Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What month do you believe the Monarch will be delivered on (First Pres-orders)? and what do you think about the Delay?
December ?? 2013
January ?? 2014 (Happy NO Monarch Day!)
February ?? 2014
Marnarch 17, 2014
April FOOOOOLs,  YOU FOOOls, 2014 hahahahahahhha
Cinco de Mayo, 2014 ~ Josh is living La vida Loca with Ricky Martin
June ?? 2014
July 04, 2014 ~ set Ur BFL rigs on fire DAY!
August ?? 2014
September 1, 2014 ~ : Labor NO more with BFL
October ?? 2014
November 27, 2014 ~ Turkey/Josh's day
December 25, 2014 ~ "SantaJosh brought me coal's again this year"
What!!! 2015 (Have a Happy Happy New Year From BFL/Josh)
Two MORE Weeks! I promise...LOVE Josh/Inabobo
"Jejeje I love all these newbee's suckers... I mean customers" Love Josh/Inaba/BFL
ONLY GOD KNOWs... "Josh oh Josh... this is GOD speaking... Its TIME to give-up the GOOOOOOOOOOOODs or... Im coming for YOU!"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} WHAT THE!! ButterflyLads WONT deliver the Monarch Till...ONLY GOD KNOWs?:(  (Read 47933 times)
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:34:31 AM

Josh: "...good for the bitcoin community as a whole..."

If there was a Bitcoin carnival and Josh offered himself up to be pelted with a water balloon for $1 donated to charity, I would be in line with $10k.  I will escrow with theymos and put up the $10K in BTC.  I'm sure the line would extend out of Kansas City.

What a noble gentleman  Lips sealed
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:32:31 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 02:54:20 AM by Gleb Gamow

Josh: "...good for the bitcoin community as a whole..."

If there was a Bitcoin carnival and Josh offered himself up to be pelted with a water balloon for $1 donated to charity, I would be in line with $10k.  I will escrow with theymos and put up the $10K in BTC.  I'm sure the line would extend out of Kansas City.

What a noble gentleman  Lips sealed

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/the-monarch-discussion/8738-august-10th-production-update-discussion-3.html#post85185

I've always tried to do right by the miners, and being a former miner myself I've always been keenly aware of how miners think. On occasion I am overruled here about various points in the past. However, with the new plan, I think everyone is going to be pretty pleased within the context of having miners now vs months ago. I know the most desirable outcome was to have miners a long time ago, but since that didn't happen, I think our new package is going to satisfy the majority, if not everyone. Especially given the fact that as it stands at the moment, you should be able to decide on our offering or a full refund up until your product actually ships, giving you the most flexible option possible.

As I said, if I were mining today and were presented with the options we will be offering, I would be as satisfied as possible short of having my miners months ago. I'm actually pretty exited to announce it.

Contrast the above with the below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=139375.msg1108821#msg1108821

The 1/3 plan was decided on before I came aboard.  All the plans seemed to have unhappy people, and this plan seems to be the best fit (as decided by the community) to have the least amount of unhappy people as possible.  As it stands now, it seems like you have a minimum of a 66% chance of being in the first batch, depending on when you ordered.  If it was exceptionally early, then you have a nearly 100% chance.  Those are dang good odds.

Remember the 1/3 Plan? Worked out well for ALL the customers with nary a complaint.  Roll Eyes

BFL stuck to their guns with 1/3 Plan supposedly agreed upon by the community until, that was, it was time to ship, then The Plan went out the window.

October 13: Unlikely, but not impossible
November 4: Possible

BFL has said that units of all types will come out at about the same time.

This is correct.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:43:34 AM

Another lie from dropt!  Who'dathunkit?

BFL is behind by less than a month, if you can even classify it as being behind, since we never promised a shipping date.  Be that as it may, if history repeats itself, we'll be right on target and timeframe for the Monarch.  Our second generation FPGA was underpromised and overdelivered as far as performance goes... if history repeats itself, the second generation ASIC will be as well.

Wow  Shocked     Now that's worth repeating Inaba !!!  Cheesy  STILL no monarch,it is august ain't it ? Maybe they're in Mexico.......in the chrysalis stage  Cheesy  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

We are working on ramping up our current shipping as well as our ASIC shipping.  Rest assured our shipping times are improving and will continue to improve through the ASIC launch.

tl;dr : We have made many changes for the ASIC generation that will make our production, assembly and shipping times measured in days, not weeks.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:02:58 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 04:00:50 AM by Gleb Gamow

All of our equipment is burn tested after final assembly/testing for ~24 hours on a live pool (In this case, EMC).  After the burn-in, it's taken off the rack, packed and shipped the same day.  We do this for both the singles and the mini rig and the singles PSU's (we've had a few of those go bad, so now we burn those in as well).  

We are not mining with any ASIC equipment at the present time.  You can be sure there would be a big announcement if we had turned up the ASICs on a live pool.

It's already been proven in court that BFL owned EMC at this point in time.

Just signed up, and I wanted to confirm something real quick.

I set a donation amount to 0.5. The label to the left says "Donation %", so my assumption is that this would mean I've elected to donated half a percent. Is that correct?

Just making sure I didn't read that wrong and accidentally elected to donate 50%, lol.

Yes that is correct. 1/2 percent.

Yes that is correct. 1/2 percent.

Thanks!

Hope 1/2% doesn't sound cheap  Embarrassed

Not at all!  I appreciate it very much!  It's a heck of a lot more than most people donate.  Average donation across all the users of the pool is about .01%  hah.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/04/digging-for-answers-the-strong-smell-of-fraud-from-one-bitcoin-miner-maker/2/

The revelations get murkier from there. For the first time, the public learned that Butterfly Labs runs its own Bitcoin mining pool for “testing” purposes—and the company uses this test pool to make money. “[BFL] earns mining income from their burn testing of machines as well as service fees charged to Eclipse customers,” documents state. This revelation represents some of the worst fears held by skeptics of BFL—that the company is using its own hardware to profit privately before sending miners to people who actually paid for them.

For those who can't put 2 & 2 together, Josh was kind enough to PM me today asking if I was some sort of Drama Queen that loves getting off spreading lies (paraphrased).

For those who can add 2 + 2, Josh thanked an EMC pool contributor for their donation to his pocket in spite of Josh knowing full well that he didn't own EMC at the time, but was indeed purchased by BFL back in 2012, info unbeknownst to EVERYBODY using EMC until it was revealed a couple months ago.

Please forgive me for lying in this post, but it's my nature ever since I was shut down from stealing barn wood at night.  Roll Eyes

Ok... US2 should be catching up now.  I am going to pull that server and try to figure out what's wrong with it.  I suspect a bad stick of memory at this point.

I have been waiting to get a new US1 server installed as well as bringing back EU and PACRIM... I will try to make that a priority this week.

-EDIT-

*BANGS HEAD* ... the server tech just took the wrong server offline.  It will be back up shortly.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bitcoin-pools/350-eclipse-mining-consortium-no-fee-pps-dgm-sms-2fa-gbt-stratum-vardiff.html#post6500

We have a new member to Liar's Anonymous. Please introduce yourself and tell the other members why you are here.

My name is Bruno Kucinskas, and I'm a Bitcoiner.

<Applause>

The reason I'm here is because I'm a chronic liar on the BitcoinTalk forum. I can't seem to help myself. I just keep posting lies about BFL, Josh, etc. I hope this group will help me to stop lying.

<Applause>

Dude, I think you're in the wrong group.

It's not your turn to speak, and besides Bruno paid for a month's worth of visits, so don't blow our chances of getting another month's worth of dues outta his ass.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:23:07 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 05:06:45 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bitcoin-pools/350-eclipse-mining-consortium-no-fee-pps-dgm-sms-2fa-gbt-stratum-vardiff.html#post6789

how is Eclipse funded if not taking fees?

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bitcoin-pools/350-eclipse-mining-consortium-no-fee-pps-dgm-sms-2fa-gbt-stratum-vardiff.html#post6796

I run it at break even and even at a loss most of the time actually. Unlike a lot of other pools, I run it because I want to, not because I'm trying to make a living off of it or anything. I originally started the pool because no pools were out there that had all the features I wanted and I wanted to reduce my variance... so I wrote my own.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/04/digging-for-answers-the-strong-smell-of-fraud-from-one-bitcoin-miner-maker/2/

One of the noteworthy revelations is that Butterfly Labs acquired a local Kansas-based Bitcoin mining pool, Eclipse Mining Consortium, for $100,000 in 2012. The pool's founder, Josh Zerlan, is now a vice president at BFL. (Zerlan publicly announced that he took a job with BFL in 2012, but he did not mention that he actually sold his company to BFL. Zerlan did not respond to a request for comment for this article.)

Ergo, everybody using EMC from Q4, 2012, (maybe sooner, but no proof) to April, 2014, were deceived the entire time believing that Josh Zerlan was sole operator of EMC when in fact BFL owned it during said time frame. Also, Josh posted hundreds of times about EMC during working hours at BFL, proof if you check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=16385 and here https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bitcoin-pools/350-eclipse-mining-consortium-no-fee-pps-dgm-sms-2fa-gbt-stratum-vardiff.html.

Quick aside: Have you guys ever met my uncle?

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bitcoin-pools/350-eclipse-mining-consortium-no-fee-pps-dgm-sms-2fa-gbt-stratum-vardiff-2.html#post6854

Want to know one of the ways to monetize a pool?

The revelations get murkier from there. For the first time, the public learned that Butterfly Labs runs its own Bitcoin mining pool for “testing” purposes—and the company uses this test pool to make money. “[BFL] earns mining income from their burn testing of machines as well as service fees charged to Eclipse customers,” documents state. This revelation represents some of the worst fears held by skeptics of BFL—that the company is using its own hardware to profit privately before sending miners to people who actually paid for them.

Nasser: Now that we're partners, do you know anybody in KC versed in this Bitcoin thingy and what address we should use for our business?

Sonny Vleisides: Today's our lucky day, for I'm about to kill two birds with one stone. Watch and learn, Nasser. Watch and learn.

It was purely coincidental that I happened to work, literally, across the street from their registered address of operations.  I was just as skeptical as everyone else, especially when I discovered the registered address appeared to be a Lebanese restaurant that I frequent (but never really paid attention to the address).  I learned more about BFL along with everyone else and since I was local and close by, I reached out on behalf of the Bitcointalk community to BFL, specifically Sonny, to see if I could gather more information.  I had been running the EMC pool since May/June of 2011 and had no knowledge of, or association with BFL or any of the parties involved in BFL up until it was first noticed on these forums.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bitcoin-pools/350-eclipse-mining-consortium-no-fee-pps-dgm-sms-2fa-gbt-stratum-vardiff-9.html#post60916

I have new hardware going in to different DCs and we will see the return of the EU server as well.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bitcoin-pools/350-eclipse-mining-consortium-no-fee-pps-dgm-sms-2fa-gbt-stratum-vardiff-10.html#post61034

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:19:06 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 05:49:43 AM by Gleb Gamow

Apologies for the extras posts tonight, but I need to redeem myself to Josh.

Seriously Bruno, what the fuck is with you?  Do you just post to get attention?  Stop posting lies and bullshit.  I knew you were incapable of not lying, but seriously dude, just stop.

Go fuck with your barn wood or whatever it is you do and stop posting blatantly false information.  

Why can you not just keep your mouth shut on occasion?  I'm asking this seriously, I'm not trying to be a dick about it.. but do you have a mental illness or what is the reason you behave so poorly?  Did your father or mother not give you enough attention so now you seek any attention you can get, negative or positive?  Are you just a drama queen at heart and you can't stand to not be the center of drama?  

I would like a serious answer if you'd be so kind... but the sad part about it is, I'm sure you'll lie about that as well.

My reply:

Seriously Bruno, what the fuck is with you?  Do you just post to get attention?  Stop posting lies and bullshit.  I knew you were incapable of not lying, but seriously dude, just stop.

Go fuck with your barn wood or whatever it is you do and stop posting blatantly false information.  

Why can you not just keep your mouth shut on occasion?  I'm asking this seriously, I'm not trying to be a dick about it.. but do you have a mental illness or what is the reason you behave so poorly?  Did your father or mother not give you enough attention so now you seek any attention you can get, negative or positive?  Are you just a drama queen at heart and you can't stand to not be the center of drama?  

I would like a serious answer if you'd be so kind... but the sad part about it is, I'm sure you'll lie about that as well.

Seriously, there should be nothing that I post that should seriously interfere with BFL's day-to-day operation. I'm just a peon.

To answer you questions in the order asked:

Nothing.
No.
I think you meant keep my fingers off the keyboard oppose to keeping my mouth shut.
No.
Normal amount of attention.
Not a drama queen.
Do like a normal amount of attention, but don't seek it out as in, "Look at me! Look at me! Please, look at me!"

I must've struck a nerve for you to log in and read what's the latest here at the place you loathe.

Bruno Kucinskas

His reply to my reply:

See, I knew you couldn't reply without lying to me.  You are a habitual liar. You lie to get attention.  "Look at me! Look at me! Please look at me!" is exactly what you do.  You managed to describe your behaviour exactly and far better than I did.  This is what, your third?  Fourth?  Tenth account on bitcoin talk?  You post thousands of posts, 99% of them containing no coherent, useful information at all, just to get your post count up (now activity) ... and you say you're not a drama queen, attention whore?  Please.

You are the very definition of drama queen.  You post fake information, lies and bullshit constantly just to get a rise out of people. You can't live without people paying attention to you, so you drum it up any way you can.

You did not strike a nerve at all, I thought I'd drop in an see how the announcement of shipping was going over here and I saw you filling up BFL threads with your bullshit... posting my personal information and generally being an asshole as usual.  

I have tried and tried to be civil with you.  I have tried to talk to you reasonably and as a human being, but you just continue to be an utter shit head to me, no matter how I try to accommodate your disabilities.  You are a sad, pathetic human being and it doesn't surprise me that the only joy you have in life is drumming up drama.

So... whatever Bruno. I hope you get what you want out of life. You are obviously not capable of behaving as civil human being towards others, no matter how gracious and friendly they try to be for you.  I'd be curious to know if you even have any real life friends and what they think of you.  That's not a question, I don't want to know the answer you'd give me... it would be either self delusional or false anyway.

My reply to the above:

See, I knew you couldn't reply without lying to me.  You are a habitual liar. You lie to get attention.  "Look at me! Look at me! Please look at me!" is exactly what you do.  You managed to describe your behaviour exactly and far better than I did.  This is what, your third?  Fourth?  Tenth account on bitcoin talk?  You post thousands of posts, 99% of them containing no coherent, useful information at all, just to get your post count up (now activity) ... and you say you're not a drama queen, attention whore?  Please.

You are the very definition of drama queen.  You post fake information, lies and bullshit constantly just to get a rise out of people. You can't live without people paying attention to you, so you drum it up any way you can.

You did not strike a nerve at all, I thought I'd drop in an see how the announcement of shipping was going over here and I saw you filling up BFL threads with your bullshit... posting my personal information and generally being an asshole as usual.  

I have tried and tried to be civil with you.  I have tried to talk to you reasonably and as a human being, but you just continue to be an utter shit head to me, no matter how I try to accommodate your disabilities.  You are a sad, pathetic human being and it doesn't surprise me that the only joy you have in life is drumming up drama.

So... whatever Bruno. I hope you get what you want out of life. You are obviously not capable of behaving as civil human being towards others, no matter how gracious and friendly they try to be for you.  I'd be curious to know if you even have any real life friends and what they think of you.  That's not a question, I don't want to know the answer you'd give me... it would be either self delusional or false anyway.

I'll tell you what. You seem to be posting like a mad man. Surely, you don't believe a single word of the above, do you? Just like the time you accused me of stealing barn wood at night, something I just passed off as banter, joking about such to this day (literally).

I'm going to ask you one question, and see if you're willing to tell the truth.

Did you or did you not lead EMC users to believe that you owned and operated it when it fact it has been owned by BFL since ~Q4, 2012?

Either I'm being a Drama Queen and Josh Zerlan pull one big motherfuckin' lie over everybody who used EMC. Even Slok piped in to confirm that Josh's EMC is not owned by BFL.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bitcoin-pools/350-eclipse-mining-consortium-no-fee-pps-dgm-sms-2fa-gbt-stratum-vardiff-10.html#post61065 (and the post after this one below)

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bitcoin-pools/350-eclipse-mining-consortium-no-fee-pps-dgm-sms-2fa-gbt-stratum-vardiff-18.html#post62667 (this URL goes to Post #171, but it's #168, three post prior, that corresponds with the image below)

"How about a check form BFL?"

Slok: BFL is in no way affiliated with EMC, so quick spreading FUD!!!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:57:01 AM

One of the noteworthy revelations is that Butterfly Labs acquired a local Kansas-based Bitcoin mining pool, Eclipse Mining Consortium, for $100,000 in 2012. The pool's founder, Josh Zerlan, is now a vice president at BFL. (Zerlan publicly announced that he took a job with BFL in 2012, but he did not mention that he actually sold his company to BFL. Zerlan did not respond to a request for comment for this article.)

Question: Who's the biggest liar: Me or Josh?
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:43:05 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 11:57:39 AM by Xian01

what the fuck is with you? ... I knew you were incapable of not lying ... Go fuck with your barn wood ... stop posting blatantly false information (What specifically is blatantly false ? We're going to need details and clarification if he's calling you a liar like that, Bruno -C) ... Why can you not just keep your mouth shut on occasion? ...
I'm not trying to be a dick about it...
but do you have a mental illness ...
Did your father or mother not give you enough attention ...  Are you just a drama queen at heart ... but the sad part about it is, I'm sure you'll lie about that as well
Nope. Not trying to be a dick.

You are a habitual liar ... You post fake information, lies and bullshit constantly ... You did not strike a nerve at all (... then why is he evidently so bent-out-of-shape ? -C) ... posting my personal information (But it's ok when you do it, right Josh ? -C) ... no matter how I try to accommodate your disabilities ...  You are a sad, pathetic human being ... I don't want to know the answer you'd give me... it would be either self delusional or false anyway
Nope. Definitely not trying to be a dick.

Comedy. Gold.

PS: Nice to see you back in fine form, Bruno. Glad your time with the Super Adventure Club didn't scramble your brains.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:02:31 AM

Damn Bruno...did Josh renig on his monthly payments Huh  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Glad to have ya back man  Cool

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:44:22 AM

Need to throw a new batch of popcorn into the popper, this is getting good.  Reading the forums I'm still able to read dissent in the posts but no outright scam accusations, guess they want to delete every post but then the admins would be talking to themselves  Cheesy

SLok.... "BFL is in no way related to EMC".  Truer words could never have been written (try not to read that while drinking a liquid over your keyboard).
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:57:22 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 08:18:41 AM by Gleb Gamow

Damn Bruno...did Josh renig on his monthly payments Huh  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Glad to have ya back man  Cool

By three minutes. That's what pissed me off.  Grin

BTW, one more Josh and I would've had a Hat Trick today. Take a look at this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.msg8377129#msg8377129
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:07:06 AM

Damn Bruno...did Josh renig on his monthly payments Huh  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Glad to have ya back man  Cool

My three minutes. That's what pissed me off.  Grin

BTW, one more Josh and I would've had a Hat Trick today. Take a look at this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.msg8377129#msg8377129

I saw that!! Give em hell boi !!!!!!!  Grin Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:12:23 AM

Latest update on forum.butterflylabs.com by BFL_Josh:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_josh/403-monarch-begin-shipping.html

While PCB performance specifications have come in above the 600GH we originally projected, we have not yet hit the 1TH/s per PCB mark that we set for ourselves based on the strength of the underlying ASIC chip. We have achieved much higher speeds on test boards, but in order to be able to ship now we have stabilized the board at 700GH/s with power efficiency of 0.70 W/GH (+/- 10%). While we will continue to pursue the 1TH version of the Monarch for subsequent delivery, we want to get the best product we can out to you now. Shipping of Monarchs will begin next week.

Here is an image of the Monarch ready for shipment to customers right now.

(Please note the form factor with water cooling instead of air cooling)

As a reward for customers' patience and loyalty, we are adjusting the price of the 700 GH/s boards to $1,379 (ONLY $1.97/GH) and will be providing rebates/refunds for the difference. (Does not include cloud mining or Mining by the GH)

For those interested in running cards in power efficiency mode, here is a chart of power consumption at different speeds (@220V):

GH    Total W    W/GH
550    339    0.62
600    368    0.61
650    432    0.66
700    471    0.70
730    530    0.73
780    609    0.78

Specific details about updates to customer orders will be emailed and posted to each customers’ dashboards as boards are ready to ship.

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:19:58 AM

My reply there too:

I am personally glad that I took the refund (and ordered my S3's in june with 2 weeks delivery). You can order 2 S3's delivering over 900GH for $570,- Why would you want to pay $1.379 for 700GH?!? And they look better too...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:23:35 AM

My reply there too:

I am personally glad that I took the refund (and ordered my S3's in june with 2 weeks delivery). You can order 2 S3's delivering over 900GH for $570,- Why would you want to pay $1.379 for 700GH?!? And they look better too...

What's puzzling is that there's ONLY 5 posts in that thread, 2 of which are by Josh. Odd!
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:02:16 PM

My reply there too:

Account ban and post deletion at forums.butterflylabs.com in 3... 2...

I suspect you've triggered their reality-aversion mechanism. It's evidently asleep at the moment.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:59:18 PM

Need to throw a new batch of popcorn into the popper, this is getting good.  Reading the forums I'm still able to read dissent in the posts but no outright scam accusations, guess they want to delete every post but then the admins would be talking to themselves  Cheesy

SLok.... "BFL is in no way related to EMC".  Truer words could never have been written (try not to read that while drinking a liquid over your keyboard).

much better if by dumb luck like me you managed to get your full refund back from BFL 1 year and 20 day loan to the buggers

(muches chips and salsa)

others on here that managed to get a refund and just happen to wander by like me....(its a sickness like a bad ASIC soap opera)

main fun is trying to watch josh and bfl go in circle after circle with the lies...i need a flowchart and a staff of 3 to sort/graph/follow the lies

anyway back to this soap (much better now that I have no more skin in the game...much more worrisome on my sanity that I still lurk here)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:33:55 PM

My reply there too:

Account ban and post deletion at forums.butterflylabs.com in 3... 2...

I suspect you've triggered their reality-aversion mechanism. It's evidently asleep at the moment.

Deleted: yes

Account ban: not (yet?)

LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:20:58 PM

Update:

Monarch to begin shipping
Rate this Entry
0 Comments  Go to first new comment
by  BFL_Josh  , 08-15-2014 at 08:33 PM (740 Views)
While PCB performance specifications have come in above the 600GH we originally projected, we have not yet hit the 1TH/s per PCB mark that we set for ourselves based on the strength of the underlying ASIC chip. We have achieved much higher speeds on test boards, but in order to be able to ship now we have stabilized the board at 700GH/s with power efficiency of 0.70 W/GH (+/- 10%). While we will continue to pursue the 1TH version of the Monarch for subsequent delivery, we want to get the best product we can out to you now. Shipping of Monarchs will begin next week.

(Please note the form factor with water cooling instead of air cooling)

As a reward for customers' patience and loyalty, we are adjusting the price of the 700 GH/s boards to $1,379 (ONLY $1.97/GH) and will be providing rebates/refunds for the difference. (Does not include cloud mining or Mining by the GH)

For those interested in running cards in power efficiency mode, here is a chart of power consumption at different speeds (@220V):

GH   Total W   W/GH
550   339   0.62
600   368   0.61
650   432   0.66
700   471   0.70
730   530   0.73
780   609   0.78
Specific details about updates to customer orders will be emailed and posted to each customers’ dashboards as boards are ready to be shipped.

Discussion thread can be found here: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/the...html#post85258

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:30:49 PM

Shipping of Monarchs will begin next week.

Which is it? Is it ready for shipping "right now" or "next week"?

Buy & Hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: