completely new concept, Tiered Master node .
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

Pentanode is a cryptocurrency ecosystem based on a completely new concept, Tiered Master node .
It doesn't tell me anything . What exactly is new in this cryptocurrency that is not in others?
emontmon

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:46:19 AM

It doesn't tell me anything . What exactly is new in this cryptocurrency that is not in others?
Unlike many other cryptocurrencies, Pentanode is a Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency that uses a flexible collateral system.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

Unlike many other cryptocurrencies, Pentanode is a Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency that uses a flexible collateral system.
I knew it without you, the fact that this cryptocurrency will have different rewards for the master node, depending on the collateral. The essence of the other whether the transaction on this platform
emontmon

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

I knew it without you, the fact that this cryptocurrency will have different rewards for the master node, depending on the collateral. The essence of the other whether the transaction on this platform
Of course there will be a new project and gives great hope, every day the project community is growing, though not at a fast pace but there are changes for the better
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:04:58 AM

Of course there will be a new project and gives great hope, every day the project community is growing, though not at a fast pace but there are changes for the better
Perhaps you are right, the project is really very fresh and has not had time to prove himself .
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

I think the thing is that the project lacks good marketing on various resources to attract new customers.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

I think the thing is that the project lacks good marketing on various resources to attract new customers.
This is the main problem of many new projects related to blockchain. The blockchain industry itself is relatively young and developing. It is very difficult to promote something here even if the project is interesting.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:20:15 AM

This is the main problem of many new projects related to blockchain. The blockchain industry itself is relatively young and developing. It is very difficult to promote something here even if the project is interesting.
I would argue with you there are many projects that collected just cosmic sums on the ICO of the same Bancor and many others.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: