Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2019, 10:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SKY] Skycoin Launch Announcement  (Read 379697 times)
rojarsmith

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:43:09 PM

show me a police report. If not this project is a total scam.

You got the truth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Exister

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:47:16 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 04:19:30 PM by Exister

show me a police report. If not this project is a total scam.
Appears to be a Chinese police report posted here on biz.
http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/9960017

Live interview of Synth on Keith Wareing's youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL5wVMUJJ7w&feature=youtu.be
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

transformed into some weird conspiracy ranting meth fueled schizophrenic posts...

Nice recap about a Creep who ridicules his wife in public.

This project has been perfectly "fair"...
Since for the last year everyone was able to buy SKY at about 60000 sat and sell for 300000 sat = 500%...
If anyone did the reverse, well, this is a great time to evaluate your limited trading skills.

Unfortunately, SKY will not be the "next internet"...
But is officially now in the Crypto Ghetto along with XVC, AMP and many other sketchy has-beens...
Oh, there will be a pump or two to get your money out... but the party is over.    

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:59:10 AM

transformed into some weird conspiracy ranting meth fueled schizophrenic posts...

Nice recap about a Creep who ridicules his wife in public.

This project has been perfectly "fair"...
Since for the last year everyone was able to buy SKY at about 60000 sat and sell for 300000 sat = 500%...
If anyone did the reverse, well, this is a great time to evaluate your limited trading skills.

Unfortunately, SKY will not be the "next internet"...
But is officially now in the Crypto Ghetto along with XVC, AMP and many other sketchy has-beens...
Oh, there will be a pump or two to get your money out... but the party is over.    

TBH, I had a lot of hope for this project. It seemed original and like a good idea at the time, with all the new info being leaked I will have to reconsider my point of view.

The weird meth-headesk rants should've given it away.
Beejae

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

Oh my God! What if Skycoin dies, aren't all the other projects built on top of it (Apollo and MDL Talent, Kittycash etc) gonna bite the dust too? This is horrible for investors in these projects. God help y'all!
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

Oh my God! What if Skycoin dies, aren't all the other projects built on top of it (Apollo and MDL Talent, Kittycash etc) gonna bite the dust too? This is horrible for investors in these projects. God help y'all!

It's open source, anyone can continue and improve it if they so feel like it.

I am not a coder, so don't ask me.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:49:54 PM

Took about 60 seconds with Google to find out who "Synth" is:

Brandon Smietana from Buffalo, NY... here's his Twitter and Linkedin:

https://twitter.com/brandonsmietana?lang=en

https://cn.linkedin.com/in/brandon-smietana-16389812

It's funny because "smietana" means "sour cream" in Polish...
At these prices, everyone do your own research as always Smiley
Milarepa0907

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:05:14 PM

What do you mean?
whotheff

Activity: 658
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:54:36 PM

"mass social control research" Interesting Smiley

Have a 24/7 PC? Forge Metahash coins for free: Metagather
mv1986

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

I would love to fill my bags with some $SKY but I don't know if the price will go down some more. I don't have any of the coins right now tho... Anyone thinks it's a good buy right now?

Set yourself a price target and go with it. Nobody can predict the future. Just do your research and come up with a price that you are willing to pay.

Everything must be a meaningful experience later on. Now it is still unclear whether the price will go right away. Everything can still happen whether it's cheap or more expensive.

That's going to be the case forever. And that is why price targets (adjusted for most recent information) are so important. If you don't have targets you act emotionally and will always fail to find good entry and exit situations.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Capoboss

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

There are people out there calling to buy skycoin.
They dont know whats happening and will happen.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

I would love to fill my bags with some $SKY but I don't know if the price will go down some more. I don't have any of the coins right now tho... Anyone thinks it's a good buy right now?

Set yourself a price target and go with it. Nobody can predict the future. Just do your research and come up with a price that you are willing to pay.

Everything must be a meaningful experience later on. Now it is still unclear whether the price will go right away. Everything can still happen whether it's cheap or more expensive.

That's going to be the case forever. And that is why price targets (adjusted for most recent information) are so important. If you don't have targets you act emotionally and will always fail to find good entry and exit situations.

As a trader your mortal adversaries are:

(a)  exchanges, insiders, expert traders

(b)  randomness

Some things that work in your favor:

(a)  taking profits in random pumps

(b)  constantly swing trading to capture big spreads

(c)  understanding randomness and basic gambling math  

One month ago there was a one week window to sell SKY at 300000-500000 sat...
Everyone who sold at least 50% of their SKY into that pump is sitting on profits right now...
And swing trading at 100000 sat... and not very concerned that the current SKY situation is completely random.
mv1986

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

As a trader your mortal adversaries are:

(a)  exchanges, insiders, expert traders

(b)  randomness

Some things that work in your favor:

(a)  taking profits in random pumps

(b)  constantly swing trading to capture big spreads

(c)  understanding randomness and basic gambling math  

One month ago there was a one week window to sell SKY at 300000-500000 sat...
Everyone who sold at least 50% of their SKY into that pump is sitting on profits right now...
And swing trading at 100000 sat... and not very concerned that the current SKY situation is completely random.

That's a good quick and precise explanation of how it works. I believe that (a) is a massive factor, maybe much more significant than many people think. These exchanges and insiders are the super powers in this game. Not a friend of swing trading, but everyone should do as it pleases.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:44:43 PM

Partnership With Binance
https://coindar.org/en/event/skycoin-sky-partnership-with-binance-11003
MrSquiggle

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

Wow - clearly Binance have not done their homework.  This is one of the problems with the cryptocurrency space, it moves so fast, with so many new actors it seems that even respected organisations either do not have the time to investigate a company and it's leadership properly, or are simply letting the $$ speak, regardless of integrity of the company and it's leadership.   This will all catchup to these exchanges one day and you can count on repercussions.  So who will pay for the time and effort it takes to properly vet these multi million dollar corporations?   Clearly exchanges are unwilling or unable to do this themselves.  So who will?  Central, governing authorities will.  It is a shame that this space as immature (and I am not referring to its age) and so greedy that we in fact need regulation to the extent that every company will be forced to pay for third party audits at every level of their operations.

All due to the bad eggs.  And SKY under the leadership of the man that calls himself SYNTH is now a bad egg.  Its lack of transparency, and shady operations, together with the utter contempt it shows its own investors has created a climate of resentment and anger.  What happens when this occurs?  BIG brother sees an opportunity to enter with it's guiding hand of regulation, and we all pay for it.   
Exister

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

Wow - clearly Binance have not done their homework.  This is one of the problems with the cryptocurrency space, it moves so fast, with so many new actors it seems that even respected organisations either do not have the time to investigate a company and it's leadership properly, or are simply letting the $$ speak, regardless of integrity of the company and it's leadership.   This will all catchup to these exchanges one day and you can count on repercussions.  So who will pay for the time and effort it takes to properly vet these multi million dollar corporations?   Clearly exchanges are unwilling or unable to do this themselves.  So who will?  Central, governing authorities will.  It is a shame that this space as immature (and I am not referring to its age) and so greedy that we in fact need regulation to the extent that every company will be forced to pay for third party audits at every level of their operations.

All due to the bad eggs.  And SKY under the leadership of the man that calls himself SYNTH is now a bad egg.  Its lack of transparency, and shady operations, together with the utter contempt it shows its own investors has created a climate of resentment and anger.  What happens when this occurs?  BIG brother sees an opportunity to enter with it's guiding hand of regulation, and we all pay for it.    

Let me get this straight. Binance having entered a partnership with Skycoin does not mean that people like yourself who have been calling Skycoin a scam all year are just waging a FUD campaign. It means that Binance, despite having raised a modest 15 million dollars in its 2017 ICO and subsequently becoming the most successful crypto exchange in the world, is incompetent?
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

It will be huge and thus help in the efficiency of operations in the long term. The project is developing very quickly !!!) The concept on this site is such a luxurious, very promising information. Thanks to the team that worked on this powerful project!!
Alohaboy?!

Merit: 506

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:12:19 AM

Wow - clearly Binance have not done their homework.  This is one of the problems with the cryptocurrency space, it moves so fast, with so many new actors it seems that even respected organisations either do not have the time to investigate a company and it's leadership properly, or are simply letting the $$ speak, regardless of integrity of the company and it's leadership.   This will all catchup to these exchanges one day and you can count on repercussions.  So who will pay for the time and effort it takes to properly vet these multi million dollar corporations?   Clearly exchanges are unwilling or unable to do this themselves.  So who will?  Central, governing authorities will.  It is a shame that this space as immature (and I am not referring to its age) and so greedy that we in fact need regulation to the extent that every company will be forced to pay for third party audits at every level of their operations.

All due to the bad eggs.  And SKY under the leadership of the man that calls himself SYNTH is now a bad egg.  Its lack of transparency, and shady operations, together with the utter contempt it shows its own investors has created a climate of resentment and anger.  What happens when this occurs?  BIG brother sees an opportunity to enter with it's guiding hand of regulation, and we all pay for it.   

Well I think binance did their homework pretty well. If you rethink what the year long plan for the skycoin ecosystem is, you would realize how important that step is. You can think about the project whatever you like, but there is still far more action behind the scenes. I don't think binance is in any need to connect the reputable exchange in any sort of bad publicity.

The new Cryptocurrency book "The Magical World of Cryptocurrencies" is out now and available for free to everyone!
Make sure to contribute and give something back to the community.
Visit https://coined1.com or the bitcointalk.org thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088332.0;topicseen
clan23

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:20:44 PM

Wow - clearly Binance have not done their homework.  This is one of the problems with the cryptocurrency space, it moves so fast, with so many new actors it seems that even respected organisations either do not have the time to investigate a company and it's leadership properly, or are simply letting the $$ speak, regardless of integrity of the company and it's leadership.   This will all catchup to these exchanges one day and you can count on repercussions.  So who will pay for the time and effort it takes to properly vet these multi million dollar corporations?   Clearly exchanges are unwilling or unable to do this themselves.  So who will?  Central, governing authorities will.  It is a shame that this space as immature (and I am not referring to its age) and so greedy that we in fact need regulation to the extent that every company will be forced to pay for third party audits at every level of their operations.

All due to the bad eggs.  And SKY under the leadership of the man that calls himself SYNTH is now a bad egg.  Its lack of transparency, and shady operations, together with the utter contempt it shows its own investors has created a climate of resentment and anger.  What happens when this occurs?  BIG brother sees an opportunity to enter with it's guiding hand of regulation, and we all pay for it.    

This opinion is clearly payed FUD.  

Skycoin is one of the best projects and Binance knows this. That is why they make a partnership.

Many posts will be written to damage Skycoin because the goverment fears this project.

Fuck you liars spreading lies about skycoin.  

Fuck you for taking money to give out false information and spreading FUD about Skycoin!

Shame on you @MrSquiggle!!!
prix

Activity: 752
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:09:18 AM

Can anyone tell about the distribution of the Sky? How many coins does the Synth have, how many undistributed, whether there will be any drops, sales, etc.
I read the blog on the sky site with distribution tag, but it's not clear for me.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.