Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:41:11 AM

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:50:02 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
kk777

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
a1471989

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time
a1471989

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:17:23 AM

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
kk777

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project is obliged to know the information about the development team!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project is obliged to know the information about the development team!

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task
kk777

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:01:15 PM

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

We are team, not one person. We are working hard on our project and devoted to it.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:13:27 AM

Finally, I have found something really worthy. I guess Wullet offers a new approach to daily use of any cryptocurrency. There are so many advantages for users. It is something outstanding.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:19:53 AM

Finally, I have found something really worthy. I guess Wullet offers a new approach to daily use of any cryptocurrency. There are so many advantages for users. It is something outstanding.
Why are you so sure about this platform? I mean, can it resolve all users’ problems like useless bonuses that is hard to collect and use it. Sometimes it is very hard to collect the necessary number of bonuses to exchange it into something
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:25:24 AM

Why are you so sure about this platform? I mean, can it resolve all users’ problems like useless bonuses that is hard to collect and use it. Sometimes it is very hard to collect the necessary number of bonuses to exchange it into something
Yes, I guess so. Look, this platform gives you a possibility to store all of your point in one application. It is a logic decision to resolve two problems – the problem with collecting the necessary points number and the problem to remember all conditions about how to use these points.
guarino

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:32:07 AM

Yes, I guess so. Look, this platform gives you a possibility to store all of your point in one application. It is a logic decision to resolve two problems – the problem with collecting the necessary points number and the problem to remember all conditions about how to use these points.
Well, now I see why this platform is in a great demand. So, I guess this platform will keep enormous databases and there need to be a serious security system. That’s why they use blockchain, am I right?
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:38:55 AM

Well, now I see why this platform is in a great demand. So, I guess this platform will keep enormous databases and there need to be a serious security system. That’s why they use blockchain, am I right?
It is true. Blockchain technology offers a new approach to data storage and it provides some interesting additional features. Users will be able to tokenize points in WU and counterfeiting and forgery of these points will be a hard task.
guarino

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:44:09 AM

It is true. Blockchain technology offers a new approach to data storage and it provides some interesting additional features. Users will be able to tokenize points in WU and counterfeiting and forgery of these points will be a hard task.
It is very nice. It makes me believe that this industry could be changed. I want to know how wullet’s developers are supposed to earn. Actually, they are need to be rewarded for their hard work I guess.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:49:33 AM

It is very nice. It makes me believe that this industry could be changed. I want to know how wullet’s developers are supposed to earn. Actually, they are need to be rewarded for their hard work I guess.
You are absolutely right. Team will get profits form transaction fees and different advertising options. I guess they will have enough possibilities to make money I guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: