Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:43:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED]  (Read 370471 times)
noedelx

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:00:38 AM

wtb 1Mill lottocoins for 0.19 btc ^^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d0d0

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:00:52 AM

mrlotto == lotto-fan ?

lol, no Grin

We are different members of the same team Smiley

Ah okay. In any case, the bug in the daemon has been mentioned 50+ pages ago by several users, including ahmed_bodi (developer of stratum-mining and contributor to mpos). Some pools have been manually patching the daemon to get it to find blocks.

I dont know why im typing all this.. its in the thread... just like various questions users are having regarding open accounting / transparancy. Feels like we are stuck on repeat.

mountainview

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:01:41 AM

I have been mining this coin almost since its start, I don't see any problems, it's very smooth for me.
y3804

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:02:15 AM

The guy has two accounts. so subtle

ask anyone who owns a pool, mrlotto. either you fix these problems or your coin dies. youre already making a bad reputation for yourself, as a 'dev'

Man, I thought you are a supporter of this coin, why so negative??

If you don't like this coin, then you are free to mine another one... like catcoin you know Grin

I am here to ask you to state what the problem you experience. Not a high level "there's a problem, please fix it". Please describe the problem.

Why are you so late?

It's in the thread somewhere. I personally do not run a pool, but devianttwo has encountered major problems and had to use a custom daemon

BTW I'm a huge supporter. However I don't like mrlotto's attitude. Greedy, amateurish and incompetent bastard who only cares for the value of his premined coin.
C3ALL

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:04:03 AM

So an account created to post as dev and another account created to pump the coin.   This has all the hallmarks of being a great success  Roll Eyes

Both accounts created several hours before the first post regarding LOT was on this forum.

That is why lotto-fan is asking about the issues with the coin, and why mrlotto is denying the existence of it.

Glad Im not into this coin for too much mining time, as this is really not starting to look good.

So, if and when the coin hits cryptsy and it looks a very profitable coin to mine, lets say the big coin switching pools jump aboard.  If these issues with the coin do exist as other pool managers have said, its going to become very apparent, very quickly, how much effort the devs are putting into looking at these issues.  Quite honestly, the professionalism shown by the "team" (or single person with multiple accounts as is suspected) is worryingly lacking.  The only interaction so far has been an effort to pump the coin value, either by games or outright pumping comments.  If this is what can be expected, then it will be the big bang and fizzle out that I warned of many many pages ago.  Hell Im a relative newbie, so if I can spot it, you can bet the big pools and their experienced devs will spot it.

lotto-fan

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:04:45 AM

mrlotto == lotto-fan ?

lol, no Grin

We are different members of the same team Smiley

Ah okay. In any case, the bug in the daemon has been mentioned 50+ pages ago by several users, including ahmed_bodi (developer of stratum-mining and contributor to mpos). Some pools have been manually patching the daemon to get it to find blocks.

I dont know why im typing all this.. its in the thread... just like various questions users are having regarding open accounting / transparancy. Feels like we are stuck on repeat.

What described by ahmed_bodi is a pool issue, he even provided some scripts for pools to use. It is not a code problem.

I saw some pools from other coins used his scripts, some say good, some say bad, anyway these are the pool problems, and they are lengthy discussions in the Litecoin dev forum.
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:05:37 AM

So an account created to post as dev and another account created to pump the coin.   This has all the hallmarks of being a great success  Roll Eyes

Both accounts created several hours before the first post regarding LOT was on this forum.

That is why lotto-fan is asking about the issues with the coin, and why mrlotto is denying the existence of it.

Glad Im not into this coin for too much mining time, as this is really not starting to look good.

So, if and when the coin hits cryptsy and it looks a very profitable coin to mine, lets say the big coin switching pools jump aboard.  If these issues with the coin do exist as other pool managers have said, its going to become very apparent, very quickly, how much effort the devs are putting into looking at these issues.  Quite honestly, the professionalism shown by the "team" (or single person with multiple accounts as is suspected) is worryingly lacking.  The only interaction so far has been an effort to pump the coin value, either by games or outright pumping comments.  If this is what can be expected, then it will be the big bang and fizzle out that I warned of many many pages ago.  Hell Im a relative newbie, so if I can spot it, you can bet the big pools and their experienced devs will spot it.

well no one here specified what the problem is, other than "pool issue" can those claiming the bug exist layout the details so the dev can work on it?

lotto-fan

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:06:11 AM

There are haters everywhere, go fud somewhere else. Is there anything wrong that different people have different accounts? Why are you so retarded?
Galimore

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:07:28 AM

There are haters everywhere, go fud somewhere else. Is there anything wrong that different people have different accounts? Why are you so retarded?

lotto-fan

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:08:06 AM

The guy has two accounts. so subtle

ask anyone who owns a pool, mrlotto. either you fix these problems or your coin dies. youre already making a bad reputation for yourself, as a 'dev'

Man, I thought you are a supporter of this coin, why so negative??

If you don't like this coin, then you are free to mine another one... like catcoin you know Grin

I am here to ask you to state what the problem you experience. Not a high level "there's a problem, please fix it". Please describe the problem.

Why are you so late?

It's in the thread somewhere. I personally do not run a pool, but devianttwo has encountered major problems and had to use a custom daemon

BTW I'm a huge supporter. However I don't like mrlotto's attitude. Greedy, amateurish and incompetent bastard who only cares for the value of his premined coin.

Why I am so late? I've been watching this all the time. I replied at some point saying that it is pool issue and not coin code issue. Maybe you missed it. Anyway, from what you said the issue is just what I described above.

Any other issues you experienced apart from this one?
d0d0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:08:34 AM

This is getting more and more funny. He just posted with his 3rd account as well, but deleted the post before i could comment.. ^^

It said something along the lines of "Unlike you I have friends".

Friends who never post, and suddenly magically showed up in the thread.

You know this all could have been easily solved:
- answer a few questions that people have been asking 10 times in a row
- fix a simple bug in the daemon, that smart pool admins have been doing themselves
- act professional
- dont post with your other fake accounts
- dont personally attack users, calling them "retarded", saying they have no friends

"Is there anything wrong that different people have different accounts?"
No, but you just told us a few posts earlier that you are not mrlotto.

W T F...
y3804

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:09:51 AM

Don't call him a retard.. He's actually right. Lack of professionalism, no interaction, mrlotto pumping his coin. And then lotto-fan logs in right when problems begin to emerge.

It sounds like both of you share the same account. It really does.

If you expect your coin to be mined by bigger pools, then I would make sure everything runs flawlessly.

Dude, your coin is great, but don't mess it up.
lotto-fan

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:13:35 AM

Come on guys, we are here to solve the problem. There's no point to attack the coins and premines. Premine is 2% and is stated from the beginning. If you don't like, you don't have to support. We are in a world of total freedom.

If you have tech issues. Please describe them. And I'll be very happy to help, and work to resolve if there are real issues. From what I see in the thread, there were some pool issue occurred in some pools, which I'll be happy to help. But these are not coin issues.

noedelx

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:15:32 AM

well i tought i might make some quick lottocoin on the dump so i sold my 650000 coins at 19  but jk it doesnt drop now i had to buy in again at 27 .. ( whas aiming to buy in at 16-17)

im done with trading im just gonna wait till its on cryptsy and thats it lost 200k for nothing but greed ..

YES!!!!  i sold my 720k coins for 26 and bought bk at 21 back on 920k so no loss today ^^

C3ALL

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:15:40 AM

And this is supposed to show the professionalism of the team behind LOT. ?

Wow, simply, wow. Roll Eyes

d0d0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:16:26 AM

Come on guys, we are here to solve the problem. There's no point to attack the coins and premines. Premine is 2% and is stated from the beginning. If you don't like, you don't have to support. We are in a world of total freedom.

If you have tech issues. Please describe them. And I'll be very happy to help, and work to resolve if there are real issues. From what I see in the thread, there were some pool issue occurred in some pools, which I'll be happy to help. But these are not coin issues.

PLEASE stop saying its not a coin issue. Do I need to actually screenshot the posts? Are you that lazy to search the forum?

Maybe instead of answering questions, you can logout of the account, and log back in as mrlotto, and then create a new pumping game:

DramaCoin
Description:
We can place bets on the following: "mrlotto == lotto-fan".

If I lose the bet I will give you all my lottocoins and expand your portfolio once more with 0.001%

On a serious note though guys: lets leave this sinking ship.. Yes I also invested a lot of time in mining this, but sometimes you just have to send a message..
lotto-fan

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:16:33 AM

well i tought i might make some quick lottocoin on the dump so i sold my 650000 coins at 19  but jk it doesnt drop now i had to buy in again at 27 .. ( whas aiming to buy in at 16-17)

im done with trading im just gonna wait till its on cryptsy and thats it lost 200k for nothing but greed ..

YES!!!!  i sold my 720k coins for 26 and bought bk at 21 back on 920k so no loss today ^^

nice day trading Grin
lotto-fan

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:18:12 AM

PLEASE stop saying its not a coin issue. Do I need to actually screenshot the posts? Are you that lazy to search the forum?

Maybe instead of answering questions, you can logout of the account, and log back in as mrlotto, and then create a new pumping game:

DramaCoin
Description:
We can place bets on the following: "mrlotto == lotto-fan".

If I lose the bet I will give you all my lottocoins and expand your portfolio once more with 0.001%

On a serious note though guys: lets leave this sinking ship.. Yes I also invested a lot of time in mining this, but sometimes you just have to send a message..

okok, I'll take your words. It's a sinking ship. Why not dump your LOTs, I'll get them at coinedup, is that OK? And 3 months later, let's see who will be a happier person. Grin
noedelx

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:18:40 AM

nice day trading Grin

yea im holding the coins now in my wallet till the price is above 50+  or on cryptsy
noedelx

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:20:35 AM

guys stop talking shit to mrloto  ofc hes gonna buy ur coins if u sell them cheap

every dev does that do u rly think the maker of LTC dint buy LTC when it droped low?
like come on....

if anything it shows the person has trust in the coin to place his fiat into it
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: