Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

I was amazed with the concept of your project. It is good that your team created this kind of platform that help people to search and even sell easily with Muxe. Though i am not done reading your whitepaper but because of this forum, I got an idea on what is your purpose in putting this project.
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

Such business are getting successful.
Absorbing results, brilliant design, cerebral website.

The vision is for a long term and we are integrating in different market segments time by time.

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

After i saw this project on white paper, it seems this is a quality project, and this really makes me interested to join,
good work for MUXE team Good luck for this project.
Yes indeed this platform is trully amazing. Thier concept about real estate is unique, especially with the developers whose devotedly answering all the queries and giving all the information needed,although everthing is written in the whitepaper. This gonna be a successful platform soon.

Glad that you are noticing our dedication to this project. We are working on this project 24/7!

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

By the use of muxe many people can now sort out house and find their desired qualities and features that makes their searching and browsing easy.

Did you already try the search tools in the current muxe platform?
Simply go to https://www.muxe.online

Wow this is amazing, one of the kind project with a very nice concept, your desire and choice will be come into realization it very attractive idea and exemplary.  This make project edge from other real estate industry.

Thank you very much. Have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

Greetings, guys!
I'm review in website on your business, It is really interesting.

Good to hear that you are considering our project.
Thank you very much. Have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

Real estate ain't going away any time soon = Muxe ain't going away any time soon => we're gonna make some serious cash here
You’re right with that, dude. Even in stocks exchange, real estate really gives profit. However, there are couple of ICO’s who runs real estate already. How will MUXE compete with those projects? MUXE should have a unique feature to compete against them.

We are not targeting real estate directly but the market around it that are based on all your real estate needs.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

I’ve heard about the partnership with Voise. What will be the benefit of MUXE project to Voise and Voise to MUXE?

We have recently decided to no longer work with Voise directly for now.
We might reconsider this again at a later stage. You can read our blog update from a few days ago.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

Such project are becoming smash!
Judicious activity, excellence logo, riveting idea.  Good luck DEVs.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

I like the construction of this business. Aware approach, engaging activity, brilliant plan.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

Hi, what will happen to unsold tokens? Will you guys freeze or burn it just like other ICO's do?

Hello, the majority of the tokens that are unsold will be held to be used on the platform once the MUXE payment integration feature will go live. This way there will always be an available supply for new users to get the MUXE tokens in an easy way whether they understand how to work with crypto or not.

I see. Wouldn't it affect the value of tokens in exchanges as it will become available through the platform? How will MUXE compensate to their investors that will use the token for trading, will you have a specific price per token in the platform or will you base it on its price in exchanges?

Tokens on the platform will always be considered on the actual value of MUXE plus a certain percentage on top of that to avoid any issues with the market value. The benefits of this is because of the fact that the MUXE platform has many features that allow users to spent their MUXE tokens. We want to make sure that everyone can participate and get access to the muxe tokens in an easy way.

We will offcours do everything we can to prevent value drops.

I see. That's good. I can sense that this strategy will make the token value stable and will prevent shortage for those who want to purchase tokens after the ICO. That way, MUXE platform will maintain its stability as well, as everyone can easily get tokens in order to use the platform.

Hi MUXE, does the  25% bonus applies even if I'm just a 'Star' member of CCS? I'm interested to upgrade my CCS membership to avail the 25% bonus tokens.

Hello Luke, yes the bonus also applies on on Star members of CcS.
Simply upgrade your account and order tokens at https://www.muxe.io/buy-muxe-tokens
After that email us at info@muxe.io with your CcS username and your order ID of the MUXE tokens. We will then sent you 25% extra.

Thanks for this info. Upgrading CcS account is a must. 25% Bonus is a good deal.

Glad to hear that you like the deal!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

I suppose that this idea is quite a commercial investment currently!  Good luck fellows!

Thank you very much! Please sign up on https://www.muxe.onlline

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

I feel bad because I want to join and have tokens in their airdrop but I guess I am late now.
By the way , do you have a successful partnership ? Or do you negotiate now in some top companies involve in real estate?

Yes, you can see their current partners on page 30 of their White paper and these big companies will help introduce MUXE to the world. And with this, people will find that MUXE is more trustworthy.

Thank you for pointing out the page. We are however always trying to improve our whitepaper by adding the latest updates and releases. So keep tuned for updates.
Thank you for putting all the information we need, to be able to know all parts/functions of this project. Yes please, because it's really one of those we hope that this project will be further enhanced and strengthened by your diligent and hard working Team.

For more information you can always see our website. We are releasing new information very frequently!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

The key thing that in the future it has ensured the progress of the idea!
 Good luck dev's!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

By the use of muxe many people can now sort out house and find their desired qualities and features that makes their searching and browsing easy.

Did you already try the search tools in the current muxe platform?
Simply go to https://www.muxe.online

Very nice! Thanks for sharing. I got interested with the real estate crypto after I watched a sponsored ads on facebook. Lots of people already got rich in real estate. Good thing that this industry also want to get in the world of crypto.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

It would be a great help to share with our Society if these types of projects would eventually succeed and I think it's made up of experts who knows a lot of issues regarding Real states.

Building this platfom needs a lot of different experts from different mark segments. Building this project therefor is a great challenge. We are recruiting more people to help us every day!
Yeah, In my observation of the progress of this project We see the good strategy that you are showing and the diligence you show to us. We hope that until the time of success, your characteristics will remain. And even if you do not demand for it, you can have our support until we reach success.

Thank you for your kind words. Great to hear that you follow up on our progress.
Every one of us here as investors, supporters and users of MUXE must really be responsible for monitoring the progress of this project to guard every situation we face whether it is good or bad to discuss and make a first aid if suddenly there is a problem and of course we can also know what we can help or do.

You can help us via many different ways. But community involvement is the most important request that we have to everyone right now.

That is true! We are all equally important to this project. The founders, Developers Community managers and the community itself!
Yes, Because the founders, Developers Community managers and the community itself are the Elements for us to reach success and of course the good outcome of the MUXE service in the community and its users. I already smell the fragrance of success.

Guys don't forget to watch, subscribe and sign up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s
https://www.muxe.online/

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

Since the project focus in giving service to real estate, I can assume that the team only focus to people who is rich and have a capital . Meaning few people can avail your services. How can you market it? Do you have strategies ?

We are focusing on the entire market and with that every single individual.
Whether someone has money or not should not be to important. We are focusing on the daily market and therefor everyone can be included in our project.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

Good night, fellows.
I wish your plan runs successfully!
Excellence idea, rational activity.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:27:14 PM

I really like the idea and service that Muxe offers , about the service in real estate. I hope they can lure more investors and collect enough funds to execute their platform . I know many project that become succesful to this field of service, hopefully you can compete to some of those projects.

Its a 100% guaranteed that project muxe could get more investor with its great platform and services to offer and great ideas I'm pretty sure many investors will definitely engage on this project and the team muxe will absolutely meet all of their expectation.

I heard they have private investors that support the team and project. Good thing they have those people , atleast whatever the result in the ico they can still continue their services. I feel like there are no possibilty that this ICO will fail. The team are giving more effort to make this project become successful.

Yes that is right. Our private investors are very important in this project. Without them we wouldnt be where we are today!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

December this year Muxe is going to release its beta version of its platform(as per roadmap) and 1st quarter next year  will release the full version of the platform. The min purchase is affordable for a $100 equivalent to 10.000 muxe and I can say just wait until next year and from there its starting to do good.

Nice! It is just a few months from now and crypto will be at peak pricing at it will be a lot better by 1st quarter of next week. What a great timeline for such project.
Yes that is true! that in just a few months from now we will the beta version of this platform and for the next year first quarter we can finally try and use this muxe. And I think that the team will definitely provide us the satisfying blockchain that will our lives more convenient and easy.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:28:01 PM

Reading the whitepaper of Muxe will definitely gives you the idea of how this project will flow and how will it progress parts by parts. I can also say that they have a substantial and informative whitepaper that you really understand easily not like others' whitepaper.

Have you also already signed up for our Alpha platform? We wil be introduucing the CcS Marketplace very soon!

https://www.muxe.online

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: