Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:31:43 PM

I would like to quote this line from the whitepaper and emphasize on the choices that can be made by using Cryptoriya

Cryptoriya offers the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with
crypto to crypto,
crypto to cash,
crypto to bank deposit as well as
crypto to the card.

Cryptoriya can be use as payment and exchange platform as well. Good thing is we have a lot of options from crypto currencies to cash and even bank deposit and card.
Indeed they're so much to offer for all of their user's, but i think all of this feature is have limitations depending on what card the user are holding... And the point is what bank they're planning to tie up since they are using blockchain technology that need to clarify for all that new to this technology, though master card and visa are already existing in the market but not with the blockchain...

What more can you ask for with Cryptoriya. Yes of-course there will be difference between the regular card and the luxury version. People who choose the luxury version will enjoy lower charge rate and more benefits. I think with the option of crypto to the card it will be similar to visa or master card.

I agree with you. The luxury card, of course, has a greater privilege than of the regular card. This is because of the loyalty of the card owner to the project.  By simply using these cards, you will be able to convert and transact crypto to other currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:15:18 PM

I don't know if you have already glance at the official telegram of CryptoRiya. Well, if you see it, you will shock by the number of the community. Imagine, CryptoRiya have 75K members. That is a huge number to a starter ICO. If you want to join, here is the link: @cryptoriya
I guess CryptoRiya launch its airdrop when they start because 75K members of telegram is not a joke. It requires a huge promotion before it will become popular. Having a big community will help the project to reach its hard cap during token sale. Hope that half of its members are real investors.

Usually not all of those members are real. Will CryptoRiya do anything to take that into consideration?
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.

This question really caught my attention. That I am waiting also for an answer to this interesting question. We really need to clarify things to be able to fully support this project. Though, this is really a great and promising project for everyone in terms of converting our cryptocurrency. We also want to know if it is really feasible especially now that the government closely monitoring the crypto industry.

They don’t need a kyc once you have a visa or mastercard you can just swipe it anywhere. They just need to operate on a country that doesn’t mind cryptocurrency. Also having visa and mastercard id an international thing. Government doesn’t have the rights to block those people that will have Cryptoriya master or visa card. Visa and mastercard is good as cash in almost all atm branches around the world

They don't need KYC for their users to be able to convert your crypto into cash because they have an offshore bank. Cryptoriya will be having an Offshore bank. Once you convert your token, cryptoriya's offshore bank account will transfer then the fiat money directly on your bank account. That's how I understand the process.

the process seems so simple but the actual cashing out from your cryptocurrency is still blurry for me. because right now, to get your money in fiat, you really need to present valid IDs to get your cash in any part of the world. so realising their mission is lil bit tough.
They will probably be partnering with an agent company available worldwide. Cryptoriya won't need KYC but depending on each country, most of them would require you to fill out your information and show a valid ID due to AML laws. Also, you might need to check on your AML laws to make sure that you can actually receive the amount and not get your money held by them.

That is right, well for me getting the information or the KYC is for a good purposes then, especially if you are holding a big amount of money, as we know that cryptocurrency now is easily hack and there are many fishing site out there, so we need to transfer it on our atm card for us to be safe.
does it mean this project will be one of the largest exchange systems because it can convert to all the currencies of each country (sorry if my understanding is wrong)? with a more easily understood system I think this project will be easy to attract investors to join

That is right, this project will attract many investors to use a card whereas they can easily convert their crypto to cash anytime and anywhere like on how we use our local card in withdrawing our money.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

You can follow Cryptoriya medium page if you want to know more from them.
Never be late from their updates!

Follow medium page at https//www.medium.com/cryptoriya to get our news update.

50% bonus still available on their sale! go grab it!
Frob1992

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:57:28 AM

Hi Admin, Is there any AIRDROP tokens distributed?  Is there any KYC required?  Please advise
josiagithinji

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:17:26 AM

Hi,
I apply to be in involved in airdrop.
For this awesome project!
Twitter :@ josiahgithinjiz
Wallet: 0x8d646a66Bce937aBBF0118Fd18CCd378f48D2553
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

By following an easy and straight forward procedure, anyone can exchange
cryptocurrency into Cash.

1. User can visit our website www.cryptoriya.io/application
2. User first select crypto-currency which you have to exchange for cash.
3. Select which cryptocurrency you want to exchange.
4. Send your cryptocurrency to the displayed address.
5. Eight-digit code has generated in website or mobile application.
6. By having reference eight-digit code and order no, you can locate the agent which is available worldwide.
7. Then you have to meet with an agent and show them your order number and reference number.
8. The agent checked the order details in the system and generated otp will come to your mobile no and email.
9. Than you have to share the otp with your agent.
By doing all the procedure, the agent can give you cash amount that you are demanding.

This is quoted from the white paper.

Does this means that even without cryptoriya card you can exchange cryptocurrency into cash? Also this means that many people will apply as agent for cryptoriya. What are the benefits of being a cryptoriya agent?

we must really share this to our friends and even to our relatives that are holding or having any kinds of cryptocurrency
because it really benefits the people who wants to exchange the crypto into cash.

I think I also need to look at that in the whitepaper. As stated - "anyone". Cryptoriya will act as a guarantor for its users to be able to have the exchange happen. I am not quite sure what are the incentive of being a cryptoriya agent but I'm sure it will be rewarding as well.

Thanks for your reply but I was hoping to dig in more about this topic. It is really fast and convenient to use Cryptoriya as it does not require KYC and with just following the steps above you can get your cash fast anytime anywhere. I am quite interested also if they will be open to users participation as agents or will it be directly to ATM or banks since they provide a card as well.
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

Hi Admin, Is there any AIRDROP tokens distributed?  Is there any KYC required?  Please advise

There’s no KYC involved in Cryptoria. About airdrop kindly please look on Cryptoriya.io
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

I am very glad to see the platform for the future of the cryptocurrency, CryptoRiya, which allows anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy and send any cryptocurrency anywhere in the world without a bank account.
The future is now!!! Can't wait for this platform to become reality. I wish it could really cash out any cryptocurrency, including those new ICOs in case, like if this is where newly distributed tokens are tradeable, then this would be the best
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

I am very glad to see the platform for the future of the cryptocurrency, CryptoRiya, which allows anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy and send any cryptocurrency anywhere in the world without a bank account.
The future is now!!! Can't wait for this platform to become reality. I wish it could really cash out any cryptocurrency, including those new ICOs in case, like if this is where newly distributed tokens are tradeable, then this would be the best
Me too, i can't wait to use the card of this project having different crypto currency. This is a good project having many advantages when withdrawing a money anytime. I know having the card of cryptoriya is more than having a card at the bank, because in this, you can secure any crypto compare to bank that only local money is accepted.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

I don't know if you have already glance at the official telegram of CryptoRiya. Well, if you see it, you will shock by the number of the community. Imagine, CryptoRiya have 75K members. That is a huge number to a starter ICO. If you want to join, here is the link: @cryptoriya
I guess CryptoRiya launch its airdrop when they start because 75K members of telegram is not a joke. It requires a huge promotion before it will become popular. Having a big community will help the project to reach its hard cap during token sale. Hope that half of its members are real investors.

Really? That is a really big promotion for a start up company. Well its out of the question why Cryptoriya will be receiving a big support from the cryptocurrency users, traders and investors. Not only that this project brings the convenience of converting cryptocurrency into cash but also offers an all in one cryptoriya wallet with pretty high security features. This is really interesting to see on what will happen once cryptoriya is readily available to use.
75k is a lot and that's very impressive from new ICO starter, well no doubt because cryptoriya is offering something special for all of their user's that never experienced it before and with the blockchain that comes with a protection of our money from unauthorized access and cyber hacks so it's good to go...
flymnb

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

Me too, i can't wait to use the card of this project having different crypto currency. This is a good project having many advantages when withdrawing a money anytime. I know having the card of cryptoriya is more than having a card at the bank, because in this, you can secure any crypto compare to bank that only local money is accepted.
This is a good way, without additional dizzying applications and banks can directly convert into what they want.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

This is a good way, without additional dizzying applications and banks can directly convert into what they want.

Is it possible to use cryptoriya cards for buying products from mall or other store like an ordinary ATM's? Or maybe need to implement first all of their tokens in many place/store before we can use it? I heard that many establishment now our accepting bitcoin currency , is it true?
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

There’s no KYC involved in Cryptoria. About airdrop kindly please look on Cryptoriya.io
Oh really? coz This ICO is fully decentralized that's why we have a crypto to cash system or what we call a peer to peer transaction but this is not an easy option coz it might have conflict especially if you have people around you. well i hope we can see a good transaction.
phsan12888

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:18:05 PM

I wonder how many cryptocurrencies that can be use here? I also want to join this  Tongue
a123canz999888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

I want to use cryptocurrency and it's way more convenient. Peer to peer transaction is way better than transacting to a bank. though we have volatile market so i guess we need to have system that will protect our money from volatile
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

Really? That is a really big promotion for a start up company. Well its out of the question why Cryptoriya will be receiving a big support from the cryptocurrency users, traders and investors. Not only that this project brings the convenience of converting cryptocurrency into cash but also offers an all in one cryptoriya wallet with pretty high security features. This is really interesting to see on what will happen once cryptoriya is readily available to use.
75k is a lot and that's very impressive from new ICO starter, well no doubt because cryptoriya is offering something special for all of their user's that never experienced it before and with the blockchain that comes with a protection of our money from unauthorized access and cyber hacks so it's good to go...

That is correct. Imagine how many people will be going after them if this project is a sham. With the very big support on just the start of the project you can say that this project is really practical and will just gain more support as time goes by. Cryptoriya is offering a door for cryptocurrency users without compromising anonymity and security as most new start up companies do.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

To summarize, here are the advantages of using Cryptoriya:

1. Single Wallet for All Crypto - This is very easy to understand. Cryptoriya integrates all blockchain technology in a single wallet to provide one step assessment management.
2. P2P to all Crypto - Cryptoriya is worlds number 1 P2P exchange that supports all cryptocurrencies with zero fees. Imagine that zero fees.
3. P2E Cash-out any Crypto - Cryptoriya is number 1 exchange that provides crypto to cash anywhere anytime without bank account.
4. Any Crypto to Card - First exchange to provide card for any cryptocurrency.
5. Only Cold Wallet - Your payment is one hundred percent safe because cryptoriya only use cold wallet.
6. Global System and Secure - You can trade anywhere as long as there is an internet.

With the above advantages is it convincing to put your money on the table and invest it at Cryptoriya right? I would like to hear your opinions on this.

To be frank I am somehow negative with Cryptoriya but what you have laid out there makes me think that cryptoriya is really a wise investment. I do hope to see cryptoriya for myself in the future.

I'm not quite sure why do you have doubts with Cryptoriya. All investment have risks and one thing you need to check about new companies is to ask yourself if there is a real demand for the product or services they offer. As you can see, what cryptoriya offers is a practical way of converting your cryptocurrencies into cash, anytime, anywhere with zero fees for a crypto to crypto exchanges. This will make it more convenient for all of us to use cryptoriya in our everyday life without the fear of being checked by the government since cryptoriya does not require KYC. Let us hope that the company will have a successful ICO so we can check things out as they unfold.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

1. Single Wallet for All Crypto - This is very easy to understand. Cryptoriya integrates all blockchain technology in a single wallet to provide one step assessment management.
2. P2P to all Crypto - Cryptoriya is worlds number 1 P2P exchange that supports all cryptocurrencies with zero fees. Imagine that zero fees.
3. P2E Cash-out any Crypto - Cryptoriya is number 1 exchange that provides crypto to cash anywhere anytime without bank account.
5. Only Cold Wallet - Your payment is one hundred percent safe because cryptoriya only use cold wallet.
6. Global System and Secure - You can trade anywhere as long as there is an internet.

With the above advantages is it convincing to put your money on the table and invest it at Cryptoriya right? I would like to hear your opinions on this.

To be frank I am somehow negative with Cryptoriya but what you have laid out there makes me think that cryptoriya is really a wise investment. I do hope to see cryptoriya for myself in the future.

I'm not quite sure why do you have doubts with Cryptoriya. All investment have risks and one thing you need to check about new companies is to ask yourself if there is a real demand for the product or services they offer. As you can see, what cryptoriya offers is a practical way of converting your cryptocurrencies into cash, anytime, anywhere with zero fees for a crypto to crypto exchanges. This will make it more convenient for all of us to use cryptoriya in our everyday life without the fear of being checked by the government since cryptoriya does not require KYC. Let us hope that the company will have a successful ICO so we can check things out as they unfold.

Well my fear is not really about Cryptoriya being unsuccessful but rather that the project is too attractive that it will also attract the attention of the government. Since cryptoriya can also be used into a crypto to card transaction, the government may develop a way to counter this and to monitor cryptocurrency user and tax them in the end. I'm not quite sure how this really work on a global scale but in my country there is a stricter Anti Money Laundering enacted I think to check illegal transaction as well as to filter those who are gaining much from cryptocurrency exchanges.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

Well my fear is not really about Cryptoriya being unsuccessful but rather that the project is too attractive that it will also attract the attention of the government. Since cryptoriya can also be used into a crypto to card transaction, the government may develop a way to counter this and to monitor cryptocurrency user and tax them in the end. I'm not quite sure how this really work on a global scale but in my country there is a stricter Anti Money Laundering enacted I think to check illegal transaction as well as to filter those who are gaining much from cryptocurrency exchanges.

Cryptoriya is such a good project and I assure you there is no need to doubt or fear something that might not even happen. I believe that cryptoriya will be working within the bounds of law and will be compliant with law. As such there will surely more people who will appreciate what cryptoriya is trying to do and what is trying to accomplish by providing a venue or means  to exchange crypto to cash anywhere even without banks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: