Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC  (Read 43405 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:47:01 PM

if this was a legitimate product and the OP wanted to sell it,

He would make every effort to validate his product.

I am calling....

SCAM

The way I personally see it is don’t create too much demand before you can handle supply (otherwise you can hurt a new business ... same thing happened to when I opened my restaurant and newspaper put us on front page when we weren’t ready) and can understand some views of what they said already about not giving too much about hardware before they can get it out. See this happen with Baikal come out and boom Bitmain pulls the rug on them. I know you have a website yourself and a following but when I first started cryptocurrency I was leary of your website too. If I am wrong then shame on me and life learned lesson but at same time YOLO in my case and I am a gambler.

Still does not explain not having a legit and clear video of the unit and answer questions about the unit (it is in the video, sheesh) nor why they won't just

clear this up with an independent review...and you need not have an independent review with folk getting a unit from bitmaintalk here and reviewing.

You pick the prototype unit up, you go to your LOCAL T.V. Station, you inform them that you have a new product that may make 'Buku Bucks' for the

community, you do your own review, in maddening detail, to assuage the doubters, all while the local T.V. Station films it and such. Done deal.

Got the review out, good community feedback for your firm, independent video from the independent T.V. Station, etc, etc.

So these guys are 1) either scammers or 2) complete and utter Idiots on how to run a business

my bet is SCAM also!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
OTC_Buyer

Activity: 92
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

They are programmers not business men from what I can read and tell. Just because you know how to fix a computer doesn’t mean you know how to sell one too. How many thought Halong was a scam too? Just sayin.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

They are programmers not business men from what I can read and tell. Just because you know how to fix a computer doesn’t mean you know how to sell one too. How many thought Halong was a scam too? Just sayin.

Because you know how to "fix a computer" you know how to ANALYZE a situation and FOLLOW COMPLEX INSTRUCTIONS to accomplish a task.

Take your broken logic elsewhere.  What we ask for is mind numbingly simple to prove his validity.

Halong actually proved their product..... check your history.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Mathero11

Activity: 36
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

My hair cutting promise still counts.

They say: we can't show our product because people will copy it.
Thats nearly impossible because you need the exact same electronics and code for the chip.

They say: we would like to set it on ebay/aliexpress but blabla bla can't.
It's another bullshit because everyone can do it on ebay and if your product is legitimate you can set it on Ali.

And the matter of fact that their locations is everywhere in the world:
China, US, Spain, Iceland (banking) and so on.

Sample's to verified users? No we don't do that because we don't.

People who sent their money are dumb and lost all of it.
OTC_Buyer

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:45:42 PM

Because you know how to "fix a computer" you know how to ANALYZE a situation and FOLLOW COMPLEX INSTRUCTIONS to accomplish a task.

Take your broken logic elsewhere.  What we ask for is mind numbingly simple to prove his validity.

Halong actually proved their product..... check your history.

Apparently you never worked with some of the same people as I have before. LOL

Yeah my history shows a guy with a laundry exhaust but won’t show the machine he is testing ... only the heat signature.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

Yeah my history shows a guy with a laundry exhaust but won’t show the machine he is testing ... only the heat signature.

no, I work with competent and trustworthy individuals.

We don't even get a heat signature... by your broken analogy.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
OTC_Buyer

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

Look I am not saying it isn’t a scam nor is it ... just like in penny stocks you don’t ever spend what you can’t afford in the first place. Always do your own DD and take responsibility for your own actions too. What would happen if everyone was cheering on someone who is reputable and it still turned out to be a scam do I blame all those saying it wasn’t just because a reputable person put their signature on it or do I blame myself if I had a gut feeling and didn’t listen to it.
TheRealCashen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:33:06 PM

Look I am not saying it isn’t a scam nor is it ... just like in penny stocks you don’t ever spend what you can’t afford in the first place. Always do your own DD and take responsibility for your own actions too. What would happen if everyone was cheering on someone who is reputable and it still turned out to be a scam do I blame all those saying it wasn’t just because a reputable person put their signature on it or do I blame myself if I had a gut feeling and didn’t listen to it.

At least in penny stocks you still bought something and received something.
Goool

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:33:11 PM

SCAM
OTC_Buyer

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:49:54 PM

hahaha ... so you would think then all of a sudden your life comes crashing down on two scenarios of price plummeting or the SEC suspending it indefinitely and your money is locked away worth no value. But believe what you want if you think buying penny stocks are any safer. 😉
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:03:34 PM

hahaha ... so you would think then all of a sudden your life comes crashing down on two scenarios of price plummeting or the SEC suspending it indefinitely and your money is locked away worth no value. But believe what you want if you think buying penny stocks are any safer. 😉

Quit the false equivalence horseshit... if someone refuses to identify and verify themselves or their product and is asking for an advance payment - it's a huge red flag, whether it's a penny stock, or an S&P 500 company, or some guy from Spain/Ukraine/Latvia/Russia/China on an intertubes forum.
greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

Yeah, most penny stocks that crash get removed from the exchange and unless you got them to issue you paper stocks (which I'm not even sure is legal anymore), you didn't buy anything other than wasted hope. Like a lottery ticket.
OurManInHavana

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:02:07 AM

They must be releasing the orders of people who didn't send payment yet? I saw 47 remaining on the order page... then 93... now 51?
TheRealCashen

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:08:24 AM

They must be releasing the orders of people who didn't send payment yet? I saw 47 remaining on the order page... then 93... now 51?

The scam continues...
minerosgb

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:22:24 AM

@dwarfminer , Could you clarify that these mysterious cables are seen on the right of the screen in the videos?
OurManInHavana

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:32:23 AM

@dwarfminer , Could you clarify that these mysterious cables are seen on the right of the screen in the videos?

Do you have a screenshot? There's about 10min of footage across the four videos - do you mean the cords going into the back of the monitor?
R0mi

Activity: 305
Merit: 148

Theranos Coin - IoT + micro-blood arrays = Moon!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:52:03 AM

My hair cutting promise still counts.

They say: we can't show our product because people will copy it.
Thats nearly impossible because you need the exact same electronics and code for the chip.

They say: we would like to set it on ebay/aliexpress but blabla bla can't.
It's another bullshit because everyone can do it on ebay and if your product is legitimate you can set it on Ali.

And the matter of fact that their locations is everywhere in the world:
China, US, Spain, Iceland (banking) and so on.

Sample's to verified users? No we don't do that because we don't.

People who sent their money are dumb and lost all of it.

So many pesky questions.  So much doubt.  All I want to know is:  will it mine Dobbscoin?

Edit:  as like this http://www.dobbscoin.info/

Walton Chain CEO Mo' Bling: "Walton Chain will be the Qualcomm + Cisco in the blockchain industry, the ‘Google’ of the Blockchain."  It's December 1999, do you know how your shitcoin holdings are doing?  Magic 8 ball market analysis: www.doiownashitcoin.com
minerosgb

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:23:01 AM

http://imgur.com/gallery/baXZnVh This cables.
OurManInHavana

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:26:49 AM

This cables.

My guess: looks like 2 power cables, probably going to the same wall socket. One for the monitor, and one going behind the monitor to the power supply.
minerosgb

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:29:12 AM

My guess: looks like 2 power cables, probably going to the same wall socket. One for the monitor, and one going behind the monitor to the power supply.
It's true, it seems to be the power supply cable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: