Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:05:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
GrrrCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:07:21 PM

Just saw on Instagram that someone plan to make physical earthcoins.
This coin really have future

Got a link for that? I'd like to see them.

Dont have a link,
I just typed "earthcoin" in tag search in
Instagram app on my cell phone.

I will try to google it
This ? http://statigr.am/p/631935744185767670_970446060
testbitcoiner

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I like crypto

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:10:22 PM

This is not a tool for gambling, it is intended to make a difference and with the support already garnered will do exactly just that. 

Think bigger.

those 2 things
peb0t

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:11:17 PM

Guys...this coin has been manipulated over 8 satoshi in just the past few minutes with a little volume....if you want the price to rise...just make it rise....guys are yo yo-ing this coin so much its getting ridiculous.

If you want the price up just go make it happen...

XCurrency  XTgRpR2Ub3wgRQpY5YMyNVg3pjYocoy9W8
BTC 1MjV44KAiKraCQXhNCsoECzyqWAjJa8396
Crypto lover.
Silvano

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:22:29 PM

This is not a tool for gambling, it is intended to make a difference and with the support already garnered will do exactly just that. 

Think bigger.

those 2 things

agree..

EAC: eStpUnXdAACnB8mntosy1H3yiumrFwUdYU  DOGE: DQvMVeWDzetrbcYU7FFrg9Q9KEcDTeQLm2
LOT: M5qBdb43nj53Jjjf8Ci95dgQzoUriQiKDv     MOON: 2UNbhV3RUdFNRiK6wWop6gPawM9xGbbaEn
testbitcoiner

I like crypto

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:25:04 PM

what coin is going to make it?

pls vote for EAC

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400956.60
alz

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:26:11 PM

Hi guys, you will not like what I have to say but save and accept price spikes the whole purpose of this coin over the next year is to achieve maximum adoptability through price stability.  OMG who do I sound like!!?? hahaha BUT these are the facts and you can dream all you want.  My job is to look out for the future so in saying that here are your statistics for January 1st, 2015

Coins in circulation 7 billion.  Just over half of the money supply in the first year. Intended as 1 coin for every person on the planet unfortunately only a few hundred thousand will have them.  If it is millions then the price per coin will be higher and that is a positive variable based on media and profile.

Market cap on January 1st, 2015 $10 million USD - $20 million USD.

Effective EAC/USD price . $15,000,000 / 7,000,000,000 = .00214 USD - EXACTLY where it sits now, which would be MAGNIFICENT!

So there, everything has been demystified for you for the next year, I am sure many of you speculators are disappointed but instinctively you know it to be true.  Our job is to grow the community not to provide speculative bubble dogma.  Some of you may be disappointed with this but reality hurts.  This is not a tool for gambling, it is intended to make a difference and with the support already garnered will do exactly just that.  Some of the financial rewards for early adopters will come in the second year of the coins survival and this gives you an entire year to educate and spread accurate information which in return will reward you naturally.  Cryptsy is one of the most insignificant aspects of the currencies adoption.  You will not get your spikes my friends.  Think bigger.

Excellent post thanks for that, nice to have some actual hard numbers to work with the next time one of the wannabe crypto bigwigs start micro analysing the last 2 hours coinex btc exchange rate!

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:34:41 PM

Hi guys, you will not like what I have to say but save and accept price spikes the whole purpose of this coin over the next year is to achieve maximum adoptability through price stability.  OMG who do I sound like!!?? hahaha BUT these are the facts and you can dream all you want.  My job is to look out for the future so in saying that here are your statistics for January 1st, 2015

Coins in circulation 7 billion.  Just over half of the money supply in the first year. Intended as 1 coin for every person on the planet unfortunately only a few hundred thousand will have them.  If it is millions then the price per coin will be higher and that is a positive variable based on media and profile.

Effective EAC/USD price . $15,000,000 / 7,000,000,000 = .00214 USD - EXACTLY where it sits now, which would be MAGNIFICENT!

So there, everything has been demystified for you for the next year, I am sure many of you speculators are disappointed but instinctively you know it to be true.  Our job is to grow the community not to provide speculative bubble dogma.  Some of you may be disappointed with this but reality hurts.  This is not a tool for gambling, it is intended to make a difference and with the support already garnered will do exactly just that.  Some of the financial rewards for early adopters will come in the second year of the coins survival and this gives you an entire year to educate and spread accurate information which in return will reward you naturally.  Cryptsy is one of the most insignificant aspects of the currencies adoption.  You will not get your spikes my friends.  Think bigger.

Excellent post thanks for that, nice to have some actual hard numbers to work with the next time one of the wannabe crypto bigwigs start micro analysing the last 2 hours coinex btc exchange rate!

If the value per coin stays the same, this makes sense with such a huge portion of the coin volume dropping within the first year.
As much as i would love to see the coin plow to $1 a peice and have a massive market cap i wanna try and stay realistic with that, as huge gains mean huge crashes. Its one of the only coins so far i havent cussed out while waiting for a transfer... lol.

From what ive seen in the past ~6 months ive been watching crypto is its much better to have a steady growth... ive seen far to many 5000%+ gains go down the toilet in a matter of a few days lol.....

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
CoinGirl

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 08:47:22 PM

Dont have a link,

I will try to google it

Yes. It looks very nice. Cant wait to see myself holding EACs in my hand  Tongue
skorms

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:50:38 PM

If the value per coin stays the same, this makes sense with such a huge portion of the coin volume dropping within the first year.
As much as i would love to see the coin plow to $1 a peice and have a massive market cap i wanna try and stay realistic with that, as huge gains mean huge crashes. Its one of the only coins so far i havent cussed out while waiting for a transfer... lol.

From what ive seen in the past ~6 months ive been watching crypto is its much better to have a steady growth... ive seen far to many 5000%+ gains go down the toilet in a matter of a few days lol.....

At the end of the day...
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:51:44 PM

Think bigger.

those 2 things

Ok, I'd like to put in a bit of my perspective on this.

First off, EAC, like any currency or tradeable commodity is and must be a tool for gambling!

This does not negate the second statement. The two are not mutually exclusive. In fact, they can be mutually supportive.

Here's why. Gamblers are speculators. They are the most basic of speculators. All other currency speculation "above" the level of the poker table is a nuance. All business, regardless of what you are trading, is gambling. Those who say otherwise are lying. The question is who they are lying to. If they are lying to me, they failed. If they are lying to you, you have to evaluate their success. If they are lying to themselves, which is by far the most common business "sin", then they have a real problem. And it will bite them in the ass.

That particular self delusion comes from a common but wrong idea that gambling is a game of chance. In almost all cases, it is not. Lotteries, yes, but even then there is always one winner. The lottery operator. Poker is the game I most often hear described as a game of chance. Anyone who believes this has a standing invitation to play poker with me. I like winning. Gambling is a game of psychology. What do I know about you? What can I extrapolate from that knowledge about the hand you hold, the way you'll react to a potentially higher hand, to a bluff, to sheer intimidation, to a kind word?

Business is no different. You are trying to entice people to part with their coins, so you work with what you know of their mindset. In currency exchange, you can profit MORE on a "panic" than on a rise, because in a panic those with a short time preference will dump their coins cheap just because they are risk averse. The long player will OFFER low and smile broadly when they fall for it. Same as winning the pot on a pair of fives, because the guy holding a full house couldn't tell and was frightened by your demeanor. Markets are based almost entirely on emotion. The ones who can control their passions win.

Gambling gets a bad rep because people don't understand it. Most people, in my experience, are far too risk averse to be in any sort of business, let alone straight up gambling. Those who have the ability and the willingness to risk much, often gain much. Even more often after losing rather a lot. But If I were to gamble everything I could risk, lost half of it, then gained ten times that half, was it worth it? That's the way to look at it. Short term gains are nice. They really are. But if you are playing long, these little manipulations work in your favor, AND IN THE FAVOR OF THE COIN.

In the specific case of EAC, I like the developers ideas, and their enthusiasm. If they can actually pull off their direct EAC/USD exchange, and can get some merchant processing that doesn't take the hour of six BTC confirmations, then they will dominate the alt-coin market. They might even make serious inroads on BTC itself.

On the other hand, if all that matters to anyone involved is trading coins for other currencies, then it's just another flash in the pan.

Gamble on!
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:52:51 PM

For those of you who may have missed it http://www.bitcoinpins.com/earthcoin.html

^ I am with STUPID!
thekekk

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:54:26 PM

First physical Earthcoins in development
Yesterday we receive letter from small metal melting company located in the UK.
They plan is to produce first physical Earthcoin.

Spec:
- coin composition: brass 61.8%, aluminium 38.2%, black glass layer
- denomination: 10, 100 and 1000 EACs
- expected price: 8 USD (for 10 EAC coin)
- preorder: available soon

http://www.bitpla.net/

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 08:58:42 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2014, 09:10:38 PM by earthcoin

Spec:

Whoever owns this site, and whoever the metal company is, can you please contact us? (hate to say this but it doesn't look credible yet, a 3D render, new site, one post wonder..).

Thank you.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:00:39 PM

Dont have a link,

I will try to google it

Edit: duh, double post........

^ I am with STUPID!
testbitcoiner

I like crypto

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:01:18 PM

Think bigger.

those 2 things

First off, EAC, like any currency or tradeable commodity is and must be a tool for gambling!

Gamble on!

I have to correct that statement.

first of all: every currency can be used for gambling.

but no currency, no stock and no commodity must be a tool for gambling.

gambling =! speculation

gambling implies chance, while speculation implies informed decision making that is subject to chance, but is not identical to or synonymous with chance.

yes, many people here treat speculation like gambling. like it is all chance with a house advantage.

but those people usually lose their money and are never successful through decision making. they only get lucky.

the first thing you have to learn once you grow up and have enough money to invest it is this very difference between pure blind chance and informed speculation.

gambling implies that no matter how much research you put into something, the outcome will always be the starting value before research had been done.

this is the opposite of speculation
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:01:32 PM

Well, this calculation might be far of the thruth, I guess. Early 2015, there will not so many coins be worth $15.000.000. From all the alts now worth between $500.000 and lets say $20.000.000 there will be only a few survivors. Most of the coins have died and a very few survived. The survivors will be worth a lot more ( due to an quickly growing acceptance). When EAC is one of the survivers, it will be in ranks of LTC, PPC and WDC. Early 2015, I expect EAC to be worth nothing at all or clear over $ 100.000.000. As, I am holding EAC( as long as I see EAC doing well in this time( and quality-) race versus other coins ), I see EAC as a survivor and still think we can win around a 1000% in the coming year.
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 09:05:58 PM

Think bigger.

those 2 things

This does not negate the second statement. The two are not mutually exclusive. In fact, they can be mutually supportive.

Here's why. Gamblers are speculators. They are the most basic of speculators. All other currency speculation "above" the level of the poker table is a nuance. All business, regardless of what you are trading, is gambling. Those who say otherwise are lying. The question is who they are lying to. If they are lying to me, they failed. If they are lying to you, you have to evaluate their success. If they are lying to themselves, which is by far the most common business "sin", then they have a real problem. And it will bite them in the ass.

That particular self delusion comes from a common but wrong idea that gambling is a game of chance. In almost all cases, it is not. Lotteries, yes, but even then there is always one winner. The lottery operator. Poker is the game I most often hear described as a game of chance. Anyone who believes this has a standing invitation to play poker with me. I like winning. Gambling is a game of psychology. What do I know about you? What can I extrapolate from that knowledge about the hand you hold, the way you'll react to a potentially higher hand, to a bluff, to sheer intimidation, to a kind word?

Business is no different. You are trying to entice people to part with their coins, so you work with what you know of their mindset. In currency exchange, you can profit MORE on a "panic" than on a rise, because in a panic those with a short time preference will dump their coins cheap just because they are risk averse. The long player will OFFER low and smile broadly when they fall for it. Same as winning the pot on a pair of fives, because the guy holding a full house couldn't tell and was frightened by your demeanor. Markets are based almost entirely on emotion. The ones who can control their passions win.

Gambling gets a bad rep because people don't understand it. Most people, in my experience, are far too risk averse to be in any sort of business, let alone straight up gambling. Those who have the ability and the willingness to risk much, often gain much. Even more often after losing rather a lot. But If I were to gamble everything I could risk, lost half of it, then gained ten times that half, was it worth it? That's the way to look at it. Short term gains are nice. They really are. But if you are playing long, these little manipulations work in your favor, AND IN THE FAVOR OF THE COIN.

In the specific case of EAC, I like the developers ideas, and their enthusiasm. If they can actually pull off their direct EAC/USD exchange, and can get some merchant processing that doesn't take the hour of six BTC confirmations, then they will dominate the alt-coin market. They might even make serious inroads on BTC itself.

On the other hand, if all that matters to anyone involved is trading coins for other currencies, then it's just another flash in the pan.

Gamble on!

I greatly enjoyed reading this, and as an enthusiast of psyche/human behavior, can see how you probably do well with your plays, kudos thanks for your deep thoughts (more importantly the way you came across actually, this is what we need - proper insight explained well - even if the points are perfect or up for debate, so thanks for not just screaming or snarking your way through your points provoking everyone as many seem to enjoy, including some of our own supporters aka being overly defensive).

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:07:40 PM

Spec:

This is the blog's first post, why would a UK metal company contact them, (whoever they are), about EAC?

The english is not that great and the UK company wrote a letter?

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
CoinGirl

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 09:20:04 PM

Spec:

61.8% - 38.2%
Its a golden ratio  Grin
Silvano

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:23:33 PM

i'm not completely agree with this numbers.
you forget that FED with his QE is stamping every month about 85 billion dollars. and new chief Mrs Yellen is, for me, worst than Bernanke in this policy.
so, in one year, USD monetary mass will grow quantitively about 1020 billions, EAC in my best prospective, will create little more than 7 billions coins (if diff not increase). i dont think EAC in a year will be at the same value versus USD. i think EAC grow at least 100 time actual value, only by comparing inflation, regardless of whether the money from the Fed to enter or not in the real market.
Certainly you can say that FED can stop his QE when it wants, but this is uncorrect even.
FED is on an impasse. if they continue to stamp money, they know they will finish to destroy usd definitively, if they stop QE, they destroy stock market, banks and themselves immediately. no other way for FED that to continue to stamp to infinity.
Fed will announce end of QE every month, but they dont do it never.
Fed's press about end of QE are just crap, Fed know that, biggest market players know that, bankers know that, politics know that. only "normal peolpe" don't know and believe in Fed's press.

at the end,  any "serious" alt coin will have only a golden way ahead.

second issue: peoples who look they immediately gain, are in the right.
everybody is here by own reasons, and own resasons may be quickly or for long time. there aren't any difference.
short time speculator, come here and go ahead in short time, according to their accounts, their convenience and their profits, the same for people who are looking at long time.
there are no reasons to blame one or the other.

the only thing i not understand is: why if you don't get results right away you hope, immediately call these coins "death" or "failed" or "scams"?

it seems that every time somebody launch a new currency, everyone should immediately become rich.
nobody get billionaire in 20 days.
BTC founders and developers waited 3 years before to see a bit of money.......

EAC: eStpUnXdAACnB8mntosy1H3yiumrFwUdYU  DOGE: DQvMVeWDzetrbcYU7FFrg9Q9KEcDTeQLm2
LOT: M5qBdb43nj53Jjjf8Ci95dgQzoUriQiKDv     MOON: 2UNbhV3RUdFNRiK6wWop6gPawM9xGbbaEn
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: