Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:21:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:54:21 AM

Finally, I have found something really worthy. I guess Wullet offers a new approach to daily use of any cryptocurrency. There are so many advantages for users. It is something outstanding.
Why are you so sure about this platform? I mean, can it resolve all users’ problems like useless bonuses that is hard to collect and use it. Sometimes it is very hard to collect the necessary number of bonuses to exchange it into something
Yes, I guess so. Look, this platform gives you a possibility to store all of your point in one application. It is a logic decision to resolve two problems – the problem with collecting the necessary points number and the problem to remember all conditions about how to use these points.
Well, now I see why this platform is in a great demand. So, I guess this platform will keep enormous databases and there need to be a serious security system. That’s why they use blockchain, am I right?
It is true. Blockchain technology offers a new approach to data storage and it provides some interesting additional features. Users will be able to tokenize points in WU and counterfeiting and forgery of these points will be a hard task.
It is very nice. It makes me believe that this industry could be changed. I want to know how wullet’s developers are supposed to earn. Actually, they are need to be rewarded for their hard work I guess.
You are absolutely right. Team will get profits form transaction fees and different advertising options. I guess they will have enough possibilities to make money I guess.
Besides, this project can be profitable not only for developers but for businessmen too. They can use this platform like a simple and cheap way to advertise their products. It will help them to increase sales and make a more targeted product.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:59:22 AM

Finally, I have found something really worthy. I guess Wullet offers a new approach to daily use of any cryptocurrency. There are so many advantages for users. It is something outstanding.
Why are you so sure about this platform? I mean, can it resolve all users’ problems like useless bonuses that is hard to collect and use it. Sometimes it is very hard to collect the necessary number of bonuses to exchange it into something
Yes, I guess so. Look, this platform gives you a possibility to store all of your point in one application. It is a logic decision to resolve two problems – the problem with collecting the necessary points number and the problem to remember all conditions about how to use these points.
Well, now I see why this platform is in a great demand. So, I guess this platform will keep enormous databases and there need to be a serious security system. That’s why they use blockchain, am I right?
It is true. Blockchain technology offers a new approach to data storage and it provides some interesting additional features. Users will be able to tokenize points in WU and counterfeiting and forgery of these points will be a hard task.
It is very nice. It makes me believe that this industry could be changed. I want to know how wullet’s developers are supposed to earn. Actually, they are need to be rewarded for their hard work I guess.
You are absolutely right. Team will get profits form transaction fees and different advertising options. I guess they will have enough possibilities to make money I guess.
Besides, this project can be profitable not only for developers but for businessmen too. They can use this platform like a simple and cheap way to advertise their products. It will help them to increase sales and make a more targeted product.
Wow. It is a nice thought. I have never thought about this platform like about an ads market. I am sure that Wullet can really help to change something in your business to make it more successful. Beginning businessmen will be in love with this idea.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:04:06 AM

Wow. It is a nice thought. I have never thought about this platform like about an ads market. I am sure that Wullet can really help to change something in your business to make it more successful. Beginning businessmen will be in love with this idea.
I think wullet will be interesting also for successful business. Loyalty campaigns can be really exhausting and costly. Everyone will be happy this exciting opportunity for sure.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:10:28 AM

I like the idea. Sometimes a have really big problems with my loyalty points and I don’t know how to use it and when. It is really hard to remember all information and conditions that are connected with my points. It is great that there is a nice way to make it easier.
Tiny_Prism

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:15:12 AM

I like the idea. Sometimes a have really big problems with my loyalty points and I don’t know how to use it and when. It is really hard to remember all information and conditions that are connected with my points. It is great that there is a nice way to make it easier.
I agree with you. This platform really fulfills al users’ requests. Both kinds of users of the platform (customers and contractors) will have lots of interesting possibilities. Do you know something about Wullet’s competitors?
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:21:45 AM

I agree with you. This platform really fulfills al users’ requests. Both kinds of users of the platform (customers and contractors) will have lots of interesting possibilities. Do you know something about Wullet’s competitors?
Yes, this idea is not unique and there are similar platforms. But, none of them can offer as much as wullet can. Wullet’s ecosystem will be transparent and secure. All private user information will be safe and sound. For example, it is the main reason why I will use wullet and something else.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:27:50 AM

Yes, this idea is not unique and there are similar platforms. But, none of them can offer as much as wullet can. Wullet’s ecosystem will be transparent and secure. All private user information will be safe and sound. For example, it is the main reason why I will use wullet and something else.
It is serious I guess. As I understood there will be a permanent token flow because users will be able to change points into Wu-tokens and Wu-tokens could be spend on services or production. These processes need to be protected.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:32:32 AM

It is serious I guess. As I understood there will be a permanent token flow because users will be able to change points into Wu-tokens and Wu-tokens could be spend on services or production. These processes need to be protected.
You've made a right conclusion. That’s why I mentioned about security. Wullet offers many ways to make your useless loyalty points work for your prosperity. I like that there will be a special Wu-shop.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:37:12 AM

You've made a right conclusion. That’s why I mentioned about security. Wullet offers many ways to make your useless loyalty points work for your prosperity. I like that there will be a special Wu-shop.
Customers will able to buy goods thanks to the platform and spend their tokens. It can really make life easier. Do you know something about their partners? I can’t find this information anywhere. Probably, I am looking for it in the wrong place
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:42:37 AM

Customers will able to buy goods thanks to the platform and spend their tokens. It can really make life easier. Do you know something about their partners? I can’t find this information anywhere. Probably, I am looking for it in the wrong place
Maybe, it is true. Unfortunately, I don’t know nothing about wullet’s partners. But, I hope that manager will answer your question. I know that developers answer on community members question in these thread time after time.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:47:35 AM

Maybe, it is true. Unfortunately, I don’t know nothing about wullet’s partners. But, I hope that manager will answer your question. I know that developers answer on community members question in these thread time after time.
I will be waiting for this information. I really want to know more about this project. This kind of platform is very wanted and needed for the current market. I would like to become a part of it.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:53:04 AM

Hey, everyone! It is a nice platform with promising future. It offers many interesting possibilities to develop business. I want to know about the token distribution. Who can help me in this question?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:57:48 AM

Hey, everyone! It is a nice platform with promising future. It offers many interesting possibilities to develop business. I want to know about the token distribution. Who can help me in this question?
Wullet is something out of the box. I hope Wullet’s team will be appreciated by the crypto community and they will achieve all of their goals. Developers distributed 4% for bounty; 10% for strategic partners; 16 % for team and 70% for the crowdsale.
Techsan

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:48:11 PM

Is it possible that someone finally decided to implement such a service, it's just great, because many of us are made up of a lot of loyalty programs and now it's all conveniently managed in one place.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:56:43 PM

Is it possible that someone finally decided to implement such a service, it's just great, because many of us are made up of a lot of loyalty programs and now it's all conveniently managed in one place.
And what now, at the moment this happens not so? I just do not understand what exactly is the key advantage of this system.
Techsan

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:00:40 PM

And what now, at the moment this happens not so? I just do not understand what exactly is the key advantage of this system.
Well at the moment, many companies have different loyalty programs. It's great on the one hand, but all these programs are not integrated into one convenient service and you have to carry a lot of cards with you.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

WULET is the most simple solution, which, if properly implemented, should become very popular. It is a pity that the road map the final release is scheduled for 2020 to which is not soon, and in fact so want to have to start using it. Of course, if hardcap about $40 million will be achieved, it will accelerate implementation.
peetah

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

Well at the moment, many companies have different loyalty programs. It's great on the one hand, but all these programs are not integrated into one convenient service and you have to carry a lot of cards with you.
And are loyalty programs so much in demand among users? I just do not really understand this, so I ask.
Techsan

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:14:05 PM

And are loyalty programs so much in demand among users? I just do not really understand this, so I ask.
Now many companies have such systems. And it's very cool that with this platform users will be able to fully realize the full potential of these loyalty programs!
peetah

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

Now many companies have such systems. And it's very cool that with this platform users will be able to fully realize the full potential of these loyalty programs!
Perhaps you are right, but I can not understand one thing. What role does crypto currency play in this release? I understand that a single system, which combines many opportunities and prospects - it's very cool, but where is the crypto currency?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: