Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

I look at how many people connect to the channel telegrams, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators of user activity. They are good

I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. I think this is the result of good work of marketers

Do you think the project will be successful after the fundraising? Will there be a token on the stock exchange in the near future?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

I look at how many people connect to the channel telegrams, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators of user activity. They are good

I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. I think this is the result of good work of marketers

Do you think the project will be successful after the fundraising? Will there be a token on the stock exchange in the near future?

On the official website of the project you can find an article detailing the process under which the project will soon be successful, I believe him.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:37:31 PM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: To help clients get rid of a huge number of loyalty cards by uniting all programs into one easy-to-use application. To popularize the everyday use of cryptocurrency. To create a platform that will allow its users to spend cashback as they wish.
a1471989

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: To help clients get rid of a huge number of loyalty cards by uniting all programs into one easy-to-use application. To popularize the everyday use of cryptocurrency. To create a platform that will allow its users to spend cashback as they wish.

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?
Klacik

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information
a1471989

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information

And if I can not find an answer to my question there, what can you advise me to do in this case? Where can I find the answer to the question? In the forum, I rarely find a person who will help me, and sometimes I need a quick response
Klacik

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:54:57 PM

And if I can not find an answer to my question there, what can you advise me to do in this case? Where can I find the answer to the question? In the forum, I rarely find a person who will help me, and sometimes I need a quick response

You can contact the project support service in the telegram channel. I'm sure that there you will certainly find answers to your questions, because project managers answer questions constantly and quickly
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:03:27 PM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
Klacik

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we are actively monitoring this project!
amanai

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we are actively monitoring this project!

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join the groups, how they actively ask questions to project managers and much more!
Klacik

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join the groups, how they actively ask questions to project managers and much more!

I also noticed that the number of questions asked by users is a good indicator of how successful the project is and what kind of audience it has
amanai

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

I also noticed that the number of questions asked by users is a good indicator of how successful the project is and what kind of audience it has

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future! I believe that the project should invest more in the development of support, since the number of questions the users have is large and the support does not have time to cope with them
goldz1star

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

I expect this ICO will be successful!
Really great website, a very promising approach, justifiable job.
Klacik

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future! I believe that the project should invest more in the development of support, since the number of questions the users have is large and the support does not have time to cope with them

I also think that much depends on support, several times my questions were not answered, because they were not simple, I did not like it and I decided to leave the project, then as it turned out, these were bad projects that went into negative territory
WULET
Copper Member

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

I also think that much depends on support, several times my questions were not answered, because they were not simple, I did not like it and I decided to leave the project, then as it turned out, these were bad projects that went into negative territory

That's stange. We have moderators for every social media. Can you clarify what social media you have asked your questions and what are they?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:19:22 AM

This project is very promising and innovative . I am very glad that such projects are born. There is no doubt that it will be in demand and popular. The loyalty program is quite common nowadays
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:21:54 AM

This project is very promising and innovative . I am very glad that such projects are born. There is no doubt that it will be in demand and popular. The loyalty program is quite common nowadays
To unite in one platform all of the loyalty program is a pretty bold move. Developers have a lot of work to attract different companies to their platform.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:26:39 AM

To unite in one platform all of the loyalty program is a pretty bold move. Developers have a lot of work to attract different companies to their platform.
I am sure that the developers will be able to attract contractors to their platform. After launching the platform, all users, contractors and developers will benefit. Everyone has the benefit of using this platform
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

I am sure that the developers will be able to attract contractors to their platform. After launching the platform, all users, contractors and developers will benefit. Everyone has the benefit of using this platform
The project has a huge number of advantages. But still, i do not understand what benefits will have the companies participating in the loyalty program? With customers and developers everything is clear
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: