Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
coinfingers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:40:16 PM

@24Kilo

But EAC must have a relative stable price in order to sell goods. At the moment the risk would be very high for both, the buyer and seller. At the moment you can not even write a price tag on your vegetables, as the price may be half after 2 hours. Unless those farmers like to gamble. I doubt they will.

I am the farmer... I am willing to take the gamble... all farmers are gamblers... of course... I could not run my whole business on EAC... but I could easily sell 5% for EAC... especially if that 5% were new customers... as for pricing... at the time of this writing I would be happy to peg 400EAC to $1AUD and do so for a few days... sure I am taking a risk and paying a premium for EAC... but I can afford to do so by considering the EAC as an investment to hold for the mid-term...

You could have a crate of organic veggies delivered to your door... hand-picked, hand-washed, hand-bunched... like this...

http://plynnmiller.com/farm_photos/DSC_0100_600.jpg

This will be utterly useless to you since I am in Europe but that looks great and I would happily spend my EAC (or $ for that matter) on that ! Smiley

I have this surreal image of you having a giant GPU farm in an old fashioned barn among the free range chickens that has eggs scattered underneath and is being powered by bio fuel you make yourself from pigpoop Grin (yes I have a vivid imagination, tell me about it)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mordillo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:40:53 PM

@24Kilo

My big respect for your decision. Good luck
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:41:53 PM

@24Kilo

But EAC must have a relative stable price in order to sell goods. At the moment the risk would be very high for both, the buyer and seller. At the moment you can not even write a price tag on your vegetables, as the price may be half after 2 hours. Unless those farmers like to gamble. I doubt they will.

I am the farmer... I am willing to take the gamble... all farmers are gamblers... of course... I could not run my whole business on EAC... but I could easily sell 5% for EAC... especially if that 5% were new customers... as for pricing... at the time of this writing I would be happy to peg 400EAC to $1AUD and do so for a few days... sure I am taking a risk and paying a premium for EAC... but I can afford to do so by considering the EAC as an investment to hold for the mid-term...

You could have a crate of organic veggies delivered to your door... hand-picked, hand-washed, hand-bunched... like this...

Looks great and very healty.

And im a farmer too! I farm earthcoins Smiley

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:48:47 PM

@24Kilo

just
W.O.W.
Would love to be in Aus and get your veggies for EAC.. unfortunatelly, I dont think you are going to move your business to Europe Cheesy
but you are very good!
I am very happy you have trust in EAC, its great coin and its brigh tomorrows are close to come

I would love to send you EAC for a few crates of vegetables to be delivered to homelss shelters in your area.....is this possible?

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
thens

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:49:31 PM

damn, that looks tasty! Shame you are 15 000 km away from me, I'd buy something Smiley

We only need some more time to stabilize coin value, finish apps etc and I'm sure there will be bigger initiative in this. Keep it up!
24Kilo

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:05:05 PM

I would love to send you EAC for a few crates of vegetables to be delivered to homeless shelters in your area.....is this possible?

Absolutely... I would love to do this... I know there are several 'soup kitchens' in Sydney, although I am not familiar with them.. but if you can identify the organisation of your choice and a contact... I will deliver to their door... and make sure that the crates are full and running over.

I would need to ask you to the research and contacts yourself as I am already working far too many hours... worked over 120 hours last week... and it is 01:00 here...and I should be sleeping.

But... yes... yes... yes... I can and will do this for you.

thekekk

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:10:07 PM

@24Kilo

just
W.O.W.
Would love to be in Aus and get your veggies for EAC.. unfortunatelly, I dont think you are going to move your business to Europe Cheesy
but you are very good!
I am very happy you have trust in EAC, its great coin and its brigh tomorrows are close to come

I would love to send you EAC for a few crates of vegetables to be delivered to homelss shelters in your area.....is this possible?

Just wow man!! That is marvelous I hope this push farmers in my country to do the same I would diffidently  buy if you where in my country.

Good luck with your business wish you the best

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
Trafficlearn

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:13:46 PM

I would love to send you EAC for a few crates of vegetables to be delivered to homeless shelters in your area.....is this possible?

Absolutely... I would love to do this... I know there are several 'soup kitchens' in Sydney, although I am not familiar with them.. but if you can identify the organisation of your choice and a contact... I will deliver to their door... and make sure that the crates are full and running over.

I would need to ask you to the research and contacts yourself as I am already working far too many hours... worked over 120 hours last week... and it is 01:00 here...and I should be sleeping.

Alrighty...let me see what i can do on that front and i will send you a PM.....

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
Nanolucas

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 02:14:01 PM

This would be very cool if it could be arranged. It also seems like the sort of thing you'd be able to take a bunch of pictures for then submit to some sort of news sites to give some attention to Earthcoin...I'm sure no one would complain if that happened Smiley

I'm sure it would be easy to get some donations rolling in if that were the case
Trafficlearn

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:14:56 PM

And now that EAC is on the way back up....no one is in here jumping for joy?  is everyone in the exchanges selling??

GrrrCoin

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:18:27 PM

And now that EAC is on the way back up....no one is in here jumping for joy?  is everyone in the exchanges selling??
No, we are just waiting to the moon before celebrating Wink
Silvano

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:21:01 PM

No demmand. why?

-Devs owning around 30-40% of the current coin circulation.
-The coin is easy to mine. Around 2ghs+ networkwide. With 10mhs you can get up to 40-60k eac a day.
-Block halves next year or probably december this year, so you can dump it and mine it back easily. dump to buy extra hardware and mine it back with 2x hashing power.
-No striking difference from other scrypt coins. Dev is pushing faster transaction. ahw.
-No Innovation = No Buzz.
-Like someone said above, its hard to market BTC/LTC on local shop and stores, so dev shouldn't focus on that, they should innovate to attract acceptance.

you blind. why?

- Devs own what they own, but at first day, it was like 100%, few days later, price skyrocketed, even though devs at that time still had like 90 or 80%
- Sure, coin is that easy to mine Cheesy so mine it for yourself.. actually mining of EAC is not that profitable now.. with 10 mhs rig you get around 45k per day, on current price which is around 250 satoshi, you earn 0.1125 btc / day, put your rig on Pump and Dump Coinyecoin and you walk away with like 0.5 - 1 btc per day, depending how dumb buyer you find
- sure, buy HW with 2x hashing power from few days of mining Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy you obviously dont have clue about scrypt mining, availability and prices of HW
- true, but then there is only litecoin.. and actually.. why should be litecoin be number 1? It pretty sux in my eyes, I like EAC more.. its faster, fresh, has great support... nobody cares of litecoin today.. even its creator Lee is running coinbase.com exchange for btc only, which I dont really understand..
- ha, EAC with its android app launching soon will be very close to be adopted on wider range.. imagine having QR code on goodz, scan it with your phone and have transaction confirmed in few seconds.. that is EAC... and this applications are actually what makes difference.. on other coins, no one gives a fuck whether it has apps or not..

10Mh/s hardware, in europe (i'm in Italy), cost around 7000$, that are 8.5 BTC that are 4250000 EAC. 10Mh/s rig has a power consumption wich is around 3.5/3.8 Kwh, each day, that are 18$ day that are 0.022 BTC that are 11000 EAC day. so for double your hashrate, u need about 125 days of mining at the actual diff. not so easy like u think....

(used: BTC/USD exchange: 820$
EAC/BTC exchange: 0.00000200
10Mh/s rig mine 45000 EAC day)

EAC: eStpUnXdAACnB8mntosy1H3yiumrFwUdYU  DOGE: DQvMVeWDzetrbcYU7FFrg9Q9KEcDTeQLm2
LOT: M5qBdb43nj53Jjjf8Ci95dgQzoUriQiKDv     MOON: 2UNbhV3RUdFNRiK6wWop6gPawM9xGbbaEn
minerman1234

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:22:38 PM

No demmand. why?

-Devs owning around 30-40% of the current coin circulation.
-The coin is easy to mine. Around 2ghs+ networkwide. With 10mhs you can get up to 40-60k eac a day.
-Block halves next year or probably december this year, so you can dump it and mine it back easily. dump to buy extra hardware and mine it back with 2x hashing power.
-No striking difference from other scrypt coins. Dev is pushing faster transaction. ahw.
-No Innovation = No Buzz.
-Like someone said above, its hard to market BTC/LTC on local shop and stores, so dev shouldn't focus on that, they should innovate to attract acceptance.

These are horrible points.  Responses:
  • The pre-mine argument again.  I've been here since people argued that they owned 80% of all coins currently on the market.  As each day passes, that number becomes lower and lower, and weakens the argument
  • A coin being easy to mine doesn't hold any weight.  Every coin starts off easy to mine.  This coin is still very young.  Not to mention, the minute that the coin's popularity increases, that whole argument goes out the window.
  • See above.
  • No striking innovation?  I'm not sure what you're looking at, but this coin is very different from a lot of the other garbage hitting the market.  What would it take, another coin made from scratch to convince you?  Look around you, in the real world, innovation doesn't always equal success.  All it takes sometimes is to do something better than the last person.
  • This coin has plenty of buzz.  Look at the thread size, look at the whirlwind development surrounding it, look at the products being created as a result of it already.  We're obviously not looking at the same coin if you've missed all this.
  • See above

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
GrrrCoin

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:25:33 PM

BTW, don't forget to vote for EAC here if you didn't https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397540.0 Wink
Mordillo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:25:42 PM

No, we are just waiting to the moon before celebrating Wink

+1  Cheesy
24Kilo

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:29:11 PM

I wish folks would stop equating EAC or any crypto-coin to BTC/USD... yes... we all need a base-line measurement of value... but we need to think about what EAC is worth... in real terms.

Example...

That crate of veggies is ~ $60AUD... so using 400EAC to $1AUD... you would need 24,000EAC for your week's worth of veggies. Let's say you have the typical 3x280X mining rig pushing out 2.1Mh/s... at the current difficulty of 40... you would be getting 10,000EAC per day... so while you are at work, doing your day job... your miner is happily mining away on EAC... 3 days of the week would give you about 30,000EAC... instead of thinking... how much is that in BTC or Fiat... there is a week's supply of fresh, organic veggies... a day to pay a weeks worth of power for the miner and then 3 days of the week left to put in the bank.

We as sellers and buyers are going to have to take risks in establishing value for EAC... I may price my veggies for the week at 400EAC to $1AUD only to have the price drop to 600EAC to AUD, or you as the buyer may place your order for a week's supply of veggies only to have the price rise to 200EAC to $1AUD... but we are going to have to do this to create value for EAC... only by using EAC to buy real goods and services is the price of EAC going to stabilise... everything else speculation and speculation brings volatility.

This is why I am offering veggies... others may be able to offer baked goods, knitted sweaters, quilts, or many of the cottage industries where the greatest cost of the product is the time to make it, thus allowing the seller to 'gamble' with the value of their time... so being able to hold a certain amount of EAC till the price stabilises and then be able to average out the pricing.

Crypto-currency must leave the realm of the computer geek to be successful... it must be able to buy real goods and services... and it must priced sensibly. The ideal mature price of EAC would be around 1EAC to $1USD... this means that in many countries of the world, EAC and dollar pricing would be nearly interchangeable... no fancy math involved.

I wish I had a product that I could easily ship world-wide... I am getting too tired to be able to think clearly... but you get the idea... hopefully.
hash.so

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:34:15 PM

Come mine EarthCoin with us:

https://eac.hash.so/

* EU and US stratum servers!
* 0% pool fee!
* vardiff
* PPLNS
* Fast servers
* Professional server admin (no downtime)

Same user/pass/workers work for all of our pools!

Point your miners at:
stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337/
stratum+tcp://pool-us.hash.so:1337/

And switch the coin from the frontend. It's very nice, you will like it Smiley

Pool support thread here

Hash.so mining pools with easy coin switching! vardiff, pplns, and 0% fee (1% default donation). Come join us! Smiley
Currently we have 40 scrypt coins and adding new ones all the time.
Support/request thread here.
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 02:37:32 PM

I just got 12 000 Eac profit playing Gaia   Cool
Cartman is most profitable now !!!
http://gaia.l8.lv/

Please stop advertising this game/gamble in this thread Smiley That goes for all - we regret these were even made to be honest.

Thank you.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Nanolucas

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 02:38:51 PM

I wish folks would stop equating EAC or any crypto-coin to BTC/USD... yes... we all need a base-line measurement of value... but we need to think about what EAC is worth... in real terms.

Example...

That crate of veggies is ~ $60AUD... so using 400EAC to $1AUD... you would need 24,000EAC for your week's worth of veggies. Let's say you have the typical 3x280X mining rig pushing out 2.1Mh/s... at the current difficulty of 40... you would be getting 10,000EAC per day... so while you are at work, doing your day job... your miner is happily mining away on EAC... 3 days of the week would give you about 30,000EAC... instead of thinking... how much is that in BTC or Fiat... there is a week's supply of fresh, organic veggies... a day to pay a weeks worth of power for the miner and then 3 days of the week left to put in the bank.

We as sellers and buyers are going to have to take risks in establishing value for EAC... I may price my veggies for the week at 400EAC to $1AUD only to have the price drop to 600EAC to AUD, or you as the buyer may place your order for a week's supply of veggies only to have the price rise to 200EAC to $1AUD... but we are going to have to do this to create value for EAC... only by using EAC to buy real goods and services is the price of EAC going to stabilise... everything else speculation and speculation brings volatility.

This is why I am offering veggies... others may be able to offer baked goods, knitted sweaters, quilts, or many of the cottage industries where the greatest cost of the product is the time to make it, thus allowing the seller to 'gamble' with the value of their time... so being able to hold a certain amount of EAC till the price stabilises and then be able to average out the pricing.

Crypto-currency must leave the realm of the computer geek to be successful... it must be able to buy real goods and services... and it must priced sensibly. The ideal mature price of EAC would be around 1EAC to $1USD... this means that in many countries of the world, EAC and dollar pricing would be nearly interchangeable... no fancy math involved.

I wish I had a product that I could easily ship world-wide... I am getting too tired to be able to think clearly... but you get the idea... hopefully.

This is exactly right and very well put.
thens

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:40:59 PM

I just got 12 000 Eac profit playing Gaia   Cool
Cartman is most profitable now !!!
http://gaia.l8.lv/

welcome to my ignore list
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: