Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321643 times)
Vitaliy2017

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:12:19 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/blockchainio   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinguinmf

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:20:39 PM

Great project which includes many of the best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this.Good luck all team members and user
hermann1189

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:29:33 PM

your project does sound very exciting
Plan on joining your Telegram group chat, hoping there are some friendly people there
Sorry to sound overly optimistic, but I really think your idea has a great potential
DubovIvan

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:37:42 PM

It's good to have a healthy conversation with core team member. As I understood you are one of them. Thanks for detailed explanation, it helps. I like the decentralized settlement feature and will take a look into whitepaper. Reputation matters in this world.

But also consider the technical team to expose a little more, as you will manage exchange which require a lot of development on different blockchains. It is fundamental thing. As for me I do appreciate projects with strong technical team working together for some time to the good executive team who "buy" new technical team(all people new and has no experience in this squad at all, could be a lot of conflicts as it builds).

jkern

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:52:15 PM

This project was very nice and useful for us all.
we invest together! the project is very cost-effective! I recommend it to everyone!
Success! I am happy to support you guys good luck to the team
Nice team and whitepaper, i see here a greate opportunity!!
FFarmaceut

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

I am very excited for this project,Best wishes regarding your project,cool airdrop , nice tasks ,Very good promising project, you better get onboard now until is too late
Good project, which will bear good fruit! I like this project,  i can see Good potencial ....a new chance to invest. i know it will succeed with the design they have in place
i wish u good luck Blockchain.io
regards
DenisRoger001

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:26:35 PM

great looking project and behind the project there is a hardworkin team whom lift up it so high..may this project will be a successfull one :smiley: good luck. we invest together! the project is very cost-effective! I recommend it to everyone!
ryuaikara

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:33:54 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/blockchainio   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.[1][30] This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively.[31] A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests.[32] The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.[21] This blockchain-based exchange of value can be completed quicker, safer and cheaper than with traditional systems.[33] A blockchain can assign title rights because, when properly set up to detail the exchange agreement, it provides a record that compels offer and acceptance.[34][35]
catsmile91@gmail.com

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:16:13 AM

I think this is a very good project offer, and maybe it will be a success in the future, I see his team is filled by people who are competent in their field, and the community formed is big enough, so it can help the roadmap project succeed in the future, bounty offered is enough well, very easy, overall this might be one of the recommendation projects
clix5

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:04:56 AM

Hi Guys, Can you tell me when the TGE of this ICO start please?
rainniess

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:22:52 AM

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks.
cryptocatrone

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:27:46 AM

Its really exciting to see a new project thats dedicated to bringing the community close to them along their development path. Coupled with their bounty program, on-boarding active community members will help them to maintain a significant status within the crypto realm. We are currently extremely lacking in the field of trust and transparency, along with proper fixes for the flood of quick exit max profit projects.I am hoping to see blockchain.io continue to grow with their community and alongside them, creating a project that benefits both themselves and their customers long term.
Additionally, Exchanges and platforms should be seen as industry helpers and intermediaries rather than extreme profit takers. We are still awaiting a project worthy of this title and I urge the team to strongly consider this when moving forward. I genuinely like to believe that projects are not trying to be exit mechanisms and I would like to maintain that view of Blockchain.io for the foreseeable future. Thank you for putting together the beginning of a promising project, and I look forward to following it closely. It is hard to maintain stability for a company within this field but I believe the team here I starting out in the right direction to fulfill their potential. Good look guys, I’ll definitely keep and eye out for the future releases!
Thomasiu

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

All luck my best wishes to the project that promises us a great future in the area of ​​blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Blockchain .io gives us the guarantee of being part of a responsible team and professionals who will work hard to make this project one of the best in the competition and above all quality of service. Shocked
livingcrypto

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:05:57 AM

Blockchain.io - just join and make cryptoworld be better in the future!  Kiss

The world commerce volume, excluding oil, in the emirate of Dubai in the first 2 quarters of 2017 has amounted to approximately $ 259 billion, which makes it a major trade hub connecting the markets of Asia, Africa and Europe. The blockchain or the distributed ledger technology will reduce the amount of customs documentation accompanying all movements of goods and will allow their suppliers and recipients to track all processes and the compliance with the terms and conditions of supply contracts in real time.  Smiley

Keep moving up team, good project in crypto world, best team DEV, ideas so clearly with whitepaper, good visions,  love all done guys! Thanks! Smiley  |  Love and like this airdrop Promotion! Thanks again so much BCIO! Good Luck & Good Health my hope, my best team DEV for all! Smiley 😀
Diwya96

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:56:34 AM

Crypto currency meadium is good.. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.
This statement shows it crealy. And consistansy. All the best your project
himi7121998

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

I respectfully disagree concerning your remarks about the team. The project here is building an exchange; not a blockchain. Our team is composed of exchange experts from both the crypto-sphere and the traditional financial world. To remove any doubts about our capabilities, the Blockchain.io platform is currently being developed as we speak. The Alpha is planned for June 2018 and the Beta for late July. Early investors will get access to Alpha & Beta.

Concerning volume, the situation will shift soon. We are currently working with a French bank and are constrained by French banking regulation, which is one of the strictest in the world. The banking cartel is very strong and proactively undermines our business. Following our migration to a different banking partner, they have imposed uncompetitive funding limits (10K€/year), preventing any significant high-volume traders from boosting volume and fueling platform liquidity. We are currently working on an alternative banking solution in Europe, and we plan to add USD & JPY to our bitcoin exchange. We are confident that volume will be back on Paymium once this is settled.

On the profitability side, please note that we have been operating a bitcoin exchange since 2011, thus we have significant reserves. The two previous years have been good regarding volume. The last few months have been tough, but we still largely benefited from the price rally of 2016 and especially that of last year.
When considering hacking, this is one of our main concerns. 24H volume has little bearing on the funds held on our platform. With around 200,000 users, hackers will certainly try something, but we have developed very high security standards (more than 98% of cold storage), keeping our customers' funds safe.

Concerning the Blockchain.io exchange, our main exclusive feature is decentralized settlement. Blockchain.io will offer the possibility to settle trades without giving the custody of coins, which erases the last potential point-of-failure. Order Books will remain centralized, guaranteeing high-performance matching and liquid markets. Of course, this feature will be optional, as it could not fit some user profiles, such as market-makers (who prefer velocity over high security).
Moreover, Blockchain.io will also offer basic & advanced trade orders from the start. In the long run, we plan to implement margin trading and peer-to-peer lending. Please check out our roadmap at this end of the thread.

Last, but not least, Blockchain.io will have a strong focus on institutions. We believe that ICOs will become the main way to raise funds, and that large companies will approach us to launch their respective tokens for new product launches. Our team is highly experienced and has strong connections in the traditional financial world, therefore, we are aiming to become the primary interlocutor for such companies. Blockchain.io will offer its expertise and knowledge to provide complete ICO services, from planning and execution to token listing on our platform.
San420

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:38:29 AM

Blockchain has a name. The name is trusted. It has a lot of security .And people's faith will always be built on such block chains.These projects are very profitable. And wish me a lot like that.Blockchain is very beneficial for people. People believe in closing the eye on the blockchain. And keep on doing it.may this project will be a successfull one
- smiley-good luck. we invest together .the project is very cost-effective. I recommend it to everyone
saurabh590

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?

There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks.
Sieda35

Activity: 18
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:11:41 AM
Merited by temmuz (3)

It is a fantastic project with great team. I am sure this company will show amazing results how have been showing. I am very glad to be a part of this project. I think the project management has made the right decision, and we have another opportunity to buy tokens and earn battles. The most important project does not stand still and develops.
The idea is really unique which is something rare to find this days .
I wish you guys find really strong  bounty manager that can help you carry this project
to success

Concerning the Blockchain.io exchange, our main exclusive feature is decentralized settlement. Blockchain.io will offer the possibility to settle trades without giving the custody of coins, which erases the last potential point-of-failure. Order Books will remain centralized, guaranteeing high-performance matching and liquid markets. Of course, this feature will be optional, as it could not fit some user profiles, such as market-makers (who prefer velocity over high security).
Moreover, Blockchain.io will also offer basic & advanced trade orders from the start. In the long run, we plan to implement margin trading and peer-to-peer lending. Please check out our roadmap at this end of the thread.

Last, but not least, Blockchain.io will have a strong focus on institutions. We believe that ICOs will become the main way to raise funds, and that large companies will approach us to launch their respective tokens for new product launches. Our team is highly experienced and has strong connections in the traditional financial world, therefore, we are aiming to become the primary interlocutor for such companies. Blockchain.io will offer its expertise and knowledge to provide complete ICO services, from planning and execution to token listing on our platform.
deklitt

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:11:52 AM

blockchain is an innovation that can provide convenience in every transaction and currently blockchain system has been adopted by many countries ,,, and blockchain is indeed the best innovator in the present day
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: