Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto?  (Read 26062 times)
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

No not really facebook creating their own crypto, but people using facebook they will keep on sharing or promoting crypto to join in campaign.
Facebook is best place where we can share about bitcoin as much as possible because on facebook most of people remain active and this way we can promote bitcoin well but there is no reality on the news that bitcoin will be ban or facebook will create their own coin because it not child play to make coin and then promote it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

I don't think facebook are creating their own crypto currency, as there is no proof to that effect.
With 2 billion+ registered users it would be an instant hit.
You do not really know if a coin created by Facebook is going to be a hit, there are many people that will not invest in a cryptocurrency created by Facebook or by any other social media giant and I have my doubts many of the Facebook users are going to use it especially if they do not really have to, so I think a coin created by Facebook will be a failure.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:54:49 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 11:47:14 PM by YTBitcoin

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?
No they are not creating their own crypto as they did not announced any news like that. That is only rumor of people around the crypto and just want some wrong news in the community. If facebook will be willing to create their own coin then they will announce it from the beginning which they not have announced.

Edit:
I got a news from a site that facebook is starting its own coin which means that it will not still I am in doubt that will it start or not. I want to get a link from the developers announcement.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

yes Facebook is creating their own crypto facebook is exploring blockchain technology and in-house they want to develop a crypto currency tokens to handle payments
cuongdola211093

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:44:13 AM

I think if that happens it is good for us because of security and privacy
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:04:13 AM

I do not think that your security and privacy will be secured with facebook as recently we saw a situation when facebook sold the privacy and data of a large community of their users to a political affirm. If the facebook will not have any control on the coin and they will not ask any KYC from the users of that coin then people will adopt it otherwise no one will adopt a coin of a company like that.
btcoon.com
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

Play BTC games - btcoon.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

Actually, If FB does, this is a stupid move. After they take an "anti-cryptocurrency" position.

noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

I think that such a giant as Facebook will necessarily launch its own crypto currency. I do not believe that in our digital age, the largest social network has bypassed the crypto currency and blockhain technology.

Since they want to reach in all the places in the market now they are looking to come inside the the cryptocurrencies field. These kind Vinay actually does not need any promotion to show they are in.
They can use their own platform and etc.
Still I am not sure whether they comes with the proposalof decentralised or centralised crypto. That's the big hole question now.
Yeah it is full of doubts and I don’t think that Facebook will start their own crypto although they have their own platform for advertising and no need for any other site to promote their crypto. But it is all about money and people will not easily accept new ICO for their investment. I want profit against my investment in crypto and I will never invest in new ICO.

danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Well, if they are creating their own crypto for sure they will introduce first what is the cryptocurrency to facebook I mean they will announce on it first before launching it because many people in the world having facebook and if they promoting it of course it is their responsibility to introduce it to them. It will be a big impact to crypto world if they create one.
roflmao129

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

There is no information about this yet. But I do believe that they are upto something. The cryptocurrency has so many advantages that facebook cannot ignore that. I think that Mark understand the value of cryptocurrencies. In the future, facebook may have their own cryptocurrency or they might accept others

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

I do not think that your security and privacy will be secured with facebook as recently we saw a situation when facebook sold the privacy and data of a large community of their users to a political affirm. If the facebook will not have any control on the coin and they will not ask any KYC from the users of that coin then people will adopt it otherwise no one will adopt a coin of a company like that.

I also think like that Facebook will not create any cryptocurrencies because it had lot of risks involved in it that's why they don't decide to create and Crypto still now, but if they create a cryptocurrency there is no assurance for the development of it but Facebook is a big company so they have created a Crypto then the publicity will be definitely here so we can definitely trust it .

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

Not yet, but i am 100 percent sure that sooner or later they will launch their own token.
they may even have their own blockchain.
we know how popular Facebook is, and it is so easy to sell to investors.

lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:30:23 PM

Facebook entering cryptocurrency market is a great move for entire cryptocurrency industry due to the fact that one of a giant company creating credibility and transparency for their own company they started crypto coin for their company
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:00:54 AM

it is likely that the reason is that in the future they want to create their own cryptocurrency, and then they all have to block the ICO)
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

There is no clue pointing in that direction, especially with the recent restrictions put on crypto ads.
With an established community of diverse users I Don think it is a wise move, except off course it is totally restricted to those who show interest.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

There is no proper announcement from facebook side. May be this is a rumor. Facebook is a very good social media there we can promote our news. Likewise facebook is one of the effective media for cryptocurrency. There we can dicuss about our signature campaign and ico's. We got a lot of informations. Facebook is one of the powerful media for crypto. Crypto become famous is also one of the reason of facebook. If it creates its own crypto means its well.and good.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

just wait for the news is true or not, if true not to be missed, I will swim in it this will be very profitable will surely widespread the whole region

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
_Gajah

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:49:17 PM

If so I will feel more comfortable with facebook because we can connect with friends and can bonus facebook coins, it is very good, but does it not damage the price of another coin?
thank you
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

I did not heard anything regarding the speculation that facebook create their own crypto but if ever this will happen i'm still willing to support to make the project successful.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

I think project will become successful if facebook creating their own crypto considering that facebook is very known world wide and even me will surely support and invest in this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: