Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

I would like to quote this line from the whitepaper and emphasize on the choices that can be made by using Cryptoriya

Cryptoriya offers the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with
crypto to crypto,
crypto to cash,
crypto to bank deposit as well as
crypto to the card.

Cryptoriya can be use as payment and exchange platform as well. Good thing is we have a lot of options from crypto currencies to cash and even bank deposit and card.
Indeed they're so much to offer for all of their user's, but i think all of this feature is have limitations depending on what card the user are holding... And the point is what bank they're planning to tie up since they are using blockchain technology that need to clarify for all that new to this technology, though master card and visa are already existing in the market but not with the blockchain...

What more can you ask for with Cryptoriya. Yes of-course there will be difference between the regular card and the luxury version. People who choose the luxury version will enjoy lower charge rate and more benefits. I think with the option of crypto to the card it will be similar to visa or master card.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junior002

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:23:28 PM

I don't know if you have already glance at the official telegram of CryptoRiya. Well, if you see it, you will shock by the number of the community. Imagine, CryptoRiya have 75K members. That is a huge number to a starter ICO. If you want to join, here is the link: @cryptoriya
I guess CryptoRiya launch its airdrop when they start because 75K members of telegram is not a joke. It requires a huge promotion before it will become popular. Having a big community will help the project to reach its hard cap during token sale. Hope that half of its members are real investors.

Really? That is a really big promotion for a start up company. Well its out of the question why Cryptoriya will be receiving a big support from the cryptocurrency users, traders and investors. Not only that this project brings the convenience of converting cryptocurrency into cash but also offers an all in one cryptoriya wallet with pretty high security features. This is really interesting to see on what will happen once cryptoriya is readily available to use.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

I don't know if you have already glance at the official telegram of CryptoRiya. Well, if you see it, you will shock by the number of the community. Imagine, CryptoRiya have 75K members. That is a huge number to a starter ICO. If you want to join, here is the link: @cryptoriya
I guess CryptoRiya launch its airdrop when they start because 75K members of telegram is not a joke. It requires a huge promotion before it will become popular. Having a big community will help the project to reach its hard cap during token sale. Hope that half of its members are real investors.

Really? That is a really big promotion for a start up company. Well its out of the question why Cryptoriya will be receiving a big support from the cryptocurrency users, traders and investors. Not only that this project brings the convenience of converting cryptocurrency into cash but also offers an all in one cryptoriya wallet with pretty high security features. This is really interesting to see on what will happen once cryptoriya is readily available to use.

What I am seeing is a great resistance from banks and the government for this project. This project is really good for cryptocurrency users, traders and investors as you've said and will surely gain support and will be highlighted in the years to come. With the no KYC policy, many people will choose Cryptoriya definitely as you can maintain your anonymity while using cryptoriya card and transacting to people in general. Lets just hope that cryptoriya will be given the chance to grow and help more people enjoy the convenience of using the Cryptoriya Card.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?
This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.

Conceptually, svendoto has a point there in terms of CryptoRiya wanting to be global (though not directly as remittances) but of an exchange that you can cash-out any (yes any crypotcurrency, in the sense that the currency should be listed in CryptoRiya) cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere.

Charges and Fees are always a part of any services such an exchange, and according to CryptoRiya's whitepaper, ATM Withdrawal Fees will be 2% for regular CryptoRiya Debit Cards and 1% for the luxury ones (which will require a KYC).
Essentially, they have the good point about CryptoRiya. Svendoto and Jlimao28 had the same point when we look at it. CryptoRiya is a global remittance that uses cryptocurrency to withdraw and exchange with fiat currency. In over 1600 currencies, transaction will become more convenient to the people. We will not depend anymore to the remittances that we have seen locally because CryptoRiya will make a one way remittance center worldwide.
That's the greatest thing that we have now we can explore the world of crypto and the amazing part here is we can cash out anytime anywhere in the world using our favorite cryptocurrency. I hope they can offer more features. Are they going to make an MVP platform?
There should be a minimum I believe, for maximum, there shouldn't be but I believe there will be for their card users. If it's crypto to bank account or cash, you should be careful since gov't are monitoring those. Unusually big amounts are red flags.

CryptoRiya's concept of crypto to cash anywhere is really great. I think it will boost the value of cryptocurrency more. However, I do hope that the charges or fees will be minimal as it will be too burdensome if I will be charge every transaction. As such I might as well withdraw a bigger amount of money for my use.

Yes, it is great! Imagine that you have your crypto in your card and anytime you want it to be converted to cash, it is possible. What a convenience! I am looking forward also for lesser fees so we can really enjoy our crypto on our purchases. Really it is CryptoRiya Team made it possible! Thank you!
That is definitely one of the features that we all are looking forward to. It gives us the convenience with our investment since we don't have to go through the long process of converting crypto to cash.

All of us are looking forward to this project because we have the same problem using Cryptocurrency. This is the reason why we need to support this project because we as crypto people will be the first person who will benefit from this project. Thanks to CryptoRiya Team for unselfishly making this idea for us as well as making things possible for us to connect to different parts of the world using Crypto.

I definitely support this project. In this way it will be much easier to convert my cryptocurrency into cash. And take note, Cryptoriya does not discriminate between cryptocurrencies since you can also convert crypto to crypto and I believe as high as around 1,600 tokens or type of cryptocurrencies available. This is definitely a very good investment.
That's right, we need this as part of our job here, earning crypto currency  and we do not know when and where to convert our crypto currency because of unavailability of the card in some country, but through the help of the project of criptoriya, i think it will be possible in the future that all countries who know about crypto currency will have a card so that it will easy for them to withdraw anytime and anywhere.

Aside from that you are missing one of the great feature of cryptoriya as well - the cryptoriya wallet. It will make all type of cryptocurrency be available for storage in cryptoriya wallet. No need to have separate wallet for each of your cryptocurrency. Convenient, practical and a really great project. I encourage my each and everyone to please support this project so I can buy my cryptoriya card.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

Oh i see it has a huge community on telegram maybe they should try to promote it too on social media sites and do some video blogging to promote its Token Sale. Cryptoriya is a pretty decent project and the whitepaper explains what its trying to achieve.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

I would like to quote this line from the whitepaper and emphasize on the choices that can be made by using Cryptoriya

Cryptoriya offers the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with
crypto to crypto,
crypto to cash,
crypto to bank deposit as well as
crypto to the card.

Cryptoriya can be use as payment and exchange platform as well. Good thing is we have a lot of options from crypto currencies to cash and even bank deposit and card.

Its really great to know that we will have a lot of options in the future. This will be one of the hottest topic in cryptocurrency in the future and I believe that governments will react to this as they are really interested to tax all cryptocurrency users.

that's absolutely correct! there is really lots of use of the crypto riya project platform and one of this is allowing us the cryptocurrency holder to exchange different forms of crypto currency to a certain value of a real money. and that is a good thing about the crypto riya project.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:18:00 AM

Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?
This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.

Conceptually, svendoto has a point there in terms of CryptoRiya wanting to be global (though not directly as remittances) but of an exchange that you can cash-out any (yes any crypotcurrency, in the sense that the currency should be listed in CryptoRiya) cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere.

Charges and Fees are always a part of any services such an exchange, and according to CryptoRiya's whitepaper, ATM Withdrawal Fees will be 2% for regular CryptoRiya Debit Cards and 1% for the luxury ones (which will require a KYC).
Essentially, they have the good point about CryptoRiya. Svendoto and Jlimao28 had the same point when we look at it. CryptoRiya is a global remittance that uses cryptocurrency to withdraw and exchange with fiat currency. In over 1600 currencies, transaction will become more convenient to the people. We will not depend anymore to the remittances that we have seen locally because CryptoRiya will make a one way remittance center worldwide.
That's the greatest thing that we have now we can explore the world of crypto and the amazing part here is we can cash out anytime anywhere in the world using our favorite cryptocurrency. I hope they can offer more features. Are they going to make an MVP platform?
There should be a minimum I believe, for maximum, there shouldn't be but I believe there will be for their card users. If it's crypto to bank account or cash, you should be careful since gov't are monitoring those. Unusually big amounts are red flags.

CryptoRiya's concept of crypto to cash anywhere is really great. I think it will boost the value of cryptocurrency more. However, I do hope that the charges or fees will be minimal as it will be too burdensome if I will be charge every transaction. As such I might as well withdraw a bigger amount of money for my use.

Yes, it is great! Imagine that you have your crypto in your card and anytime you want it to be converted to cash, it is possible. What a convenience! I am looking forward also for lesser fees so we can really enjoy our crypto on our purchases. Really it is CryptoRiya Team made it possible! Thank you!
That is definitely one of the features that we all are looking forward to. It gives us the convenience with our investment since we don't have to go through the long process of converting crypto to cash.

All of us are looking forward to this project because we have the same problem using Cryptocurrency. This is the reason why we need to support this project because we as crypto people will be the first person who will benefit from this project. Thanks to CryptoRiya Team for unselfishly making this idea for us as well as making things possible for us to connect to different parts of the world using Crypto.

Very well and nice explanation about the concept of cryptoriya, I think this the first time also I heard where cryptoriya got a total members in

telegram around 75k members, which is shows only that their good idea was quite amazing for sure this is an advantage more to get the

attention of catching big investors.

Thank you for appreciating my explanation. 75k members? That was an overwhelming number of supporters from CryptoRiya. This only means that so many people from Crypto world really want the platform's concept and the benefits it will give to everyone. Investors will surely support this because it has a good future especially now that most of the transactions are from digital money.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:17:01 AM

As I read in airdrop, In sending cryptocurrencies the  users can send their money and wait for the confirmation on the blockchain information,
as soon as your desposit is confirm the eight digit unique pin wil generate and shown the users screen and the notification
will send to the user via email and SMS. This very convenient, hope cryptoriya wallet is secured and they can protect our cryptocurrency.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:45:34 AM

Cryptoriya is like a remittance using cryptocurrency with low fees, its sounds great, unlike in other remittance
center if you send your money there's a fee and if you claim it there, there's another gov't fee that is very annoying.
Hope this Cryptoriya platform will help us this is very interesting, wish a great success.
Giratina

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:50:02 AM

I definitely support this project. In this way it will be much easier to convert my cryptocurrency into cash. And take note, Cryptoriya does not discriminate between cryptocurrencies since you can also convert crypto to crypto and I believe as high as around 1,600 tokens or type of cryptocurrencies available. This is definitely a very good investment.

that's exactly correct the crypto riya is one of a kind
because of its feature that can make any forms of crypto currencies into a real form of money or cash. through this case the crypto riya project platform is a good project to invest in.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:14:09 AM

that's exactly correct the crypto riya is one of a kind
because of its feature that can make any forms of crypto currencies into a real form of money or cash. through this case the crypto riya project platform is a good project to invest in.
The pre-sale values of CRYPTORIYA CIYA TOKEN will be released on the basis of ethereum, It is compatible with any third party services wallets with ERC20 token, easy to use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. The aim of Cryptoriya  make any crypto-currency
is useful in our daily life.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:20:05 AM

What I am seeing is a great resistance from banks and the government for this project. This project is really good for cryptocurrency users, traders and investors as you've said and will surely gain support and will be highlighted in the years to come. With the no KYC policy, many people will choose Cryptoriya definitely as you can maintain your anonymity while using cryptoriya card and transacting to people in general. Lets just hope that cryptoriya will be given the chance to grow and help more people enjoy the convenience of using the Cryptoriya Card.
Not sure but I believe they said they already have partner banks in the whitepaper, they would need to actually be partnered with financial institutions since what they intend to offer includes a lot of financial services.
poopbread

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

Not sure but I believe they said they already have partner banks in the whitepaper, they would need to actually be partnered with financial institutions since what they intend to offer includes a lot of financial services.
Yes, we need to work closely with banks and financial institutions, which will speed up the development of CryptoRiya projects locally.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:28:43 AM

I dont really see the need of banks in this platform. They will be a platform converting cryptocurrency into cash so they can make it with out bank partners. Sending your cash into your bank acct doesnt need partnership, any remittance offices can send money to bank accounts and i believe CryptoRiya will also do that.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:53:39 AM

I dont really see the need of banks in this platform. They will be a platform converting cryptocurrency into cash so they can make it with out bank partners. Sending your cash into your bank acct doesnt need partnership, any remittance offices can send money to bank accounts and i believe CryptoRiya will also do that.
Banks are full of lies we don't need a third party user all we wanted is to believe on this project that they will deliver what they've promise. We need to have a peer to peer transaction, this is a good idea anyway cash to crypto and vice versa.

visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:56:18 AM

I am very glad to see the platform for the future of the cryptocurrency, CryptoRiya, which allows anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy and send any cryptocurrency anywhere in the world without a bank account.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/cryptoriya   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Wow you are very dedicated with your work their, I actually see you on several posts already. Anyway how do you think Cryptoriya will be rated during their ICO sale? One of the advantages of Cryptoriya is that it is will be available in all cryptocurrencies and their will be zero charges during p2p exchange.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

To summarize, here are the advantages of using Cryptoriya:

1. Single Wallet for All Crypto - This is very easy to understand. Cryptoriya integrates all blockchain technology in a single wallet to provide one step assessment management.
2. P2P to all Crypto - Cryptoriya is worlds number 1 P2P exchange that supports all cryptocurrencies with zero fees. Imagine that zero fees.
3. P2E Cash-out any Crypto - Cryptoriya is number 1 exchange that provides crypto to cash anywhere anytime without bank account.
4. Any Crypto to Card - First exchange to provide card for any cryptocurrency.
5. Only Cold Wallet - Your payment is one hundred percent safe because cryptoriya only use cold wallet.
6. Global System and Secure - You can trade anywhere as long as there is an internet.

With the above advantages is it convincing to put your money on the table and invest it at Cryptoriya right? I would like to hear your opinions on this.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

1. Single Wallet for All Crypto - This is very easy to understand. Cryptoriya integrates all blockchain technology in a single wallet to provide one step assessment management.
2. P2P to all Crypto - Cryptoriya is worlds number 1 P2P exchange that supports all cryptocurrencies with zero fees. Imagine that zero fees.
3. P2E Cash-out any Crypto - Cryptoriya is number 1 exchange that provides crypto to cash anywhere anytime without bank account.
5. Only Cold Wallet - Your payment is one hundred percent safe because cryptoriya only use cold wallet.
6. Global System and Secure - You can trade anywhere as long as there is an internet.

With the above advantages is it convincing to put your money on the table and invest it at Cryptoriya right? I would like to hear your opinions on this.

To be frank I am somehow negative with Cryptoriya but what you have laid out there makes me think that cryptoriya is really a wise investment. I do hope to see cryptoriya for myself in the future.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

To be frank I am somehow negative with Cryptoriya but what you have laid out there makes me think that cryptoriya is really a wise investment. I do hope to see cryptoriya for myself in the future.

That is what I was talking about. What more can you look for with cryptoriya. With a lot of ICO happening left and right, how will you decide on which one is a wise investment. First and foremost is practicality and need. I think cryptoriya is a necessity and addresses a lot of issue on cryptocurrency exchange and even the option to have all your cryptocurrency in one wallet. I do hope that investors realize this and make a wise investment out of cryptoriya.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: