Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:26:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What month do you believe the Monarch will be delivered on (First Pres-orders)? and what do you think about the Delay?
December ?? 2013
January ?? 2014 (Happy NO Monarch Day!)
February ?? 2014
Marnarch 17, 2014
April FOOOOOLs,  YOU FOOOls, 2014 hahahahahahhha
Cinco de Mayo, 2014 ~ Josh is living La vida Loca with Ricky Martin
June ?? 2014
July 04, 2014 ~ set Ur BFL rigs on fire DAY!
August ?? 2014
September 1, 2014 ~ : Labor NO more with BFL
October ?? 2014
November 27, 2014 ~ Turkey/Josh's day
December 25, 2014 ~ "SantaJosh brought me coal's again this year"
What!!! 2015 (Have a Happy Happy New Year From BFL/Josh)
Two MORE Weeks! I promise...LOVE Josh/Inabobo
"Jejeje I love all these newbee's suckers... I mean customers" Love Josh/Inaba/BFL
ONLY GOD KNOWs... "Josh oh Josh... this is GOD speaking... Its TIME to give-up the GOOOOOOOOOOOODs or... Im coming for YOU!"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} WHAT THE!! ButterflyLads WONT deliver the Monarch Till...ONLY GOD KNOWs?:(  (Read 47933 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:46:15 AM

Update from your boy Smiley
Monarch Cloud Mining update

by 
BFL_Josh

, 06-17-2014 at 11:03 PM (406 Views)

We had a meeting today with the BFL Cloud Mining team. We are still on schedule to start roll out of that by Friday (Hopefully sooner). We don't know yet exactly how many people we can activate each day as of yet, but we will be activating as many people as possible each day. We will be sending out an email when your Cloud Mining account is ready and a button should appear in your dashboard to activate it. You will then be able to log in to the Cloud Mining dashboard and enter the pool information or wallet address you would like to mine to. Be on the look out for that.

Right now, the plan is to allocate 600 GH/s to each user for each card ordered. If you ordered 1 card, you'll get 600 GH/s, if you ordered 2 cards, 1.2 TH/s, etc... The current plan is to process the Cloud Mining in the queue order from first to last. Again, we don't currently know how long it will take to deploy this fully or how many people will be activated per day, however, as we receive the revised boards and they are tested and ready to go, we will start shipping out in queue order, first to last. As your order is fulfilled, your Cloud Mining will be deactivated and the hashrate will be allocated to the next person in line.

I will post another update when we start activating users on Cloud Mining.

ah the scam expands on how to deny refunding....even with no product....fiendish!

on the other hand this is a link to Chinese mnfg that are shipping within 48hrs I think it was NOW ..BFL you are sooo screwed!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514758.0;topicseen

glad I got my 'refund' during sonny v's probation hearing (had to make it look good) now that is over they will now
'eventually' give you GH farm stuff ...now lets see...600gh now to last Aug orders....hmm....so the guy getting a monarch today will get his actual GH farm option sometime in jan 2015 if he ever does....

just go bankrupt already..enough with the farce ..we all know you are just gonna bankrupt BFL as a corp protect you miner farm and personal assets and walk anyway (or attempt to) why string it along?

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 02:32:21 AM

What was the original price paid for a Monarch?  Amazing that anyone fell for this again.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:36:37 AM

Update from your boy Smiley
Monarch Cloud Mining update

by 
BFL_Josh

, 06-17-2014 at 11:03 PM (406 Views)

We had a meeting today with the BFL Cloud Mining team. We are still on schedule to start roll out of that by Friday (Hopefully sooner). We don't know yet exactly how many people we can activate each day as of yet, but we will be activating as many people as possible each day. We will be sending out an email when your Cloud Mining account is ready and a button should appear in your dashboard to activate it. You will then be able to log in to the Cloud Mining dashboard and enter the pool information or wallet address you would like to mine to. Be on the look out for that.

Right now, the plan is to allocate 600 GH/s to each user for each card ordered. If you ordered 1 card, you'll get 600 GH/s, if you ordered 2 cards, 1.2 TH/s, etc... The current plan is to process the Cloud Mining in the queue order from first to last. Again, we don't currently know how long it will take to deploy this fully or how many people will be activated per day, however, as we receive the revised boards and they are tested and ready to go, we will start shipping out in queue order, first to last. As your order is fulfilled, your Cloud Mining will be deactivated and the hashrate will be allocated to the next person in line.

I will post another update when we start activating users on Cloud Mining.

lol "let's host your miners now..."...

BFL is so full of it. The long con is still going on. I still think they will go away in the near future. People are getting fed up with this as well as now it has been taken to court and they must be shaking in their boots on how they plan to continue this charade.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:55:45 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 08:28:55 AM by Bicknellski

Josh et al are looking at the best way to top Stanley Kubrick by riding Eclipse Mining and BFL right down to ground zero. Kiss the McMansions good bye fellas they are coming for those and you can't stop them. Mind you in Jail you don't need McMansion do you now?

The future? He is still trying to get his last future project to market and he is talking about the future of mining? Here is Josh's talk in Hong Kong next week, I, personally, will be giving it a big PASS wouldn't it be hilarious if everyone else did that as well and just went for coffee early.

The companies on the right next to his talk... those are likely the future of Bitcoin.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:28:19 AM

The companies on the right next to his talk... those are likely the future of Bitcoin.

Uh,I don't think even those guys will be selling any equipment after December Bick.....remember "Home mining" will be dead  Sad

Only folks buying miners will be the LARGE farms  Roll Eyes

I think even they will be hard pressed to buy new miners by late 2015.......UNLESS BTC hits $1000-1500 & stays there.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Bicknellski

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:30:17 AM

Uh,I don't think even those guys will be selling any equipment after December Bick.....remember "Home mining" will be dead  Sad

I think even they will be hard pressed to buy new miners by late 2015.......UNLESS BTC hits $1000-1500 & stays there.

Well hard to tell... depends on the customer.

But ya the last thing BFL sold was the Monarch the last thing they shipped same as the first thing BS.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:36:45 AM

Well hard to tell... depends on the customer.

But ya the last thing BFL sold was the Monarch the last thing they shipped same as the first thing BS.

"depends on the customer" Huh  You mean if they can't do math & are just plain stupid right Huh Like current BFL customers  Cheesy

Then sure by all means make thousands of your miners & "cheat" them out of their cash..........sounds like some of the HVAC companies here in florida,got a bad cap in your condenser,so they sell you a $6000 A/C system.Fucken liars,I quit 3 companies already that did crap like that  Angry

Anyone making miners to sell by late this year should just make datacenter ready stuff,no one in their home can run enough hashrate to earn more than enough for the power cost.

UNLESS BTC DOUBLES,not likely for at least 3-4 months  Roll Eyes

BTW,the network just hit 100 PETAHASH & it's mid june  Shocked  I see 150 PH by September easily.......................

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Bicknellski

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:27:50 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 10:43:46 AM by Bicknellski

"depends on the customer" Huh  You mean if they can't do math & are just plain stupid right Huh Like current BFL customers  Cheesy

Then sure by all means make thousands of your miners & "cheat" them out of their cash..........sounds like some of the HVAC companies here in florida,got a bad cap in your condenser,so they sell you a $6000 A/C system.Fucken liars,I quit 3 companies already that did crap like that  Angry

Anyone making miners to sell by late this year should just make datacenter ready stuff,no one in their home can run enough hashrate to earn more than enough for the power cost.

UNLESS BTC DOUBLES,not likely for at least 3-4 months  Roll Eyes

BTW,the network just hit 100 PETAHASH & it's mid june  Shocked  I see 150 PH by September easily.......................

No I was thinking people who are invested and already have massive farms or have the capital to make the economies of scale work in their favour. Looking to upgrade to cooler, more efficient and or dense configurations. Remember the home miner is dead. Long live the massive mining operation. There is plenty of $$$ that are not yet in mining that could be. I agree with your assessment. Small units sold today and those small outfits that make only those types of miners are already dead men walking. However if your customers orders can be measured in Petahash then you are going to be ok... as that is where this is all going to. Now that doesn't mean the smaller miners are out as they could as mentioned before pool their resources into ever larger mining operations at a local or regional level.

LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:41:02 PM

Another missed deadline Smiley LOL ajajaja Cool

Update from your boy Josh:

We are still trying to work through getting the system to send out the activation emails and interface with the Cloud Hashing activation properly... not sure how long it's going to take, but people are working on it as we speak.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/the-monarch-discussion/8538-monarch-update-11-june-2014-a-16.html#post83302

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:46:15 PM

We are still trying to work through getting the system to send out the activation emails and interface with the Cloud Hashing activation properly... not sure how long it's going to take, but we're mining on the hardware while you wait, lol!!!!!!!1!1

FTFY.

Buy & Hold
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:13:35 AM

bcp19, do you work for Butterfly Labs ?
Yep, started there last Sept, it was bound to come out at some point.  PG can confirm it.  

Perhaps BCP19 can provide more clarity about BFL's troubles shipping product (that has been mining in BFL's private farm) to the customers who ordered it.
Maybe as BFL's representative on these boards, he could hold a Q&A about the failures in refunding, failures in shipping, failures in design and the failures in manufacturing.  Wink

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
nibbknot

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:42:45 AM

We are still trying to work through getting the system to send out the activation emails and interface with the Cloud Hashing activation properly... not sure how long it's going to take, but we're mining on the hardware while you wait, lol!!!!!!!1!1

FTFY.

Laughing my butt off!!! What you have in bold is so true. I have been reading a lot on this forum and BFL's forum too the last couple hours and can't believe the lies I've read that Josh and his partners have written.

Like I said yesterday Butterfly labs received the chips early in the year and were producing the monarchs since February sending them to the companies seen on this page http://www.coinware.io/ with James as the go between. Like what was released from the courts and reported on this forum there were 50-60 employees at the plant assembling monarchs or something resembling them because they don't look like what they do now. If it weren't for us building them, there wouldn't have been a need for any of us there because there is nothing else to make full time at BFL. For the past few months very little has been mailed with all orders delivered by BFL or a van picked them up.

http://www.hashtrade.com/about.html ... "CoinWare and HashTrade have received substantial venture capital investment from the Jacobson Brothers, in order to help establish these emerging businesses, ensure that they have a strong foundation and secure all the capital equipment necessary to deliver the data processing services that the different business models require."

Remy Jacobson has been to the plant a few times but most interesting is that Greg Bachrach is related to James Gibson but I don't know how but think it's by marriage.

Bruce is correct. Singles were given for Christmas presents but we had the option of cash or waiting for monarchs of which those who wanted that option took it in February or March. I took the cash.

I want to thank the person who sent me bitcoins. I'm not posting the address again because I don't want to get in trouble because the last time I did it raised some sort of stink of which I don't understand. If anybody else likes to send anything they can hunt the address themselves with anything more I get is appreciated but I don't care if I do or not. I'm not a rich person and just get by like most everybody else and have never asked for anything before and don't want to start now. I have an ok job and so does my wife. We have three kids... one of each (seriously, and wouldn't change our oldest son for anything... love him/her to death).

I'm going to read the other two or three threads now to see if I can shed anymore light on anything that may have been asked or expressed before I go to bed.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:39:40 AM

FTFY.

We have three kids... one of each (seriously, and wouldn't change our oldest son for anything... love him/her to death).

Uh,I assume a boy,a girl & what would be the 3rd kind Huh  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Just havein fun dude!! Keep shedding the light !!!!  Grin

LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:09:44 PM

Monarch hashing here in Hong Kong. Stop by and check out out! pic.twitter.com/rrJ9eaNC1a

https://twitter.com/BFL_Josh

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:42:53 PM

Is that hashing at 350GH/s? Is only one die working?
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:47:18 PM

Don't forget the 9% hardware errors Smiley

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:53:31 PM

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/the-monarch-discussion/8553-monarch-cloud-mining-update-06-17-2014-11-03-pm-2.html#post83438

Quote from: BFL_Josh
Just for the record, this is the last time I will give a date for anything. It will be ready when it's ready. I'm tired of the complaints not giving dates then complaints about missed dates after I reluctantly try to give an estimate as to a time frame.

Poor Josh, always missing deadlines. So rather than fixing his business to meet their own deadlines, he's going to punish customers by refusing to give dates ever again. Of course, this is against FTC regulations, but BFL thinks they're above the law.

Buy & Hold
posormo

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:18:36 AM

How are these guys even still in business.   It defies all logic.  So glad I never went for any of their crap.  I've now sold the last of my GPU and blades and am in the market for some new gear.   I certainly won't be looking towards Josh and those bunch of clowns for any hardware.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:02:19 AM

Well, they didn't want nuclear criticality to take place. They wanted to play it safe.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:52:49 AM

How are these guys even still in business.   It defies all logic.  So glad I never went for any of their crap.  I've now sold the last of my GPU and blades and am in the market for some new gear.   I certainly won't be looking towards Josh and those bunch of clowns for any hardware.

i did *thru luck see prev posts* get my refund 1 yr and 20 days from when i ordered last April 12th 2013

but tried all the stuff (before the class action suit etc)....that people expected at the time paypal dispute ..paypal executive committe decision on my paypal dispute (denied they could get no $$ out of bfl in 2013) ...county attorney (who 2013 said nothing they could so would not return calls) FTC who sent me a form letter that they could do nothing to contact the county attorney (nice loop that) ...BBB said yeah standing of BFL was F but have no power etc etc again this was 2013 to around jan 2014.

lost all faith in consumer protection in usa etc...got no place only traction I've seen against bfl started with the class action suit (april Huh 2013) and sonny v's probation hearing
which coincided with the you don't get a monarch in 1y and 1 day you get a refund (ie me dumb and lucky) which was done by BFL due to the above pressues imho.

but even so it took almost a year for any 'real' effort to expose and punish BFL ...so again have no faith in consumer protection in usa

and on a side note I still think BFL will get away with it BFL the corp will pay a fine to FTC and payoff class action suit...the individuals of note at BFL will be allowed
to keep the mining pool and personal assets and will state no wrong doing at the settlement and BFL the corporation will take the fall on all debts and then promptly bankrupt
itself

if they could have got these guys in criminal court (vs the class action) they'd be in JAIL already...hope I'm wrong..but that seems to be how 'corporations' in the USA
get away with murder these days...but again I expect the slimy bastards to get burnt on settling with $$$ but at no loss at all to their personal gains/$$$ etc they
made themselves over the last few years (and lets not forget the separate large PH farm they have now under a different corp name)

anyway again hope I'm wrong

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: