Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
Alonczek

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

I am very glad to see the platform for the future of the cryptocurrency, CryptoRiya, which allows anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy and send any cryptocurrency anywhere in the world without a bank account.
The future is now!!! Can't wait for this platform to become reality. I wish it could really cash out any cryptocurrency, including those new ICOs in case, like if this is where newly distributed tokens are tradeable, then this would be the best
You got it dude. You just said what i exactly have in mind. I’m tired of crossing from one exchange to another checking the prices of my tokens. If this project will materialize and will start working, this will be the answer to the problem of multiple token holders. A one stop platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

As I read in some part of white paper

“ The company Cryptoriya give you
the service that you can exchange any Cryptocurrency into cash within 10
minutes globally. We have served you a hybrid network. It functions globally.
You can transfer your cryptocurrency in any part of the world. We are providing
this system by analyzing the market because many of the companies are
providing a card for the cash transaction, but the fee is quite high “

I am personally experiencing this kind of transaction with my sister in other country she gave me card then when i cash out here in my country at atm i'm getting angry and shock it so very high fees for one transaction, that's why we can stop that kind of bank remittance and find another options.
Now there's  Cryptoriya hope will  help all the people especially all overseas worker to lessen cost of fees.

Same with my experience. Imagine, I withdrawn 20,000 PHP but I only received 18,000 PHP. It was really depressive! In addition to that, if I balance the savings, there is an automatic charges. In my country, if your card is international card you will be charged 3 to 4 dollars per transaction. Hopefully, CryptoRiya will end up this.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:50:58 PM

To summarize, here are the advantages of using Cryptoriya:

1. Single Wallet for All Crypto - This is very easy to understand. Cryptoriya integrates all blockchain technology in a single wallet to provide one step assessment management.
2. P2P to all Crypto - Cryptoriya is worlds number 1 P2P exchange that supports all cryptocurrencies with zero fees. Imagine that zero fees.
3. P2E Cash-out any Crypto - Cryptoriya is number 1 exchange that provides crypto to cash anywhere anytime without bank account.
4. Any Crypto to Card - First exchange to provide card for any cryptocurrency.
5. Only Cold Wallet - Your payment is one hundred percent safe because cryptoriya only use cold wallet.
6. Global System and Secure - You can trade anywhere as long as there is an internet.

With the above advantages is it convincing to put your money on the table and invest it at Cryptoriya right? I would like to hear your opinions on this.

To be frank I am somehow negative with Cryptoriya but what you have laid out there makes me think that cryptoriya is really a wise investment. I do hope to see cryptoriya for myself in the future.

I'm not quite sure why do you have doubts with Cryptoriya. All investment have risks and one thing you need to check about new companies is to ask yourself if there is a real demand for the product or services they offer. As you can see, what cryptoriya offers is a practical way of converting your cryptocurrencies into cash, anytime, anywhere with zero fees for a crypto to crypto exchanges. This will make it more convenient for all of us to use cryptoriya in our everyday life without the fear of being checked by the government since cryptoriya does not require KYC. Let us hope that the company will have a successful ICO so we can check things out as they unfold.

Well my fear is not really about Cryptoriya being unsuccessful but rather that the project is too attractive that it will also attract the attention of the government. Since cryptoriya can also be used into a crypto to card transaction, the government may develop a way to counter this and to monitor cryptocurrency user and tax them in the end. I'm not quite sure how this really work on a global scale but in my country there is a stricter Anti Money Laundering enacted I think to check illegal transaction as well as to filter those who are gaining much from cryptocurrency exchanges.

Cryptoriya is such a good project and I assure you there is no need to doubt or fear something that might not even happen. I believe that cryptoriya will be working within the bounds of law and will be compliant with law. As such there will surely more people who will appreciate what cryptoriya is trying to do and what is trying to accomplish by providing a venue or means  to exchange crypto to cash anywhere even without banks.

Will all that assurance, I think we should give CryptoRiya a chance to prove that their system is great and can really help us in managing our Crypto. By the help of their platform, I am sure that the convenience that we seek was already found.
crayzn999

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:22:30 AM

I  see this project that looks like abra or coins.ph. Looks like similar but they are too different from this project. I believe that CryptoRiya wanted to have an efficient transaction for the people who uses cryptocurrency as well as fiat currency.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:56:23 AM

1. Single Wallet for All Crypto - This is very easy to understand. Cryptoriya integrates all blockchain technology in a single wallet to provide one step assessment management.
2. P2P to all Crypto - Cryptoriya is worlds number 1 P2P exchange that supports all cryptocurrencies with zero fees. Imagine that zero fees.
3. P2E Cash-out any Crypto - Cryptoriya is number 1 exchange that provides crypto to cash anywhere anytime without bank account.
5. Only Cold Wallet - Your payment is one hundred percent safe because cryptoriya only use cold wallet.
6. Global System and Secure - You can trade anywhere as long as there is an internet.

With the above advantages is it convincing to put your money on the table and invest it at Cryptoriya right? I would like to hear your opinions on this.

To be frank I am somehow negative with Cryptoriya but what you have laid out there makes me think that cryptoriya is really a wise investment. I do hope to see cryptoriya for myself in the future.

I'm not quite sure why do you have doubts with Cryptoriya. All investment have risks and one thing you need to check about new companies is to ask yourself if there is a real demand for the product or services they offer. As you can see, what cryptoriya offers is a practical way of converting your cryptocurrencies into cash, anytime, anywhere with zero fees for a crypto to crypto exchanges. This will make it more convenient for all of us to use cryptoriya in our everyday life without the fear of being checked by the government since cryptoriya does not require KYC. Let us hope that the company will have a successful ICO so we can check things out as they unfold.

Well my fear is not really about Cryptoriya being unsuccessful but rather that the project is too attractive that it will also attract the attention of the government. Since cryptoriya can also be used into a crypto to card transaction, the government may develop a way to counter this and to monitor cryptocurrency user and tax them in the end. I'm not quite sure how this really work on a global scale but in my country there is a stricter Anti Money Laundering enacted I think to check illegal transaction as well as to filter those who are gaining much from cryptocurrency exchanges.

Cryptoriya is such a good project and I assure you there is no need to doubt or fear something that might not even happen. I believe that cryptoriya will be working within the bounds of law and will be compliant with law. As such there will surely more people who will appreciate what cryptoriya is trying to do and what is trying to accomplish by providing a venue or means  to exchange crypto to cash anywhere even without banks.

Will all that assurance, I think we should give CryptoRiya a chance to prove that their system is great and can really help us in managing our Crypto. By the help of their platform, I am sure that the convenience that we seek was already found.
They probably have legal consultant. They are partnering up with banks. I don't think there is anything to fear since they have planned this. Anyway, they offer visa card with paywave, so it's really cool. It's impossible to avoid tax! If it goes through remittance or money transfer agent, there will be fees,and I believe there will be doc stamp tax.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:46:17 AM

In this new technology using cryptocurrencies is to unlock transformational change to solve the current issues that face today.
The desire the improvement, more efficient and cost-effective ways to send and receive money has only accelerated the boom of crypto enabled solutions.
The promise of a better world has brought together consumers, merchants, companies and a growing league of investors worldwide.
daimar48

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:31:40 AM

Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?
This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.

Conceptually, svendoto has a point there in terms of CryptoRiya wanting to be global (though not directly as remittances) but of an exchange that you can cash-out any (yes any crypotcurrency, in the sense that the currency should be listed in CryptoRiya) cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere.

Charges and Fees are always a part of any services such an exchange, and according to CryptoRiya's whitepaper, ATM Withdrawal Fees will be 2% for regular CryptoRiya Debit Cards and 1% for the luxury ones (which will require a KYC).
Essentially, they have the good point about CryptoRiya. Svendoto and Jlimao28 had the same point when we look at it. CryptoRiya is a global remittance that uses cryptocurrency to withdraw and exchange with fiat currency. In over 1600 currencies, transaction will become more convenient to the people. We will not depend anymore to the remittances that we have seen locally because CryptoRiya will make a one way remittance center worldwide.
That's the greatest thing that we have now we can explore the world of crypto and the amazing part here is we can cash out anytime anywhere in the world using our favorite cryptocurrency. I hope they can offer more features. Are they going to make an MVP platform?
There should be a minimum I believe, for maximum, there shouldn't be but I believe there will be for their card users. If it's crypto to bank account or cash, you should be careful since gov't are monitoring those. Unusually big amounts are red flags.

CryptoRiya's concept of crypto to cash anywhere is really great. I think it will boost the value of cryptocurrency more. However, I do hope that the charges or fees will be minimal as it will be too burdensome if I will be charge every transaction. As such I might as well withdraw a bigger amount of money for my use.

Yes, it is great! Imagine that you have your crypto in your card and anytime you want it to be converted to cash, it is possible. What a convenience! I am looking forward also for lesser fees so we can really enjoy our crypto on our purchases. Really it is CryptoRiya Team made it possible! Thank you!
That is definitely one of the features that we all are looking forward to. It gives us the convenience with our investment since we don't have to go through the long process of converting crypto to cash.

All of us are looking forward to this project because we have the same problem using Cryptocurrency. This is the reason why we need to support this project because we as crypto people will be the first person who will benefit from this project. Thanks to CryptoRiya Team for unselfishly making this idea for us as well as making things possible for us to connect to different parts of the world using Crypto.

This concept is actually about the same as the other cryptocurrency. maybe the difference is the cryptoriya have a chance in the hearts of the fans, maybe the promotion should still be intensified to get a higher peak.

The benefits using cryptocurrencies for remittance is
Transactions using cryptocurrencies are completed in seconds regardless of where the sender and receiver are in the world.
Cryptocurrencies allow remittance networks to bypass the banking infrastructure and completely sidestep the biggest challenge 
All you need is a mobile phone.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?
This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.

Conceptually, svendoto has a point there in terms of CryptoRiya wanting to be global (though not directly as remittances) but of an exchange that you can cash-out any (yes any crypotcurrency, in the sense that the currency should be listed in CryptoRiya) cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere.

Charges and Fees are always a part of any services such an exchange, and according to CryptoRiya's whitepaper, ATM Withdrawal Fees will be 2% for regular CryptoRiya Debit Cards and 1% for the luxury ones (which will require a KYC).
Essentially, they have the good point about CryptoRiya. Svendoto and Jlimao28 had the same point when we look at it. CryptoRiya is a global remittance that uses cryptocurrency to withdraw and exchange with fiat currency. In over 1600 currencies, transaction will become more convenient to the people. We will not depend anymore to the remittances that we have seen locally because CryptoRiya will make a one way remittance center worldwide.
That's the greatest thing that we have now we can explore the world of crypto and the amazing part here is we can cash out anytime anywhere in the world using our favorite cryptocurrency. I hope they can offer more features. Are they going to make an MVP platform?
There should be a minimum I believe, for maximum, there shouldn't be but I believe there will be for their card users. If it's crypto to bank account or cash, you should be careful since gov't are monitoring those. Unusually big amounts are red flags.

CryptoRiya's concept of crypto to cash anywhere is really great. I think it will boost the value of cryptocurrency more. However, I do hope that the charges or fees will be minimal as it will be too burdensome if I will be charge every transaction. As such I might as well withdraw a bigger amount of money for my use.

Yes, it is great! Imagine that you have your crypto in your card and anytime you want it to be converted to cash, it is possible. What a convenience! I am looking forward also for lesser fees so we can really enjoy our crypto on our purchases. Really it is CryptoRiya Team made it possible! Thank you!
That is definitely one of the features that we all are looking forward to. It gives us the convenience with our investment since we don't have to go through the long process of converting crypto to cash.

All of us are looking forward to this project because we have the same problem using Cryptocurrency. This is the reason why we need to support this project because we as crypto people will be the first person who will benefit from this project. Thanks to CryptoRiya Team for unselfishly making this idea for us as well as making things possible for us to connect to different parts of the world using Crypto.
Your right, specially now that there are so many ways on how to earn crypto currency, we need to support a project like this whereas we can easily change our crypto to cash wherever we are, in any place in the qorld, looking forward for the success of this project to help us.

This is a kind of project that is worth sharing and it is also worth supporting because of different features that really benefits the people who are having their cryptocurrency nd also the investors itself so the crowd must support this kind of project platform.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:28:50 PM

We can see from here that cryptoriya will have the biggest change of getting into the top, they offering us a wonderful conversion and exchange from digital currency to cash world wide that we haven't often see from many money exchange around...
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:07:11 PM

We can see from here that cryptoriya will have the biggest change of getting into the top, they offering us a wonderful conversion and exchange from digital currency to cash world wide that we haven't often see from many money exchange around...

True, cryptoriya have a very great concept and the demand for its exchange is surely high. I am sure that this ICO will be a success and I'm personally looking forward into getting my own Cryptoriya card.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

True, cryptoriya have a very great concept and the demand for its exchange is surely high. I am sure that this ICO will be a success and I'm personally looking forward into getting my own Cryptoriya card.

Yes, so cast away any doubts and believe in the project. Their is no point in worrying much about what will be the future of cryptoriya. What I know now is that before no one believe in Bitcoin, it has no value at all. But now, it remains a fact that Bitcoin is really amazing and it is the mother of all cryptocurrencies. If you still doubt cryptoriya then you might have missed another opportunity knocking on your face. Good luck.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

Yes, so cast away any doubts and believe in the project. Their is no point in worrying much about what will be the future of cryptoriya. What I know now is that before no one believe in Bitcoin, it has no value at all. But now, it remains a fact that Bitcoin is really amazing and it is the mother of all cryptocurrencies. If you still doubt cryptoriya then you might have missed another opportunity knocking on your face. Good luck.

Well, thanks for that nudge. It is really an eye opener. No need to worry much. I am sure as well that this project has a lot of potential in the future. It is based on real demand and made convenient for the crypto community. I am following the for the updates on this project.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

Well, thanks for that nudge. It is really an eye opener. No need to worry much. I am sure as well that this project has a lot of potential in the future. It is based on real demand and made convenient for the crypto community. I am following the for the updates on this project.

I am just happy that it will be possible soon to buy items directly using cryptoriya card without the need to going to the bank to exchange your cryptocurrency. Best feature is that you can exchange your crypto to cash anytime, anywhere. With no KYC you are sure that your profile is safe and you don't have to fear anything.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

I am just happy that it will be possible soon to buy items directly using cryptoriya card without the need to going to the bank to exchange your cryptocurrency. Best feature is that you can exchange your crypto to cash anytime, anywhere. With no KYC you are sure that your profile is safe and you don't have to fear anything.
Same here man. I’m tired of crossing from one exchange to another finding better prices for my coin holdings. This time if i have the Visa card, i can swipe it anywhere if i need to buy something or i can open CryptoRiya in my browser and make a command to send cash to any remittance i want from my cryptocurrencies.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:55:58 PM

Your right, specially now that there are so many ways on how to earn crypto currency, we need to support a project like this whereas we can easily change our crypto to cash wherever we are, in any place in the qorld, looking forward for the success of this project to help us.

This is a kind of project that is worth sharing and it is also worth supporting because of different features that really benefits the people who are having their cryptocurrency nd also the investors itself so the crowd must support this kind of project platform.

Definitely!  I will share this great news with other Crypto friends. As for me, I am really glad that they have come up with an idea to make Crypto to Cash Anywhere without any bank. By using the right technology and simply having the luxury card, then It is as easy as 1-2-3.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:46:06 AM

I am very glad to see the platform for the future of the cryptocurrency, CryptoRiya, which allows anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy and send any cryptocurrency anywhere in the world without a bank account.
The future is now!!! Can't wait for this platform to become reality. I wish it could really cash out any cryptocurrency, including those new ICOs in case, like if this is where newly distributed tokens are tradeable, then this would be the best
Me too, i can't wait to use the card of this project having different crypto currency. This is a good project having many advantages when withdrawing a money anytime. I know having the card of cryptoriya is more than having a card at the bank, because in this, you can secure any crypto compare to bank that only local money is accepted.
As of now, all of the crypto projects dealing with debit cards and cards in general goes into a scam projects. A lot of projects here in this forum regarding with cards are gone because they are all scam. How does CryptoRiya differ from those existed debit card projects who scammed millions of people?

ljtronics1

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:50:29 AM

No KYC ? You are not scared of SEC ?
Anonyms

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:42:54 AM

Have you read the whitepaper? http://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf

There will be remote KYC for luxury debit card but other than that, all other transactions are KYC free. Just like overseas remittance, you don't have to send a copy of your ID to the person sending the money. Just give your name, date of birth and mobile number. You are, if your country requires, in need to fill out remittance form and show your ID to the financial institution where you are claiming the money.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:52:05 AM

Have you read the whitepaper? http://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf

There will be remote KYC for luxury debit card but other than that, all other transactions are KYC free. Just like overseas remittance, you don't have to send a copy of your ID to the person sending the money. Just give your name, date of birth and mobile number. You are, if your country requires, in need to fill out remittance form and show your ID to the financial institution where you are claiming the money.

It seems that this Cryptoriya kyc is easy and not complicated, it certainly will be a lot of interest.
CryptoRiya this does have great potential for the future. And will prove that CryptoRiya can hit the public about the world of crypto so far.

b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

Cryptoriya (CIYA) ICO was published on CoinFollow

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally and it supports 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform. CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Crypto-Currency that enables anyone to...

Full info + Ratings: https://coinfollow.io/ico/cryptoriya <- credits to that!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: