Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014  (Read 1106505 times)
akujin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:15:13 PM

dev already dumped his bag... bye bye suckers... LOL
try dumping it till 1... so there's no other way but up... Grin

BTC: 165rKPfGJ3ndrG1QziHR6ACnViP4EQHNK7
LTC: LMysGMFjmF9gR9RzStij74msXrDP1NqW8X
DOGE: DRZXGgcKN8kANwko3VycsBVVGqfy6XsSpM
bellakg

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:44:34 PM

Why??? A want to fly to the Moon!!!
Earth/Moon/Doge etc. All going down.

Ahh... Until the devs and the community get their shit together I will mine trollcoin. At least trolls have some fun factor.

BTC: 1Fhn8PE7RVDQhe3uth49xMFywK5eGxJx4Q ANI: ANUF2jh16sRGf1RXhQstsGKtSs6Ky3wWBU QRK: QYzvpD4NXLFYkT4BGwcQGwc5Sx6W6vyYJJ
bitmango

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 08:01:09 PM

The dev has been posting lots over on reddit.com/r/mooncoin, as has been mentioned so stop trying to manipulate the prices with your FUD. You know who you are.

Price on cryptsy has only gone down a few points since the bitcoin flash crash. That's a damn good indication that people believe in this coin. With the gravity well in place the price will go down more slightly before it goes up. Nothing to worry about. Things are about to start picking up speed!
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:22:20 PM

I been following this forum and what I don't understand is why the dev is not bothered posting updates
about his struggles. i feel strongly he is hardly involved with the community, I tried to help him out a few times hardly a reaction/ no feedback...
if I was a dev with a great coin like mooncoin wouldn't you do a hell of a lot more? It is almost as if he wants this coin to lose value for obvious reasons.....

Anyway it doesn't make sense to me.

on another note next to moon I am now active at fckbankscoin at least there are 4 devs you can trust on and they say implementing the gravity well is very easy to do.... they are about to finalise it.

I am posting this because I hope you will have a look at fckbank coin, It is a serious movement basically against the current system (banks/fraud/ helpin people who are less fortunate) just starting up, community is active.
To be clear fcksbank is not like any other currency we are trying to create a movement, by making people aware of cryptocurrency and basically explaining the current system (fck the banks).

This is not to steal anyone from Mooncoin I suggest you keep your money in Moon as it will move up eventually, I will invest in Moon again once things pick up. Just wanted to ask if anyone is interested joining our fckbanks coin we have big things coming and u can buy them for 1 satoshi at cryptorush soon we will be on xnigma,

On another note, this is just a fcking spam post.
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 11:09:31 PM

I been following this forum and what I don't understand is why the dev is not bothered posting updates
about his struggles. i feel strongly he is hardly involved with the community, I tried to help him out a few times hardly a reaction/ no feedback...
if I was a dev with a great coin like mooncoin wouldn't you do a hell of a lot more? It is almost as if he wants this coin to lose value for obvious reasons.....

on another note next to moon I am now active at fckbankscoin at least there are 4 devs you can trust on and they say implementing the gravity well is very easy to do.... they are about to finalise it.

I am posting this because I hope you will have a look at fckbank coin, It is a serious movement basically against the current system (banks/fraud/ helpin people who are less fortunate) just starting up, community is active.
To be clear fcksbank is not like any other currency we are trying to create a movement, by making people aware of cryptocurrency and basically explaining the current system (fck the banks).

This is not to steal anyone from Mooncoin I suggest you keep your money in Moon as it will move up eventually, I will invest in Moon again once things pick up. Just wanted to ask if anyone is interested joining our fckbanks coin we have big things coming and u can buy them for 1 satoshi at cryptorush soon we will be on xnigma,

nah wasn't spam just bringin another coin under your attention, I have loads of other coins, I think the coin I mentioned has a bigger chance then moon! Do with it what you like.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:56:06 PM

nah wasn't spam just bringin another coin under your attention, I have loads of other coins, I think the coin I mentioned has a bigger chance then moon! Do with it what you like.

Well, thank you. But I stick with Moon. A lot of people here were sorry when they sold off their moon too early the last time. When diff adjustment is fixed (scheduled for this weekend by the way) Moon will recover and it takes only one whale to play around for it to shoot up. With the amount of coins and buy and sell orders in the dozens of bitcoins it's like super leverage. If Moon has halfway the potential of Doge, it will be at least 1/3 of the price of Doge. In other words nowhere near 10 Satoshis. Consider yourself warned, dearest dumpers. Meanwhile nom nom nom, cheap coins.  Cool
galtbit

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:09:41 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/comments/1xtez2/official_update_2132014/

"It looks like we've identified the bug that was causing us problems with the headless client. It may well have been the one causing problems with the GUI wallet build as well.
First, I'm going over the changes to make sure everything is in order and the gravity well is implemented properly.
We should be on-course for a release this weekend!"
oudekaas

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 07:56:10 AM

Well, thank you. But I stick with Moon. A lot of people here were sorry when they sold off their moon too early the last time. When diff adjustment is fixed (scheduled for this weekend by the way) Moon will recover and it takes only one whale to play around for it to shoot up. With the amount of coins and buy and sell orders in the dozens of bitcoins it's like super leverage. If Moon has halfway the potential of Doge, it will be at least 1/3 of the price of Doge. In other words nowhere near 10 Satoshis. Consider yourself warned, dearest dumpers. Meanwhile nom nom nom, cheap coins.  Cool

You might well be right about the leverage, this could happen! I just feel that there has to be happening more with moon, just the graviy well ain't gonna cut it for me... there is no heart in it at the moment. Look at the spacecamp initiative etc. nothing is changing. If you can convince me that isnall going to change I might come back Smiley. for now i rather spent money on a coin with potential that is only 1 satoshi and still has to hit the big exchanges, with active devs and community that cares.
Now that might all turn into tits lol but this is how I feel at the moment, and if u read prior posts I was quite active in Mooncoin but I literally gave up due to lack of response.

So to put a value on moon right now I find it difficult, it has potential, but so do other coins

≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

bitmango

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 10:21:11 AM

@oudekas

Why are you still here?

I looked through your posts and they are overwhelmingly negative towards Mooncoin. You said you were going to leave, but here you are continuing to manipulate the price and spamming this thread with other coins that nobody here cares about.
disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:39:40 AM

Well, thank you. But I stick with Moon. A lot of people here were sorry when they sold off their moon too early the last time. When diff adjustment is fixed (scheduled for this weekend by the way) Moon will recover and it takes only one whale to play around for it to shoot up. With the amount of coins and buy and sell orders in the dozens of bitcoins it's like super leverage. If Moon has halfway the potential of Doge, it will be at least 1/3 of the price of Doge. In other words nowhere near 10 Satoshis. Consider yourself warned, dearest dumpers. Meanwhile nom nom nom, cheap coins.  Cool

You might well be right about the leverage, this could happen! I just feel that there has to be happening more with moon, just the graviy well ain't gonna cut it for me... there is no heart in it at the moment. Look at the spacecamp initiative etc. nothing is changing. If you can convince me that isnall going to change I might come back Smiley. for now i rather spent money on a coin with potential that is only 1 satoshi and still has to hit the big exchanges, with active devs and community that cares.
Now that might all turn into tits lol but this is how I feel at the moment, and if u read prior posts I was quite active in Mooncoin but I literally gave up due to lack of response.

So to put a value on moon right now I find it difficult, it has potential, but so do other coins

MoonCoin is 6 weeks old and you "were quite active" before? Now, that's funny.

What really needs to happen for Moon to be successful is to lose the kind of 'community' that you get when you throw one million Dollars into the air at a public space. This is why I can't take Doge seriously. I thought Moon might have it as it has more than just a meme and a hollow name but could fill the name with a space or science related content. If we are lucky and committed enough, we might get there in the future. Of course a lot of people jump ship when profits are falling. But if you want any of your coins in your portfolio to get anywhere you yourself will have to do something in one form or another. First thing you need to do is to have faith as these coins live on faith alone at the beginning. You seem to apply the strategy of a corporate raider. Well, good luck with it long-term.
yourrrface

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:49:11 PM

I signed up to say that the issue with the wallet is complete BullS**t. I have been mining Moon from the beginning and i am loosing faith in this coin. FIX THE WALLET.
rmines

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:35:55 PM

Not been able to follow the Moon/BTC exchange for a while.
Can someone please explain what happened?

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Spare some change? 1LkqfvQTLAEiiCwTqkPRcvUdEmkCR11QDE
poor_Boy

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:40:21 PM

Not been able to follow the Moon/BTC exchange for a while.
Can someone please explain what happened?
That's the problem, Nothing has happened, it's still at 10.
oudekaas

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 08:07:17 PM

@oudekas

Why are you still here?

I looked through your posts and they are overwhelmingly negative towards Mooncoin. You said you were going to leave, but here you are continuing to manipulate the price and spamming this thread with other coins that nobody here cares about.

I believe this is still a free world. Obviously I am here to get you interested in other coins, if 1 man can manipulate Moon price by mentioning facts than you have little faith yourself.
If you don't care about other coins it doesn't mean the rest of the world is shortsighted.

With regards to the other post, yes I was active on this coin 2 weeks long trying to get people involved into spacecamp/ contacting space agencies, my name is on the spacecadet list. I contacted 30/40 different companies but no luck...... have a look at orbitcoin they have the same plans as mooncoin.

Stating facts and informing is something then talking down on a coin. You could try to win me over, As i said i am still interested, but all I get is slack. Not very classy.

My intentions were opposite of talking moon down, I like to see it thrive....but am dissapointed there is nothing happening stil.

But don't miss out on new great launches is all I am saying... and yes also for my benefit... we are all in it for the money!

≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

deaconboogie (OP)

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 09:43:00 PM

OFFICIAL MOONCOIN ANNOUNCEMENT

Mooncoin 1.862.0 availability is imminent!

This release is based off of Doge 1.5.1 with the addition of Kimoto's Gravity Well!

• Based off of Litecoin 0.8.6/Doge 1.5.1 with latest bug fixes.
  • Kimoto's Gravity Well will begin tentatively at block 268xx. (We're still determining this...)
  • It is a clean upgrade and your blockchain will get converted when you run the new client.

If you are a pool operator, please watch our Twitter feed (@RealMooncoin) or this thread and be prepared to update your nodes accordingly!

Mooncoin: 2F4E859vh1ezhpdDnMZdcR4hS1gLn54ytf
BTC: 18S8XiKvFVhw6avx9tB21EHd3gNgomBFCK
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:05:23 PM

let us have it already !!!
TO THE MOON !!!!!

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:13:03 PM

let us have it already !!!
TO THE MOON !!!!!

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
POOL.MN

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 10:43:08 PM

http://pool.mn/images/gif/moon.gif

Welcome to MoonCoin Pool!

moon.pool.mn offers:
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif 0% fee
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif 100% uptime
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Powerful dedicated server
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Skilled admin
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!

ratcatcher

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:49:52 PM

• It is a clean upgrade and your blockchain will get converted when you run the new client.

I presume that by client you mean updated Qt wallet software.  When do you plan to have this available?  For those of us who have the current wallet, will it be a straight overwrite of the existing files?

KOI/COYE: 5eFMV3xc46Kb62pjNJDkb2j7sFxhnaud3L
AUR: AaTcMBRoBHD7i48bLaE8QZXF3smF1bSwk9
MOON: 2JWdEG6RHwZq8edB4iLJ4F8HT782eP3gYe
worth

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:33:32 PM

OFFICIAL MOONCOIN ANNOUNCEMENT

Mooncoin 1.862.0 availability is imminent!

This release is based off of Doge 1.5.1 with the addition of Kimoto's Gravity Well!

• Based off of Litecoin 0.8.6/Doge 1.5.1 with latest bug fixes.
  • Kimoto's Gravity Well will begin tentatively at block 268xx. (We're still determining this...)

If you are a pool operator, please watch our Twitter feed (@RealMooncoin) or this thread and be prepared to update your nodes accordingly!

Good to hear. 

Update to a post I made a while back -- I'm still planning to email my 25K+ person newsletter with lessons showing them how to get & use the Mooncoin wallet, I've been waiting for the update before proceeding.  So maybe next week if the updated wallet is available. Fingers crossed.
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: