Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:11:01 AM

Does anybody knows something about the sales? I can’t find current information. Does it is started? I really like wulet and want to participate in sales.
Actually you can participate at the current moment. But public sales aren’t started. You need to wait some time but there is a possibility to become a member of the white list. The stage od private sales is live. You just need to connect to sales manager.
Thanks for your advice. It was very useful. I hope this project will sell all of their tokens and reach the hard cap. Wulet will definitely find its place on the market. I guess it’s a good project to invest.
bjorn125

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:13:09 AM

An interesting idea. Good luck for the ico
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:27:54 AM

Will the soft cap be 8000 ETH independent of the quote value reported in coinmarketcap? Will payments in other currencies be converted into ETH?

OI
jewel1992

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:57:01 AM

The project concept is awesome. Bonuses scheme is also cool. And have a very nice team.
WULET
Copper Member

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

How can clients purchase and receive tokens?

There are several ways for clients to get their crypto-cashback. The easiest one is to visit the establishments of contractors using the model of a unified WU-token. The client will scan the QR-code printed in a menu or received at the reception desk and receive a certain amount of bonus tokens. The client can also scan the QR-code printed on their receipt and the system will award them with the bonus that corresponds to the price of that purchase.
It will also be possible for clients to earn their crypto-cashback by purchasing from contractors online. They would then need to scan the QR-code that will be shown on the payment confirmation page, browser plugin, or in the app.
The clients will have the opportunity to spend their bonus tokens in both partner establishments and in the WuShop, and purchase bonus points of various companies on the WULET internal exchange.

Techsan

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

So I can not understand what the existing loyalty programs do not satisfy the user needs so much that WULET is going to fix the situation on the market?
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

So I can not understand what the existing loyalty programs do not satisfy the user needs so much that WULET is going to fix the situation on the market?
WULET is not going to fix anything, it's just a more convenient service that unites loyalty programs for the convenience of users.
Techsan

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

WULET is not going to fix anything, it's just a more convenient service that unites loyalty programs for the convenience of users.
For example, I use many loyalty programs at the moment and do not have any difficulties with this, why I should be interested in such a service, I'm trying to understand it.
peetah

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

For example, I use many loyalty programs at the moment and do not have any difficulties with this, why I should be interested in such a service, I'm trying to understand it.
Everything is simple enough. Current loyalty programs are different and in no way consistent with each other. The points that you receive from each of them can not be combined in one place to decide how best to take advantage of this.
Techsan

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

Everything is simple enough. Current loyalty programs are different and in no way consistent with each other. The points that you receive from each of them can not be combined in one place to decide how best to take advantage of this.
All right, so it is. But I thought that this is normal, because all loyalty programs are provided by different companies and it is not surprising that loyalty points are not compatible with each other.
peetah

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

All right, so it is. But I thought that this is normal, because all loyalty programs are provided by different companies and it is not surprising that loyalty points are not compatible with each other.
Exactly! And the goal of WULET is to combine all these loyalty points into one service and provide opportunities for the exchange and sale of these points.
Techsan

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

Exactly! And the goal of WULET is to combine all these loyalty points into one service and provide opportunities for the exchange and sale of these points.
And for that it is I can realize all these bonus points and points? Let's say I have combined bonus points of loyalty from different companies in one place. What do I do with them next, how to implement them?
peetah

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

And for that it is I can realize all these bonus points and points? Let's say I have combined bonus points of loyalty from different companies in one place. What do I do with them next, how to implement them?
You can exchange them for tokens and withdraw these funds to Fiat. Or use various affiliate programs and exchange for something valuable.
Techsan

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:13:21 PM

You can exchange them for tokens and withdraw these funds to Fiat. Or use various affiliate programs and exchange for something valuable.
So, it turns out that I can use this not only for the services of the company that gave these bonus loyalty points, but also in any other place?
peetah

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

So, it turns out that I can use this not only for the services of the company that gave these bonus loyalty points, but also in any other place?
Yes, that's right, so it turns out that you have the possibility of cross-platform implementation of bonus points of various companies. All this is combined into a single application.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

And from the point of view of the b2b platform. If I want to conclude a partnership with WULET for the company, will this be difficult or not?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

And from the point of view of the b2b platform. If I want to conclude a partnership with WULET for the company, will this be difficult or not?
What exactly do you mean? Creating a loyalty program or connecting to the network of an existing loyalty program of your company?
bitokman

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

What exactly do you mean? Creating a loyalty program or connecting to the network of an existing loyalty program of your company?
I'm interested in both of these scenarios. I'm trying to understand what exactly this platform offers. Will it provide and help new partners or they simply provide a platform without any support.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

I'm interested in both of these scenarios. I'm trying to understand what exactly this platform offers. Will it provide and help new partners or they simply provide a platform without any support.
Well, as far as I know both options are possible within this platform. And WULET is poor to help and accompany its partners at all stages of connecting to the network.
bitokman

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

Well, as far as I know both options are possible within this platform. And WULET is poor to help and accompany its partners at all stages of connecting to the network.
And if my company already has a loyalty program. After connecting to the platform, all customers will lose their points and they will have to earn new ones, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: