Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:35:01 PM

To summarize, here are the advantages of using Cryptoriya:

1. Single Wallet for All Crypto - This is very easy to understand. Cryptoriya integrates all blockchain technology in a single wallet to provide one step assessment management.
2. P2P to all Crypto - Cryptoriya is worlds number 1 P2P exchange that supports all cryptocurrencies with zero fees. Imagine that zero fees.
3. P2E Cash-out any Crypto - Cryptoriya is number 1 exchange that provides crypto to cash anywhere anytime without bank account.
4. Any Crypto to Card - First exchange to provide card for any cryptocurrency.
5. Only Cold Wallet - Your payment is one hundred percent safe because cryptoriya only use cold wallet.
6. Global System and Secure - You can trade anywhere as long as there is an internet.

With the above advantages is it convincing to put your money on the table and invest it at Cryptoriya right? I would like to hear your opinions on this.

To be frank I am somehow negative with Cryptoriya but what you have laid out there makes me think that cryptoriya is really a wise investment. I do hope to see cryptoriya for myself in the future.

I'm not quite sure why do you have doubts with Cryptoriya. All investment have risks and one thing you need to check about new companies is to ask yourself if there is a real demand for the product or services they offer. As you can see, what cryptoriya offers is a practical way of converting your cryptocurrencies into cash, anytime, anywhere with zero fees for a crypto to crypto exchanges. This will make it more convenient for all of us to use cryptoriya in our everyday life without the fear of being checked by the government since cryptoriya does not require KYC. Let us hope that the company will have a successful ICO so we can check things out as they unfold.
We can see from here that cryptoriya will have the biggest change of getting into the top, they offering us a wonderful conversion and exchange from digital currency to cash world wide that we haven't often see from many money exchange around...
I agree with you. In my country we have a platform similar to this but not exactly the same. They monopolize the services and no other project ever tried to complete with them or try to beat them. They dont have the visa debit card though but crypto-users still use this platform since they are the only one that can convert their leading coins to cash and send them to their bank accounts

I don't think any service similar to cryptoriya will come close to what they offer. This is the best thing that I have seen so far in terms of flexibility and availability for exchange. The tag line "Crypto to Cash Anywhere without any bank" is really something to look forward to. It will give crypto users an easier way to spend their crypto currency in real world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tran thi thu

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

I wonder how many cryptocurrencies that can be use here? I also want to join this  Tongue

as per my own understanding in the crypto riya project platform the crypto riya's wallet can hold different forms of crypto currencies in just one wallet and can hold up huge amount of crypto currencies. it is not being stated but i think that it can hold  all off the crypto currency of the owner.

Based on the whitepaper it will be available to almost all type of tokens around 1,600 in existence. This is great since you need not have so many wallet just to store your different cryptocurrencies. This will also make it faster to exchange crypto to cash using cryptoriya.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

I wonder how many cryptocurrencies that can be use here? I also want to join this  Tongue

as per my own understanding in the crypto riya project platform the crypto riya's wallet can hold different forms of crypto currencies in just one wallet and can hold up huge amount of crypto currencies. it is not being stated but i think that it can hold  all off the crypto currency of the owner.

Based on the whitepaper it will be available to almost all type of tokens around 1,600 in existence. This is great since you need not have so many wallet just to store your different cryptocurrencies. This will also make it faster to exchange crypto to cash using cryptoriya.

That is great. I find it very confusing sometime when managing several accounts. With cryptoriya I think this will be a bit simpler and easier than what I am currently doing. Cryptoriya can also be used to exchange crypto to crypto, crypto to bank and even crypto to card. There are a lot of possibilities to watch out for with cryptoriya.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

1. Single Wallet for All Crypto - This is very easy to understand. Cryptoriya integrates all blockchain technology in a single wallet to provide one step assessment management.
2. P2P to all Crypto - Cryptoriya is worlds number 1 P2P exchange that supports all cryptocurrencies with zero fees. Imagine that zero fees.
3. P2E Cash-out any Crypto - Cryptoriya is number 1 exchange that provides crypto to cash anywhere anytime without bank account.
5. Only Cold Wallet - Your payment is one hundred percent safe because cryptoriya only use cold wallet.
6. Global System and Secure - You can trade anywhere as long as there is an internet.

With the above advantages is it convincing to put your money on the table and invest it at Cryptoriya right? I would like to hear your opinions on this.

To be frank I am somehow negative with Cryptoriya but what you have laid out there makes me think that cryptoriya is really a wise investment. I do hope to see cryptoriya for myself in the future.

I'm not quite sure why do you have doubts with Cryptoriya. All investment have risks and one thing you need to check about new companies is to ask yourself if there is a real demand for the product or services they offer. As you can see, what cryptoriya offers is a practical way of converting your cryptocurrencies into cash, anytime, anywhere with zero fees for a crypto to crypto exchanges. This will make it more convenient for all of us to use cryptoriya in our everyday life without the fear of being checked by the government since cryptoriya does not require KYC. Let us hope that the company will have a successful ICO so we can check things out as they unfold.
We can see from here that cryptoriya will have the biggest change of getting into the top, they offering us a wonderful conversion and exchange from digital currency to cash world wide that we haven't often see from many money exchange around...

True, cryptoriya have a very great concept and the demand for its exchange is surely high. I am sure that this ICO will be a success and I'm personally looking forward into getting my own Cryptoriya card.

Yes, so cast away any doubts and believe in the project. Their is no point in worrying much about what will be the future of cryptoriya. What I know now is that before no one believe in Bitcoin, it has no value at all. But now, it remains a fact that Bitcoin is really amazing and it is the mother of all cryptocurrencies. If you still doubt cryptoriya then you might have missed another opportunity knocking on your face. Good luck.

Well, thanks for that nudge. It is really an eye opener. No need to worry much. I am sure as well that this project has a lot of potential in the future. It is based on real demand and made convenient for the crypto community. I am following the for the updates on this project.

I am just happy that it will be possible soon to buy items directly using cryptoriya card without the need to going to the bank to exchange your cryptocurrency. Best feature is that you can exchange your crypto to cash anytime, anywhere. With no KYC you are sure that your profile is safe and you don't have to fear anything.
Really wow is a big yes for all, imagine cryptoriya giving what exactly need by cryptocurrency users in the world... By converting crypto to cash anywhere and it can use to buy anything from all accredited store soon... Convenient is life for cryptoriya project, keep it up...

Its great to know that many people are starting to appreciate cryptoriya. I hope that more investors do see this thread and help make cryptoriya available for us to use. It covers all type of cryptocurrency and an easy crypto to cash exchange. The crypto to card feature is also really good in purchasing items from the malls or even checking in into hotels and resorts.
I agree! This I think is the best crypto to cash exchange, the most convenient and most number of cryptocurrencies. By using the cryptoriya card without going to the bank is the most convenient way a crypto exchange be like. I also hope that more investors will invest in this project.

I appreciate what criptoriya will be doing. It is a great benefit for all crypto users. The charges for criptoriya card is also reasonable around 1-2% only depending if it is a regular or luxury card. Personally I would like to try the luxury card since it has more privilege than the regular card and the charges are lower plus the limit is higher also.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

True, cryptoriya have a very great concept and the demand for its exchange is surely high. I am sure that this ICO will be a success and I'm personally looking forward into getting my own Cryptoriya card.

Oh, that's great! I really am looking forward to that moment too. A luxury card is kinda ambitious but I want that too. What I just believe is that this project serves as an opening of another door to us as Crypto Enthusiasts who once believe that Crypto will really change our lives for the better. Smooth transactions are on its way via CryptoRiya. Let us support the project all the way!
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:26:39 PM

The new blockchain of Cryptoriya is very unique interesting.

I have some few question, what is the guarantee that the money we

will sent is received to the intended recipient?
Dude is a blockchain. CryptoRiya will be working on blocks, every transaction is transparent and you can follow them even. If you have given the right destination address it get it there if not it will remain in blocks forever. I hope you understand how blockchain works.
baoacae

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

Hey, guys! Such project are becoming successful
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

Great idea… I want to ask you this, though. Are you not worried about people using your platform to launder money? I mean, crypto 2 cash with no banks seems like a dream come true for shady people & tax evaders.
I just confuse to your thoughts, if there is no bank that CryptoRiya will use, how does the people withdraw their cryptocurrency into cash? It is a liitle bit logical and I think if the project of CryptoRiya is all about withdrawals then it is necessary for them to use ATM and banks.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

The new blockchain of Cryptoriya is very unique interesting.

I have some few question, what is the guarantee that the money we

will sent is received to the intended recipient?
In my opinion, it is good to have confirmation address to the sender and reciever of the money. Just like the remittance center in my place, they usually send a message to the sender and receiver of the transaction. If that happens, both parties have confirmation that their transaction is in process.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:15:21 AM

I am very glad to see the platform for the future of the cryptocurrency, CryptoRiya, which allows anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy and send any cryptocurrency anywhere in the world without a bank account.
The future is now!!! Can't wait for this platform to become reality. I wish it could really cash out any cryptocurrency, including those new ICOs in case, like if this is where newly distributed tokens are tradeable, then this would be the best
Me too, i can't wait to use the card of this project having different crypto currency. This is a good project having many advantages when withdrawing a money anytime. I know having the card of cryptoriya is more than having a card at the bank, because in this, you can secure any crypto compare to bank that only local money is accepted.
This is a good way, without additional dizzying applications and banks can directly convert into what they want.

This platform is the one you can use for all crypto related transaction! If you avail their debit card, you can use your crypto directly for shopping. Also, you can just visit their site to convert, trade or send crypto. The one platform for all your crypto needs.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:42:47 AM

I've seen this in their twitter account i caught my attention on this,

"CRYPTORIYA is thrilled to announce that we hit our goal of 50,000 participants in 26–27 hours!  The CRYPTORIYA team truCRYPTORIYA is thrilled to announce that we hit our goal of 50,000 participants in 26–27 hours! "

hope many investors caught the attention to learn and invest this kind of project.

kindly visit: https://twitter.com/cryptoriya/status/1000993358163120129
Is that 50,000 participants are the number of investors also? If yes, it is great to know that many people are interesting in CryptoRiya. Well, it is not a big deal since this project is useful to the economy. I believe that if CryptoRiya will do a better job and attract many investors at the same time, this project will go to the moon!

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
DanSmit

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

I sustain this project and rely  it can be smash.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

as I read in white paper Cryptoriya allowed users to exchange their any crypto curency in real time.
The users can spend or withdraw in the ATM and does not need to maintain a minimum balance.
I must say sounds good, unlike in my country you need to maintain a minumum balance of 2k 5k 10k peso but
if you have no money to maintain this kind of amount and you need the bank for remittance and now your card is closed,
now they have Cryptoriya is the first blockchain offer this to make a new platform an easy access and less effort.

Last month, my maintaining balance in my ATM card was gone instantly. I don't know what happened to my balance but I really disappointed in the bank where I withdrawn my money. So, I think remaining balance is not advisable to the ATM holders because banks eat up all our balances. That's the problem that I want to address with CryptoRiya. I want to ensure that I can maintain balances anytime.
There's no indication of minimum adb, only monthly fees. There's a possibility that it would work like other cards since it's a visa card, so, the adb might be applied. I think they expect users to keep a high amount in the card since its source of funds is cryptocurrency.
I do not yet read the whole whitepaper of CryptoRiya so I don't know if this suggestion of mine was indicated already at the whitepaper of this project.
It is good if CryptoRiya will use a Proof-of-stake algorithms even we stored in ATM. Sounds amazing, isn't it? What I want here is that, if we store their native token in our wallet, we can assure that our coins will add up annually or quarterly. By that, I think I will gonna hold tokens at my wallet or ATM.
What do you mean, that for as long as you keep the native token in their wallet the token is expected to grow? I thinks this will only happen if the token value is growing and if not, the value no matter how much token you hold for how long will remain the same or as is the current value of tokens at the said time.
Do you know what is a Proof-of-stake is? If not, bettee to conduct a research first. If CryptoRiya used PoS algorithms, token holders can have a quarterly or monthly dividends. They can also produce native tokens of CryptoRiya by just holding it to the wallet of CryptoRiya. Sounds great isn't it? But I do not know if CryptoRiya offers it.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

At the end, our aim is to make any crypto-currency usable in daily life & getting cash from any crypto-currency within minutes around the world which will make any crypto-currency genuinely efficient, transparent, and reliable.

I think this sums up the main objective of CryptoRiya for the users. It will definitely help the Crypto community to make their cryptocurrency more functional and significant in their daily needs at the same time getting it on the fastest time possible.
Emmanuel1986

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

I wish the project luck Good luck devs
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

That is right, we can convert our crypto currency to cash easily and without hassle seems like too many people around the world are aware and buy or invest in crypto currency, after the cryptoriya launched their project there are many people around the world will trust on it for sure.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

I believe that this project is not reaching much attention. I hope that people take time to read what CryptoRiya is and appreciate how it help us have easier access to crypto to cash exchange in the future and the other stuffs that cryptoriya has to offer.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

I believe that this project is not reaching much attention. I hope that people take time to read what CryptoRiya is and appreciate how it help us have easier access to crypto to cash exchange in the future and the other stuffs that cryptoriya has to offer.

Here are the easy steps to convert crypto to cash using Cryptoriya
1. Visit the App or cryptoriya website and select the currency you wish to exchange.
2. Location Selection. Select the country and city where you want to receive the cash.
3. Enter the amounts. Cryptoriya will automatically check the available cash limits of the agent in the city you selected. Enter any amount between the minimum and maximum limits.
4. Send the cryptocurrency. Send the deposit amount to the displayed address and wait for confirmation on the blockchain network. Once confirmed notification will be sent via sms and email.
5. Visit our nearby location. Users visit the nearest agent/cash point location and provide the transaction number and 8 digit pin. The agent will check the details and request for OTP.
6. Receive the cash. Once the verification is completed, the agent will give the cash to the user and transaction is completed.

It is easy to follow and to understand the process of converting crypto to cash using cryptoriya.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

Cryptoriya Regular Debit Cards

Cryptoriya regular debit cards is issued easily. You can use this debit card in daily basis. It does not need KYC. There are no monthly charges for the card.

Card Issuance Fee - $25 paid in CIYA token
Daily purchase limits - $8,500 USD
Online purchase fee - zero fees
Max balance - Equal to 7 BTC
KYC - No KYC needed
Crypto to Card Fees - 1.5%
Daily ATM withdrawal limit $6,500 USD
ATM withdrawal fees - 2%
Monthly spend limits - $30,000 USD
Monthly Card Fees - Free

With the above details, you can see that the regular cryptoriya debit card already has a lot to offer. I love the idea that you don't need to pay a monthly card fee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: