Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:54:01 AM

Things I would buy with EAC... flashlights, first-aid supplies, knives, multi-tools, boots, ... but has to be top quality... Sure-Fire, Leatherman, Benchmade, Danner, etc and etc... things I buy and use everyday.

Things I would sell for EAC... organic fruit and veggies...

If you are in Australia in the Sydney region... I will happily sell farm-fresh, hand-picked organic fruit, veggies, and pototaoes for EAC... and could be delivered to your door.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:58:16 AM

Hi everyone,

Let's clarify some things, mathematically, socially and enthusiastically!  You guys are incredible.  From android and iphone apps to t-shirts and pins to merchant adoption.  Simply incredible.

First, at $0.0025 in USD value, the creation of the money supply suggests that $35,000 USD are created each day.  Unless through your efforts, the proliferation of information and education regarding EarthCoin continue, the coin will continue to drop until it finds equilibrium where the USD value creation of the money supply equals the actual perception of the creation of value through your collective efforts.  This is the math behind any crypto-currency.  Adoption.  Reaching equilibrium is our first step and then building upon it.

Now many of you may not want to here the truth about how perception can trump reality but it is what it is.  I am also a realist and I do understand that the thought process and work required to create value is beyond many people.  It was quoted by a member that he has bought and stored his EarthCoins in hopes that someday they are valuable.  I commend that, good for him and hopefully with our work they will be.  But his work is also required as are all of your efforts.  It is an intangible effort, you can not feel it or smell it or touch it, it is simply bringing up EarthCoin at a dinner or at school or at the office and educating people around you.  Helping spread the dogma of the safety and security of crypto-currencies in general.  By waking people up.  Now the environment is littered with scammers but the underlying technology that forms the basis of the currency is indisputable!

So what we do know is that the sell side is plenty.  The buy side is growing but still much smaller than the sell side.  Even if you were have merchants adopt the coin, a  purchase for a good or service would have to be redeemable in USD or BTC to provide the merchant with his costs back.  This also adds to the sell side.

What needs to be accomplished is the widening of the demographic of the buy side.  Mechanisms and educations that provide for belief and trust in purchasing EarthCoins.  With a falling price and a short time horizon this can become difficult until such time prices rise but they are usually short lived.  80% of the life of a crypto-currency is spent during falling prices.  Even BTC.  Regard the last 4 years.  80% of the time the price falls and only 20% of the time the price rises it just rises much more percentage wise then it fell Wink  EAC will be no different.  

So what do we do with all this free time?!  That is easy, reach equilibrium through our collective efforts by creating things about EAC.  Grow the base, discover and create amongst ourselves a brand that unites us, talk to people, create tools that allow for EAC purchases and inspire confidence, but most of all educate.  Ask yourself what do I need to believe to be able to buy EAC's and provide that path to undertsnading to others.  It is that simple, there is no way to definitively measure your efforts, you just know that it has added to the community instinctively and that you were and are a part of something great!  Great job everyone and keep the creativity coming.  I will be working on a peice to exemplify more about what EAC has to offer and your thoughts are demanded! Wink  ttys

Nice comment.
I understand what you are trying to say and feel in the same way.. (i dont know how that sound in eng. because my english is not as good as it should), but i think this can be a very big important thing. I mean the crypto-currency-system mixed with sustainability and all goals of Earthcoin.

Actually im trying to make a partnership with a NGO(non-govermental-organisation) to spread the word and to support the foundation. This NGO is made by thousands of students in europe of a global subject and is imho the perfect fitting NGO to have a partnership with...

I also participated there and had a good time, furthermore i know one of their heads.

Therefore, in my free time, im trying to achieve my goal to raise awareness of Earthcoin and all crypto-currencies!

Tomorrow I will meet him and will see what happens.

I cannot promise that it will be a success, but in my world, i have better arguments, because english limits my skills Smiley

I hope to come up with some good news tomorrow.

And IF it works, we have hundreds more listeners.

cheers.

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
lucoia

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:07:06 AM

Hi everyone,

Let's clarify some things, mathematically, socially and enthusiastically!  You guys are incredible.  From android and iphone apps to t-shirts and pins to merchant adoption.  Simply incredible.

First, at $0.0025 in USD value, the creation of the money supply suggests that $35,000 USD are created each day.  Unless through your efforts, the proliferation of information and education regarding EarthCoin continue, the coin will continue to drop until it finds equilibrium where the USD value creation of the money supply equals the actual perception of the creation of value through your collective efforts.  This is the math behind any crypto-currency.  Adoption.  Reaching equilibrium is our first step and then building upon it.

Now many of you may not want to here the truth about how perception can trump reality but it is what it is.  I am also a realist and I do understand that the thought process and work required to create value is beyond many people.  It was quoted by a member that he has bought and stored his EarthCoins in hopes that someday they are valuable.  I commend that, good for him and hopefully with our work they will be.  But his work is also required as are all of your efforts.  It is an intangible effort, you can not feel it or smell it or touch it, it is simply bringing up EarthCoin at a dinner or at school or at the office and educating people around you.  Helping spread the dogma of the safety and security of crypto-currencies in general.  By waking people up.  Now the environment is littered with scammers but the underlying technology that forms the basis of the currency is indisputable!

So what we do know is that the sell side is plenty.  The buy side is growing but still much smaller than the sell side.  Even if you were have merchants adopt the coin, a  purchase for a good or service would have to be redeemable in USD or BTC to provide the merchant with his costs back.  This also adds to the sell side.

What needs to be accomplished is the widening of the demographic of the buy side.  Mechanisms and educations that provide for belief and trust in purchasing EarthCoins.  With a falling price and a short time horizon this can become difficult until such time prices rise but they are usually short lived.  80% of the life of a crypto-currency is spent during falling prices.  Even BTC.  Regard the last 4 years.  80% of the time the price falls and only 20% of the time the price rises it just rises much more percentage wise then it fell Wink  EAC will be no different.  

So what do we do with all this free time?!  That is easy, reach equilibrium through our collective efforts by creating things about EAC.  Grow the base, discover and create amongst ourselves a brand that unites us, talk to people, create tools that allow for EAC purchases and inspire confidence, but most of all educate.  Ask yourself what do I need to believe to be able to buy EAC's and provide that path to undertsnading to others.  It is that simple, there is no way to definitively measure your efforts, you just know that it has added to the community instinctively and that you were and are a part of something great!  Great job everyone and keep the creativity coming.  I will be working on a peice to exemplify more about what EAC has to offer and your thoughts are demanded! Wink  ttys
Good points, it's exactly what I'm trying to do with the little time and little knowlege in technology I have. Since I discovered cryptos this summer I was telling all of my friends about the possibilities you got mining (basically nobody I know knows anything about bitcoin and cryptos in Italy) I pointed them in LTC mining and lendings on bitfinex as a great investment, 2 weeks ago I told the most of them to start mine EAC instead, but this is kinda a passive way of seeing the crypto world, it was since I sold a thing to a friend of mine and he payed me in EAC that I really understood the incredible potential of crypto coins, and how to use them and promote them in an active way, to expand, create adoption, perception, value and safety, and since I have a great faith in EAC, that's what I'm trying to do.
biochemist

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:35:14 AM

We should pitch it to the Occupy Wallstreet movement.
WesandEAC

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:43:01 AM

We should pitch it to the Occupy Wallstreet movement.

With EAC and others their days are numbered with their debt game. Wink  No one is buying into the "American Dream" - code name - debt. Haha.  Eventually they will come calling to you/us my friend when their paper system falls apart and they need food because all of a sudden there are not enough American Dollars to buy that food - but there will be crypto's!   Ok maybe a little far fetched but you get the idea.  This phenomenon will move fast but do not doubt what I said 80% of the time crypto's experience falling prices in fact the model is very clear.

Falling prices for 6-8 months slow the adoption of information down and people come into the coin slowly because there is no hype and just a hope of a future and then the price spikes, those people are let off the train with some profits and the risk takers jump on board to take it to its peak.  A lot of people get trapped but the proliferation of the information of the coin spreads like wild fire and adoption is sped up, then the doldrums again and the then those trapped people are let off the train and the proliferation of information of the coin occur again bringing exponentially more people to the idea, cycle repeats itself 3-4 times before real volume and liquidity arise.  Be prepared.  If you are a quick profit taker and wish no part in the growth of an idea then my advice to you is to wait until EAC starts approaching 800 satoshi's and buy like hell Wink  Otherwise have fun and enjoy growing the community and fortune will fall upon you naturally with time.
ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 04:50:54 AM

Hey Guys, for anyone familiar with the Ponzi-scheme game : Gaia.l8.lv - I am offering a 20,000 EAC Bounty to anyone who buys 'Freddy Mercury' Planet currently sponsored by Larry Ellison.

Basically you are incentivized by me to bail me out at cost, and you therefore increase your odds of winning because if someone sponsors the planet from you within 24 hours, you will also get paid out 93K+ EARTHCOINS. So basically if you currently have a balance of 77K earthcoins you are willing to take a small risk with, I will instantly pay you 20K when you buy, then when(if) someone else 'sponsors' the planet within 24 hours, you will be given 93K additional EAC! You then would turn 77K EAC into 190K earthcoins!!!!

If you are wealthy in Earthcoins, you can also rebuy your planet if no one sponsors!!! I don't see how you can lose! Tongue

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:04:39 AM

How about if we begin to organize locally and see if it spawns some more grassroots efforts to bring the coin to the real world.  first by country then buy state....then city....etc...local EAC groups

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:11:55 AM

Please add multipool.us to your list of pools.  Stratum only, port 3359, 1.5% fee, proportional.

Thanks!

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
eevel

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:15:32 AM

Hey Guys, for anyone familiar with the Ponzi-scheme game : Gaia.l8.lv - I am offering a 20,000 EAC Bounty to anyone who buys 'Freddy Mercury' Planet currently sponsored by Larry Ellison.

Basically you are incentivized by me to bail me out at cost, and you therefore increase your odds of winning because if someone sponsors the planet from you within 24 hours, you will also get paid out 93K+ EARTHCOINS. So basically if you currently have a balance of 77K earthcoins you are willing to take a small risk with, I will instantly pay you 20K when you buy, then when(if) someone else 'sponsors' the planet within 24 hours, you will be given 93K additional EAC! You then would turn 77K EAC into 190K earthcoins!!!!

If you are wealthy in Earthcoins, you can also rebuy your planet if no one sponsors!!! I don't see how you can lose! Tongue

You don't quite understand how it works. If I buy you out 77514.837 EAC then the price will jump to 100769.288 EAC for the next buyer but you only get 93017 of that so you only make 15,503 you pay 20,000 EAC my exposure is still 55,514, and no one is going to buy at 100,769 and a 20% consolidation leaving you with 15502 when no one buys and a loss overall of 40,000. You got caught holding the bag my friend.
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:15:48 AM

let's make "plant a tree" campaign using earthcoins

1 BTC = 1 BTC
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:24:35 AM

let's make "plant a tree" campaign using earthcoins

Its a good idea,  a straight up plant a tree campaign.   We could mix it up too. 

aa417444103

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:42:40 AM

Proposal out of a shopping mall. .
bonnebaguette

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:50:56 AM

Someone can help me to send a mail to BTC8 in chinese please ?

I ve made a deposit of 50K EAC and it never showed up on the exchange ... Coin are just lost in the blockchain or what ?

Maybe some guys from Earthcoin China could help me please ?

Best regards

blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:09:21 AM

Hi guys,
please consider small donation on great EAC project here:
http://earthcointalk.org/groups/sponsorship-for-our-volunteering-the-jaguar-rescue-center/

its not mine by any mean, I just donated a bit and it really feels great Smiley
So lets spread the good around the world!
darkrocky34

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:40:38 AM

I ve made a deposit of 50K EAC and it never showed up on the exchange ... Coin are just lost in the blockchain or what ?

Best regards

Does it occur the deposit ID? Or just nothing appear in BTC-8?

Give me your address, maybe I can help you to ask the admin.
bonnebaguette

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:03:43 AM

Best regards

Does it occur the deposit ID? Or just nothing appear in BTC-8?

Give me your address, maybe I can help you to ask the admin.

Problem solved ! Thx for your help
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:22:19 AM

Can someone tell me why this coin is not on Cryptsy yet?

Is the dev still on this thing?
flasheart

Activity: 140

90% of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:22:45 AM

I believe in Earthcoin

But how do we get others to?   Huh

One suggestion is to create an eBay auction site... We can call it Earthbay or Crypto-Auction or whatnot...

I have various things worth money around the house that I'll gladly auction for EAC.

I'm sure others would support this as well.... We get community members to help build up the auction house and the dev team to advertise the auction house... could be a win / win

Heck when I get my scrypt ASIC's I'll sell my R9 280 Sapphire Toxics for EAC

FLASHEART COMPUTRONIC AND CRYPTOGRAPHIC MINING DISPENSARY

EAC: ejivtoN3m1FmNvN8N3E4gSh8AX6XNMhzB2 | LTC: LVqAT6xBbxytnZ4ndVgD2BQNUtb6Dv59Cn | BTC: 187P7jMH5VeFCFRNBQcePZkAvEMDZ2JXsb  Anything else isn't worth keeping.
Nanolucas

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 08:24:29 AM

Can someone tell me why this coin is not on Cryptsy yet?

Is the dev still on this thing?

Earthcoin development has been extremely strong so far.

No one knows why it isn't on Cryptsy yet but it seems they haven't actually made any public statements since December 30th.
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:34:50 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 08:51:06 AM by skywave

App = nice, but suggestion: please do not trim the trailing zeros.. Smiley

I fully agree..!
How many times have a misread different coin values in shock compared to another one thinking it suddenly lost value to one above - later to realize a 0 was missing in one of them

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: