Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED]  (Read 370471 times)
C3ALL

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 06:54:26 AM

I know you want to be right. and i dint say it wasnt a premine sell order.. but as i said in my previous posts..

what is wrong with dev selling coins to make money? I think anyone who thinks a dev spends all the time and effort to make a coin and not expect to not get paid for it is deluded.

I could understand your concern if lot was at 3000 satoshi's and it was being sold at 2100.. but as haggis inferred how does selling a large order at abt 52.5 times the current value qualify as a dump.

Yes, i agree a call for transparent accounting of a premine is a fine idea. I wouldn't care if dev put in 150M LOT for "dev services" as part of his tally sheet.

Also lets not forget those many many many hours of pools being crushed by DDOS. During which solo mining was the only option.. I wonder how much 20MH/s could earn you solo mining for 13 hours when every pool is down.

Then lets all ask mr lotto to show us the premine address and we can see where the premine has gone.   The fact this hasnt been done demonstrates the point of concern quite well.

There have been a few 1m bounties paid and thats about it.  Peanuts compared to the premine total.  And while I do think its fair that devs get paid for the success of a coin, this has just hit cryptsy.  Its not even been on 12 hours. Now is the time to be using the premine to promote and grow the coin, not parking 60m on the exchange.  fine, keep some back to sell when the work is done, but dont park it on the excgange withinhours of it being on there.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noedelx

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 06:54:45 AM

You could call it a dumb if the sell price would be 10 satoshi, but...

Im not calling it dumb, its an extremely profitable move.  Though on page one:  "Premine 2%, for dev, support, bounty, and giveaway"

Where does it say that almost 20% of the premine will be parked on cryptsy in a $900,000 order for the devs?  Anyone?

I know for a fact there were some ppl mining 10m/day with 20Mh/s in the first week. MAYBE it's from the premine, but there's a significant possibility it's not

Some buys @ 0.51BTC/m on Cryptsy. It's going up again.

However it would be interesting to ask mrlottos opinion. theres no point on arguing on this until he comments

why woulth it even mater on the current price that woulth not even be 30 btc ( 15k)
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 06:56:23 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 07:53:13 AM by leewilson

I bet you 1 Million LOT that it will be early January.

Hampuz you lost the bet.

48 hours I said I won.

Now question is will you pay up? Smiley
[\quote]
[\quote]

I do not remember you ever accepting the bet...did you?

I did propose about a week ago a betting pool for cryptsy release but there was no interest.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 06:57:48 AM

I bet you 1 Million LOT that it will be early January.

Hampuz you lost the bet.

48 hours I said I won.

Now question is will you pay up? Smiley

ahh. if you had replied earlier I would gladly pay up!  But you first reply now after it is added Cheesy.. ill send you 50k though as a show of good spirit Smiley

He should receive nothing bc he never put his money where his mouth was...only you did.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
shaal

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 06:59:29 AM

I can't understand why people are saying it's impossible to of mined 60million coins in that the time frame. I've mined since the very start of the coin. and stopped about 5-6 days ago and i have a total of 12.5million lotto coins, I only have a hash rate of 4,500Kh/s
You do have to remember there is a daily block which contains 1milion coins and for the first 3 days the block rewards where doubled. Considering on the second day on hackshard pool there where many people with 8,00kh/s + rigs running i could easily see people getting 60mil coins.

leewilson

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:00:50 AM

One small evening of mining Lotto and checked out with 0.9 Bitcoins, I think I'm quiet happy about the results.

what evening and how much hash?

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:02:55 AM

I can't understand why people are saying it's impossible to of mined 60million coins in that the time frame. I've mined since the very start of the coin. and stopped about 5-6 days ago and i have a total of 12.5million lotto coins, I only have a hash rate of 4,500Kh/s
You do have to remember there is a daily block which contains 1milion coins and for the first 3 days the block rewards where doubled. Considering on the second day on hackshard pool there where many people with 8,00kh/s + rigs running i could easily see people getting 60mil coins.

Not likely, nor realistic that they'd just park 60M at 2100 when it's trading at 50.

The dev premined nearly 400 MILLION coins and has given out in giveaways and bounties right around 25 Million to this point.

That is without a doubt his sell order.
mybogusname

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:03:37 AM

Looks like cryptsy and coinedup markets are now matching. right around .00000046/47. That usually means thats the bottom, and when people wake up, they will start buying. Might be time to start picking up a bunch more at this price!

And the Lotto game is over... anyone else notice how many of the same address won? I only checked a couple, but one of the winners won 33 times!! Another one won 8, etc. (and I only looked at a couple). <---Not saying its rigged, but either all these people threw some serious money at this game, or ?

I threw about 20k at it for fun and got nothing.
leewilson

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:07:19 AM

Front page needs to be updated with cryptsy in exchange list and remove ecrypto

About par for the course...we finally make it to cryptsy and don't update the OP..cute.

noedelx

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:08:26 AM

Looks like cryptsy and coinedup markets are now matching. right around .00000046/47. That usually means thats the bottom, and when people wake up, they will start buying. Might be time to start picking up a bunch more at this price!

And the Lotto game is over... anyone else notice how many of the same address won? I only checked a couple, but one of the winners won 33 times!! Another one won 8, etc. (and I only looked at a couple). <---Not saying its rigged, but either all these people threw some serious money at this game, or ?

I threw about 20k at it for fun and got nothing.

dint look like alot of people bought in so can easly be some dude went and bought 100k tickets
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 07:09:22 AM

Guys:

Lottocoin is a premium coin.  It has a lot of strength.  I don't believe it will drop below 0.000000040 ever.. it just went right up to 0.00000050 in no time again.

Our pool has around 50% of the network hash power now and people are making it rich.  Make sure you mine this coin up while it's still cheap and diff is low.

http://lot.dedicatedpool.com

BTW - Who on this thread is using dedicatedpool just as a heads up?  How is it working for you on your end?  I'm going crazy trying to keep it smooth :/  Give me some feedback plz - I hope all is well!

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
C3ALL

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:12:11 AM

Front page needs to be updated with cryptsy in exchange list and remove ecrypto

About par for the course...we finally make it to cryptsy and don't update the OP..cute.

Had time to get a 60m sell order in though.  Wink  Cheesy

leewilson

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:17:25 AM

hmm.. mrlotto, selling the premine?

isnt that 60million ? there could be a big miner out there with that many no problem

I've been on all the major pools, there have been no miners that big until the last few hours.  

I could see someone having 20 - 30 million.  Unlikely anyone else has mined 60 million though.

what about solo miners? remember the pools only started to get going the last week or so, before it was all soloing that was yielding great results, i know because I solo mined since the 12th, up until a week ago when i changed to pool, I accumulated a significant amount by soleing with 5000 hash

Apparently I'm the only one that looks at hash rates while they are mining.  Up until 3 days ago, the hash rate never got over 400 - 500 Mh/s.  For the first 10 days, it was around 120 Mh/s.  I know, because I was 4% of the entire pool at that time and I was hitting blocks solo mining all the time.  The pools kept going up and down and only nut's pool stayed stable.  There were no guys with 60 Mh/s mining at that time, I would have seen all the blocks going to them.  The big guns didn't sign up until today - about 5 hours ago to be exact. 

I'm with you and have been around since day one...it looks like the premine to me.  I guess they were listing to sell versus posting on the OP that Lotto was on cryptsy.  I would say that was counter-intuitive, but hasn't it all been.

leewilson

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:20:56 AM

You're missing two points : This coin is not some week old coin its been on since 12 Dec and since that 60m could be easily mined with one person. On the other hand, who says all 60m belongs to one person? When many ppl list their coins at same price, trade list will show total amount for sale.

this is the last comment I'm going to make on this as its just bogging down the thread.  As someone said above, it would have been easy to buy 10 - 20 million of them and mine the rest.  I've already pointed out there were no big miners initially.  You can either believe me or not, it doesn't matter.  I suppose someone could have 60m, if they started on the first minute with 5+ Mh/s and never stopped or sold a dime.  I'm not sure even then it was possible though as nuts pool started taking 65% of the blocks and was causing hell on solo miners accept rates - that or there was a problem with the daemon, but that's another story. 

Honestly, I don't care either way.  It was just speculation and the sell order is set extremely high so it doesn't matter in the least for days.  I was just commenting on the speculation of who did it.   As far as it belonging to one person, it is highly unlikely 2+ whales decided to pick the same random number and put down a ridiculously huge sum of coins that happen to equal exactly 60 million at that valuation. 

As said, I'm just not interested enough to carry this on any further.

I agree with the speculation completely, but I remember the first pool by marshmallow who then stole the coins and should have more than 2mil from that.

Then the next pool was deviant who starting eating large hash before nut even started. Then I agree with the rest of the order.

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:21:01 AM

BTW - Who on this thread is using dedicatedpool just as a heads up?  How is it working for you on your end?  I'm going crazy trying to keep it smooth :/  Give me some feedback plz - I hope all is well!

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool

I've been mining with you for the last 2 days or so and its rock-solid stable (even with the farms moving in). Ive dropped out just now for a bit (summer here in Aussie) but will be back just as soon as it cools down a bit. Low reject rate - very happy.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
svennand

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:22:58 AM

this could easily be resolved if mrlotto just followed my tip regarding open book accounting
and giving us his premine wallet adress to monitor. that way these question/speculations would not emerge...

Gotta bump this so mrlotto can see it.
A miner could mine 60MILL imo within the timeframe, but would he save it all and put up a sell wall way above the natural coin value?
This just makes people wanna sell 0.0000001lot cheaper than him all the time. a dump like that usually isn't show until it actually happens.
its all just speculations...

Until we get an response on this, speculation is just counter productive for the coin.
leewilson

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:23:15 AM

whoevers it is they are not in a rush to sell. look 0.00002100.... Just somone storing their coins at cryptsy....

There is over 2 billion coins out there and 50 mil per day minted, there is lots of people with that many amount of coins.

How would you know if they are in a rush or not? bc you say it kind of matter of factly..hmm

y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:23:57 AM

You're missing two points : This coin is not some week old coin its been on since 12 Dec and since that 60m could be easily mined with one person. On the other hand, who says all 60m belongs to one person? When many ppl list their coins at same price, trade list will show total amount for sale.

this is the last comment I'm going to make on this as its just bogging down the thread.  As someone said above, it would have been easy to buy 10 - 20 million of them and mine the rest.  I've already pointed out there were no big miners initially.  You can either believe me or not, it doesn't matter.  I suppose someone could have 60m, if they started on the first minute with 5+ Mh/s and never stopped or sold a dime.  I'm not sure even then it was possible though as nuts pool started taking 65% of the blocks and was causing hell on solo miners accept rates - that or there was a problem with the daemon, but that's another story.  

Honestly, I don't care either way.  It was just speculation and the sell order is set extremely high so it doesn't matter in the least for days.  I was just commenting on the speculation of who did it.   As far as it belonging to one person, it is highly unlikely 2+ whales decided to pick the same random number and put down a ridiculously huge sum of coins that happen to equal exactly 60 million at that valuation.  

As said, I'm just not interested enough to carry this on any further.

I agree with the speculation completely, but I remember the first pool by marshmallow who then stole the coins and should have more than 2mil from that.

Then the next pool was deviant who starting eating large hash before nut even started. Then I agree with the rest of the order.

2nd day after LOT's release, DarkKnight was mining @ devianttwo's pool with 20Mh/s. Another guy was mining @ 26Mh/s. I remember it very very clearly, and they both were earning 10m/day.

I solomined 1 mil with a poverty rig hashing 600kh/s on the second day. Do you guys want any more evidence??

Remember guys, the first 3 days, all blocks were triple reward.

By the way, don't forget to check out Coinbomb! LOT 2 was resetted about an hour ago
mybogusname

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:25:20 AM

What I find funny is that not more people are buying and selling to make more money. Its very easy to do. Buy half at a little bit lower rate, then sell the other half at a little bit higher rate. If the price drops a little, you get them cheap, as the price yo-yo's back and forth, you can make GOOD money fast, easy and legitimately. The more coins you have, the faster your profit. That is why it is doing the "trading dance". Smart people making smart money off those that don't practice this.

Eventually when it does go up, you go up with it and earn money on the up and down. (Simple trading)
azzelden

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:26:17 AM

What happened to this pool
https://lot.nut2pools.com
i have A lot of coins in it and I can not Login it   Angry
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: