Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:37:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED]  (Read 370471 times)
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 06:29:11 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 07:16:53 PM by KeyserSozeMC

Attention follow LottoCoiner's.

I am in the process of getting us to be promoted to a network of 1000 dedicated people that does what it takes to really promote a coin.

However. To do this we will need some coins that will be rewarded to those people.

And i know that 1000 people is not that much, but if only 25% or 15% of them really likes our concept and what we stand for, that can be a huge success for us.

I am asking of you to donate LottoCoins to this adress: Lo3mcPsaGThZvUTwVMcEB1zeM9eS5RoLi1

So that we can make sure we will get this promotion.  I am putting 1M of my own LOT on the line here. And any help is appreciated!

If it is 10k or 100k that does not matter. Aslong as we have something to offer.  The initial coins needed would be 2M LOT.  all above that is a bonus and only increases the chance of people joining us.

If you would like to know more about this promotion just send me a pm and ill explain it to you.

Also, I am still gathering the "Brain trust" group.  I know that not alot of you hold 10M LOT, but if you just send me a pm where you tell me about yourself and what your take on the future of LOT is, i am sure to get you in.

Cheers!

i appreciate your effort and ideas but i don't like that everything goes through pm's. If you have such a good idea, you can just share it right here and I will probably donate some coins if I like it. Why should I PM? Also, I really don't like that 'selected' club of 10m+ owners. I mean what is that? Some kinda VIP? It only scares the 'general' people off of this coin imo. How about just build a community on irc also, like i have said 10 times in this topic, yet i don't see the channel in the start post (edit, I actually do see it in the startpost now, my bad). When mooncoin was hyping their coin they had 400+ people in irc at launch. We don't even have 10.

Just my thoughts.
Is a hello by me enough? : ) 10 hellos sent DTiFpK5Z3CKuyvLNbHynfbShT4CbistRG3

PS: I'm not involved with that brain group

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hampuz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:37:54 PM

I am in the process of getting us to be promoted to a network of 1000 dedicated people that does what it takes to really promote a coin.

However. To do this we will need some coins that will be rewarded to those people.

And i know that 1000 people is not that much, but if only 25% or 15% of them really likes our concept and what we stand for, that can be a huge success for us.

I am asking of you to donate LottoCoins to this adress: Lo3mcPsaGThZvUTwVMcEB1zeM9eS5RoLi1

So that we can make sure we will get this promotion.  I am putting 1M of my own LOT on the line here. And any help is appreciated!

If it is 10k or 100k that does not matter. Aslong as we have something to offer.  The initial coins needed would be 2M LOT.  all above that is a bonus and only increases the chance of people joining us.

If you would like to know more about this promotion just send me a pm and ill explain it to you.

Also, I am still gathering the "Brain trust" group.  I know that not alot of you hold 10M LOT, but if you just send me a pm where you tell me about yourself and what your take on the future of LOT is, i am sure to get you in.

Cheers!

i appreciate your effort and ideas but i don't like that everything goes through pm's. If you have such a good idea, you can just share it right here and I will probably donate some coins if I like it. Why should I PM? Also, I really don't like that 'selected' club of 10m+ owners. I mean what is that? Some kinda VIP? It only scares the 'general' people off of this coin imo. How about just build a community on irc also, like i have said 10 times in this topic, yet i don't see the channel in the start post (edit, I actually do see it in the startpost now, my bad). When mooncoin was hyping their coin they had 400+ people in irc at launch. We don't even have 10.

Just my thoughts.

I undertand what you are saying.  The reason i chose the 10M+ Lot holders that could be involved was because i want people that really are seriously involved and that really wants this coins to success.

If you have alot of ideas, you would probably pm me asking me to join in, i would not deny you i just wanted to know that you mean business.

Also why i am putting this group together is so we really have a dedicated group that will work on promotions/new features etc to bring this coin forward.  Of course you can post your ideas in here, but chances are not many people will recognize it aswell as it might just get buried somewhere along the posts.

The things i do are only for this coin to grow and be as successful as it could and should be.

My intentions were never to scare away people, but now you all know that any ideas are welcome.

Cheers.
boomerjackson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:44:19 PM

up we go!
C3ALL

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:46:03 PM

My intentions were never to scare away people, but now you all know that any ideas are welcome.

Really? Ive given several, but been called a troll because they dont conform to just pumping and ramping methods.   Did I state about the multipools coming if this coin was just ramped everywhere?  Have I mentioned about people being denied the opportunity to put ideas forward just because they dont have 10M LOT.   Neither of these two points were listened to, but here we are about a day later with other people raising the exact same issues.

Heres another idea.  Close registration on dedicatedpool.  People were asking for miners to jump to other pools away from NUT when he had over 50% net hash rate, so why are people so hapy for dedicatedpool to keep asking for more and more miners when they are at over 80% of net hash rate??

Why is it bad when NUT2 has over 50, but perfectly fine when dedicated has over 80?

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 07:50:11 PM

There's a possibility LOT gets promoted here: https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin

So, that's why Hampz asked for that.

I'm the owner of that twitter account and I've been getting many offers to promote X coins.
LOT is one of the coins I might promote.

People who know what I do, will know what will happen : )

Thanks for your time!

PS: I don't do pumps/joining pumps. All I do is advertising and pushing things to the sky.

Sparkzor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:52:43 PM

I'm the owner of that twitter account and I've been getting many offers to promote X coins.

Thanks for your time!
Yeah I asked you a week ago or so Smiley So, please do it! This coin will be big by time but you can make it big within a shorter period of time! Wink
Nutnut

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 07:53:03 PM

Happy new year all! Grin

Well, we at nut2pools.com are starting the year as we mean to go on.  We have our new clusters up running, the pool front end updated, all live stats enabled and the support tickets down to zero!

There's no denying we had a bumpy ride last year... being the first big lottocoin pool meant we took a hammering from DDoSers (at 1 point I had all 4 servers all getting hit by a ~4Gbps sustained attack!) but now we are back in the driving seat!

Just as a point to note - All of the pools seem to be being hit by people either trying to bruteforce user accounts or just locking all the accounts to make us ops run around unlocking accounts so if you had your account locked - thats why. Please enable the "Anonymous Account" option in your account settings to help with the issue.

So - without further a do, come check us out...

Happy new year!

Nutnut

damnation

Activity: 98

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 07:54:18 PM

I love the idea.. but i'm 9.2M short of getting in.. Smiley

Though i think it would be better if you consider keeping the brain trust conversations open and at the lotto forum.. That way those who support and mean business will actually have a place to talk..

Right now we are piggybacking on BTC and we are relegated to all the other conversations about other coins.. those interested in development should head on over to the LOT forum.. and basically this thread will become an update, news, general conversation thread for the rest of the cryptomining community.

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Noble:9ZQo8HaeCjporC7T4PFgVcqzXc5KLyGrnV
LOT: LzUoeyakB8DRoHgqMgHSWMzipW5Nr63zkg
BTC: 1EiY4FqGbbfL6VUhiVLe8Z5R7BVVyyLTmw
LTC: LaGJ2utSYG4bhQ882mJ8QkS1bq45p25vcD
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 07:55:30 PM

Thanks for your time!
Yeah I asked you a week ago or so Smiley So, please do it! This coin will be big by time but you can make it big within a shorter period of time! Wink
Thank You for your kind words : )

Hampuz

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:58:21 PM

Really? Ive given several, but been called a troll because they dont conform to just pumping and ramping methods.   Did I state about the multipools coming if this coin was just ramped everywhere?  Have I mentioned about people being denied the opportunity to put ideas forward just because they dont have 10M LOT.   Neither of these two points were listened to, but here we are about a day later with other people raising the exact same issues.

Heres another idea.  Close registration on dedicatedpool.  People were asking for miners to jump to other pools away from NUT when he had over 50% net hash rate, so why are people so hapy for dedicatedpool to keep asking for more and more miners when they are at over 80% of net hash rate??

Why is it bad when NUT2 has over 50, but perfectly fine when dedicated has over 80?

As i stated in my previous post. People with ideas are welcome even if they dont have 10M Lot.  And people with ideas and understanding would realize that and just send me a pm anyways if they really wanted this coin to succeed.

Also, I am pretty sure the things i do would not be considered as "Pumping" methods. As i do have the interest of this coin at heart.  And i know now that it does not matter what i would reply to you, you would only read what you want to read. Hear what you want to hear.  If you ask why i dont reply to your pm, that is the exact same thing. It would not make a difference. Not to you and not to me. You are here to stay, fine, be it. I could really not care anymore.

Im doing what I can to promote this coin, putting 95% of the time i spend at my pc is LOT exclusive.

Now.  I am not the dev of this coin, nor am I person that can make big decisions about it.  So do not bother asking me for a fix to problems or such. I am mearly an enthusiast, doing what he likes to do.  

If you would like to discuss ideas for this coin with me, fine, send me a pm and we can discuss. But if you once mention a problem about the coin that you now know that I can not fix. Dont bother, i wont reply.

Cheers.
Hampuz

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:00:09 PM

I love the idea.. but i'm 9.2M short of getting in.. Smiley

Though i think it would be better if you consider keeping the brain trust conversations open and at the lotto forum.. That way those who support and mean business will actually have a place to talk..

Right now we are piggybacking on BTC and we are relegated to all the other conversations about other coins.. those interested in development should head on over to the LOT forum.. and basically this thread will become an update, news, general conversation thread for the rest of the cryptomining community.

Yea we will set up a sub forum over at lottocointalk with our ideas and goals so everyone has a chance to come with their input Smiley.

Also, if you could send me a pm that would be great, would like to ask you some things.

Cheers!
C3ALL

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:03:55 PM

Stop just promoting the one game you are invested in and promote them all equally.

Ask the owner of Dedicatedpools to close registrations for LOT pool to protect against possible fork risk?

Discuss the question about premine open book to remove the doubt from people who see premine as very negative.

Make a simple page for newbies showing links to all games and all shops and all pools in one single place.

Very easy, very simple things and shouldnt require a "brain group" to come up with such basic stuff.

Aki4real

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:06:08 PM

@hampuz

Like i said before, i foresee a great future for LOT if the right steps are taken.
Unfortunately my rig is not big enough, and I started too late, to build a big stack of LOT.
To be honest, I have around 600K.

If I had more I would surely organize giveaways and the sorts, but I ll leave it to the big fishes now.

Good luck and when possible I will give my 2 cents to contribute to the success of this coin
Hampuz

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:08:52 PM

Stop just promoting the one game you are invested in and promote them all equally.

Ask the owner of Dedicatedpools to close registrations for LOT pool to protect against possible fork risk?

Discuss the question about premine open book to remove the doubt from people who see premine as very negative.

Make a simple page for newbies showing links to all games and all shops and all pools in one single place.

Very easy, very simple things and shouldnt require a "brain group" to come up with such basic stuff.

Im promoting several things at the moment, and Rapidballs is a well known lottery game out there and that is why i focus on it.

If i should ask the owner of dedicated pool, then so could you? I have no more power than you do.

About the premine. I do not care for a open book, and since i do not care about it, i am not comfortable raising such questions. It really does not bother me and the only person here that seems doubtful is you?

The simple page for newbies with all the required links can be found in the op.  I can make the same page at our official forum at lottocointalk.org if you like.

About the brain trust group, was only using that name for the heck of it.  Also we would not discuss matters as these, i have said it several times that we would focus on what to do to move this coin forward aswell as set up goals for everyone to see that includes reasonable timeframes.

Cheers!
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 08:18:28 PM

HOLY DOOGIES.

That was some crrrrazy morning guys.

You threw 2.0GH/s at the server and we were dealing with a first five, then ten, then 30, then up to 80 minute backlog of payments and block updates!!!!

I had to scale it in real time, on a holiday, when no companies are open to provision new servers.

Thanks for hanging in there, we had about 5 minutes downtime during the scaling and we did it.

Everything is caught back up.

The emails you guys send me are so amazing I can't help but feel honored to have such amazing miners on the server.

Thank you so much!!!

To the moon Wink

We're running 100% at almost 2.0GH/s now.  Everything caught up and we scaled!

http://lot.dedicatedpool.com

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
boomerjackson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:19:05 PM

Im promoting several things at the moment, and Rapidballs is a well known lottery game out there and that is why i focus on it.

If i should ask the owner of dedicated pool, then so could you? I have no more power than you do.

About the premine. I do not care for a open book, and since i do not care about it, i am not comfortable raising such questions. It really does not bother me and the only person here that seems doubtful is you?

The simple page for newbies with all the required links can be found in the op.  I can make the same page at our official forum at lottocointalk.org if you like.

About the brain trust group, was only using that name for the heck of it.  Also we would not discuss matters as these, i have said it several times that we would focus on what to do to move this coin forward aswell as set up goals for everyone to see that includes reasonable timeframes.

Cheers!
Im interested in being a part of this. I have about 2 MIL LOT right now, not much but its about 50% of my portfolio ATM so im heavily invested in the coin
Zisef

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:22:56 PM

I mine on Dedicated Pools, Binary Clock is a hard worker for us miners. You do not see this quality with other pools. Thanks again for the great pool!
Hampuz

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:23:15 PM

Im interested in being a part of this. I have about 2 MIL LOT right now, not much but its about 50% of my portfolio ATM so im heavily invested in the coin

Great! Just send me a pm where we can swap skype's Smiley

Cheers!
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 08:26:38 PM

I mine on Dedicated Pools, Binary Clock is a hard worker for us miners. You do not see this quality with other pools. Thanks again for the great pool!

awwww Wink.. that makes it all worth it right there.

Thanks!

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:35:54 PM

So that we can make sure we will get this promotion.  I am putting 1M of my own LOT on the line here. And any help is appreciated!

If it is 10k or 100k that does not matter. Aslong as we have something to offer.  The initial coins needed would be 2M LOT.  all above that is a bonus and only increases the chance of people joining us.

Also, I am still gathering the "Brain trust" group.  I know that not alot of you hold 10M LOT, but if you just send me a pm where you tell me about yourself and what your take on the future of LOT is, i am sure to get you in.

Cheers!

Exciting times.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: