Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
Dixon Todd

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:28:54 PM

Hi, DEV's. Expect you find enough resources to cultivate your business. Acquainted activity, brilliant results, really good website!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:30:57 PM

I'm trying to judge the seriousness of this project. The fact that there are so many Newbie and Junior Members enthusiastic comments in this thread I find quite suspicious - it's unlikely to have expecially such a "young" public in a thread, and that's a pattern I've seen in many ICOs. They are probably just sockpuppet accounts of some paid bumping service. Not very encouraging.
Millennium_blue

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:36:23 PM

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally and it supports 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform.This is really huge.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:08:55 PM

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally and it supports 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform.This is really huge.

Yes, cryptoriya is really a big development in crypto currency and blockchain tecknology in terms of wallet capability. I just hope that the security feature it offers is enough to prevent hackers from accessing our accounts. The main thing that attracts investors will be the fast crypto to cash exchanges and the cryptoriya cards.
back2thailand

Activity: 490
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:29:32 AM

No doubt, this is a great and important project for all enthusiasts in the world of cryptocurrency. But not the only one. I would very much like to hear the difference in this project from the rest? Many projects (for example, Monaco, Mavex) have long promised to all the cards, but time passes, but there are no maps.

I know another project that has already opened pre-order. For example is Minexcoin.

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-pre-order-date-finally-revealed-637b1f61e6sb

What is your strength? How does your project benefit from others?

Thanks for the answer.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

A multi-currency wallet is the best idea, I have quite a few different alts and have to keep most in lots of different wallets.

I think you can't exchange to fiat all the different coins or tokens that you have.
There are limitations on this. I have so many eth tokens sitting in my MEW and they are worthless.
Aside from the various altcoins that I still have. So they should set the criteria on the type of cryptocurrency that they are going to include in their system.
Such ambition of this project is really overwhelming. Implementation is tough on this. Need to start small.

Cryptocurrencies are accessible in CryptoRiya if they have value. For sure, they will not accept a conversion for those coins that are worthless eventhough they are in our wallet. There are many coins under my MEW but I think few of them will acceptable in CryptoRiya.
Probably, top 10 listed coin in CMC will become the primary coins that they will accept in order for the people to exchange.

I do think also that the crypto riya project platform.will reach their success soon and i am sure for it god speed for the team.of crypto riya.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:46:50 PM

Yes, cryptoriya is really a big development in crypto currency and blockchain tecknology in terms of wallet capability. I just hope that the security feature it offers is enough to prevent hackers from accessing our accounts. The main thing that attracts investors will be the fast crypto to cash exchanges and the cryptoriya cards.

No doubt about the security feature inside the CryptoRiya. Blockchain Technology was implemented to have a secured and safe platform as well as wallet capability. Cryptoriya super convenient way to convert crypto to cash is the real deal here. No one dares to have that and here we are, just one step away to make it happen. Let us support Cryptoriya.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:58:27 PM

It is not unknown to all that there are a lot of shit coins these ICOs are producing. Will CryptoRiya also enlist these coins or tokens to their platform even if they know there is no potential on the said tokens to have value? What will be thhe future of those tokens then if they are held in CryptoRiya wallet?
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:08:01 PM

I'm trying to judge the seriousness of this project. The fact that there are so many Newbie and Junior Members enthusiastic comments in this thread I find quite suspicious - it's unlikely to have expecially such a "young" public in a thread, and that's a pattern I've seen in many ICOs. They are probably just sockpuppet accounts of some paid bumping service. Not very encouraging.
So may I know what should be the basis of a project’s seriousness? Is it only on the type of supporters or in the project itself? The achievability of the project and the reasonability  and sensibility of their visions. What about those announcement threads reaching to 200 pages and more?

cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

Good afternoon. On the site I found a picture of your card with the inscription VISA. I would like to ask, do you really have a partnership with VISA or have I made a mistake? Because now many projects promise plastic cards, but almost all these promises are untrue. But I like the idea of ​​your project and I hope that CryptoRiya will be successful. Thank you.
back2thailand

Activity: 490
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:06:35 PM

No doubt, this is a great and important project for all enthusiasts in the world of cryptocurrency. But not the only one. I would very much like to hear the difference in this project from the rest? Many projects (for example, Monaco, Mavex) have long promised to all the cards, but time passes, but there are no maps.

I know another project that has already opened pre-order. For example is Minexcoin.

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-pre-order-date-finally-revealed-637b1f61e6sb

Thanks for the answer.

So, who can answer me on my questions???))) Nobody???
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:18:59 PM

It is good for many people to get 40% bonus which is very high seeing the project. In few hours from now the initial coin offering's crowdfunding is going to be live for public again. I personally think lot of people should have been registered in whitelist and they will participate immediately. It would be interesting to see the results of first couple of hours.
The ICO was divided into several parts. Here is the list of ICO price for couple of days that will surpass:

DATE OF ICO:
JULY 1, 2018 - JULY 3
40% bonus
1ETH = 3333CIYA

JULY 4 -JULY 10
30% bonus
1 ETH= 2860CIYA

JULY 11 -JULY 17
20% bonus
1 ETH= 2500CIYA

JULY 18 - JULY 31
10% bonus
1ETH = 2222CIYA

AUGUST 1 - AUGUST 14
5% bonus
1 ETH = 2105CIYA

More power in CryptoRiya and I hope that the sale will go fastly than we think of. I was shocked yesterday because I thought it will be done around September yet, I think they will not let the token sale be too long.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

It is good for many people to get 40% bonus which is very high seeing the project. In few hours from now the initial coin offering's crowdfunding is going to be live for public again. I personally think lot of people should have been registered in whitelist and they will participate immediately. It would be interesting to see the results of first couple of hours.
The ICO was divided into several parts. Here is the list of ICO price for couple of days that will surpass:

DATE OF ICO:
JULY 1, 2018 - JULY 3
40% bonus
1ETH = 3333CIYA

JULY 4 -JULY 10
30% bonus
1 ETH= 2860CIYA

JULY 11 -JULY 17
20% bonus
1 ETH= 2500CIYA

JULY 18 - JULY 31
10% bonus
1ETH = 2222CIYA

AUGUST 1 - AUGUST 14
5% bonus
1 ETH = 2105CIYA

More power in CryptoRiya and I hope that the sale will go fastly than we think of. I was shocked yesterday because I thought it will be done around September yet, I think they will not let the token sale be too long.

For those who missed the first ICO, its great to have another opportunity to get bonus CIYA token up to 30%. If you haven't heard of Cryptoriya yet its better you start reading or you will miss out a great opportunity right in front of you. I am not saying this just because I want to but because if you read the project it is for the best interest of crypto users, holders, investors and all of those who wish to have an easier way of converting crypto to cash or use a cryptoriya debit card in buying.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

It is never good to take investment decision using others reviews or comments doesn't matter what they say pros or cons. Do little effort to read and try to understand what is actually being offered and how much the idea is implementable. Some basic fundamental which we use for physical investment can be applied here as well. Cryptoriya has powerful concept which can open door for many opportunities by making the whole process lot more easier than existed methods.
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:18:38 PM

Just an update for those who dont know about this!!!

We have few hours left to the end of our 40% bonus. Invest today to partake.

Visit https://www.cryptoriya.io to invest

hurry up and grab some discounts/.
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

DATE OF ICO:
JULY 1, 2018 - JULY 3
40% bonus
1ETH = 3333CIYA

JULY 4 -JULY 10
30% bonus
1 ETH= 2860CIYA

JULY 11 -JULY 17
20% bonus
1 ETH= 2500CIYA

JULY 18 - JULY 31
10% bonus
1ETH = 2222CIYA

AUGUST 1 - AUGUST 14
5% bonus
1 ETH = 2105CIYA

For those who missed the first ICO, its great to have another opportunity to get bonus CIYA token up to 30%. If you haven't heard of Cryptoriya yet its better you start reading or you will miss out a great opportunity right in front of you. I am not saying this just because I want to but because if you read the project it is for the best interest of crypto users, holders, investors and all of those who wish to have an easier way of converting crypto to cash or use a cryptoriya debit card in buying.
Days are easily gone by today! And if you are late to invest in CryptoRiya, you will miss out also one of the important event that happens to your life. I already part of this project and I am sure that the end of ICOs, investors will become happy because we can now exchange any cryptocurrency in our own fiat currency without the help of bank.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

It is not unknown to all that there are a lot of shit coins these ICOs are producing. Will CryptoRiya also enlist these coins or tokens to their platform even if they know there is no potential on the said tokens to have value? What will be thhe future of those tokens then if they are held in CryptoRiya wallet?
Well, i think the CryptoRiya will give a token holder a good chance once they save their token on the wallet of CryptoRiya, the fees are very low and more benefits for them too.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:59:19 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
It will be very useful when someone need immediate help or have emergency, with cryptoriya we can withdraw our tokens to become instant cash anywhere by using a cryptoriya card anytime... By that we know that in any situation there is something/someone we can rely on, and that's cryptoriya...

If that's the case, I could say it will become really helpful to anybody who can have an emergency problem in terms of financial needs. So I guess their platform was quite good, I hope more investor can discover their impressive target in this industry anyway.
I can also see the advantage of this platform for those working abroad like me. Not all the time i have cash. I have to wait for salary day for me to be able to send money for my family’s allowance but sometimes, there are unavoidable instance where they need money for emergency. So instead of borrowing money with interest if i have cryptocurrency in my CryptoRiya wallet i can just send them what they need with out problem.

You have a good point on this. The availability of your money and the convenience of sending money to your love one is another plus for the project. We can also purchase goods online and delivered it to them. No hassle, no shipping fee if you have made the transaction online to the local online store to that country. I think Cryptoriya team will make sure that all these transactions will be possible through the use of Cryptoriya platform.
That is nice then, about the CryptoRiya there are lot of things that they can help investors when they make some try regarding their project platform whereas they can easily withdraw anywhere and also in sending money to our family even in the other country too.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

A very huge market if it will succeed. Many of the Crypto-Wallets around the globe used to support only their own coin or token on the supporting wallet.
By this project we will be at ease on how we will store our coins and tokens. Very impressive idea. Keep it up Cryptoria Team
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

Thanks for the answer.

So, who can answer me on my questions???))) Nobody???
The difference here is CryptoRiya can turn your cryptocurrencies into cash in different ways. First through bank accounts, second throught their visa debit cards, third through your own visa credit card, though not directly cash but you can pay your visa credit with cryptocurrencies from your CryptoRiya wallet. And lastly you can send cash to CryptoRiya accredited remittance centers from your CryptoRiya wallet and you can also exchange your Ciya tokens to other cryptocurrency. By the way their wallets hold huge types of cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: