Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:44:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

Since the project focus in giving service to real estate, I can assume that the team only focus to people who is rich and have a capital . Meaning few people can avail your services. How can you market it? Do you have strategies ?
You have a point but I don't think so because the MUXE Platform that they offered to each one of us is very wide, for example: I have no money to buy home but I have money for buying materials that I need at home improvements or repairs, I'm will still welcome to their Platform because for me this Platform is not just for people has a lot of money but for everyone with has concerns regarding Real Estate matters.
Yes, because MUXE is not just focusing on Property Selling but it has many functions as follows: Listing, Rentals, Home Improvements and maintenance.
Though my vantage point tells somehow that it is not totally focusing on wealthy people but to those people whoever needs it in the future. People tend to allocate resources when they're going to deal with something that really needs funds. It's just differ on how much the funds they are able and willing to spend with. Since the platforms features not only huge businesses but even the smaller ones, from companies to individuals, let us assume that its objectives was to serve the community wherein it suits all their financial status. Perhaps the platform will be able to move incessantly its market lists as it can gain profits from the both parties, the business owners who featured their businesses and to the proly users that do transactions with it.

We will focus on many different market segments. This will allow anyone to transact with the MUXE token in the future. This approach allows anyone to purchase or sell anything in a very easy matter.

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

I wish this business matchs a great success. Engaging job, outstanding website, aesthetic logo.

Thank you very much. Have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

I expect you advance.
Spotless business, interesting plan, witting design!  Good luck fellows!
Right, an accurate project that is up to date and a project that can be our partner in our work and business regarding Real estate needs. A project that has a huge responsibility to help us with our Real Estate needs/concerns.

Please watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
                     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

Please Sign up: https://www.muxe.online/ and explore Grin

Exactly! Thank you very much for spreading the words!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

I really like the idea and service that Muxe offers , about the service in real estate. I hope they can lure more investors and collect enough funds to execute their platform . I know many project that become succesful to this field of service, hopefully you can compete to some of those projects.

Its a 100% guaranteed that project muxe could get more investor with its great platform and services to offer and great ideas I'm pretty sure many investors will definitely engage on this project and the team muxe will absolutely meet all of their expectation.
Expectations like what? Please be specific because you have a good point and We can discuss it here to be more aware to this project Grin Please share your ideas.

High Quality and Mass Adoption should be the expectation of all investors. If we can reach that then everyone that is with us should be satisfied.
Correct! May you reach these expectations and fulfill all our needs regarding our Real estate needs. By the way, are these countries to be the first to benefit from your innovative platform for real estate needs?

* Arnhem   
* Bejing
* Tokyo 
* Seoul 
* Berlin 
* London
* Dubai
* Hong Kong
* New York
* Singapore

We are planning to target these locations as first to expand our local business brands one by one. However the success of the ICO will decide which approach we can use.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO

Thank you very much. Have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:50:44 PM

You can even hire handymen with Muxe, everything  from housing bid to repairs, Muxe can really help you achieving your dream home.

Exactly! Until our platform is ready we provide you with https://www.searchprofession.com and https://www.searchmaintenance.com to start searching what your looking for

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

You can even hire handymen with Muxe, everything  from housing bid to repairs, Muxe can really help you achieving your dream home.

MUXE platform is very broad. They even have a feature where you can make your extra home space for rental just like AirBnB. That one is really cool for me.

We are certainly planning to be more then just that! With the time we will grow towards that direction.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

You can even hire handymen with Muxe, everything  from housing bid to repairs, Muxe can really help you achieving your dream home.
because the creator of this project is broad-minded they depend about the technology most people are using now advance tech for everything people like before in real state you need personally talk for any hotel or company about the settlement of your processing house title or what you dream house now you can process just in one apps.

Thank you very much for the kind words about the project founder. That is certainly appreciated! But dont forget the rest of the team to we are all working together on this beautiful project!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

After i saw this project on white paper, it seems this is a quality project, and this really makes me interested to join,
good work for MUXE team Good luck for this project.
You should definitely support this project and I assure you that you will not regret it, Have you finished reading their whole white paper? If not, read the whole story and be amazed at the impact it can have on our daily life. Muxe can reduce worry/fatigue in your daily lives.
True! This project is worth of your investment and support because of all the partnerships they had and companies that will support them all the way of the ICO.
Yes, And We don't have to worry because we can be sure that it will have an successful ICO. Due to the assurance it is strongly advised to invest in this project.
Upon reading their white paper, I agree that this project is worth my investment because of the strong partners and companies that support Muxe, plus a comment from the team that all their private investors will support the project all the way.
And that's not all, when all the partners and supporters started to spread the news about MUXE, I'm sure that it would suddenly explode and get to know by the whole world.
if other see if there a huge investor and partnership will connect in this ico, muxe currently get the attention of other investors to deal with it.  so muxe have a big potential to grow more.
Perfect, if others see that investors here are well-known and respectful, it's likely that other investors will try to get part of it. And we see and follow that the potential of this project is more increasing.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

I really like the idea and service that Muxe offers , about the service in real estate. I hope they can lure more investors and collect enough funds to execute their platform . I know many project that become succesful to this field of service, hopefully you can compete to some of those projects.

Its a 100% guaranteed that project muxe could get more investor with its great platform and services to offer and great ideas I'm pretty sure many investors will definitely engage on this project and the team muxe will absolutely meet all of their expectation.
Expectations like what? Please be specific because you have a good point and We can discuss it here to be more aware to this project Grin Please share your ideas.

Well, we all expect that this project will succeed in the future Since the project has a great platform and what great services it can provide from various services all in real estate needs such as purchase listing, rentals, home improvement, home maintenance, or even for home improvement and with the help of blockchain technology, this platform will really provide the convenience to the user which can also save more money from high cost and many more features to provide its user.
Addition Good Quality and Services Grin

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

because the creator of this project is broad-minded they depend about the technology most people are using now advance tech for everything people like before in real state you need personally talk for any hotel or company about the settlement of your processing house title or what you dream house now you can process just in one apps.
If we are wasting a lot of time to care about things about our Real Estate needs, now it's no longer because MUXE will make it all for us. This MUXE and their Innovative platform will be really useful to us someday.

That is the goal of the MUXE platform.
But we are certainly not limiting the possibillities to just that. We are going to introduce a new solution to the market.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

If we are wasting a lot of time to care about things about our Real Estate needs, now it's no longer because MUXE will make it all for us. This MUXE and their Innovative platform will be really useful to us someday.
And you do not need to talk to different companies to request your Real Estate needs because MUXE can afford to provide all that for us through their One stop shop.

Exactly that is what will be optimised on the MUXE platform.
A One Stop Shop for all your real estate needs!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

And you do not need to talk to different companies to request your Real Estate needs because MUXE can afford to provide all that for us through their One stop shop.
This is what Muxe can offer to all, a convenience in finding a house and lot or even a service related to real estate. The team are doing an application wherein you can find all the details and what you need that is related to real estate.

Thank you very much for spreading the words. We are very glad with your support regarding our Bitcoin Talk growth!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

If Muxe have a partnership for faster grow and help for some financial or in the system process to be on time? Who's the security of the apps?because this is not an easy  agreement when it come for real state.

We are talking with great exchanges for example to help us secure the MUXE token in the best matter. Beside that are we also working with amazing Tech and IT companies that understand security and improvement in this market!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

Hope a lot of investor maintenance your project when Token Sales will begin!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:55:30 PM

Hope a lot of investor maintenance your project when Token Sales will begin!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:55:42 PM

It looks of this plan will be better in the measurable future!  Good luck team!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

Some question for dev? Which blockchain network is MUXE based on? Do you accept cooperation proposals? Do you have partnerships with crypto-funds?

We certainly do accept cooperation proposals with other Crypto based projects or any company that sees an interest in our marketplace.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

I expect you advance.
Spotless business, interesting plan, witting design!  Good luck fellows!
Interesting idea by the developers who goes beyod what real estate can offer.. accessibility, affordability and comfort.. all in one profit. Through this, a lot of supporters kn the community wull spread about this platform and how it will works.. its success is on its way.

One step at a time makes multiple steps a day it brings a lot of steps every week in order to make more steps per month. Repeat that cycle and everything will grow for sue!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

Since the project focus in giving service to real estate, I can assume that the team only focus to people who is rich and have a capital . Meaning few people can avail your services. How can you market it? Do you have strategies ?
You have a point but I don't think so because the MUXE Platform that they offered to each one of us is very wide, for example: I have no money to buy home but I have money for buying materials that I need at home improvements or repairs, I'm will still welcome to their Platform because for me this Platform is not just for people has a lot of money but for everyone with has concerns regarding Real Estate matters.
Yes, because MUXE is not just focusing on Property Selling but it has many functions as follows: Listing, Rentals, Home Improvements and maintenance.

The project of muxe is to provide a wide variety solution for those who are looking for their real estate necessity. And its indeed a great benefit for the user due to its very convenience services by providing many features with regards to all real estate in needs in just one platform.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We see many different possibilities to grow towards the market. The MUXE token will be more then just a token. It will be the innovative solution for you daily usage!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: