Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:29:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What month do you believe the Monarch will be delivered on (First Pres-orders)? and what do you think about the Delay?
December ?? 2013
January ?? 2014 (Happy NO Monarch Day!)
February ?? 2014
Marnarch 17, 2014
April FOOOOOLs,  YOU FOOOls, 2014 hahahahahahhha
Cinco de Mayo, 2014 ~ Josh is living La vida Loca with Ricky Martin
June ?? 2014
July 04, 2014 ~ set Ur BFL rigs on fire DAY!
August ?? 2014
September 1, 2014 ~ : Labor NO more with BFL
October ?? 2014
November 27, 2014 ~ Turkey/Josh's day
December 25, 2014 ~ "SantaJosh brought me coal's again this year"
What!!! 2015 (Have a Happy Happy New Year From BFL/Josh)
Two MORE Weeks! I promise...LOVE Josh/Inabobo
"Jejeje I love all these newbee's suckers... I mean customers" Love Josh/Inaba/BFL
ONLY GOD KNOWs... "Josh oh Josh... this is GOD speaking... Its TIME to give-up the GOOOOOOOOOOOODs or... Im coming for YOU!"

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} WHAT THE!! ButterflyLads WONT deliver the Monarch Till...ONLY GOD KNOWs?:(  (Read 47933 times)
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 01:30:30 AM

What are you guys talking about!. Haven't they already delivered? You can see it right on their product page.

http://www.butterflylabs.com/monarch/

November / December    Initial Shipping

Since that's what they're telling all their new customers, it must be true.

Buy & Hold
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 01:36:14 AM

Seriously, what did you expect !?

+1

you know their track record and you bought anyways, you gave up your rights to bitch about any delays

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 01:44:02 AM

Hold the presses - BFL delivering late !!

Seriously, how many times can people be duped and keep going back ........
papaminer

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Free World

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 01:47:05 AM

YOU DON'T SAY

฿: 1L7dSte4Rs4KyyxRCgrqSWYtkXdAb4Gy1z

MORE INFO ABOUT ME: BTC
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:01:20 AM

I'm the tard that voted for January 14.

LOL thanks for your honesty, We forgive YOU. Now why can BFL be this HONEST with US Smiley

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:03:00 AM

+1

you know their track record and you bought anyways, you gave up your rights to bitch about any delays

Sry to say BUT your right!
Sad

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:54:07 AM

You guys are very forgetful,delays are only a part of the BFL'isms,power consumption will be 3x whatever they announced  Grin
Hence the free watercooling!

Gotta learn to read the BullShit. See past what you assume to be true and assume the worst.

When they say they are giving everyone water cooling, it either means they got a sample and it was absolute disaster in power or heat OR they figured out there was a serious parameter they just couldn't meet.

Heat was an obvious one. Everyone laughed at BFL when they claimed they could do in 6 months what ATi and nVidia couldn't with the best of engineers and money.

How hard are we all laughing now that they have to add water cooling? Even then, I surmise this PCI-e card will be an electric guzzler. You might need a seperate power supply for each card. Now that will be an epicly funny feat of engineering.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:08:24 AM

Mark my words,

Best case scenario, You wanted 1 board, now you get 2 at -+10% of 600GH/s.

Each one requires a water cooling system.

Problem, BFL has some trouble shipping a fully assembled unit. So they depend on end-users to finalize the installation of the water cooler.

-------------------------------
Not so great scenario, You wanted 1 board, now you get 3 at -+10% of 600GH/s.

They pre-install the water cooling hardware and most users get a ton of damaged hardware in transit. (sometime in mid 2014 of course!)

When you turn it on, at least 10% of them leak water on the board. BFL was too stingy to include specialized liquids meant to mitigate leaking disasters.

You need an 800 watt power supply for just 2 boards.

-------------------------------

Worst case scenario, BFL offers to host their customers hardware in their datacenter or offer refunds. (well bankruptcy is more likely I admit)

They realize they will require a specialized case to host their now under-spec'd hardware. This "case" is announced prior to shipments beginning....and hyped to high-heaven in order to mitigate a sure disaster to their pocketbook. Most likely they will sweeten the purchase of "the case" (at your cost) with an exclusive offer <cough> to discount your future monarch purchases.

In other words, you want 25% off your future purchases of monarch cards? Sure, you'll only get it if you buy the case "accessory". Otherwise you will pay full price.
uhoh

Activity: 742

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:20:02 AM

+1

+1

This was ALWAYS going to happen, they're useless.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:47:57 AM

+1

+1

This was ALWAYS going to happen, they're useless.

But people keep coming back. What does that tell you about people  Huh
nate008

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:06:59 PM

I am willing to bet that when people will receive those cards in June , they will find out that BFL has been mining with them since January.

How many times do they have to disappoint the community until no one buyspreorders anything from them?
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:15:59 PM

Its bad enough as it is, that you dont have to make false claims. Its entirely possible no monarchs will ship before "march or april" but the supplied quote gives no evidence for that. On the contrary, it states first wafers should arrive on January 9th. For a competent company, that should mean shipping units in late January, even if its only a tiny batch.

Dont get me wrong, I fully expect more delays to be announced, I fully expect bulk shipment to be closer to summer than winter, and I dont consider BFL competent, so in the end  March or later for a first batch and may or later for bulk is definitely plausible, but if you are going make a post like that, please dont give the false impression that is what BFL said. They havent said it.

Yet.

empoweoqwj

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:19:24 PM

I am willing to bet that when people will receive those cards in June , they will find out that BFL has been mining with them since January.

How many times do they have to disappoint the community until no one buyspreorders anything from them?

History suggests .... never. If the community hasn't learned yet, it never will. Greed overcomes common sense once again.
nate008

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:25:33 PM

History suggests .... never. If the community hasn't learned yet, it never will. Greed overcomes common sense once again.

I see a reason why this is happening.
The community gets new members , who haven't yet been scammed , inexperienced in the mining wars , who are rushing on board since they don't want to miss another train like the the 2$/BTC.
These people are easy prey.
jayeeyee

Activity: 191
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:31:35 PM

I said it before and I'll say it again:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.msg3388817#msg3388817
empoweoqwj

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:35:19 PM

I see a reason why this is happening.
The community gets new members , who haven't yet been scammed , inexperienced in the mining wars , who are rushing on board since they don't want to miss another train like the the 2$/BTC.
These people are easy prey.

Yeah, one born every minute I suppose. Fresh meat. How convenient for the butchers.
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:44:06 PM

People preordering products that don't exist and are to be delivered months later really deserve every possible delay  Tongue
Especially if this happened already many times before.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:45:25 PM

People preordering products that don't exist and are to be delivered months later really deserve every possible delay  Tongue
Especially if this happened already many times before.

Well it if keep BFL in business, its all good, gives u something to moan about
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 02:54:38 PM

Stupid dicks at BFL. Excuse my language, but this company needs to be ignored at once. Always delay here, delay there, but no refund at all for early birds...yeah a stupid watercooler right now...pfff, like that will compensate the btc's that are lost.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:03:12 PM

From Sonny Vleisides
VP Product Development at BF Labs Inc
Kansas City, Missouri Area

Road,

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.

- Sonny

Confirm that you know Sonny

Oh yes this is the latest trick up their sleeves. Retard Inaba and hit goatsex teacher Sonny sending spam e-mail thought LinkedIn.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: