Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

A multi-currency wallet is the best idea, I have quite a few different alts and have to keep most in lots of different wallets.

I think you can't exchange to fiat all the different coins or tokens that you have.
There are limitations on this. I have so many eth tokens sitting in my MEW and they are worthless.
Aside from the various altcoins that I still have. So they should set the criteria on the type of cryptocurrency that they are going to include in their system.
Such ambition of this project is really overwhelming. Implementation is tough on this. Need to start small.

Cryptocurrencies are accessible in CryptoRiya if they have value. For sure, they will not accept a conversion for those coins that are worthless eventhough they are in our wallet. There are many coins under my MEW but I think few of them will acceptable in CryptoRiya.
Probably, top 10 listed coin in CMC will become the primary coins that they will accept in order for the people to exchange.

I do think also that the crypto riya project platform.will reach their success soon and i am sure for it god speed for the team.of crypto riya.

And please make it so fast that we can use it right now, as in right now. Very interested on this project.
I will surely change my kind of wallet and send all of my coins and token on this badass project. Keep up the good work Crytoriya Team and Devs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rogaimo

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

Looks good plan!
Faultless website, riveting website!  Good luck guys!
Krish Naverma

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:02:16 AM

Tuurnt, I think it is a good project. I will buy some coin when it sale.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:05:45 AM

Cryptoriya does have the advantage of being able to hypnotize its supporters, with private security and cool wallets. The project is able to grow well and the team will work maximally to become a big project.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
lefte

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:18:42 AM

Hello, I would like to know which countries cannot take part in crowdsale? Also I would like to know when the crowdsale is going to start?
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

I'm trying to judge the seriousness of this project. The fact that there are so many Newbie and Junior Members enthusiastic comments in this thread I find quite suspicious - it's unlikely to have expecially such a "young" public in a thread, and that's a pattern I've seen in many ICOs. They are probably just sockpuppet accounts of some paid bumping service. Not very encouraging.
So may I know what should be the basis of a project’s seriousness? Is it only on the type of supporters or in the project itself? The achievability of the project and the reasonability  and sensibility of their visions. What about those announcement threads reaching to 200 pages and more?
"Never judge a book by its cover"

Did you know about the existence of Nullius in this forum? He is one of the best BTT user even before he ranked up. We can see how his eagerness to share his mental aspects. Yes, newbies can consider as a young users of the forum but we cannot say if they are really ignorant about cryptocurrency, because sometimes, newbies and junior members show their effectiveness, creativity and critical thinking in this forum.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
onionpealer

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

Hello, all. I believe that this business is pretty a juicy investment at the present time.

Of course it is a juicy investment, I've invested in it and I think you should too (if you have not already done so). The price is quite keen at the moment, so go and get some.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

A multi-currency wallet is the best idea, I have quite a few different alts and have to keep most in lots of different wallets.

I think you can't exchange to fiat all the different coins or tokens that you have.
There are limitations on this. I have so many eth tokens sitting in my MEW and they are worthless.
Aside from the various altcoins that I still have. So they should set the criteria on the type of cryptocurrency that they are going to include in their system.
Such ambition of this project is really overwhelming. Implementation is tough on this. Need to start small.

Cryptocurrencies are accessible in CryptoRiya if they have value. For sure, they will not accept a conversion for those coins that are worthless eventhough they are in our wallet. There are many coins under my MEW but I think few of them will acceptable in CryptoRiya.
Probably, top 10 listed coin in CMC will become the primary coins that they will accept in order for the people to exchange.

I do think also that the crypto riya project platform.will reach their success soon and i am sure for it god speed for the team.of crypto riya.

And please make it so fast that we can use it right now, as in right now. Very interested on this project.
I will surely change my kind of wallet and send all of my coins and token on this badass project. Keep up the good work Crytoriya Team and Devs.
We are all waiting on their project because knowing that this project is very interested and want some try because its a big help for us who are holding some token, let us all bring this to the fullest support on the project.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

very nice and cool project.. I checked the MVP . and I can admit that I got inspired. (MVP is not completed. seems it is just a image yet) but the idea catch my mind.  but the main thing is how you will make it true..
if this become possible. then I am sure it'll be a great increment for crypto world.
we are paying a lot of fee and charges to all these third parties from which we have to pass during exchanging our cryptos to cash.
Report to moderator 

Yes the project of the crypto riya is very interesting and seductive as well because of the token sale.
Last time while i am readingbto the thread i saw a 50% off in the token sale in crypto riya project.
this is great for the investors and for those who really want to use the cryptoriya card whereas they can buy a token now in a small amount and can use to as their fees for some transaction that need a token of the CryptoRiya.
But it will be great if we will buy more token now coz we can use it in many reasons, like for our transaction here and we could also sell those token when the time that ciya tokens already in high demand...
You have a point on that,  for those who want to use the CryptoRiya card is better to buy now the ciya token to have them a less fee also when using it as payment in the transaction and can sell when the price is high in value, hoping for the good benefits of this project then.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

Cryptoriya has been listed on coincodex

Kindly visit the link https://coincodex.com/ico/cryptoriya/

Buy CIYA tokens at $0.35 per CIYA, and get 30% bonus.

Offer will last for up to 6days.

Visit https://www.cryptoriya.io for more info
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:28:52 PM

Wow! I will toss a coin for that! Very brave indeed. I was really encouraged about your urgency on this project. I believed that in no time, the platform will be ready for us to experience its power. I don't have that lots of coins but I will definitely try this one. CryptoRiya Team really did a good job!
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:13:47 PM

very nice and cool project.. I checked the MVP . and I can admit that I got inspired. (MVP is not completed. seems it is just a image yet) but the idea catch my mind.  but the main thing is how you will make it true..
if this become possible. then I am sure it'll be a great increment for crypto world.
we are paying a lot of fee and charges to all these third parties from which we have to pass during exchanging our cryptos to cash.
Report to moderator 

Yes the project of the crypto riya is very interesting and seductive as well because of the token sale.
Last time while i am readingbto the thread i saw a 50% off in the token sale in crypto riya project.
this is great for the investors and for those who really want to use the cryptoriya card whereas they can buy a token now in a small amount and can use to as their fees for some transaction that need a token of the CryptoRiya.
But it will be great if we will buy more token now coz we can use it in many reasons, like for our transaction here and we could also sell those token when the time that ciya tokens already in high demand...
You have a point on that,  for those who want to use the CryptoRiya card is better to buy now the ciya token to have them a less fee also when using it as payment in the transaction and can sell when the price is high in value, hoping for the good benefits of this project then.
I think sending CryptoRiya tokens from wallet to wallet inside the platform is free of charge I’m not sure. This is one of the problems they want to solve the high transaction fees in exchanges. So when their own exchange platform will be ready we can expect that we will only be paying less transaction fees.
joeljames23

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:59:56 PM

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
It will be very useful when someone need immediate help or have emergency, with cryptoriya we can withdraw our tokens to become instant cash anywhere by using a cryptoriya card anytime... By that we know that in any situation there is something/someone we can rely on, and that's cryptoriya...

If that's the case, I could say it will become really helpful to anybody who can have an emergency problem in terms of financial needs. So I guess their platform was quite good, I hope more investor can discover their impressive target in this industry anyway.
I can also see the advantage of this platform for those working abroad like me. Not all the time i have cash. I have to wait for salary day for me to be able to send money for my family’s allowance but sometimes, there are unavoidable instance where they need money for emergency. So instead of borrowing money with interest if i have cryptocurrency in my CryptoRiya wallet i can just send them what they need with out problem.

You have a good point on this. The availability of your money and the convenience of sending money to your love one is another plus for the project. We can also purchase goods online and delivered it to them. No hassle, no shipping fee if you have made the transaction online to the local online store to that country. I think Cryptoriya team will make sure that all these transactions will be possible through the use of Cryptoriya platform.
You are great Bitdane. It never came into my mind. Imagine even if I am in a different country i can still order online and pay them with my cryptoRiya card of visa card and make my family a recipient. So even if i order them from here the store can send them to my family.
Yes what a great idea, with the use of cryptoriya card you can send money and buy goods then it will send to them wherever they are... By that your personal salary will not be used and you will have savings on it...

This is very nice and I think it is possible.  The purchase can be done after the conversion of our crypto to cash through CryptoRiya. Online selling will be very possible because it is just on the net and everyone can transact from it. Anything can be bought on the net, if we have digital cash, we can easily pay the items then it can be delivered instantly to our love ones.
That's also a good idea to spend our cryptocurrency by the use of cryptoriya card we can buy goods and send it to our families, but just in case our tokens or coins in the card are used up can we directly deposit cash from it? Or we need to buy coins and deposit to our card...
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:07:38 PM

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
It will be very useful when someone need immediate help or have emergency, with cryptoriya we can withdraw our tokens to become instant cash anywhere by using a cryptoriya card anytime... By that we know that in any situation there is something/someone we can rely on, and that's cryptoriya...

If that's the case, I could say it will become really helpful to anybody who can have an emergency problem in terms of financial needs. So I guess their platform was quite good, I hope more investor can discover their impressive target in this industry anyway.
I can also see the advantage of this platform for those working abroad like me. Not all the time i have cash. I have to wait for salary day for me to be able to send money for my family’s allowance but sometimes, there are unavoidable instance where they need money for emergency. So instead of borrowing money with interest if i have cryptocurrency in my CryptoRiya wallet i can just send them what they need with out problem.

You have a good point on this. The availability of your money and the convenience of sending money to your love one is another plus for the project. We can also purchase goods online and delivered it to them. No hassle, no shipping fee if you have made the transaction online to the local online store to that country. I think Cryptoriya team will make sure that all these transactions will be possible through the use of Cryptoriya platform.
You are great Bitdane. It never came into my mind. Imagine even if I am in a different country i can still order online and pay them with my cryptoRiya card of visa card and make my family a recipient. So even if i order them from here the store can send them to my family.
Yes what a great idea, with the use of cryptoriya card you can send money and buy goods then it will send to them wherever they are... By that your personal salary will not be used and you will have savings on it...

This is very nice and I think it is possible.  The purchase can be done after the conversion of our crypto to cash through CryptoRiya. Online selling will be very possible because it is just on the net and everyone can transact from it. Anything can be bought on the net, if we have digital cash, we can easily pay the items then it can be delivered instantly to our love ones.
That's also a good idea to spend our cryptocurrency by the use of cryptoriya card we can buy goods and send it to our families, but just in case our tokens or coins in the card are used up can we directly deposit cash from it? Or we need to buy coins and deposit to our card...

That is great. Yes, I think it will be possible to directly deposit cash since its a debit card, but I think it can be done using online payment platform since there is no local bank directly affiliated or partnered with Cryptoriya. It is a debit card, meaning it needs to have cash credit to be able to use it as opposed to credit cards which will bill you for your monthly purchases.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

Report to moderator 

Now they're selling ciya tokens with a very low price of 0.03 usd and after the end of crowdsale it will become 0.40 each for every ciya token it will add 0.33 usd and if you buy now and sell after crowdsale you will earn that 0.33usd without doing anything, is it good right!?
No! Its awesome! 110% profit in case if we sell CIYA tokens in its ICO price. That's incredible! I believe that many people will take advantage their token sale. But as of now, ethereum network is really congested and transactions got high fees. Therefore, even I want to buy some tokens, I think it will become a waste due to the overload of ethereum network.

b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:26:07 AM

https://coincodex.com/ico/cryptoriya/

Cryptoriya ICO
Cryptoriya is the first global decentralized network to cash-out any cryptocurrency at zero fees within minutes from anywhere globally.

https://github.com/cryptoriya

know more about cryptoriya!
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:08:45 PM

https://coincodex.com/ico/cryptoriya/

Cryptoriya ICO
Cryptoriya is the first global decentralized network to cash-out any cryptocurrency at zero fees within minutes from anywhere globally.

https://github.com/cryptoriya

know more about cryptoriya!

Cashing-out aby crypto at zero fees is very pleasing to hear, but is it attainable? am sure the platform maintenance will also incure some expenditure so how project can maintain such zero fees.

Arceusz

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

This is indeed a great idea i never thought of. Imagine you are lacking cash and you are in the middle of a situation where in you need cash so bad or it is an emegency. You can just go to your nearest ATM booth to withdraw some cash you need through your visa card or your cryptoriya debit card.

I agree. No one likes to be in a situation like that and some people really don't have that enough fiat money on-hand. Some people hodl their cryptocurrency because of its volatility and they are hoping that the next day, their crypto will be bigger. I think this would be of great help if you have crypto and you can convert it immediately into fiat without getting through the difficult, time-consuming and lengthy process of converting fiat into cash. Thanks to CryptoRiya team with this great idea!

What do you think guys on how Cryptoriya ICO is performing? I am hoping that this project will succeed since It promises convenience for crypto holders and users to exchange crypto to cash as well as fast and easy purchase using cryptoriya debit card.

If all crypto people will unite and support this great project, I believe that CryptoRiya project will be a sure success. The advantages it offers will definitely help every person by having a secured storage of their crypto. The fast way to convert cryptocurrencies to cash without a bank is really a good thing.   

It is pretty easy. If you give all crypto people a good reason to support this project, then it may actually happen.

And take note this mate. They prefer to exchange and hold different coins and tokens around the world.
Isn’t that a very futuristic and very conceptualized project. I’m into this project. Worth to invest in.
Vdhi

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

Good luck team! Crypto to cash without bank is really good idea. Waiting for public launch of wallet & card.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:07:54 PM

I'm trying to judge the seriousness of this project. The fact that there are so many Newbie and Junior Members enthusiastic comments in this thread I find quite suspicious - it's unlikely to have expecially such a "young" public in a thread, and that's a pattern I've seen in many ICOs. They are probably just sockpuppet accounts of some paid bumping service. Not very encouraging.
So may I know what should be the basis of a project’s seriousness? Is it only on the type of supporters or in the project itself? The achievability of the project and the reasonability  and sensibility of their visions. What about those announcement threads reaching to 200 pages and more?
"Never judge a book by its cover"

Did you know about the existence of Nullius in this forum? He is one of the best BTT user even before he ranked up. We can see how his eagerness to share his mental aspects. Yes, newbies can consider as a young users of the forum but we cannot say if they are really ignorant about cryptocurrency, because sometimes, newbies and junior members show their effectiveness, creativity and critical thinking in this forum.
How can someone determine if newbies here are really newbies in real life when it comes to cryptocurrency? Who knows if this newbies are big fishers toaming around to find some big catch? Every ody knows promotion in this forum is impossible with out merit. How can someone new to this forum be ranked up to a higher level so they can be considered experts?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: