Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

Good evening team. I hope your project runs happily!
Apperceptive logo, outstanding vision!

Thank you very much. Have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

You can even hire handymen with Muxe, everything  from housing bid to repairs, Muxe can really help you achieving your dream home.
because the creator of this project is broad-minded they depend about the technology most people are using now advance tech for everything people like before in real state you need personally talk for any hotel or company about the settlement of your processing house title or what you dream house now you can process just in one apps.
If we are wasting a lot of time to care about things about our Real Estate needs, now it's no longer because MUXE will make it all for us. This MUXE and their Innovative platform will be really useful to us someday.

That is the goal of the MUXE platform.
But we are certainly not limiting the possibillities to just that. We are going to introduce a new solution to the market.
hi dev I just want to know what are those problem in the market can possible to change or fix by muxe? What are kind of benefits can I get if I'm going to invest? Do you have any partnership can muxe help to be success in the future?
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

You can even hire handymen with Muxe, everything  from housing bid to repairs, Muxe can really help you achieving your dream home.
because the creator of this project is broad-minded they depend about the technology most people are using now advance tech for everything people like before in real state you need personally talk for any hotel or company about the settlement of your processing house title or what you dream house now you can process just in one apps.
If we are wasting a lot of time to care about things about our Real Estate needs, now it's no longer because MUXE will make it all for us. This MUXE and their Innovative platform will be really useful to us someday.
And you do not need to talk to different companies to request your Real Estate needs because MUXE can afford to provide all that for us through their One stop shop.
This is what Muxe can offer to all, a convenience in finding a house and lot or even a service related to real estate. The team are doing an application wherein you can find all the details and what you need that is related to real estate.
The platform's objectives really include that matter and was truly accepted as unambiguous by many. Conveniency is one of the factor that the platform has to offer for everyone in looking for such real estate needs and same thing to the ones who offers it wherein nowadays, its a real deal throughout the community. That factor benefits the both parties, the brokers and the prolly users.

Good that you point this out! We are always happy with the support of our community.
Thank you very much. Have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

Correct me if I wrong, Muxe is an application where you can search and find real estate property. Also you can make negotiation thru this, buy and sell properties, maintenance , tools and etc by the help of blockchain.

This will be one of the future aspects of the platform. But we are focusing on much more then just that!
For example sign up on https://www.muxe.online to get a better understanding of our portal.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

I'm interested on this business. I will watch this to watch what is going to happen!  Good luck all.
That is really good for you, I can definitely assure you that all your time will be worth because the team are really working 24/7 just to make their future partners and investors satisfied with them.

Thank you for spreading the words and supporting the interaction on our Topic! We really appreciate that.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

Hello, team.
The business will be successful. Attentive approach, a rather interesting results.

aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

That is the goal of the MUXE platform.
But we are certainly not limiting the possibillities to just that. We are going to introduce a new solution to the market.

I agree the muxe team are indeed doing all their best to develop and even do more improvement on what is lacking in the project currently the platform of muxe is solid as we can we the project has been progressing very well up to now which the team has been working and putting a lot of efforts to make the project successful.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

Wish a lot of investor maintenance your plan when ICO will begin.
Probably, it will happen because their platform is very in-demand which deals with real estate and broking system, many real estate company and investors will definitely gonna use MUXE once it is ready and done.

Good that you point that out. But dont forget that there are many other opportunitities on the muxe platform. Check them out at https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

If this Ico become successful and collect enough funds ,it can provide application that can help the user ,a solution to a problem when it comes to real estate, like maintenance , searching for a good deal real estate .

Exactly! But in any situation our private investors will not fail on us. The project will be developed under any circumstances this is guaranteed!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

I'm interested on this business. I will watch this to watch what is going to happen!  Good luck all.
thanks if you have time you will have more idea about the project just read the whitepaper and also their site,this is about the real state for making easy to find a dream house with their system every transaction and settlement is easy to understand.

Thank you very much for the community interaction and the support in growth of our project. We really appreciate this.
Also have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online

If you havent please sign up we would really like it to say hi to you from time to time!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

Muxe will be active in their marketing, roadshows and promotions on this 4 cities by 2nd quarter of 2019: Dubai:New York:San Francisco:Spain
this is a great spot since more people are eyeing real state and property on this cities, however, expanding after the full version of platform is versatile.

I like the target market place of Muxe, they really aiming for the top services in real estate. They chose new york, san francisco, dubai and spain . This 4 country are popular  when it comes to real estate.
It can prove that people behind this ICO have a high knowledge in real estate and they really in to it. Great start .

Really good to hear that you like what we are doing. We are so happy with the fact that our community is really starting to grow with us.
We appreciate every single person as much as the next one and the one before. We hope to see many people join us like yourself.

Make sure you sign up on https://www.muxe.online because once the new updates will come you can start earning money in an awesome way.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

Since the project focus in giving service to real estate, I can assume that the team only focus to people who is rich and have a capital . Meaning few people can avail your services. How can you market it? Do you have strategies ?
You have a point but I don't think so because the MUXE Platform that they offered to each one of us is very wide, for example: I have no money to buy home but I have money for buying materials that I need at home improvements or repairs, I'm will still welcome to their Platform because for me this Platform is not just for people has a lot of money but for everyone with has concerns regarding Real Estate matters.

I do agree with the both of you as well on some of these aspects. But we have a lot of other features coming that  makes us a complete different project/marketplace then our competitors. Make sure you check out https://www.muxe.online so that you can find out what it is.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

You can even hire handymen with Muxe, everything  from housing bid to repairs, Muxe can really help you achieving your dream home.
And you do not need to talk to different companies to request your Real Estate needs because MUXE can afford to provide all that for us through their One stop shop.
This is what Muxe can offer to all, a convenience in finding a house and lot or even a service related to real estate. The team are doing an application wherein you can find all the details and what you need that is related to real estate.
Yup, so that what we did before about Real estates industry, Constructions, Maintenance, Materials and Equipment Purchase orders, Hiring professionals, property buying & Selling, Home and Storage rentals We are taking a long time to complete our needs and should be prepared. But now that MUXE is here, we can do it all by Simply using their Apps which is very easy to use and understand.

Beside that we also provide the opportuntity to developers and business entrepeneurs to place their services, tools and products on our platform.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

Correct me if I wrong, Muxe is an application where you can search and find real estate property. Also you can make negotiation thru this, buy and sell properties, maintenance , tools and etc by the help of blockchain.
Yes, based on my understanding they will build offices primarily in these areas:

* Arnhem  
* Bejing
* Tokyo  
* Seoul  
* Berlin  
* London
* Dubai
* Hong Kong
* New York
* Singapore

what I do not know right now is if they accepting walk-in, that don't have Apps in their gadgets with big and small concerns regarding their needs.

We will certainly support as much of this as we can over time. We are still working on the major developments of our platform at the moment.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

I hope this project matchs a great advance.
Engaging website, cognizant results, excellence results!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

I hope this project matchs a great advance.
Engaging website, cognizant results, excellence results!
Please watch, sign-up and explore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s
https://www.muxe.online/

If you find some errors, bugs or if you have questions regarding to this project, you can ask the developer here or through
their telegram channel t.me/MUXEproject and of course you can participate in our community.

https://www.muxe.online/forum/

Glad that you help us share this information. Unfortunately we have some issues with our Telegram at the moment as someone was able to take away our project username somehow. But we are solving this issue as soon as possible. Be aware about this matter.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

Its like an alibaba of real state in which interested buyers and Legit Sellers/Service Providers meet in just one app! Hopefully no legal problems will arise during and after the finished product. But I'm also expecting the platform would have same tutorial on your first use.

Glad that you like the concept we need more people to adopt our platform as soon as possible to start benefiting from the engagement together.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

Yes, based on my understanding they will build offices primarily in these areas:

* Arnhem  
* Bejing
* Tokyo  
* Seoul  
* Berlin  
* London
* Dubai
* Hong Kong
* New York
* Singapore

what I do not know right now is if they accepting walk-in, that don't have Apps in their gadgets with big and small concerns regarding their needs.

i dont think so that they will accept a walk in applicant, because the application are already free to download. there a lot of way if you want muxe to serve you. we will just wait for more improves and updates of muxe.

We will have many different ways for people to profit on the MUXE platform after the CcS Marketplace update will be released. Give it some time and everyone can enjoy the amazing benefits.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

If this Ico become successful and collect enough funds ,it can provide application that can help the user ,a solution to a problem when it comes to real estate, like maintenance , searching for a good deal real estate .
Probably yes. Since these are all the services that Muxe promised to their participants and investors that is written in their white paper. Once Muxe platform will release in the market, this will be a lot easier to all people who are looking and selling properties.

Good that you have studied our project carefully.
Have you also signed up on our Alpha platform already?

You can do this simply by going to https://www.muxe.online

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: